Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 08

Story Info
Matthew and I...
1.3k words
4.3
5.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

"It is 2 o'clock. I am going down to the New Barn for a couple of hours," I said as I stood up from my recliner. "I will check the market and see if any new sales have been entered. I'll be back by five or five thirty."

I'll go with you, Dad," Matthew said as I walked towards the door. "Since Michael went to work and Angel isn't here, I'll help you with what you need."

Tammy said, "Dean! It's Christmas Day. Oh well, it's better you go there than shout at the TV over a football play!"

We kissed our wives and went to the garage to ride the Gator down to the New Barn.

"What I need is a blowjob!" I said to Matthew as he drove the Gator.

Matthew laughed and said, "I need to cum also! So you're in good company!"

We wasted no time at all locking all the doors and getting naked! My oldest son has a fantastic body and sculptured good looks. He is rock solid from head to foot. Matthew has strong arms and legs, his chest is a six-pack, covered in dark hair, and his eight-inch cock stands to perfect attention. Matthew is a goddess of a man.

We walked side by side to the sauna; I set the temperature, then we both circled back to the shower and let hot water run down our bodies, our dicks stiff and balls waiting to be drained!

Once we were in the sauna, Matthew took the bench in front of me on his knees with a hand on each of my hips; he lowered his face down towards my crotch.

My eight-and-a-half-inch cock soon found itself buried in his throat.

"Aw, hell yes! That's my boy! Suck your daddy's big dick, Matt. Suck it all." I encouraged him.

Without taking my dick out of his mouth, he only bobbled his head in reply, keeping Bruiser in the depths of his throat.

For what seemed like hours, but in reality, it was twenty minutes or so, Matthew leaned back on his heels and said, "Fuck me, Daddy. Either my ass or my throat, but my jaws are sore!"

"Turn around and sit on my cock." Matthew needed no encouragement.

I took some lube from the wooden box on the top shelf, applied it to Matthew's ass and the tip of my penis, and spread my legs further apart. Matthew eased down onto my dick. Slowly, he lowered himself over my dick, letting inch after inch sink into the bowls of his man-pussy.

"Oh my God! That damn thing rips me open every time! Shit dad! Fuck! Oh, holy fuck!" Matthew might have been gasping, but he was riding my dick like a champ!

I had recently added a stream-free mirror on the wall in front of the redwood benches, and I watched as Matthew's own thick, long big headed dick bounced up and down as he rode my cock!

"Fuck yeah, son! Your ass is tight, it's hot and deep! It opens up nicely for Daddy! Shit, son, you're a great fuck!"

"Thank, thank, thank you, sir! Oh my god! You feel so good inside me, Daddy!"

Matthew leaned back against my chest, arching his back, and placed his left hand behind my neck, holding me tight against him, rising up and down on my dick while his manhood bounced side to side and up and down!

"Oh, holy fuck! Shit! Shit! Dad, I am cumming!" Matthew shouted!

I watched in the mirror as my son's cum shot out of the piss slit on my boy's giant mushroom cocks head without a hand even touching his shaft!

Matthews's head leaned back against my neck, and he let out a long breath of air, then rose up and off of my dick, turned around back on his knees, and swallowed my dick straight from my ass into his mouth!

With expert ease, he blew my dick while jacking the shaft and licking my dicks head, parting the piss slit with his tongue and sucking the head, all while jacking the base and shaft of my rock-hard cock!

My hands were running through his hair as I felt the cum building up in my balls, raising into the shaft, making its way out the shaft of my dick.

"Matthew....."

And then I blew my nut. Cum filled his mouth, and he did his best to swallow all he could, but a few dribbles escaped the corners of his mouth.

Matthew continued to suck my cock until it deflated to its seven-inch flaccid state. I rolled over onto my back and left my legs spread, really just to be comfortable.

However, I received a surprise when Matthew's tongue circled my asscrack, then licked my asshole. Matthew continued to eat my ass, and I moaned in pure pleasure.

Finally, Matthew also stretched out on the redwood bench in front of me and asked, "Do you always cum a bucket full?"

I replied, "I do. Always have. You?"

He said, "If I had come this morning, like you did, I wouldn't have come that much just now."

I asked, "How do you know I came this morning?"

Rolling onto his side, smiling ear to ear, he said, "Because mom told the ladies her Christmas morning was wonderful because he man rocked her world!"

I laughed and said, "She's always done it for me!"

Matthew asked, "Were you afraid of what Tyler might have said last night?"

I answered, "No. He was right. His announcement was about him."

"Dad. My son is a full fledge queer. You don't think he will ever want to have like a sex change, do you? I mean, you know him the best. He always talks to you.'

I said, "Matthew, after all we do as men together, I don't think we are the best to judge him, but no, I do not think an operation is in his plans."

I stood and walked out to the shower area. Matthew followed. I turned on the hot water and stood under it, Matthew only a few inches from me.

I reached out and pulled him close to me, our dicks rubbing together, and I began to piss. My hot stream of pee hit his penis, running down the shaft of his penis, along his hairy solid legs, onto his feet until it finally washed down the drain.

Once my pee stream stopped, I pushed Matthew back down to his knees, and with my cock growing hard again, I shoved it into his mouth and began the brutal face fuck of his beautiful red sexy lips and mouth!

"Fuck yeah, son! Let me fuck your mouth!"

My cock was rock hard, but with my hand jacking the shaft and his hot mouth on the head an additional two inches or so in his mouth, with his tongue circling around my penis, saliva keeping me wet, my cum couldn't help but build up and explode into his mouth, filling it, shooting down the alley of his throat allowing him to swallow my third nut of the day! Matthew's belly was full of his Dad's sticky white man milk.

I once again left my flaccid cock in his mouth, letting the warmth of his cheeks surround my penis. I gently, lovingly, ran my hands through the hair on his head, relishing in how handsome my strong son was. My firstborn, who loves cock also, and just like all the men in our family, worships mine the most.

Then I pulled him to his feet and told him we needed to wash up and get back up to the house.

After we were clean and dressed, we walked into my office, as we had to pass through it to go out the front door of the building.

Sitting behind my desk, with his new alligator boots on my desk, kicked back in my chair, was Angel De La Cruz.

"Fantastic fucking," Angel said with a smile.

"You do realize you're all mine tomorrow, right Dean? I mean, shit, I love you too."

The three of us walked out into the bitterly cold wind together, smiling.

I had no idea what Christmas night held, but my Christmas Day couldn't have been better.

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers