Gravity

Story Info
Reconnecting with an ex.
1.2k words
4.48
3.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Allen with no expectations. I needed companionship and needed good sex. But I was certain I did not want anything serious. That is what we both wanted. But the universe had other plans. Our connection was so strong and we had a whirlwind romance.

It ended as quickly as it had begun. The next-level sex wasn't enough. We didn't learn each other enough to navigate conflict and make our communication work.

3 days passed and we didn't speak. It was a heartbreaking 3 days and I craved him. I couldn't stop thinking about him inside me. About how my body felt electrified by his touch. I missed how the world around me disappeared when he kissed me every single time. The passionate, tender, incredible lovemaking was like nothing I have ever experienced and I felt that I would never find that again. I told myself I could detach emotionally and just appreciate good sexual chemistry. I told myself we could be "friends."

I broke down and reached out to Allen with a friends with benefits proposition. I think he knew it was a bad idea. But he agreed to come and said I was irresistible to him.

I met him outside and we snuck into a shed on my property. Seeing him, looking into his intense eyes take me in when I appeared wearing a black sweater dress and short skirt with no panties underneath. He embraced me and kissed me and I melted into him. It was at that moment that I realized I was making a big mistake. I was flooded with emotions just as much as I was flooded between my legs.

He spun me around and bent me over the work table and slowly slid his cock into me as he caressed my arms and my back. I sighed and gasped, instantly delighting in the familiarity of how he filled me like our bodies were made for each other's pleasure, like a lock and unique key. I heard him groan, knowing he was experiencing the same pleasure. It didn't take but a few minutes for both of us to reach orgasm.

When we finished I lowered myself onto my knees in front of him and took his wet cock into my mouth, tasting myself on him and feeling him grow in my mouth. His response to my pleasuring him was delicious and exciting. I wrapped my lips around him, taking him into the back of my throat as he ran his fingers through my hair.

Before he could cum, Allen helped me to my feet and bent me over the work bench again. He wasted no time to get inside me and he gripped my waste and thrust in and out of me much more aggressively this time. He pulled my hair, tugged on my hair, and slapped my exposed butt. I sighed and had another intense orgasm. Not long after, he filled me with his cum and we stayed in that position momentarily, breathless and satisfied.

After a moment, I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. He looked at me and softly kissed me again. Unfortunately, that was the moment I Iost my ability to hide what I was feeling. He comforted me as I cried. We talked about how the situation sucked but it was for the best.

Admittedly, I lobbied for us to fix our relationship but the conversation ended poorly and so we went a week of not speaking.

But like clockwork, after 3 days I began craving him again. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I tried finding a new friend and I could not make a connection that would replicate what I was missing. By day 7 I was so sexually frustrated and again, told myself I could handle it. I told myself it was a carefree coupling for us to get off and I'd walk away.

I lured Allen over with sexy pictures and naughty messages. It was not difficult,

As he had been craving me as well. When he came into my house and embraced and kissed me I thought it would be another trainwreck like last time, but he was irresistible and I didn't care. His presence was intoxicating like a hard drug I was addicted to. The way I felt in his arms was an escape from chaos. He held me firmly as he kissed me so softly and sensually that I could not take anymore teasing. I needed him inside me. I guided him to my bedroom and kissed him again. I was surprised when he tossed me onto my back on the bed. I grinned seductively because I sensed that this was going to be pleasure mixed with punishment. He hovered over me and looked into my eyes in an intense gaze that pierced through me and made me breathless. We tore each other's clothes as we kissed and reconnecting with each other's bodies. He laid me back onto my back and pinned my wrists above my head and held them together with one hand as he guided his hard cock into my waiting, wet pussy. He thrust into me, hard, mercilessly. It felt like he was pouring his disdain for what happened into me. I looked into his grimacing face and intense gaze and confirmed that he was taking back control. I closed my eyes and dropped my head back as I wrapped my legs around his waist and let him take out his frustrations on me. I released deep, guttural sounds as I enjoyed the throes of unbridled passion.

Allen withdrew and sat on his knees as he gripped my hips and flipped me onto my stomach and wasted no time to re-enter me. He held my arms and wrists down in front of me and continued to fuck me, harder and faster as he gripped my hair and tugged on it. I couldn't control my screaming as he gripped my waist hard to enter me even more deeply. After an orgasm exploded over my body, he flipped me back onto my back, hovered over me again, and gazed into my eyes.

This time his gaze was soft, a little sad, but loving. He brushed a lock of hair out of my face and gently ran his fingers over my face. He said nothing. But I knew what he was thinking. He pressed his lips to mine so softly and it brought out the goose flesh in my skin. I caressed his neck and continued to kiss him as he entered me slowly and filled me with himself. He made love to me this time. His hands explored every inch of my body, taking it in, worshipping it, reconnecting with it, reestablishing intimacy.

I felt a variety of emotions, fear being one of them, along with relief. He made me feel so safe and loved. And the way he made love to me made me sure he could read my mind. The way his body responded to mine. The way my body responded to his touch. How much it felt so right.

I had a euphoric orgasm and so did he. He collapsed on top of me and we caught our breath silently. Neither of us knew what to say but we were able to communicate the message without words.

Since then we can't get enough of each other.