Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 15

Story Info
Jacob, a storm and cumming...
2k words
4.71
3.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

I awoke at 4 a.m. to the sounds of a thunderstorm. Tammy was sound asleep and looked peaceful, so I slid out of bed, walked into the bathroom, and peed a river.

I put on my terrycloth robe and slippers and made my way to the kitchen to brew coffee.

I saw a figure move through the den and onto the glassed-in sun porch.

I walked out there and saw Jacob lying on the couch watching TV.

I said, "Boy, what the fuck! When did you get here, and how the hell..."

He interrupted me and said, "Bella got sick, so I drove her home. And I told you I can deactivate your alarm easily. I came here because I don't want to hear my dad bitch and gripe. I've been here about an hour."

I said, "You know damn good and well I am going to bitch and gripe. Not about Bella and you coming home, but about you not calling on the way to tell me y'all are on the road, driving in a storm! And quit fucking with my alarm system!"

Jacob laughed out loud and said, "OK. But you don't need to give me the code or anything; I have that. And by the way, I did reactive the gate, just not the house."

I sat down in my chair and let my robe hang open, then put a blanket over me.

Jacob asked, "Why are you covering up Bruiser? He likes to look around, too!"

He then stood up and walked to the kitchen, made himself another cup of coffee, and returned, eating a breakfast bar and a slice of cheese.

I said, "Bruiser gets cold. He likes to be wrapped in warmth. Your mouth looks pretty warm."

Jacob laughed and said, "Oh yeah? Well, I hear it gets pretty steamy in Matthew's old room. Finish your coffee, Ole Man, and if you can make it upstairs, I'll be there. Mouth and all."

I watched as he basically sprinted up the back stairs, taking them two at a time until he was out of sight.

I looked at the clock - 4:26 a.m.

I, too, sprinted towards the back stairs.

The room was dark as I entered it. The curtains were pulled back, and I could see the rain and lightning through the glass panes and hear the thunder but see little else.

Jacob was under the bedcovers, and I shed the robe and climbed into bed.

I immediately felt the hardness of Jacob's body. His long frame was stretched out, and he was lying on his back. My hands began exploring his smooth skin. I ran my rough, calloused fingers over his chest, across to his right nipple, which was hard, erect even, and then up to his chin.

The stubble of his beard, maybe he shaved the day before, was rough on my stiff fingers.

I ticked his arm's pits, then rubbed my fingers back down his torso, finding his naval and fingering the hole that was covered in dark hair as his body shuttered underneath my light stroking of his skin.

I continued running my fingertips lower until I could feel the dark, coarse pubic hairs that were neatly trimmed, and directly below them, I found the nine-inch tube of young man's meat that was hard, oh so hard, yet soft and smooth.

The big, almost pinkish helmet head of his long cock was oozing precum, and I spread the natural lubricant around on his shaft.

Low moans and sounds of pleasure were escaping Jacob's cherry red lips as he slightly raised the midsection of his body in the air, allowing my fingers to continue to explore his body until I found the hole of his ass, covered in dark hair but somehow wet.

My precious Jacob. My studly, robust, and masculine grandson, who is a score-point-winning athlete, had pre-lubed his man-pussy so that I, his grandfather, could make love to his man-pussy.

I spread his legs further apart, rolled over on top of his hard body, and guided my stiff, precum-leaking eight-and-a-half-inch cock directly into his asshole and began the slow fucking of Jacob's body.

"Oh yeah, Ole Man, screw me! Make me feel good. That feels so good!"

I leaned down and kissed his mouth. My tongue parted his lips, then traveled into his mouth as his tongue found mine, and they twirled around together, my lips pressed against his, my arms around his neck.

Jacobs's legs were wrapped around me, his arms around my neck, holding me tightly against him.

I broke the kiss and said, "Kid, you feel so good. Your ass is so tight and hot. I need to keep..."

My voice trailed away as Jacob ran his hands down my back, gripping my asscheeks, holding me deep inside him.

I continued the slow, easy lovemaking we both desired.

Jacob said, "Let me roll over. Get behind me, man, and bury your dick in me."

I, almost reluctantly, pulled my cock out of his ass, raised up and off of Jacob as he rolled over onto his stomach, then lifted his ass. I moved up onto my knees, and, looking down at his brown, hairy butthole; I guided my cock back into his pussy. I pushed the big mushroom head, then two more inches, then another two into him before I pulled an inch out and pushed another two in. I continued this drill until I buried my entire cock in his body! My pubes were tickling his butt cheeks as my eight-and-a-half-inch cock filled his bowls.

Jacob said, "Fuck me, Grandpa! Fuck me!"

I pulled Jacob to the edge of the bed, and I stood on the floor behind him and made deep, penetrating love to the man before me. I pulled three inches before slamming them back in! Then four! Then five! Until I had only an inch left inside him before I buried the entire length back inside his wet hole!

Jacob moaned in pleasure as his ass was getting ripped apart! Sweat was dripping from my body onto his, mixing the two scents of masculinity.

Jacob's arms were stretched out to the sides, and as the lighting continued to flash across the room through the window, I could see the muscular biceps of his arms flex, the muscles of his back expand as sweat beads formed across his entire body.

I told Jacob, "Don't cum until I tell you to!"

Jacob said, "If you keep stroking me on my prostate, I can't help but cum! Fuck! You're buried deep in me, man! This feels so damn good! This is so hot! Oh shit!"

I said, "I want your cum! I need it this morning! I want to taste it!"

Jacob said, "I want yours too! Feed me your dick, Ole Man! I want your cock in my mouth! Straight from ass to mouth!"

Then he pushed back against me and pulled forward, then again until my dick was out of his ass, by his own movements. He moved further across the bed, up on his knees, with his cock staring straight forward, out from his body like a log of sausage. He told me to lie down on my back, which I did. Now my cock was staring straight up at the stained wooden ceiling, a blob of precum soaking the head.

He then straddled my body, climbing over me and placing a strong leg on each side of my head. We were in the perfect 69 position!

Jacob took my cock in his right hand, spread the leaking precum onto the shaft, then boldly engulfed the entire thick, throbbing penis into his mouth. After licking and sucking the big mushroom head, he took my whole cock in his mouth and down his throat, only gagging once but never stopping the sucking sensation.

Above my head, as I looked up, I saw a magnificent cock. Jacob's beautiful dick. I took Jacob's brown fuck stick in my mouth and immediately tasted Jacob's bitter-sweet man fluid. The juice tasted so good as I began to twirl my tongue around the cock head of Jacob's long, stiff penis, my hands holding onto his asscheeks.

I, too, engulfed his cock in my mouth, opening my canal and swallowing his big thick dick.

With his head between my legs and his feet pushing against the wooden headboard of the king-size bed, I let Jacob swallow my entire dick. One hand was pumping my shaft, Jacob was gurgling on my cock, and his other hand was next to my asscrack, and one finger was pushing against my butthole. I stiffened my legs, pumped his dick with my fist, and then slapped his ass. It was a signal I knew he would understand.

As Jacob continued sucking me with even more intensity, I could feel the cum building up from my balls, and I moaned; I moaned on the tip of Jacob's dick as cum erupted out of my dick, out of my piss slit, and into his mouth, down his throat.

The flow of cum continued as Jacobs shot off his long fuck stick and into my mouth, the first two shots going directly down my throat. I caught as much of the following three shots as possible and savored the flavor of my studly grandson's man juice before I swallowed the bitter-sweet milk.

I don't believe Jacob let a dribble of my sticky, salty man milk escape his mouth as he continued to suck my now semi-erect penis dry.

After a few more minutes, when both of our massive members had deflated to only flaccid tubes of flesh, Jacob rose up and off of me and turned around in the bed to lay long ways next to me, his head on my chest, his dick resting against my thigh.

Jacob reached down and took my penis in his hand, tickling the flaccid cock, cupping my balls, then guiding his fingers back across my dick, only to repeat the process once again.

Jacob said, "I'm sorry."

Stunned, I asked, "What for?"

He said, "I didn't let you cum in me."

I laughed and said, "Don't be sorry for that! My seed is in your stomach, and I loved how I put it there!"

He said, "And for everything else, too. I'm sorry I was kind of a jerk to Ty Bear and for getting Bella pregnant. I'm sorry for the way the school is going and for, well, everything, I guess."

I sighed, took a deep breath, and said, "Don't apologize for much in your life, and be careful who you apologize to. It can be taken as a sign of weakness. But as far as Tyler goes, he has a lot to figure out on his own. I have a pair of his pink panties in the bottom drawer if you want to put them on."

That made Jacob laugh, and he said, "Naw. I'll leave the pannie wearing to Ty. That's not the kind of pervert I am!"

We both laughed as I continued to hold him.

My alarm sounded, indicating it was 5:55 a.m., and I told Jacob I needed to get up and go downstairs.

Once in the kitchen, we were both sitting at the table, drinking coffee and eating a donut, me in my half-tied robe, Jacob in sweats and a tee-shirt, when Tammy walked in the room.

"Jacob? What are you doing here? Is everything ok?" Tammy asked as she kissed her grandson on his forehead.

He quickly explained, assuring her he would inform her about Bella's health.

"You know you are always welcome here, but also be mindful of your mother's feelings. She won't gripe at you! But I know how much you respect and rely on your grandpa, so keep coming to him. He will always be here for you."

We looked at each other and smiled.

She walked over to me, leaned in for a kiss, and said, "Tie your robe. I could see that ding dong from across the room."

I smiled and said, "Too bad you're already dressed."

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers