Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 17

Story Info
A morning with Shiro. Balls deep in his ass!
2k words
4.61
3.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

At 7:00 a.m., I was sitting in my favorite chair, in my favorite robe, drinking my favorite morning drink, which is coffee and Bailey's, in my favorite room of our house, which isn't just a room but a glassed-in sunroom with a fantastic view of the pool and past the pool to the open pasture land of my Texas ranch.

It was a cold morning, but I had the propane heater burning at full blast and open fire in the fire pit, so the room was warm.

Tammy had already kissed me goodbye and driven away. A coffee cup with red lipstick on one side, still full of coffee, was on the side table, and I could still smell her Chanel No. 9 perfume.

Angel had already called to say he left the ranch to deliver a load of cattle to a buyer in Oklahoma; the boys were back at college, and the Ranch Foreman was running the barn. My day seemed to be starting quite dull. Until the phone rang...

"Hello, Shiro. What's up?" I said into the receiver.

"Good morning, sir Dean. I am sorry to bother you, but I was just informed I do not have class today at the university, and I was wondering, sir, if I could be useful to you today or not. I am sorry if I am interrupting." Shiro is constantly apologizing.

With my right hand playfully cupping my balls, then raising them to my shaft, then dropping my balls and twirling my fingers around the shaft of my dick, I suddenly felt the tingle of blood stirring through my cock, feeling my big eight-and-a-half-inch cock growing hard. At the same time, visions of Japanese butthole danced through my mind!

"Shiro. My boy Shiro. Yes, you can be of service." I said into the receiver.

Knowing that Maria would soon be here to clean the house, I reluctantly, but also with great pleasure, stood and started walking to the master bedroom to dress.

"Just stay where you are, in your cabin. I'll be there in about fifteen minutes. What I need help with, you can handle at your place. You know me well, son." I am sure my tone and the laugh I ended the call with told Shiro everything he needed to know because he said, "I will be waiting for your arrival, sir."

Dressing in a felt cowboy hat, jeans, without underwear, and a tan work shirt, socks, and work boots, I drove the short distance to Shiro cabin, located on the property in a grove of trees by the pond.

Before I even reached the porch, the door opened, and Shiro stood aside so I could enter. "May I take your hat, sir?" he asked

Sitting down in a wooden side chair, I said, "Yes. And you may remove my boots and socks too. Are you wearing lacy panties under those slacks? Or a slip under that shirt?"

Dropping to my knees to remove my boots and socks, he said, "No, sir. I am not. I was dressed for educational class, and I am wearing my underwear. Would you like me to..."

"I would very much like for you to put on your yakata and sandals and nothing else. You know I like seeing you bareassed in your yakata. Go on. Go put it on. Then bring me a Ukno no Chikara with a shot of Vodka in it. Wait. Make it a double shot!" I instructed him.

Shiro only nodded, slightly bowed, and turned and walked away to his bedroom.

I moved to the leather sofa, stretched my long legs out, put my bare feet on the coffee table, and removed my shirt.

Shiro returned, wearing the colorful pink, light blue and white robe, carrying a tray with a glass tumbler with my drink on the tray.

Handing me the glass, he asked, "Would you like a foot massage, sir?"

I said, "I'm thinking of a whole body massage, but yes, you can start with my feet while I drink my drink. Then I'll have to stretch out on your bed for you to work on my body. Do you have your electric blanket on?"

"Indeed I do, sir. It was warming for you," he replied.

I smiled and nodded my head. The boy did, indeed, know my intent.

Shiro massaged my feet while I drank my water and Vodka.

I stood; I simply couldn't take it any longer.

Shiro had worked his magic on my feet, working the oil into my skin and massaging my feet and ankles, creating my dick to harden. My giant boner was strained, begging to be released from the zipper of my Wranglers.

With my crotch now even with Shiro's face, I said, "Unzip me and take Bruiser out. Taste his sweetness."

Shiro said, "His sweetness is often bittersweet, sir."

I only laughed as I watched my eight-and-a-half-inchs of man meat spring free from the confines of the denim and be massaged by Shiros gentle, smooth small hands before he put the big mushroom head of my penis in his mouth and tasted the bitter-sweet taste of the leaking precum of my dick.

I let Shiro take in several inches, getting my cock wet with his saliva before I reached down, put my hands under his armpits, and lifted him to his feet.

Being the gentleman I am, I bent down and kissed Shiro on his lips, parting his lips with my tongue and profoundly kissing him.

After a few minutes of passionately kissing the timid Japanese fellow, I took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

I stood beside the bed as he removed my blue jeans, and then I laid down as Shiro applied oil to my body and began to massage my body.

My cock was rock hard, begging for attention. Still, Shiro worked on my chest and shoulders, standing over me in his Japanese feminine robe, I ran my hand up his leg, under his balls, cupping them in my left hand, massaging his perineum, feeling the hardness of his micropenis and I tickled the taint part of the body, pinching it, making him squirm.

I moved my hand back to the front of his crotch, taking his penis between two fingers and squeezing it gently, feeling his precum on my fingers.

I told Shiro to apply oil to his ass, then without removing his sexy robe, to straddle my body and lower his man-pussy onto my cock and ride me.

Facing me, Shiro did just that. I raised his robe as his body was across mine, and I held my cock straight up as Shiro's ass lowered onto my big, thick, hard dick. The head, then one inch, then another, then another of my man tube flesh buried into the anus of Shiro.

I was balls deep in his butt as he sat down on my cock, taking me totally inside him.

I reached up and untied the robe, pushing it back, exposing Shiro's chest, his hard nipples, and his stomach. His cute little weiner, approximately three inches long, was dripping pre cum on my pubic hair, and I continued moving my hips, side to side, up and down, with my cock deep inside Shiro's bowls.

"Oh my goodness, sir. Yes. Yes. Please fuck me, sir." Shiro begged.

"You won't hurt me," I told him. "Raise up and then slam back down on me! Slam my dick into your ass!"

"Please, sir! Please fuck me like a dog!" Shiro begged.

I laughed, slapped his ass, and told him to roll off of me and get on his hands and knees.

On my knees, behind Shiro, I took ahold of my dick and aligned it with his ass, and buried it, in one swift thrust, deep into his pussy hole!

Shiro screamed out in a pleasurable but painful scream as my cock ripped his butthole a new one!

On one knee, with my other foot and leg beside his left thigh, and both on my hands on his ass cheeks, I continued the onslaught of deep fucking his butt hole.

"Do you love your American Daddy? Tell me you love getting fucked by me, son!" I said.

"Yes, sir. Yes, my American Daddy. I love you. I love you fucking me. I love you being inside me! Yes, sir!" Shiro continued saying between moans.

I pulled back and out of his man-pussy and rolled him over onto his back so that I could fuck him missionary style.

He raised his legs high in the air, holding them in his hands to both support himself and open his hole wide.

I again pushed my long, thick cock back in fast and quick, making him squeal and squirm as he grunted and said, "Oh, that feels so good as it hurts me, sir."

I smiled in pure pleasure.

I continued my assault on his butt, giving him a hard-core fucking, bruising his cheeks, and giving him painful pleasure all at the same time!

"There you go, baby. There you go! Take Daddy's dick in you! I love fucking you, baby boy! You're so incredibly tight! And look! Your cock is twitching for me! Hell yeah!"

Shiro said, "It is twitching because I need to cum, sir! I may cum!"

I said, "Oh yeah? Well, baby cum for me! Shoot that cum! Show Daddy what you can do!"

Shiro's hand shot to his dick, to jack himself, I assumed, so I knocked his hand away! I said, "No! Cum on your own! No hands!"

Shiro said, "Please! Stroke me right there, Bossman! Please. Rub me... oh, oh! Just like that!"

And just like that, Shiro's short dick shot a stream of hot, thick man cum high into the air! I was once again how surprised his tiny penis could shoot out such a blob of thick cum, and how far it flew!

I took the most significant load from his chest between two fingers and brought it to his lips and pushed my fingers into his mouth, and told him to suck my fingers!

Then using my left hand, I squeezed his ass cheek and said, "Here, boy! Here! Daddy has to cum! I am going to breed your fucking tight man-pussy, my baby bitch boy!"

I threw my head back and grunted as the cum shot of my dick, once, twice, several more times, unloading a load of my man seed deep into the bowls of Shiro's dump tunnel!

I leaned forward, lying on Shiro's chest, his sticky seed against my chest hairs, and kissed Shiro's mouth, tasting his salty man's milk.

Shiro's legs wrapped around my hips, his arms around my back, and held me tightly as my dick deflated, returning to its natural seven-inch flaccid state.

A few minutes later, I rolled over onto my back and let the air escape my lungs!

"I will start the water getting hot in the shower for you, Sir. I would very much like to wash your body now, Sir."

I pulled Shiro against me and said, "I love my showers! You know that. That makes me happy, but let's rest right here, you in my arms, for a few minutes. I want you to blow me in the shower. I love your mouth, you know!"

Shiro said, "Yes, sir, you do. I love your cock in my mouth!"

"How about another Uko No Chikara and Vodka?" I asked.

Sliding out of the bed and tying the belt to his yakata, I watched as Shiro's ass swayed side to side as he walked to the kitchen.

He returned carrying two glasses. One he handed me to drink, the other he lowered to my crotch, dipped the head of my cock into the glass, then inserted several inches of my cock into the cold glass before removing the shaft and wrapping his lips around my now wet cock and placed the entire flaccid shaft in his mouth, sucking the meat.

My hands went to his head, and my fingers ran through his hair. I could feel my cock growing hard in his mouth, and I said, "I bet the shower water is hot."

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers