Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 14

Story Info
Michael... and his desire.
2k words
4.43
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

Dressed in jeans and boots, a button-down striped shirt, and my favorite tan coat, I was standing in the kitchen drinking coffee when Tammy entered the room.

"You are up early and dressed already! And you aren't in work clothes! What's up with you today, handsome? Do you have a date or something?" Tammy asked with a suspicious laugh.

I raised my eyebrows and said, "Actually, yes. I do have a date. A breakfast date. And I'm late, so I'm out of here!"

Tammy shot back, "Not so fast, big fellow! What do you mean by 'having a date'"?

I laughed and said, "I'm meeting an apple of your eye named Michael at City Cafe for breakfast. He texted last night and said it's been a while, so could we catch up? I agreed, and we decided on breakfast this morning."

It seemed as if I was getting better at lying to Tammy. I had been doing it so frequently lately, and I had never done it before! It was actually me who had called Michael and set up the meeting, not how I explained it.

Tammy laughed and said, "Give your breakfast date, my love, and don't cover your food in salt and butter!"

---

The Mom and Pop Cafe is a greasy spoon! But the food is delicious. After a little catching up and family gossip, I got to the topic.

I asked Michael, "Do you know Brian Gibbons."

Michael replied, "Sure, Dad. He graduated the same year I graduated from high school. He was in my class, don't you remember? And he is the local UPS delivery driver."

I said, "OK. Tell me what you know about him. Everything."

Michael said, "I'm sure this is going somewhere, but ok. He was a jock. Like me, he played football and basketball, lifted weights, and was on my golf team.

He was a cocky bully. He strutted around like he was hot shit, but in reality he wasn't."

I asked, "Strutted around all cocky? With a short skinny dick?"

Michael looked at me and said, "Tell me what the fuck is up?"

I said, "Tell me about his wife."

Michael sighed and said, "He married Shannon Sims. She was in the class behind us. They both took some classes at the Junior College, and she later got her cosmology license, and he went to work for UPS. Her parents are Tom and Linda Borden. He owns the cement plant."

I said, "I know Tom and Linda."

Michael said, "Your turn. Spill the beans."

So I did. I explained everything that happened at Smokey Joe's. Everything, in great detail. I told Michael how I had to throw Tyler under the bus because the packages were indeed mine. I mean, I need KY and a cock ring, a few butt plugs, and some other things, but I couldn't tell anyone that!

Michael leaned back and said, "Wow. Well, that explains a lot. He was always the first one in the shower and the last one out. He strutted around wearing only a towel and actually had been called a Peter Gazer. He would get so pissed at that and grab his dick and say something like you wished you had this! But we had all just seen it in the shower, and it wasn't that impressive, as you already know! But he did have an impressive chest and huge arms. He was very muscular. He took his work out seriously."

I laughed and said, "I do."

But Michael looked at me and said, "Dad, how wrong would it be if Sarah and I gave them a call and asked them out on a date?"

I was speechless. I sat and stared at him, not knowing what to say.

Michael said, "Sarah knows nothing about Matthew, you, or anyone else, but she knows I have a side that might try it, and yes, Sarah has had a girlfriend. Initially, that's what drew us together. But we have talked about the what-ifs and, who knows, this might be it. It sounds like Brian is looking for a big dick, and I fit that bill!"

I said, "But that means I told you. he would know I shared his story."

Michael thought for a minute and said, "I will tell him Tyler told me. I'll say that you did your bitching thing to Tyler, and he came and confided in me,"

I shook my head and said, "That won't explain Smokey Joes."

Micheal said, "It sure will! In your tirade, you said it caused you to be embarrassed by the UPS driver coming on to you! And that scared the hell out of Tyler, so he was asking my advice on how to get back in his good graces."

I said, "I can't stop you. If you and Sarah want to have some fun, go for it. Who am I to judge? I fuck my sons, son-in-law, and grandsons. And I can't share that information with a soul."

Michael leaned in closer and said, "I'm so fucking horney. I need you to fuck me now!"

I said, "I can't think of a better thing to do!"

We paid our tab and left. Matthew and Michael have a rented one-room apartment close to the hospital for when they have back-to-back shifts or want a quick fuck.

We headed there.

Michael said, "Daddy pee for me. Let me approach you at the toilet and see your dick for the first time and gasp. I'll say something, and we will go from there, ok?"

I laughed and walked to the toilet, pulled out my cock, and began pissing. Michael walked up next to me and said, Wow. Sir, that is, I don't even know how to describe that as anything but a monster! I wish I could hold have one like that just for a day!"

I looked at my prey and said, "You can hold this one today. It is a heavy log; you think you can handle it?"

The prey said, "How would you like me to hold it?"

I replied, "On your tongue would work for me."

The prey replied, "It would be my pleasure!"

I told him to shake it dry and drop to his knees, hold it in his hand to feel its weight, and then put it in his mouth!

The cocksucker I just met picked up my dick, shook it a few times, and said, "Sir! This is one thick heavy penis! I admire you for carrying this around daily!"

I said, "Compliments don't impress me. A good blow job does. Shit up and suck me!"

My prey was on his knees, and I guided my cock to his cherry-red lips, past the white teeth of his smile, and into his mouth.

The tongue of my prey twirled around and around the shaft of my penis. He would deep throat my cock, then pull his mouth back, suck the head of my penis, lick the piss slit, then go back in for a deep throating!

He had masterful skills.

I looked at the bed across the efficiency apartment, nodded towards it, and said, "Let's get naked and on that bed."

We quickly undressed, and Michael lay on his back, his head at the edge of the bed. I put my left leg up on the bed, braced my right beside his head, and put my long, thick eight-and-a-half-inchs of man meat back down his throat and started the brutal attack of face fucking his mouth!

Michael's sexy body was laid out in front of me, and with him on his back, he looked delicious. Even though he wanted to role-play, I couldn't help but look at his solid masculine features and think to myself that my seed, my man milk, helped in the creation of this fine man.

His strong muscled arms, six-pack hairy chest, flat stomach, eight-inch dick, low-hanging balls, buttle butt, muscular legs, and size ten-and-a-half-inch feet were simply perfect!

I pulled my cock out of his mouth, bent down over Michael, and kissed his mouth, pulling him up into a sitting position.

I told him, "I think you want to try and take this big cock in your ass, don't you? You'd like to have it fucking that wet, tight hairy man-pussy, am I right, boy?"

My prey answered, "Yes."

I stood up, turned him around, spread him wide eagle at the edge, and put pillows under his dick, raising his ass in the air, and with a leg on each side of me, his perfect ass in front of me, I fucked the young man in front of me. In my mind, he wasn't my son, the Doctor. He was a delivery man.

At first, I didn't understand. I actually thought the loud moans and groans were sounds of pleasure and being pleased, but then I realized that wasn't the case.

Michael shouted, "Dad! I said I can't, and I can't!"

I snapped and said, "What?"

Michael said, "Man! You're killing me! I love it when you fuck me, but shit, you were like ravishing my ass, and Dude, that was painful, not pleasant! Leave your cock in my ass; that feels good, but don't beat me to death!"

I pulled out of his ass and crawled up on the bed next to him, and we both centered ourselves in the center of the king-sized bed, and I spooned in next to him.

Michael lifted his right leg, and I guided Bruiser back into his asshole, pushing him in inch after inch until I was once again buried in his ass. But I did not hardcore fuck him. I made love to the prey.

I moved my hips side to side, back and forth, pulling a few inches out, then returning them deep inside of the young man.

I nibbled on his ear and fondled his chest, twisting a red nipple as I whispered sweet nothings in his ear.

Then the prey said, "Faster. Pump me faster, just not harder!"

I asked him, "Are you ready to cum?"

Michael said, "Almost!"

I said, "FLIP AROUND! I want it in my mouth! Take mine in yours!"

In a split second, we were in a 69 position, and my cock was in Michael's mouth, and Michael's was in mine, and we both erupted like volcanos!

I tried to catch and swallow Michael's large nut, but some of his milk escaped my mouth, but I caught it with my fingers, licking them clean just as I licked his dick clean.

My seed burst into Michael's mouth, and he kept his lips tight around my member! Sucking me dry and attempting to swallow every dribble of my juice!

Exhausted, we rolled onto our backs, laying long ways opposite each other.

Michael reached over and picked my dick up, holding the wet monster in his hand, and said, "Wow. It's still huge and heavy. You know, you were ripping my body in half. You've never fucked me like that before."

I said, "I'm sorry. You just felt so..."

Michael said, "Strange?"

I said, "What? No."

Michael replied, "Yes. Like a strange ass. Like maybe Brian's?"

I did not answer. Then I asked Michael, "Are you going to call him? You know he wants to be fucked. You could sure rip him open."

Michael smiled and said, "You know what? I've wanted to fuck Shannon since I was in high school. and Brian was always such a cocky ass." Holding his big dick straight up, he continued. "I'd like to fuck them both with this big ass dick and show her what a real cock feels like! Fuck him! He's just extra ass!"

I laughed out loud and said, "That's my boy!"

Michael said, "I can promise you, when Sarah meets Shannon, she will want to be with her too. And if Brian does want to be with Sarah, ok." He said, shrugging his shoulders, "She will never leave this dick or the life we have."

I said, "Michael, be careful. Never say never."

He said, "Will you judge Sarah?"

I laughed out loud and said, "Really, son? After everything we do? How can I do that?"

Michael moved around, took my dick back in his hand, and said, "I'll love this forever. But yeah, I'm calling Brian and confronting him. But it has to be a secret just between the two of us, okay?"

He sucked my semi-erect dick.

I said, "Secrets galore." then I closed my eyes and enjoyed my blowjob from the prey.

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers