Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 12

Story Info
Angel... my love.
2.1k words
4.15
4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

It was already 5 p.m. Angel and I had been at the New Barn since 6 a.m. We were wet, tired, and hungry. Today had been a trying day, but It was a good day, just a day of hard manual labor work.

We got into the Gator and drove up to the house, parking in the garage and entering the kitchen through the back door; we saw Tammy walking towards us.

"What is for dinner?" One of my more standard greetings.

"Hello, and I love you too, Handsome! But dinner is whatever you make or wherever you go and eat it!" She said with her best smile and batted her seductive eyelashes.

Noticing her hair, makeup, exquisite dress, and high heels, I knew why I loved her sexy, beautiful self.

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her, and said, "Hi, beautiful. I love you like crazy. What are you preparing for dinner, sexy?"

She kissed me back, pushed me away, and said, "Honey. I'm dressed for the women's bazaar, and you stink! Stay over there. Michelle is picking me up in five minutes, Evan is spending the night at his friend's house, and Emily is with Melissa. They went into the Metroplex and are seeing a movie and staying at the Hilton, and we will be home sometime tomorrow after they shop. You and Angel are your own unless Jacob wants to do something with you two, but it is a Saturday night, and Bella may have plans with him; I don't know."

"How the hell do I not know this kinda shit is going on until it is happening?" I was irritated and didn't mind letting her know!

Angel said, "Oh crap! I knew about this last week but forgot all about it! They did us, Dean, but we had a hell of a week!" Turning towards Tammy, Angel continued, "I had no idea what the end of the year meant to a businessman with as much overhead as Daniels Incorporated has, employees, etc, and the first of the year crap just consumed us."

Tammy reached up and kissed me and said, "This stud can take care of just about anything, Angel. He can teach you so much if you'll just let him! I am sure you can teach him a few things, too. You two can complement each other. I'm just so glad you get along now! It has been a long time coming. Our family is finally whole."

Michelle walked in about this time, and after a few more pleasantries, the ladies drove away, letting us know it may be after midnight before they returned from the city.

I turned to Angel and said, "I guess we are going back to the barn. A shower and fuck in the sauna, and then we can eat. But for now, make us a sandwich; I'll get a couple of cans of beer out of the beer fridge.

We stood at the kitchen counter, ate sandwiches, and drank two beers each. Angel cleaned up the mess, and we returned to The New Barn.

We wasted no time heating the shower room and office back up; then, I adjusted the sauna's temperature and added coals. Securing the locks and turning on the cameras, I set the notification to sensitive, just to notify us if anyone neared the property.

I told Angel to strip, then unzip my zipper and take my cock out of my pants and suck me while I was dressed, and he wasn't. I wanted to see his big brown dick and low-hanging ballsack as he blew me.

"I want you to smell the shit on these work pants, punk!" I told him.

Angel, completely naked, knelt in front of me, unzipped my zipper, and reached in and pulled out my hard, eight-and-a-half-inch, thick, veined dick and began sucking the head. Then he licked the entire shaft while he unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants, pushing my jeans and boxers down. With one hand, he cupped my big hairy balls, and with the other, he stroked my throbbing shaft but never removed his mouth from my penis.

His mouth felt so good; my dick was throbbing on his tongue, but I reached down and pulled him up to stand in front of me.

I said, "Undress me."

The first item he removed was the bandana from around my neck. Then he pooped the pearl snaps open on my long sleeve shirt, then the arm snaps, and dropped both to the floor. Next, he pulled the long john thermal up and over my head. I had no clothes on my upper body left, so he dropped back to his knees and removed my right boot, then my sock, then my left boot and its sock.

I said, "Stop right there and suck my big toe."

My handsome, studly soldier did not disappoint. With a willing effort, he took my big toe in his mouth and sucked it. Then he held my entire foot in his hand and licked, kissed, and sucked the whole foot before returning to the toe to continue sucking it.

I tapped him on his head and said, finish undressing me.

I braced myself by putting my hands on his shoulder as he removed my blue jeans and boxers. Standing completely naked in front of him, I told him to kiss every part of me.

Again, my little soldier did not disappoint.

Starting with my feet, he kissed my entire body, dick. ballsack and ass included until he stood and kissed my lips.

In a deep embrace, I kissed him passionately, our bodies pressed together tightly. My long thick dick was beneath his ballsack, and it was incredible as it ran across the smooth, freshly shaved skin of his cum holder.

Angel's massive cock was pressing into my stomach, and I could feel his precum as the wetness stuck to my hairy body.

Angel said, "Daddy Dean, I'm cold!"

I took him by the hand and led him into the sauna. Once inside, I laid him down on the bottom bench; it's the widest.

I reached into the redwood box and brought out the lube, and applied a generous amount to my penis and Angel's man-pussy, before I laid on top of his hard studly man's body.

I again kissed his lips as my left hand squeezed and twisted his right nipple; using my right hand, I guided it into the hole of his ass and gently pushed my raging hard cock inside of him.

I went slow and easy. He gasped when I pushed the big mushroom head and about two more inches inside him, but he eased his muscles, pushing out, and I continued to slide the entire length of my penis into his tight canal.

Angel wrapped his arms around my neck, his legs around my waist, and he whispered, "This is what I love, Dean. I love it when it's just you and me. I love you."

I replied, "I know you do. Your, my bitch. I love, I love the same thing as you."

Angel said, "Tell me, Dean. Tell me you love me."

I replied, "I am showing you." Then I kissed his mouth to shut him up, rocked my hips back and forth, and pushed slightly forward so every centimeter of my penis could be buried deep in his bowls.

We continued to make mad passionate missionary-style love for over forty minutes until I could feel the cum building up and rising from my deferent duct, through the spermatic cord into the pelvic cavity, and past my prostate gland before ejaculating out of my urethra!

A minimum of no less than five millimeters of my sticky, white, bittersweet man milk-filled Angel's butt. Even after I ejaculated, I left my penis in his man-pussy, kissing him passionately, showing him I did, indeed, love him.

Once my penis retracted to its seven-inch flaccid state and slipped out of Angel's very wet ass, I raised myself and pushed myself off of Angel's muscular body, and stood over him.

Angel's hairy chest did not match his midsection. Shaved smooth from the naval down to his hips, a very long, thick, brown nine-inch hard dick was pointing towards his naval, free of any body hair.

I laughed out loud at the sight.

I said, "Keep quit shaving like this. The ballsack is one thing, but the rest of this is, well, just stop."

Kneeling beside him, I took his monster of a penis in my hand, stroked it several times, and said, "Cum for me, Bear. Show me your love juice."

Angel said, "Faster. Pump me fast.... Oh hell, hell...." and the cum shot out of the big head of his fuck stick. Rope after rope of cum landed on my face and my fingers and covered Angel's body.

As I smeared the milky white cum over his body, I knelt beside his face and kissed him on the lips.

I said, "I love all of this too."

Angel looked me in the eye and said, "I know, and I understand."

I stood and nodded towards the shower area and started walking. The man I love rolled off the bench, cum dripping from his and cum stuck to his midsection, and followed me to the shower.

I washed my body, and he washed him, but our eyes stayed locked.

----

We dressed in clean work clothes and took a truck this time; it was too cold for the Gator, back to our respective homes to get dressed. We were both starving, and the local honkey tonk was having a band play. The real draw, though, is their ribeye steaks grilled over an open grill and their cold beer.

We chose to go there.

I dressed in starched jeans, a long-sleeved pearl snap dress shirt, a heavy denim jacket, and my alligator boots. At the same time, Angel chose khaki slacks, a polo sweater over a turtle neck, also polo and leather dress shoes--typical Angel fashion.

We were directed to a table not too close to the stage but with a perfect line of sight by the dance floor and across from the open fire grill - my favorite section - with a reserved sign on it, and I said to the hostess, "I didn't make a reservation. We can't sit here!"

The cute bubbled butt cowgirl with firm, perky tits said, "No sir, you didn't. But Mrs. Daniels did. Enjoy!"

That Tammy. She is a keeper.

During our meal, a hand touched my shoulder, and another was pointed in my direction, asking to be shaken.

A familiar voice said, "Hello, Mr. Daniels. Hi there, Angel. It's good to see you, Mr. Daniels."

I shook the hand of Brian, our UPS driver.

I said, "Brian. Good to see you also."

According to Angel, he held my hand in a firm, tight grip a little too long.

Brian released his grip and said, "Are you here to listen to the band? Lee is a great singer and a friend of mine. I can introduce you if you want."

I declined, saying our wives were at a function and our bellies needed food; the band was just an extra player in our need for food.

After a few more pleasantries, Brian finally said, "Well, I will let you return to your meal. I just wanted to say hello. Angel, take care. I'm sure I will see y'all soon."

Angel's expression changed, and he asked, "What the fuck was that? I mean, come on, Dean, the damn UPS..."

I interrupted him, saying, "Whoa there, big fellow! Hold your horses! There isn't shit going on anywhere, it's a family-only situation for me. Well, except for the Jap. And he returns Monday from his overseas visit, by the way."

Angel's face and shoulders relaxed and said, "Well. Ok, but he was clearly flirting with you. And the handshake? Was he trying to hold your hand all night?"

I turned to look at Brian, and our eyes met. His wife, standing next to him with her arm on his shoulder, was a beautiful blonde with a sculptured body, but as I looked again, so was he. Probably around thirty, 5'11" or so, big strong arms from moving packages around all day - and that was my trigger--his package.

I secretly thought to myself, Wonder what his dick looks like?

Then I snapped back to reality when the waitress reappeared and sat two more beers and a shot of Jack Daniels down in front of me, and Angel said, "We may need to call an Uber to get us home."

I replied, "We may at that. Let's get drunk."

I looked to my right again, made eye contact with Brian, the UPS driver, and said to Angel, "Keep my seat. I've got to take a leak."

Angel only nodded and ate his cobbler.

One minute later, Brian also walked into the restroom.

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers