Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 35

Story Info
Group Morning Sex with the sons.
1.6k words
4.41
9.3k
3

Part 36 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

At 6:45, my phone rang, waking me up. Michael and I had fallen asleep in the New Barn after tending to a hurt mama cow during her birth. Well - that and after some fantastic man-on-man sex.

"Hello," I said into the receiver.

Tammy's sweet and sexy voice came on the line and said, "Dean, honey, you've been gone all night! Is everything ok? Where is Michael?"

I explained to her that everything was indeed alright, but that my mama cow had been hurt; the vet did visit, and then she went into labor and had a baby heifer, but we stayed in the barn as a preventive measure, watching over mama cow and baby heifer.

"Well, I'm glad both are doing ok, but you must be exhausted! I'm on my way out to the Library Board Meeting and then to the hospital. I made fresh coffee. Let's talk more about this tonight." And just like that, Tammy's day of volunteering had begun.

Michael and I waited about thirty more minutes before we took the Gator back to the house for our coffee.

Once there, I went into the master bedrooms bathroom and took a long hot shower washing away the cum that I had been bathed in earlier.

Returning to the kitchen, only wearing my white terrycloth robe, I didn't even bother to tie the belt. I felt comfortable, and frankly, my cock felt good, hanging down freely.

Michael had made biscuits and sausage gravy, and we ate a hearty meal. And I washed mine down with hot coffee with Baileys.

"That's Matthew," Michael said enthusiastically when the buzzer went off, notifying me someone was at the main gate.

I buzzed him in, and he drove up and parked as we watched, me in my robe and Michael in his underwear.

Naturally, Michael had on boxer briefs, but his well-toned, tanned body looked sexy as hell in dark blue briefs with white trim. His bulge was very impressive, also.

"Damn, men! I heard you two had quite the night!" Matthews's voice was always projected as he spoke. "Dad, you're hanging out of that worn-out old robe. And I swear that thing needs a helmet. Doesn't it bump into things as you walk?"

"You know, for a hundred years now, we have watched you walk around the house in that kind of robes, that dick flopping back and forth, and we once imagined how heavy it must be. You know what? This one time, we both put on a pair of your boxers, then stood in front of the full-length mirror just to see how much we would need to grow to match your length!" Michael's confession surprised me.

It surprised me because I had watched Matthew and Michael grow up. Their dicks were always an impressive size, and they never had anything to be ashamed of.

"You two always had big ole dicks! I watched you grow as we showered. Shit. But I know you both love this!" and with that, I reached in and pulled my cock out and stroked it several times, looking down at it and saying, "But I have got to admit this is a monster!"

Matthew asked, "Does it piss you off that Angels is like a half-inch longer than you?"

I looked up at Michael and frowned, he was smiling wide, and I said, "Fuck that half-inch! Look how thick this cock is! Wrap your smart-ass lips around this bitch, and then ask me what pisses me off!"

Michael said, "You need to strip, big brother! You have on too many clothes!" and then removed his boxers, throwing his underwear and hitting Matthew in the face with his navy blue briefs.

Matthew attempted to chase after Michael, who was then nude, but Michael ran out the kitchen door, across the patio, into the Club House, with Matthew following him.

I poured myself another cup of coffee, added a shot of Baileys, then put on my terrycloth and houseshoes and walked across the patio, in 30-degree weather, and into the Club House.

Flashes of my first encounter with Tyler and Jacob flashed through my memory as I entered the door. On the same bed the boys had once slept on, Matthew and Michael were in a 69 position, sucking cock as only a Daniels bloodline should.

What I didn't know was that Angel was already in the Club House--sitting in a wingtip chair, naked, stroking his long brown dick and smiling at me.

I look over at the bed, and I see Matthew straddling Michael's face, standing on the bed while Michael is sitting up, leaning against the headboard with Matthew's long, thick penis in his mouth.

"What the fuck is that," I ask Angel, nodding my head in their direction.

"Who the fuck knows," was his reply. "Matthew chased him in here, and that's how they ended up. What's under that robe?"

"Your morning sausage," I answered!

I walked over to the chair Angel was sitting in directly before him and untied my robe.

Reaching in, Angel wrapped his hand around my dick, stroked it a few times, then leaned forward and sucked the big head of my dick,

swallowing the precum escaping from my piss slit.

Matthew pulled his cock out of Michael's mouth, jumped off the bed, and did a stupid little dance before he fell backward on the bed, his big thick cock standing straight up and said, "Come ride this fucking cock, cowgirl style, you sexy stud!"

Matthew straddled his brother, facing him, and lowered his muscular frame down on his brother's dick, letting his brother's cock sink into his asshole.

"Oh, Mother Fucker! Fuck me, brother! Fuck me with that big cock! You're so fucking hard!" Michael was loving the ride of his brother's cock.

Matthew said, "I'm so fucking hard because you're so fucking hot, baby brother! Your ass is one tight pussy!"

Naturally, that sexy, hot talk only made me harder. I took Angel by the hand and led him to the same bed Michael and Matthew were on.

I told Angel to lie down beside Matthew but in the opposite direction. I raised his legs up and over his head and moved my head between his legs, beginning to eat his sweet, bum pink rim hole.

Once Angel was wet, I raised on my knees and aligned my hard-as-steel cock to the pink splendor of his pussy, and pushed my man tube into his hole.

With Angel on his back, me on my knees pounding his hole, beside me was Matthew on his back, and Michael was riding his dick cowgirl style.

Micheal raised; Matthew's dick popped out of his ass and rolled over onto Angel's chest, leaning forward and guiding his dick into Angel's waiting mouth.

I was surprised but happy when Matthew stood, moved in behind his brother, directly in front of my face, and leaned back against Michael, then brought his dick to my wet lips.

I could taste the bitter tang of Michael's ass on Matthew's cock, and that only led me to fuck Angel harder and suck Matthew's cock deeper!

Michael rolled over onto his back; Matthew jumped off the bed onto the floor, then pulled Micheal to the edge of the bed and slid his stiff penis down Michael's throat, fucking his windpipe.

I moved back, pulling my cock out of Angel's ass; Angel pushed himself further back, then rolled over and took Michael's stiff penis in his mouth and began sucking his brother-in-law.

With Angels' ass up in the air, I moved in behind him to continue my assault on his man-pussy.

Matthew pulled his dick out of his brother's mouth and started stroking his long thick dick. I pulled my cock out of Angels' ass with a pop and moved in beside Matthew, and I also started stroking my cock.

Angel also raised on his knees, and knee walked up to Michael's chest, and began stroking his cock as well.

At this point, three long, thick massive dicks are being jacked directly over Michael's body while he lays on his back and strokes his log!

Stroking our cocks in perfect union, like a domino effect, we all started shooting cum out of our piss slits!

"Oh fuck yeah! Fuck yeah! Oh shit!" Matthew's verbal talk was intoxicating!

"Cum for me, Daddy! Cum on me! Daddy, I have to cum! Angel, Angel. Daddy. Matthew. Aw fuck!" With a loud moan, Michael's dick shot a large load of cum in the air, then a second, third, and fourth lump of cum puddled around Michael's dicks base.

Matthews cum shot out of his dick, hitting Michael in the face! Cum covered his forehead, his nose, his lips, and down to his neck! With a few slaps on his forehead, the final dribbles dropped out of his piss slit.

I reached out and put my left hand under Michael's chin, slightly turning his head towards me, and using my fingers, I parted his lips and shot stream after stream of hot cum into his mouth. Then I pushed my dick into his mouth and told him to suck my piss slit, making sure he swallowed my seed.

On his knees, Angel stroked his long, thick brown dick directly in line with Micheal's crotch. On the seventh or eighth stroke, cum shot out of Angels' long, thick brown penis and landed on Michael's dick and his entire crotch area.

Leaning forward, Angel leaned down, took Michael's monster cock in his mouth, and sucked his own cum, as well as Michael's seed, into his mouth, swallowing the salty man's milk.

Matthew said, "Shit. Thats hot. Angel, you are a freak. Dad, you love that, don't you?"

I said, "I love it all."

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers