Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 34

Story Info
Michael in the shower and my new Murphy Bed.
1.9k words
4.62
4k
1

Part 35 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers

I've been at the barn since 2:30 a.m., not the New Barn, but the cattle barn. Last night, I had a mama cow run into a fence and cut herself up pretty bad, and that pushed her into labor.

The vet came out to the ranch and checked her out, making sure she was ok. Michael and his family happened to be here, so Michael agreed to stay and stand watch with me.

It is now 4:30 a.m., and Mama Cow is doing fine, and she has had another baby heifer. Baby Heifer is doing fine, also. All is right in the barn.

"Dad. We have never really talked about, well, you know. And so, I was thinking. Do you want to talk about anything now?" Michael has always been the talker. He has always felt he could reason everything out with a lengthy discussion.

"No." I was determined not to talk.

"No, what?" Michael asked, just as determined to continue this line of conversation.

"No conversation."

We got in the Gator and drove over to the New Barn without either one of us talking.

We were both dirty and tired and smelled like cow shit.

We walked in and stripped, tossing our dirty clothes in the washroom, still not talking.

The hot water suddenly filled the room with steam, and we both lathered up our bodies, standing next to each other naked as jaybirds like we have done a million times.

There was no way of not seeing his beautiful, long, tanned dick. Matthew has always been pussified enough to tan nude!

I knew he was watching me as I cupped my balls and twirled them around in my hand before dropping them and raising my shaft to my belly, only to let the shaft fall as I repeated the process.

He watched with interest as I started pissing down the drain, and after the yellow stream of fluid washed away, and I shook my shaft, he finally spoke. He simply said, "What a dick."

Once Michael was clean and the suds of Old Spice Soap had washed away, he walked over to the sauna, adjusted the electronic thermostat, and walked inside.

I followed.

I had no more than sat down when Michael said, "You've never even tried to make a move on me. What the fuck, Dad! You fucked Matthews's brains out, and you have never even looked at me! Angel? Seriously? But not me?"

"Michael, I love you, but..."

Michael interrupted me, saying, "But? But I am not worthy enough of your special love? Everyone is but me. I get it! No! No, I don't get it! Why am I not worthy of your special love, but everyone else is?"

I said, "Shut the fuck up, you stupid prick!"

Michael stood up to leave, but I said, "Sit the fuck down! Michael, I did not seek out Matthew. He came to me."

Michael said, "I know. But you didn't push him away. You have never..."

I stood up and walked straight into Michael's arms and wrapped my arms around him, squeezing him in a bear hug!

I could feel my dick as it pushed into the hairline of his pubes. I could feel my dick start to harden against his skin. I could feel the muscles of his torso flex and stiffen as I continued to hold him tight. His masculine body was muscular and sexy!

I could feel Michael's hard dick against my ball sack. I could feel Michael touching the muscles of my arms. I could feel Michael's hands move down my forearms, across my thighs, and reach in and tickle my balls.

I leaned my face down, and my tongue parted his lips; my tongue made its way into his mouth. His tongue found mine, and our lips locked, embracing our French kiss.

My hands moved down his body, reaching around and squeezing his ass. For the first time, I was kissing my youngest son as our dicks were hard and pressing against each other.

Michael is almost a carbon copy of Matthew, only six years younger. Matthew is virtually a carbon-carbon copy of me, only twenty years younger.

I released Michael's mouth and gently pushed him down so he was sitting on the bench, his lips almost even with my dick. As I rubbed my hands through the hair on his head, I guided my stiff cock into his mouth.

Michael's tongue, his lips, and his hands on my thighs felt so wonderful. My hands running through his hair, massaging his scalp, felt even better as he made love to my throbbing eight-and-a-half-inch fuck stick with his red lips.

I could feel Michael's beard against my pubes as he deep-throated my cock!

"Oh God, son, that feels fantastic. I had no idea you could suck dick so good. Shit! Yeah. Just like that!" I was in heaven!

Michael had raised up and ran his tongue across my piss slit, then opened the hole with his tongue and sucked the head of my dick lovingly, running his tongue around my one-inch mushroom head, giving it extra attention.

Just as I thought the feeling couldn't intensify anymore, he ran his tongue down the length of my penis, and over and around my ball sack, and then began to suck my left ball as he massaged my right nut. After a few minutes of this, while still sucking my balls, he gently stroked my shaft, running his fingers over my cocks head.

I took Michael by the hand and led him out of the sauna and into the office. In three seconds, I had the newly installed Murphy Bed pulled down, the sheet stretched across it, and Michael on his back!

I spread his legs apart and moved my face between his ass cheeks, burying my tongue in his man-pussy, licking it. His ass smelled and tasted so sweet!

I raised and said, "Beat me in the head with your dick! Slap me with that fuck stick of yours!"

He needed no extra prodding! With my face buried in his ass, my tongue in his hole, I could feel his cock hitting me in the head.

I raised up on my elbows to watch him stroke his cock. It was a beautiful sight. I inched forward and opened my mouth, and with one hand, he pushed my head down on the cock he was holding in his other hand.

I sucked his big dick. Man, it tasted so sweet.

I couldn't believe I had my youngest son's massive dick in my mouth! It was long and vainly and thick and leaking the best-tasting precum! It was bittersweet, thick and delicious!

But it was time I fuck him. I reached into the pocket on the side of the Murphy Bed and grabbed the tube of KY. I pulled myself up on my knees and well-lubricated my penis shaft with KY Jelly, smiling as I looked down at Michael's beautiful face. He, too, was smiling, knowing I was about to fuck his man-pussy.

"Please, Dad. Pretend I am whoever you need me to be. Just fuck my pussy hole.

I have daydreamed about this for as long as I've been getting boners!"

I hesitated, waiting to enter his hole. I laid on top of Michael, my body stretched out on top of his, our dicks pushing against each other, our chest against each other, and I kissed Michael. Soft, gentle tongue kisses. Then I pulled back and looked him directly in the eye and said, "I want you to be you. I don't want you to be anyone else. We may all do this, but who I am with is who I am with. You are my son. I love you. Your brother is your brother. I love him. I love each of you. How could I possibly fantasize about you being anyone else? Angel? Well, he is different, just as Tyler and Jacob are. Do you understand?"

I didn't give him a chance to answer. I kissed him again before I raised back up on my knees, aligned my dick with his butthole, and pushed Bruiser inside him.

He gasped and screamed out loud, "Mother Fucker! Oh fuck! Dad! Dad! That, that, this feels great! Fuck me!"

I replied, "With pleasure, you fucking stud! Damn, your ass is tight!"

Micheal raised his hips to match my thrust. Instantly, we were in perfect union!

He wrapped his long, hairy legs around my waist as if to hold me in place. I loved the feeling, but I wasn't going anywhere.

I once again laid my body fully on top of his. He opened his mouth and pulled my face onto his, pushing his tongue into my mouth.

His arms were wrapped around my body! His legs are still around my waist! He had me in a wrestler's hold, and his dick was pulsating against my body!

Breaking our kiss, he said, "Fuck! This is so fucking hot! You're so damn big! And so damn hard! My ass is on fire!"

I didn't reply. I was concentrating on fucking the handsome sexy man underneath me!

He said, "Let me ride you Cowgirl style, Daddy!"

I rolled off of him onto my back.

Michael straddled my body, slowly lowering his ass on my dick as my hard cock started the sweet entrance of entering his ass, ready to breed his pussy!

I only lay in place, slowly moving my hips as Michael rode my dick!

His long, thick cock was bouncing like a boat oar in rough water as he bounced up and down, grinding my dick into his ass!

And then, without any help, Michael's dick went off like an AR-15! One, two, three, four, then five massive globs of thick cum shot out of his dick, the first two hitting my throat, one wad actually hitting my chin!

"Oh fuck, Dad! You fucked the cum right out of my ass!" Michael said, sounding almost out of breath.

I replied, "Son, that is such a fucking turn-on! You're a bull!"

Michael said, "Not today! I am your heifer! Daddy, I will always be your bitch! I belong to you and Matthew! I swear, I love you!"

His words were pleasing to my ears, making my brain think about cum, and I said, "Son. I have to..."

Michael said, "Wait! On my face! Let me eat your cum! I want it!"

Michael raised up to move toward my waist, and I pulled him around further into a 69 position.

I took Michael's monster into my mouth just as he took mine in his. I could taste his

bitter-sweet cum as it dribbled around the head of his penis.

As he sucked on my cock, I felt the burning of the cum building up inside my shaft. Like a volcano erupting lava, my cum blasted out of my penis into his mouth, causing him to choke and gag!

Once my cock stopped blasting cum shots in his mouth, with dribbles in his beard, Michael turned to face me and said, "Damn, Dad. That tasted great! Do you always cum that much?"

Not waiting for an answer, he took my semi-erect penis back in his mouth and continued to suck the shaft.

I closed my eyes and let my boy love on my fuck stick. The same fuck stick that created him.

My rest was interrupted when he said, "Can you imagine the sex fest we are going to have when Matthew gets here?"

69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers