Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 16

Story Info
Matthew, Jacob & Me in the New Barn.
1.7k words
4.5
4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
103 Followers

I was in the New Barn when I heard the notification indicating someone had opened the main gate. I quickly looked at the camera and saw Matthew's truck drive in and watched as it stopped at the house.

I knew Jacob was in the sunroom, and he would tell Matt that I was at the barn, so I went back to working on the engine of the Farmall.

It was around fifteen minutes later when Matthew and Jacob walked into the service bay of the barn, with Matthew hollering, "Dad! Where are you? Hey man..."

Was he followed by Jacob hollering, "Ole man? Where 'ya at? I have you a plate of fish and chips!"

Matthew said, "That I brought you!"

I walked around the corner and said, "Shut the fuck up! Fish, huh? I like fish. I don't like crabs, though!" and laughed.

We entered the office, and I sat at the desk to eat my fish.

Matthew said, "Arent you going to wash your hands first?"

By this time, I was halfway through the meal, so I didn't even answer.

Jacob had logged onto my computer and soon had lesbian porn playing and started his verbal play-by-play commentary of the two ladies who were eating each other's pussies.

Jacob said, "You know this is hot!"

We both only laughed as he kept watching.

Matthew said, "You know you want your uncle's long slong! Don't act like you don't!"

Jacob stood and pulled his stiff cock out of his sweat pants and stroked it several times before aiming it at Matthew and said, "Oh yeah? Did you say long? You must be referring to mine!"

Jacob, like his father, takes pride in knowing their cocks both measure a full nine inches, even a few centimeters over, on the ruler. Mine measures a full eight-and-a-half-inchs with a few extra centimeters, with Matthew and Michael measuring in at a few centimeters over eight inches. Tyler completes our pack with an impressive seven-and-a-half stretched inches, but no one has the grith I do! My cock is one fat, round sausage log!

Matthew said, "It is an impressive dick, nephew, no one can deny you that! But don't dismiss what this one can do!"

Matthew was smiling, looking at Jacob as he stroked the erect penis that was begging to be released from his Wrangler blue jeans.

Matthew asked, "Where is Angel?" He was still watching Jacob stroke his cock, as Jacob continued to watch the ladies fuck each other with their tongues.

"He made a run to Oklahoma. He should be home by six." Turning to Jacob, I continued, "I thought you would ride with him. But I saw you on camera walking around the house. Why didn't you go?"

Not taking his eyes off the screen, Jacob shrugged and said, "This is the first I've heard about anything going. He didn't ask me."

I replied, "Hum. I see." Even though I did not.

My last impression was that Angel would at least ask him to ride along.

Without saying anything, Jacob used the mouse to find gay porn.

Matthew asked, "What happened to just regular straight porn?"

The video playing was of a twink boy getting his face fucked by his new stepdad, and Jacob turned to look at Matthew's crotch.

Jacob said, "This one seems to be keeping your wiener hard! And the Ole Man here has a boner, too! Look at that boy bond with his new daddy!"

"Find one about a boy and his uncle! Or better yet, three men in the family!" Matthew said.

Soon male gay porn was playing that had at least six men engaged in several different sexual relations.

No one spoke as the video played, and I finished my lunch.

Matthew stood, walked over to Jacob, and stood behind him. Matthew slowly started massaging Jacob's butt cheeks and then pulled him close to his body, one hand rubbing his right side thigh, while his left hand ran across his chest, from nipple to nipple, ab to ab.

I stood, kicked my boots off, then stripped naked. I didn't say a word as I undressed; I only watched Matthew touching Jacob as Jacob continued to watch the men on the computer screen.

I walked out of the office and into the shower area, turned the water too hot and added stream, then washed my hands in Go-Jo because I knew the day's work on the tractor was most likely over.

As I stood under the hot water, letting the hot water run down my back, I lathered my body in Old Spice Bodywash and watched my naked son and grandson emerge from the office and also stand under the rain-head shower.

I walked over and turned on the heat to the sauna, then returned, adjusting the third shower head to spray in mist form.

Matthew was still standing directly behind Jacob, and I soon realized his hard cock was penetrating Jacob's ass.

As I watched, Jacob leaned forward, and I watched Matthew's dick slide in and out of Jacob's wet man-pussy. Matthew would pull out entirely, then push the head of his cock, then several inches back in, pull out 100 percent before pushing back in, burying his eight inches in Jacob's ass.

I moved to the back wall and sat on the cement bench, and Matthew turned Jacob and pushed him towards me.

With Jacob still leaning forward, I stood, and Jacob took my hard as-nails, eight-and-a-half-inch cock in his mouth and began sucking Bruiser. When Matthew would pull out of Jacob's ass, he would raise up on my dick, but when Matthew pushed back in, he took my cock entirely down his throat.

I had my hands on Jacob's muscular shoulders, and I could feel the strong muscles of his arms. His brown skin was perspiring with sweat, and the hot water was washing it off his body.

After some time, Jacob pushed back against me, moved forward, and dropped to his knees.

He said, "My back and ass can't take much more of that, but shit! That was hot! Fuck my mouth!"

He then opened his mouth wide, although it was apparent he could not take Matthew and my cocks at the same time.

Matthew took a second to wash his cock off with Old Spice Bodywash while I pushed Bruiser back into his mouth and down his throat.

With Jacob's head held back, you could literally see my cock in his throat, and Matthew said, "That is so fucking hot! Damn! Look at that log in his throat, stretching his skin!"

Matthew took his cock and rubbed it along Jacob's throat, up to his face, slapping him in the eye with his cocks big mushroom head, then said, "I'm going to fuck your ear!" laughing!

I pulled my cock out of Jacob's mouth, and Jacob turned his face towards Matthew and stuck his tongue out, literally licking Matthew's ballsack, before Matthew pushed his stiff dick into Jacob's mouth.

On his knees, with a hard cock in each hand, Jacob stroked us both. Standing close together, Matthew and I kissed our tongues in a sword-like fight.

Between our legs, Jacob was jacking our dicks, as his dick bounced back and forth, up and down, responding to his body's movements.

I reached down and took my own cock in my right hand, just as Matthew did. I put my left hand on Jacob's head, just as Matthew did, and we stroked our cocks, both expecting to bring ourselves to organism with expectations of cumming on Jacob's face and in his hot, wet mouth.

Matthew threw his head back, gripping Jacob's head harder, and groaned loudly before saying, "Take my cum, stud! Eat my juice! OH FUCK ME MOTHER FUCKER!" And cum shot out of Matthew's dick, the first load hitting Jacob squarely in between his eyes, the second on his nose, another on his chin before Jacob took Matthews's dick in his mouth, sucking out the last several squirts.

Turning his attention to me, his mouth open, I stroked my dick, and Matthew put both of his hands on Jacob's head, holding his face in place, as cum shot out of my dick, rope after rope hitting Jacob in the face, mixing my seed with Matthew's. Sprum shot into his mouth before he engulfed my cock, and I unloaded my last drops of seed down his throat!

Exhausted and drained, Matthew and I both fell into a sitting position on the cement bench, with Jacob at our feet.

Like a loving puppy, Jacob laid his head in my lap, and I ran my fingers through his hair.

After several minutes, we all three stood and washed our bodies, cleaning ourselves with Old Spice Bodywash before moving into the sauna to stretch out and relax.

Once inside, Jacob asked Matthew, "How did my ass feel?'

Matthew asked, "What? Why? What do you mean?"

Jacob smiled and said, "I lubed my ass up last night with original Vaseline, so Grandpa D could easily fuck me! And he did! I haven't had a shower today, so the Vaseline and his sweat were still in my ass!"

Matthew laughed and said, "Oh really? I just thought your pussy adapted to taking cock easily. Your ass was easy to fuck. You really are a male slut, aren't you?"

Jackb said, "I guess so. But I'm really no different than any other guy in the family. I love sex. With you guys and my girlfriend too. But Tyler..."

Suddenly, Jacob stopped speaking.

Matthew said, "Tyler, what? Go ahead.

Say what you were going say!"

Jacob said, "Tyler decided to only like men; he said he is done with females. That just leaves the five of us who like both. So we are all bi-queers! That's who we are!"

I chuckled out loud. He wasn't wrong.

Matthew continued playing with his dick. His semi-erect penis was beginning to grow again when he said, "I love my family. Let's never change."

I stroked my own cock, which was also growing hard.

I said, "I agree. Let's never change."

Jacob stood up, stroked his dick, and said, "I wish my Dad could have been here today."

And that made me wonder. Why hadn't Angel asked Jacob to go with him?

A question I needed the answer to.

Jacob said, "I need to cum."

Matthew and I watched as Jacob stood before us and jacked his dick into an organism.

His cum shot out like a bullet, landing in a massive puddle on the wooden bench of the sauna.

Exhausted and drained, we once again washed off, redressed, and happily went to the house.

Jacob said, "I love you guys!"

We knew he wasn't lying. We love him, too.

69Rancher
69Rancher
103 Followers