Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 07

Story Info
Tyler's big announcement.
1k words
4.18
3.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
103 Followers

At 5:45 a.m. on the cold morning of December 25th, it was still dark outside as I stood in the kitchen brewing coffee.

When I walked into the glass sunroom and sat down, wearing only my Christmas robe and houseshoes, I looked out and realized no one had turned off the red lights in the pool. The wind was blowing, making the water have waves, and the red in the pool glowed brightly in the dark.

I sat back after adding Baileys to my large Santa Clause mug of coffee and reflected on what had happened last night.

I can still see the replay in my memory very plainly.

We were all gathered here, at our home. My four children, three of them with spouses, one with a new boyfriend she met during a holiday shopping trip, and all eight grandchildren, a baby mama to be that a grandson knocked up and the mother-in-law to my oldest son, and the sister to my youngest sons wife, along with a chubby Japanese exchange student, and call it what it was; a house full.

Tammy was in her element. She is, after all, the perfect host. Of course, thank goodness the Country Club has an excellent catering service, but that isn't the point.

Our very large home was, and still is, decorated in a beautiful Christmas flare, and the music of the season could be heard in every room.

After a fantastic meal, as we all continued to gather around the dining room table, which had the extra leafs in it, as chit chat continued, Tyler said, and I quote,

"I have something I would like to say. I have wanted to tell everyone for a long time, but I don't know; I just wasn't sure how and when the time would be right."

At the head of the table, I leaned back, picked up my glass of Wellers and Water, and braced myself, for I knew what the announcement would be.

Tyler had their attention. All eyes were on him. And he knew he had to continue, so he did. "For a while now, I have been struggling with my identity, you know, discovering just who I am and what I want to do with my life, and well, who I want to be. And I have found out. Well, I found out something anyway."

There was an uncomfortable pause. Tyler looked down at his plate, then back up, and around.

Tammy, being the loving grandmother she is, said, "Tyler, just tell us what you have to say. Is it college? Have you chosen what you want to major in? Have you chosen a path for your life?"

Tyler said, "I have always wanted to be a graphic designer, and my major isn't changing. But I have changed. I am gay, and I have chosen to live a gay lifestyle."

No one said anything for a minute or two, and then Melissa said, "What is a gay lifestyle? So you're gay. I'm glad you finally realized that because we've all known it for years! But 'lifestyle'" she said using air quotes "what exactly do you mean by that? Because it is just living, honey."

Tyler continued, "I'm trying to figure it all out. But I know it is me. It's who I am."

Suddenly, it was as if Melissa and Tyler were in their conversation. Melissa asked, "Do you have a boyfriend?"

Tyler said, "No."

"But you've had one? Well, maybe not a boyfriend, but you've had, well, you've gone far enough to know you can make this decision. I mean, it will be different from your nights with Emma!"

Never one to not be vocal, Jacob said, "I can assure you he knows the difference, and I can also assure you he knows what he's getting, and he is happy with it!"

Tammy stood up and said, "College life was once about more than just sex! You two boys are..."

"No different than us." My voice was loud and commanding as I spoke. "Only it was our Sophomore year when we had to marry because Matthew was on his way to life. So, no judgment or lectures from us. Tyler, you just be you. Do you have anyone you want us to meet?"

Matthew said, "Dad, I don't think he's ready for that!" Looking at Tyler, he asked, "Or do you? This is a pretty big announcement. Are you stopping here?"

Tyler suddenly seemed nervous and said, "I don't have anyone for you or anyone else to meet. What I am saying is about me and no one else. I am the one who wants all of you to know I'm gay. And when and if I meet someone, I will let you know that too."

There. Tyler's secret was out of the bag!

The rest of the evening carried on in much the same way as the last 35 Christmas Eves had in this house.

~~~~

The next hour I sat and drank a pot of coffee went through a third of the bottle of Baileys and watched my favorite news channel with my robe open, and rolled my dick and balls around in my hand.

I could hear Tammy's high heels clicking across the hardwood floors, and then I stepped onto the concrete floor of the glass sunroom and walked over to me.

"Dean! Tie your robe! Better yet, just get dressed. The kids Linda, Kathy, and Shiro will be here for breakfast and to see what Santa left in their stocking soon! Now that Tyler is, well, he shouldn't see your incredibly big pee-pee! I mean, I don't know what I mean, but come on! I'll help you make that monster go soft!" The twinkle in her eye, the way she licked her lips! Oh yes!

That was the first blowjob I received on Christmas Day! The third was later that evening by a grandson who is definitely gay! The second was after breakfast by my oldest son, the father of the gay grandson, but that's another story, because it involves my son-in-law, Angel.

69Rancher
69Rancher
103 Followers