All Comments on 'Greece Lightning'

by Capt_Roger

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 1 year ago

Wow! Really well done. Super hot. Loved the mood you set with the impending storm, too. Makes you feel like you're there with them.

RubthedubRubthedubabout 1 year ago

Excellent read, hope it’s only a first chapter. There’s so many possibilities from where you stopped

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, a husband and wife in love having amazing sex and some kinky fun. No cheating, big dick stranger, sluts or sissies! Wonderful!!!!!!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Not once had you mentioned that you and her fantasies included her getting gang-banged. Suddenly it goes from a sexy, erotic evening to a cuckold (possible) gang-bang as numerous male hands get involved in stroking, fondling and raising her off the husband to... (and there the writer left it). Will there be a part 2 or are we left to create and FTDS ourselves?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another erotic masterpiece! The slow build and ultimate explosion was riveting. Will there be a continuation? Because the stage is set perfectly.

tinaric123tinaric123about 1 year ago

There’s some really good pornography writers in here and some really good erotica writers. @Capt_Roger is one of my fav erotica authors and this story delivers yet again. I was feelin it even before the climax (pun intended!). Great progression right up to release. Gonna spend my day imagining the second chapter. 5*

Jlyn1Jlyn1about 1 year ago

I hope that's not it.🤔

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome. So many directions this could go now. More please...........

VeroticagirlVeroticagirlabout 1 year ago

Always love your stories and exciting adventures. Don't ever stop writing your adventures.

LIDiverLIDiverabout 1 year ago

Oh my, we liked this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So those hands of naked men lifting his wife away were only intending to give him breathing room? This story didn't start out as a wimp, cuckold piece, but thatwhere the author took it. No other way to interpret this other than an anonymous gang bang. Deplorable.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Love where this is going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous