Granny's Hard Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You slowly pull your way out from underneath her dress. Looking up at the goddess of a granny you have. She smiles at you and notices a few bits of left over cum. She thinks briefly about telling you but decides having a a bit of her self marking you will turn her on.

"Well Dougy since you just had a meal let's walk it off, shall we?"

You come upon two houses

As you both walk down the dirt path behind Granny's house, the sun is beating down on both of your heads. Gloria is wearing a sun hat to protect her luscious dewy skin. You are a bit exposed to the bright mid-day weather. Luckily there's a fair amount of tree cover and the cool shadows let your skin cool. Your hand keeps coming close to hers. Eventually, you graze her hand with yours and go for it. As you clasp her hand she turns and looks down to you with a sweet smile. Her hand pumps yours tightly. You reflexively beam back at her.

"I love you Grandma."

"I love you too Dougy, You're my good boy."

You look down to hide your blushing red cheeks. Suddenly she let's go of your hand and slides it down your sweaty back and snuggly shoves it into your back pocket. Her strong long fingers squeeze your round cheek with a confidant firmness. You realize this has put your Granny's generous chest right in your face and lay your head on her soft breasts. Together you walk like this for awhile. The whistling wind gently carrying you both Side to Side as you walk. Suddenly the right side of trees opens up to more farm land and two different farmhouses side by side. The one of the left is painted a light blue with white accents. The one on the right a deep red with black. Both look very homey.

Gloria perks up and exclaims; "Oh look it's Karen and Delia's houses."

"Granny, why do they live so close to each other?"

"Oh their husbands were good friends before they passed. Both men helped each other when they could. In fact both families were pretty close, and I don't mean geographically. But now it's just these two. Before you came along I was in the same boat but now I wish they could find someone to help fill their time... Say, let's visit them. We'll split up so we can entertain them both. Who would you like to spend some more time with?"

Slightly bemused you glanced at both near identical houses. The only difference was the colors and names on the mailboxes. The left house was Delia's the mailbox matched the blue color and read "Johnson". The red house on the right also had a matching red mailbox which had "Richards" on it. As you recalled Delia was very flirty and funny. She seemed pretty young at heart. Karen was a bit mousy and shy but as the game went on got a bit aggressive with her betting and playstyle.

Delia who lives in the blue house on the left.

"I really liked Delia, she was funny."

Granny smiles and says, "Yes she's always a fun person to be around."

Her face shrinks into a more stern shape, "Now Dougy, you're mine now. You remember your promise?"

"Yes Granny."

"Good, however since the whole point of this visit is to cheer her up I want you do what you can to make her feel better."

"SO I should do what she says?"

"NO... no not everything, don't do anything you aren't comfortable with but I give you permission to help her in anyway you can. I love you and trust you and I also love her as a friend. If you can brighten up her day as much as you do mine I think it'll be for the best."

You take a big gulp and give a hardy nod of acceptance.

"Good boy! Now I'm going to visit with Karen. I'll come check on you two in a while."

"Ok I love you Grandma." You give her a tight hug. Her still firm breasts press deep into your chest. She grabs your booty with her hands and gives them a few strong squeezes.

"I'm going to miss that tight ass of yours Dougy, just remember who you really belong to."

"I won't mistress." You whisper in her ear as she turns you toward the blue house and smacks your butt playfully.

You make your way down the long driveway.Glancing over to your right you see Gloria in all her glory. Her long bulge swinging with her flowing dress in the wind. Delia was so nice, you hope she remains that way. As you step up to the door you see Gloria make it to Karen's at the same time. Synchronously you both press the respective doorbells at the same time. There's a soft rhythm of steps coming from the 2nd floor and quickly downward towards you. The door unlatches and swings open. There is Delia two and half heads taller than you. Her face is besmirched.

"Doug? What are you doing here?"

"Grandma and I were walking by and wanted to come see you. I'm guessing she's a bit sorry for the way game night went." You point over to Karen's doorway where both Granny and her are. Delia sticks her head out. They both wave. Delia turning back to you is beaming.

"Oh how nice of you two. Is she coming over?"

"She said she would hang out with Karen for a while. I figured you and I could have some fun."

"Some fun you say?" Her smile pulls into a on sly expression. She has her hands on her generous hips and starts tapping her red pumps. "I could think of some things, come on in I have some lemonade we can have."

She grabs your hand and pulls you inside. It's a very cozy entryway opening into a larger living room, even more cozy in appearance. There's a large couch with a faux fur blanket draped over the back. A massive wood coffee table a few feet in front of it. Delia motions with hand towards the couch.As you plop down Delia spins around toward the kitchen. Her dark floral dress billows upward revealing some incredibly toned legs and a bottom that could crack a diamond.

"Just relax until I get back." she says in an excited tone.

All alone in the room you see evidence of a loving home. Plenty of pictures of Delia and her late husband; showing her hair in its original beauty, many show her streaks of grey that now grace her tied back hair.

After a minute or so she returns carrying a tray with a big pitcher and 2 glasses full of lemonade. Handing you a glass she inquires, "Now Dougy It's none of my business but considering what happened while we were there is it safe to assume you've grown very "close" with Gloria?"

You let the sweet sour mixture go down your throat before answering, "Well yes. We both love each other so much. "

She places her hand on your leg.

"Do you two... make love?"

You squirm, and are not sure why putting labels on this act makes you so awkward. Maybe it just feels so natural that you don't have to label it when you take Grandma's womanhood into you.

"I like to make her feel good, I know I love her and whatever helps her, in turn makes me feel better,"

Delia smiles, her eyes seem to be willing up with tears, "That's... so sweet Dougy. Can I show you something upstairs?"

Taking another swig of Lemonade you nod. Delia takes your hand into her soft iron hands. As she leads you up the stairs You look into her eyes and see someone remembering a better time. Occasionally you also notice her bountiful chest rising and falling into your view. As you both reach the 2nd floor your new friend guides you down a couple doors to a big Oak door.

"This was Harold's office. I haven't been in it since he died. You remind me so much of him."

Delia turns the worn doorknob and it squeaks loudly as it snaps open. The door slowly creaked open and reveals a small room. On the right against the wall as a desk with a electric typewriter. To the left was a twin bed neatly made. All over the walls were newspaper clippings and pieces of paper. You let go of Delia's hand and walk over the wall. The smell of aging paper hits you. It feels like an old library in here. Getting closer you see the clippings are book reviews, all of them for books by Harold Johnson.

"SO he was an author?"

Delia's pumps click on the wood floor as she walks up behind you. Her hands grip your shoulders and she is only inches away from your backside.

"My Harold could write stories for days. He'd work in her all through the night and sometimes have to sleep in here from the exhaustion. He loved his work. "

You turn to face her and have to look up due to the intimate spacing.

"Did he make sure he had time for you?"

Delia smiles at first but then fretted.

"Yes... and no, There were times I wish I had more of his attention."

You make a move and place your hands on her hips. Her eyes don't break from yours.

Smiling you say, "Well you have all of mine, right now."

Her eyes switch between meeting your gaze and looking at your lips. Her gears are turning and you wonder if she'll take the bait. Delia moves her hands to your cheeks and comes in for a kiss. You happily meet her and you can feel her affection pouring out of the years of loneliness.It's intoxicating to be this wanted. After a few seconds of deep kissing her hands move to explore your body. She finds your ass to squeeze; thoroughly through your dukes. You give a whimper through your kisses. Her lips slide away from yours and find your neck. She nibbles and licks all down the side of your neck. As her tongue slides upwards and connects with your earlobe you can't help but gasp and whisper in her ear,

"Mrs Johnson... please fuck me"

Her lips instantly lock into a suction on your neck. You're lifted up by your ass and knees so she can carry you like a baby. You eagerly wrap your legs around her hips to ease her effort. Briskly you're carried out of the room and down the hall to the next room. Delia opens the door and throws you on the king size bed. Keeping your legs wide, she moves in between them and lays on top of you. She somehow keeps most of her weight off you but right on top of your crotch you can feel "her." It's digging in hard. Delia dives down deep into your throat with her tongue. You manage to get your own heavy petting in. It seems to only rile her dress snake even more. She grabs your shirt and pulls it over your head, you help as best as you can. Suddenly Delia rises back up and spins around.

"Unzip me!"

SItting up you quickly oblige and the entire dress falls off easily. Underneath is a deep red lingerie number that matches her pumps. She rips off her bra and turns around slowly. You can't help but focus on her chest. Her massive breasts glow with sweat. Wide chocolate colored areolas are capped with erect nipples. Looking back up her face is filled with desire.

WIthout asking she reaches down to your fly and undoes your short shorts, pulling them off with little effort. Next she bends to her right and grips your hips with her opposite hands. Then lifting and twisting in one motion you're now upside down and belly to belly. Your legs helplessly splayed in the air. Delia plunges in to your ass with her wide tongue. This must be her way of preparing you. As you hang helplessly while getting your boipussy licked you suddenly realize her bulge is staring you right in the face. It'd be a good idea to prepare her as well so you grip her underwear and pull up towards the ground. Out springs her absolute monster of a cock. As long as your forearm and as thick as a soda can she is already near rock hard. You confidently grip her at her base and take her head in. Treating her leaking cockhead like a asshole you plunge your tongue as hard as you can into it. Getting your first real taste of her. Her essence is more sour than Gloria, a bit shocking but you power through and coat her cock head completely in your saliva.You feel her subtle grunts as they reverberate down her tongue into your backside. Taking the feedback you start your long journey down her shaft. As you ask for more she kindly makes micro-thrusts plunging herself deeper into your throat. She's harder to Take Down than Gloria's heavenly tool but sure enough as you gag her down to half way hilted, you can safely pull back out and give her some good pulls with your throat. Delia has stopped licking and is just enjoying the sensation now. You have a feeling her hand has been doing your work for her all this time. The more you suck the more pre-cum she keeps spurting down your throat. The taste is again more sour than you're used to but she is probably very backed up, her load will have been aged for quite some time.

Delia suddenly lays you on the bed, her shaft still embedded in your throat. She grips your head firmly and starts pushing hard. Your eyes go wide as her pear sized balls come closer and closer. As she hits the resistance of your neck muscles she simply flexes her her cock and they give way to her superior anatomy. Her bloated balls smack your face. She remains lodged in your throat for a searing 2 minutes. Just flexing her backbreaking she-shaft in you just waiting for you to accommodate her every contour and vein. You cum from just thinking about this monster in your backside.

"Dougy, do you cum from a good throatfucking normally?"

She knows you can't answer but you imagine her sarcastic grin as she waits for you to. Her massive cock has made it impossible to even move much less nod or shake your head.

"I'll assume it's not normal, it's very endearing Dougy."

Delia's words cut through you. It's true that she's turning you on more than Gloria has but this is also the first time Gloria has "loaned" you out. It's amazing what a cock driven deep into your gullet can do for your perspective. Delia starts dragging herself out of you. The natural suction of your throat pulling every drop of her pre out so it can coat your walls. As her cock head backs out to your mouth you can see her balls jerk and a second later a large dollop of pre spurts in your waiting mouth. It's amazingly thick for just the prelude to the main course. You can't even swallow it, it only gets pushed down as her cock starts it's first pass back down your throat. Delia hilts herself without effort now. She starts giving you all 16 inches in and out in steady succession. You work on relaxing as she plunges and squeezing hard as she muscles out of you. Every other thrust re-lubricated by her aching cum tanks. You feel Delia's strong grip on your legs and she pulls them towards her. She grips your ankles like easy rider handlebars and goes wide in stance making sure her cock gets every inch deep into your well worn throat. Your throat starts making the most amazing sounds as she slow rides your face for 20 minutes. Her endurance is going to be an issue.

Your neck muscles are shot and Delia has worked up a solid sweat. Her balls pancaking against you, splashing you in her smell with every long stroke. Suddenly she bottoms in your throat and works her cock up and down for a brief time.

"I'm getting too close Dougy, going to have to take a break, then start on your other end. "

Delia resets her feet and lets herself linger in you for a few moments before drawing herself out. Letting go of your right leg she swings you around like a turtle and brings your ass close to the edge of the bed. Her long cock lays on your stomach glistening in sweat, saliva and precum.

"How often do you fuck Gloria darlin?"

"As often as she likes."

"Did she send you here knowing what we'd be doing?"

You hesitate since she might see this as a pity scenario. "She pretty much told me what she wanted me to do. She's really close to you."

Delia blushes, "Yeah, I like her too. You think she'll mind me busting her new boytoy up? I don't see you walking out of her after this."

You gulp hard, she was big but what did she think she was going to do?

"I'm just playing! I promise at worst you'll be backed up with my love butter for while. She might have to feel it next time she tries to knock you up."

With that she backs her cock slobberknocker out past your waist and lines it up to replace your spine.

She looks up at you smiling, "I just want you to know it's been years since I've fucked a young boy like you good and proper. I'm going to make sure my balls have nothing left before we're through."

You barely feel the trailer hitch sized cockhead on your ring before she pushes in deep. 1/4 of the way down she stops and pulls back out. You moan in utter ecstasy as she stretches you around her wide pillar of womanhood. As she plunges forward she lays her massive frame on top of you. Your comparatively spindly legs barely touching toes on her back. You can only imagine the sight of her muscular bulbous ass suspended over your tight roundness with a giant fuckstick connecting you both. Halfway in you are enraptured by her enormity. You can only roll your eyes upward as she sucks on your nipples and digs in as smoothly as possible. Her breasts are rolling on your chest and it feels amazing to be her hole for the day. Your ass is contorting to every twitch of her cock as she probes in a few inches, spurts some pre to lube the next few inches and continues on. As her massive cum purse rests on your asscheeks she is finally face to face with you. Her aged hair is only accenting her true beauty. She must have been irresistible in her prime.Delia looks at you like a fine steak ready to be aggressively devoured. She goes in for a deep kiss. Her strong tongue forcing it's way down your throat. As she works your mouth like the loaned out whore you are. Her better half is now bouncing up and down on the bed driving her hellhound of a dick into your deepest core. Gloria had been grooming you to be her feminine boy toy, Delia was making a woman out of you. As her cock rutted into you for all she was worth you moaned with every thrust. Your tongue weakly lapping at hers eager for more of her to dive into you.

This wasn't making love, for that you were thankful Gloria was forever your mistress now. But Delia was making you understand what it was like to be fully appreciated inside and out. Her cock was damn near pulling you Inside Out with every long stroke. You were going to be different after this. Her cock was something that will haunt your dreams. Delia moves her attention to your neck. She starts sucking hard on the scruff of your neck. You still squeal everytime she plunges into you. Holding her tight you can feel her sweaty back working as hard as it can to work her cock in and out while changing directions, trying to work your cumchute into the optimum shape.

With your ear close you can't help but egg her on, "Delia, I'm cumming over and over. You make me feel like the sissy cunt made for your cock. I wish you could knock me me up with your giant fucking cock."

"Oh Dougy that's sweet... now shut up and squeal. We're far from through!"

Delia sits up and wraps her right hand around your throat.

"You better not throw yourself at me without Gloria's says so! You break her heart I turn you into a living hole in the wall that we rent to the highest bidder! You'll be the fucktube that anyone with a dick gets to buy for 10 dollars. You got me!"

Shocked you slightly nod. As you do Delia still gripping your throat tightly gives you another deep kiss and she starts really fucking hard and deep. Dropping as much weight on you as possible you moan loud and long. Her tongue in your mouth seems to dance in your guttural screams as she gut punches you over and over from the inside. Your back rolled tight into a curve as she is using her weight to get her cock as vertical as possible.

Delia breaks her lip lock, "Now that we understand each other know this. I really like fucking you Dougy. You're amazingly cute for a small white boy. I would enjoy seeing you every week or so to clean my pipes. I'll talk it over with Gloria hopefully we can work something out. Does that sound nice?"

In between your bitch moans you nod and gasp, "Yes, YES!"

Good now get ready I'm going to plug you up with enough of my she gunk that you'll be bloated for a week. Get ready bitch Gloria is going to have to wade through my leftovers for a while!"

Delia falls back down on you. Both her hands clawing deep into your full ass cheeks. She bites down on your neck and starts humping like a jack hammer. You moan and squirm but her strength and massive hammer are pistoning you into the bed over and over. You can't help but grip her slippery back with your legs just to keep from flailing. As she grows more erratic the sound of her balls slapping your asshole get louder and louder. Delia is literally growling as she fucks you into dust. She suddenly pulls out almost entirely and then gives her strongest thrust yet. It hurts as her hip slams hard into you. She bites down even hard as you feel her balls dancing on your busted ring. An enormous wad of heat emerges from deep inside.