Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 13

Story Info
Brians come on, Angel, and I said it...
2.1k words
4.32
2.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
105 Followers

This is the continuous story of a Ranch Family that, apparently, for five generations, had no problem showing family members of the same sex their genitals. The men of the family have all been blessed with large family jewels and a mindset of taboo tendencies. It is known that two of the third-generation brothers did, in fact, have sexual relations, and the uncle to a fourth-generation attempted to convert him. The older third-generation son also had relations with his dad; however, his brother, who did molest his nephew, never knew that. The boy wanted more from his uncle, and it is unclear why the uncle did not pursue him more. Therefore, for years, he has led the life of a straight man.

However, he continued the tradition of showing his sons his gentiles and watching theirs grow throughout the years during frequent group men's showers and swimming in the nude. He encouraged sleeping naked and visited their bedrooms at inopportune times, usually only wearing a loosely, if not untied, bathrobe, but never crossed the line, only observed. The sixth-generation grandsons, in modern times, showed the fourth-generation grandpa that man-on-man sex can be rewarding.

Luckily, one handsome man married into an already dysfunctional family, and he, too, brought man-on-man sex into reality. The Ranchers' sons confessed everything to their dad after learning their dad was sleeping with his son-in-law. They, too, started joining in on the male family fun playtime. The story will continue to read like a book as we move through our lives married to our wives, working our job of running the ranch, ER Doctors, or volunteering in the community. All while we are putting our children through college and raising our families, seemingly as "normal" as normal can be. The family dynamics will continue.

~~~~~~

This particular Honky Tonk doesn't have urinals. Instead, along both walls are trough-style pee porcelains and four commode stalls along the back wall. I stood at the end, taking a leak, and Brian walked up next to me and took out his dick, and looked at mine.

"Damn! I always knew you'd have a big dick, but I had no idea it would be that fucking huge in girth! Shit. I feel like a baby! But I can your baby boy, Big Daddy!" Brian said.

I looked over at Brians's cock and saw a six, maybe a six-in-a-half-inch hard penis, not pissing.

I said, "Man put that pecker away and quit looking at mine! There are other men in here!"

I zipped up and nodded for him to follow me.

I asked him, "Why the fuck would you think I'd be interested in seeing your hard cock? Much less have you look at me while I am pissing?"

Brian said, "Well, based on several packages you'd ordered since Thanksgiving, I just thought..."

I interrupted, asking, "Packages, what fucking packages?"

Brian answered, "Oh, ones from JoyLove, HitMe, GoGirl, and a few more that are gay-based shopping. I did find it strange you wanted them left at the pool house, but I figured you didn't want Mrs. Daniels to find them."

I said, "Shit. That explains a lot."

Brian said, "Mr. Daniels, look, I'm sorry--you're just a very handsome man. And..."

I raised my hand to stop him and said, "Stop, Brian. It's not me who ordered. Tyler came out to his dad and me at Thanksgiving and the rest of the family at Christmas. I knew he was ordering packages from places; I just didn't know what. But wait? Do you think I'm handsome? Man, I saw your wife and..."

Brian interrupted me, saying, "She knows. She knows I might suck a dick just like I know she might lick a pussy." He shrugged his shoulders and continued, "We are both still relatively young. I'm the same age as Michael, and we don't have kids yet, so sex is just sex. We even share a hot body, if you know what I mean. We feel we should enjoy it and be happy!"

I touched him on the shoulder and said, "I can appreciate that, really I can, and yes, you two beautiful people should spread love. And I can assure you this will just stay between us." Which was a lie because I couldn't wait to tell Angel I just saw our UPS man's dick hard and that he propositioned me in the Men's Restroom at a honkey tonk!

He smiled wide and said, "Well, if you ever need help picking that wood log up, let me know!"

I returned to the table, finished my mug of beer in one gulp, and said to Angel, "Come on. Let's go. I need to fuck your face."

Once in the truck, I explained to Angel everything that took place between Brian and me, our complete conversation.

Angel said, "What the fuck? Really? What did his dick look like?"

I chuckled and said, "A white boy's six-inch cut tongue tickler! I'd be willing to bet he could swallow a big one, though. But I got the impression he wanted to be fucked; don't as me why."

Angel said, "I told you, Dean. I told you he was flirting with you. He had that mother fucking, I'm coming on to you look, I told you that! But whatever. Listen, We fucked for a long time earlier. Dean, my ass is sore. I can only take so much pounding from that beer can dick you have in a day; no matter how gentle you say you are, you aren't; plus, it's fifteen minutes until eleven. Do we even have time to..."

I interrupted him and said, "We always have time for you to suck my cock, Bear. So yeah."

Angel said, "That is the second time tonight you called me Bear. What's up with that?"

I replied, "When I looked at your naked body laying on the sauna bench, all that hairy chest, then that shaved crotch area, then hairy legs again, I don't know. A bear came to mind. That's now your name."

Angel said, "But..."

I said, "Yeah. Don't be one."

We returned to the Diamond D, the Ranch, and I dropped Angel off at his house, telling him to put on sweats and a pullover, and then drove over to my house.

I stripped and put on sweatpants, a tee shirt, and my bathrobe. After getting a twelve-pack of beer that I put in a cooler and some chips and dips, I then went to the sunroom, turned on my favorite news channel, the propane heater, dimmed the lights low, set all alarm and camera sensors, and put a blanket on the couch and two on my chair.

All alarms signaled that someone was approaching, and Angel entered the front door.

I shouted for him to walk to the sunroom. He entered wearing a red Texas Rangers Hoodie and grey sweatpants, obviously no underwear, and white Under Armour tenny shoes. Sexy as fuck.

I handed him a beer and said, "Down it." I did as well, and then we emptied two more, opened the chips, and staged an area as if we were only chilling in the sunroom after a hard day of work and a steak dinner.

I had sprung a boner. Angels' sex appeal is undoubtedly too powerful not to notice. He moved between my legs and removed my sweats, taking my hard cock in his cold hand, causing me to shiver a bit before he engulfed the monster cock down his throat.

Causing a second shiver, he ran his left hand up and under my tee-shirt, finding my right nipple, and began twisting and pinching it and running his fingers through my chest hairs.

I spread my legs a little wider and scooted a little further down on my chair, giving Angel full access to my asshole. Taking the hint, Angel moved his left hand down to my ass, and after licking two fingers and spitting on my ass, he looked me in the eye, and I said, "Fuck Daddy's ass with your fingers, Bear. But don't deny me that cock."

I gasped when two very well-manicured, long brown fingers pierced the pucked hole of my popp canal. They felt as if they were reaching my gut.

"Don't worry, Daddy. I plan to fuck you." Angel said.

I said, "Then do it now. Do it now on the couch."

He pulled his fingers out of my ass and stood up, his long brown nine-inch dick in my face, which I opened my mouth and slid down my throat, totally slobbering on it to get that considerably long fuck stick wet.

After I stood up, I reached into the pocket of my robe and took out a tube of KY which I handed him before I moved to the couch and stretched out on my stomach, my ass in the air, ready to take Angel's dick in the man-pussy I knew I also had.

I said, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard and..."

In one swift move, Angels lubed up, viney, long fuck stick sunk into my bowels, surpassing my gut, and gave me the feeling it was engaged in my throat!

Angel said, "I plan to..."

I said, "deep. Oh my fucking god! Oh shit! I feel ripped open!"

Angel said, "You're intact, but I plan to keep fucking you, Daddy Dean!"

I pushed back into Angel as he continued to fuck me. His penis felt so good, so right, so wrong, so incestuous in my old ass, but my only thought was how much I loved it.

I couldn't reach my penis. One arm was hanging off the couch and keeping me balanced, and the other side of my body was pressed against the back side of the couch.

I could feel my dick was throbbing hard! Stiff as a board! Hurting and needing attention!

But the feeling in my ass was more intense!

I knew Angel was stroking my g-spot, and I knew the feeling was sending pleasure waves to my brain, and my hand, Angel's mouth, nor anything was needed to unload the load of cum that was building up in my ass, and then - bam!

Rope after rope of hot cum shot out of my dick, and I said, "Holy fuck me! Angel, I just..."

Angel said, "Shut the fuck up! Dean! I'm, I'm, take this....

I said, "Give it to me!"

"cum!"

Angel's load of baby seed had just bred my ass, and I could feel it as the milk leaked out of my ass. My own cum covered the blanket under me, and as good as I felt, I also felt exhausted.

I rolled over, Angel still between my legs, and I pulled him down on top of me.

With him lying on top of me, I put my arms around his neck and pulled him into a tight embrace, Kissing him deeply.

I broke the kiss, looked him in the eye, and said, "I do love you."

A huge smile broke out on Angel's face, and he said, "Daddy, I love you too! That was so good to hear! Thank you! You don't know how happy..."

I interrupted and said, "Shut up! Damn. That's why I can't talk to you. Just be glad you heard it and take that as a win. Now get off me so we can get a quick shower and act like we aren't queering it up before the ladies get here."

I had just completed that sentence when Angel's phone rang, startling us both!

"Hey Babe!" Angel said into the receiver.

I could hear Michelle, my daughter, Angel's wife, say, "Hi, Honey. We are headed home from the Country Club. Do you or Dad need anything from town?"

Angel looked at me and said, "No. Not that I can think of."

The phone was Bluetoothed to the Navigator, and Tammy said, "Tell Dean I love him! We will see you both in thirty. Are you both at our house or the barn or where?"

I said, "Yes. Michelle, take him home. He has drained me."

My inside joke did not go unnoticed by Angel as he slowly began stroking my cock and tickling my balls, making me hard once again. He leaned down and took my semi-erect cock in his mouth, sucked me a second or six, licked my piss slit, smiling into my eyes.

We told the ladies goodbye and hung up, and I told Angel, "Quick! To The Club House, Bear! I gotta wash this cum out of my ass! And I need to feed a load of cum down your throat!"

He laughed and said, "And then return to the sunroom and sit around as if nothing has been happening? All in thirty minutes? No fucking way!"

We ran to The Club House!

69Rancher
69Rancher
105 Followers