Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 09

Story Info
Fucking Ty Christmas Night.
2k words
4.42
4.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers

Christmas Night was coming to a close.

The kitchen had been cleaned; the dining room dishes put away, present after present loaded into the recipient's automobile, and we had moved our gifts onto the pool table or taken them to our master bedroom, so the massive amounts of wrapping paper or gift bag tissue could be trashed. People were finally saying their goodbyes to head home.

Tammy approached me and said, "Tyler wants to spend the night here. Do you care? I mean after, well, you know. Do you mind, honey?"

I said, "No. Why would I care? It's a pretty normal thing for him to do. Shit, Tammy. Nothing has changed. He is who he has always been. However, I do want to talk to Matthew. I'll be right back."

Tammy nodded her head, gave me a loving kiss, and said, "That's how I feel, Dean. But I wasn't too sure how you felt. You can sometimes be a difficult man to understand." Then she smiled her beautiful smile and watched as I walked away.

I went outside and found Matthew and said, "Your mom said Ty wants to stay here. What's up? Anything? Are y'all good?"

Matthew said, "We are fine. Sure, he can stay. He drove here in his own car. After everything that was said, he most likely craves your approval, Dad. It might be tomorrow morning before, well, you know. I'm sure he will want to, well you know that too. Maybe you can take him down to the New Barn. But you should talk to him one-on-one."

I replied, "Yes. I got you. And I do know."

~

Finally, everyone was gone. The lights were off in the house; it was dark inside, Tammy had taken her nightly meds and was fast asleep, and I was horny and rock hard!

I slid out of bed and into my red terrycloth bathrobe, eased out of our master bedroom and up the back stairs, and made my way down the long upstairs hall to the last door on the left.

The large bedroom that my son Matthew grew up in. The bedroom where I found Playboy magazines and the Penthouse Forum letters and condoms, Vaseline in his nightstand drawer, crusty washcloths in his attached bathroom, and much much more, all when Matthew was a teenager. The room where I would see his jock straps on the floor or his long john underwear in the hamper and think about sniffing them, but never did. I didn't want to be 'that dad'.

Now I am on my way to that very room where I know I am going to fuck my grandson, Matthew's firstborn son, and all the while knowing I had already fucked and pissed on his dad's sexy body only this afternoon. Matthew, earlier today in the New Barn, and I had had sex, and Tyler's dad had eaten my ass. And I had fucked his. And now I blow plan to nut in Tyler's man pussy. I reflected on how times had changed on this ranch.

I am 'that dad and grandpa,' and the boys, men, I should say, all love me!

I didn't knock on the door; I just opened it and walked into the room, closing it behind me and sliding the deadbolt to lock, ensuring our privacy.

Across the room, away from the bed, on the dresser, a small lamp was on, giving the room a soft glow of light but not bright at all.

Laying across the bed, barely covered by a sheet, Tyler was propped up on a pillow, awake and wearing a light pink lacy slip that I could see and sexy matching panties that I later found.

"Hi, Grandaddy. I've been waiting for you. I knew you would come to me during the night."

Tyler moved around, stretching out long ways across the bed, his head hanging off the side, and opened his mouth wide.

I walked up to the edge of the bed, opened my robe, and guided my stiff, long eight-and-a-half-inch, thick as a tree stump cock straight down his throat, causing him to gag only once, and without a word said, I began the brutal face fucking of my precious little queer grandsons throat.

With expert ease, he put one hand on each hip, and pushed me back just a little. The pressure of his hands stopped my movement, and he began to suck my cock, his tongue twirling around the base, his lips covering the shaft, and his saliva keeping me wet.

His mouth came up to the big head of my giant penis, and he sucked the piss slit of my dick, then licked the entire shaft before guiding it back into his mouth, taking inch after inch in his mouth until my pubic hair was tickling his lips.

His masterful skill of sucking dick was making me weak in the knees as my body was feeling pure pleasure.

It was amazing to see Tyler's seven-inch hard penis straining to be released from the very thin material of his light pink panties, and the wet spot let me know his dick was oozing precum like a wet horny bitch in heat!

I pulled my cock out of Tyler's throat and bent down and kissed him. My tongue entered his mouth, and I could taste my own precum, for it had filled his mouth, and the remnants of it were still on his tongue.

I turned Tyler's body long way on the bed and stripped him of his pretty feminine lingerie. I continued to kiss his mouth, then climbed on top of him, kissing his neck and cheeks. My hands explored his body, and I pushed myself lower, kissing him down to his nipples.

I rubbed the left nipple while I took the right into my mouth. Tenderly biting, nibbling on the erect red nipple, I sucked it as if I were extracting milk, and Tyler moaned out, "Oh, Grandaddy. I love you so much!"

My right hand found his hard penis, and I gently began a soft stroking of the smooth member. He was covered in his own precum, and I ran my fingers over the head of his dick, then down the shaft, coating his penis in cum.

Tyler continued to moan in pleasure.

I went lower, kissing my way past his naval until I reached his seven-inch cock, and I engulfed it in my mouth, savoring the flavor of his man juice.

After a few minutes of sucking his pale long dick, I raised his legs in the air and found what I desired the most. Tyler's pucked, wet man-pussy.

Like a cunt, it was already wet from his prescription, and the pink hole looked so inviting. I began kissing it, then licking the hole, which had been waxed smooth.

My tongue entered his sweet butthole, and I began the task of eating out his delicious clean butthole.

Tyler surprised me by putting his hands on my head and pulling me further in between his ass cheeks, whispering, "Grandaddy, you are the best. You make me so horny. I love you, Granps. Please. Please make love to me."

I raised up on my elbows and pulled myself back up on his body, then raised myself onto my knees, raised Tyler's legs into the air and aligned my eight-and-a-half-inch dick with his man-pussy that he wanted so badly wanted to be fucked in, and told him, "Push back to me as I push into you."

Using only our body fluids, my precum, his wetness, and the saliva I left in his ass, I pushed the giant mushroom head of my dick into his hole. He moaned out, "Yes, more, please," so I pushed in another two inches, now filling him with three inches of my dick, then pulled back an inch or so before pushing in three more.

With encouraging moans and groans, I soon had six, then the entire almost nine inches buried deep in his sexy, smooth, hairless, girl-like body.

One final push and my pubic hairs were tickling the pale skin of his ass!

"Oh God, Grandaddy! I love this! I love your gigantic cock filling my ass! Fuck me! Fuck me like the faggot bitch I have always been!"

So I began the brutal assault of Tyler's butthole turned man-pussy.

I lowered my total body weight down onto him, and with my cock in his ass, I kissed his red lips, tasting the Ruby Red lipstick he was wearing and the flavor of my cum that was still on his tongue.

I ran my hand across his chest, twisting and pinching the nipples my hairy chest was laying against, and Tyler wrapped his own strong runner's legs around my waist, ensuring his hold on me.

My hips moved up and down, side to side, but my cock never pulled out, remaining buried deep in his bowls.

Tyler fucked me back! Moving his hips in unison with mine, he grounded his ass up and into me. Moaning sweet groans from the pleasure his body was receiving.

His hands were scratching my back; I could feel his nails digging into my skin! His right hand was against the back of my head, fingers running through my hair, then back down my neck, and back over my backside before returning to my neck!

Then, both hands found the sides of my face. Tyler pulled me into a passionate kiss his tongue was in my mouth as I felt his body twitch and his leg muscles tighten, and with a moan from his mouth directly into mine, I felt his hard dick start shooting cum that only glued our bodies together.

"Cum inside me! You've fucked me like I was a girl, so breed me! Please! Give me your cum in my pussy, Grandaddy! Shoot inside of me!"

I covered his mouth with mine, pushing my tongue down his throat, and with his legs holding me inside him tightly, I unloaded my cum into his hole.

The first blasted out, deep into his ass, followed by another, then another, until five hot streams of my man milk coated the depths of Tyler's booty tunnel.

I continued to sway my hips until I could feel my penis returning to its flaccid seven-inch limpness, and it slid out of Tyler's wet ass.

I rolled off of Tyler and laid beside him as he rolled over onto me.

I lay there and watched as Tyler kissed my naval first, then picked my now flaccid but still massive dick up and put it into his mouth.

Tyler sucked my cock, draining me of any juice I might have had left, then bent down and began eating my ass!

I laid back and enjoyed his tongue. I let him explore my body, using his mouth and fingers and even his eyes.

He picked my dick up and held it in his hands and said, "Even soft, you are bigger than most dicks hard, do you know that? I mean, it's like, what, six or seven inches around?"

I said, "It's just who I am and what I have. I've never really thought about it. I mean, you know, I used to have girls ooh and awe over it, but I never noticed I was hung like a porn star or that it weighs a fucking ton to carry around every day! Really, is it big?"

Tyler looked at me, then started laughing.

It was good to hear his laughter again.

He said, "You know my butt is leaking your cum all over me, right? And it was just ripped open by that thing you never notice!"

I looked at the clock. It was 4:30 a.m.

I said, "I have an hour and fifteen minutes before your Grandmothers alarm goes off. Come on, let's shower. I am sure I have one more nut with your name on it before she wakes up!"

Tyler said, "I can't wait to swallow it!"

69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers