Green Room 03

Story Info
A wonderful flavor exploding in our mouths.
2.2k words
4.46
3.3k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

How did I become a prisoner to someone else's fears and jealousy? Gradually over time is the simple answer, it became normal to be berated and beaten followed by love and tenderness. I even came to grave the pain, but that's not the interesting part of the story, the real story begins when I crawled up, found strength, survived, that's when I found out who really loved me and who just loved the idea they had of me.

This series and it's sister series "The Green Room" follow my journey of new discoveries and adventures performing music. The Chicago music scene has helped me grow and heal.

I'm Cheryle "Cheri" an Irish Catholic, Attorney, Singer-Songwriter 30year old bi-sexual woman💋

My secrets revealed, thank you for reading my stories feedback is welcomed XOXO

Chapter one: The Bassment

Playing the blues at The Bassment was a surreal experience, a Hip, clubby spot featuring upscale plates, craft cocktails & live blues in moody, underground digs. The place fells dirty and unafraid. The Bassment is a live music cocktail lounge, located in the River North neighborhood of Chicago below The Hampton Social. Guests enter through a secret door & into a welcoming greeting room a throwback to the roaring 20's and speakeasys, prohibition, and flappers. Al Capone had held court in this very place.

Angela Martin asked me to fill in with her band on Saturday night, a little rhythm guitar, a little harmonica, some background vocals, of course I eagerly agreed. Music has always been a comforting part of my life, my escape, but especially now having just escaped Lisa's abuse.

After soundcheck we hung in the green room, the green room is the space in a theatre or music venue that functions as a waiting room and lounge for performers before, during, and after a performance or show when they are not engaged on stage. Green rooms typically have comfortable seating for the performers. The origin of the term is often ascribed to such rooms historically being painted green. Modern green rooms are not necessarily painted with a green color scheme, though the theatrical tradition of the name remains. Listening to the warm up band relaxing in the green room waiting to go on. Our waitress, Katie, a short, under five feet I guessed, slinky brunette with brown eyes, small perky breast and the cutest little heart shaped ass. I flirted with her while she serve us cocktails in her black mini skirt, she had the cutest little laugh, a beautiful little mouth with a gold tongue piercing, her features were so delicate.

When it was time to go on stage Katie said "I'm excited to here you play, break a leg." ending with the sweetest giggle through puckered lips. The place was packed, the crowd was fantastic, It was great to jam with such a good blues band. As usual my panties were dripping wet performing music always does that to me.

Returning to the green room after the first set still high and horny from performing Katie standing there with my Jameson on the rocks and a big smile. I sat on the sofa slipping of my heels and putting my bare feet up on the coffee table. The band and I talked about the second set song list I watched Katie as she served drinks to my bandmates. She glided liked a dancer, graceful, elegant, on her tiny little feet.

The second set was flawless I fit in the band perfectly coming off the stage there she was my angel with a Jameson on the rocks. Entering the green room I took my drink from her soft hand slowly rubbing it gently our eyes made contact in a exotic knowing way.

After going over the final set list with my band mates I head for the bathroom to relieve my bladder and maybe play with my wet pussy a little. I left the green room and headed through the back bathroom as I entered the small service bathroom, only used by the staff, I felt her body pressed in behind me. As the door shut I turned to find Katie smiling "I thought you mite like some company," she said sweetly.

Starring at her I lifted my skirt and dropped my panties to my ankles as I sat on the toilet. Katie watched as urinated my warm stream into the toilet bending slightly she kissed our lips meeting in passion and lust. Her fingers stroking my red bush working there way to my clit she rub in tiny circles.

The depravity of the moment was exhilarating and exciting. Driven by my lust I stood putting slight pressure on her shoulders pushing her down. Katie dropped to her knees as my hands found the back of her head bringing her in I felt her sweet tongue take it's first licks of my wet pussy lips.

The feeling was strange and new her tongue stud felt amazing as she explored my wet cunt. I pushed my hips forward holding her head firmly her tongue twirling deep inside me. I was wet like never before as an orgasm built inside me. Katie looked up at me with her sweet brown eyes the visual of her on her knees tongue in my cunt nose buried in my red pubes sent me over the edge.

Knees buckling, legs shaking, I squealed in sweet delight an earth shattering orgasm rocking my body. I held her head in place riding the pleasure out a wonderful moment I didn't want to end but the stage called again.

Taking the stage for the final set my knees still felt weak as I struggled to hit my marks. The set dragged on with two encores till I was finally back in the green room bare feet up on the coffee table Jameson on the rocks in my hand. The members of the band drifting away one by one, until it was just me alone in the green room. I watched Katie cleaning up dreaming of how she cleaned up my wet pussy, wiping the tables, loading her tray with beer bottles and dirty classes.

"You need anything else? Cheri," she said with a sly smile.

"Just you sweetie," I uttered. immediately thinking what a dumb cliche'.

She giggle and sat her tray down Katie returned to where I was sitting. Climbing in my lap, throwing her arms around my neck, "You were so hot up there" Crazing my lips teasingly, I stroked her brunette hair softly, Staring into her big brown eyes.

Kissing, tongues dancing, my hands roamed freely over her body. My hand slipping inside her shirt to play with her perky small breast pinching her already hard nipples. My mouth lowering to her chest, flicking and licking, her moans filled my ears. "Katie, you done in there?" Came a male voice from outside the door.

"Just finishing up," Katie answered jumping off my lap as the door opened

"Oh, hey Cheri great show tonight," Kevin the bar manger said.

"Thanks I enjoyed playing here," I responded to him.

"Hurry up, Katie, were all ready to go," he encouraged.

Katie finished her worked, I slammed downed my last Jameson, walking out into the night with the other bar staff. "Breakfast?" I asked Katie.

Katie smiled "A bite to eat sounds great."

"Come up to my place it's just around the corner I'll make you an omelet," I offered.

Chapter Two: my apartment

We walked down the lakefront in a cool summer breeze, holding hands, finally arriving at my apartment building. Through the lobby and into the elevator we kissed passionately as the doors closed. The ride up to my tenth floor apartment was far to short, I showed her in, kicking off my heels, I headed into the kitchen to cook up some eggs.

"Veggie omelet? OK," I asked her.

"I think I would rather eat something else," Katie responded.

Turning to face her "What do y..........," is all I got out, standing there naked, Katie had a hot little body, mesmerized, scanning her body. Small perky breast, flat stomach, bald pussy, down her smooth legs, to her cute little feet and toes. I was on my knees in flash worshiping her gorgeous body. Kissing her small feet slowly, sucking each toe in my warm mouth, kissing up her calves, licking her inner thighs, feeling her tremble at my touch, burying my nose in that smooth pussy.

Parting her lips with my fingers, plunging my tongue inside, tasting her sweet warm juices. Yes she was right this was much better then eggs, her hands entangled in my long red hair, I continued up her flat stomach to suck each breast. Finally finding her mouth as she fumbled to remove my cloths. Standing naked in the kitchen Kissing, holding each other. so warm, so wet, so hot.

I led my little Katie to the bedroom climbing into my king size bed, hands, fingers rubbing each others cunts, exploring each others bodies. Tongues inside each others mouths in a passionate kiss. Her body was soft and smooth, warm, sensory pleasure filled my brain, laying her on her back. I climbed on top of Katie my face diving into her wet pussy, my cunt grinding into her mouth, sensations everywhere, tingling, I glanced at the reflection in the mirror on the back of my bedroom door. What a wonderful sight the star of my own porno movie "69 with Katie" starring Cheri the redheaded slut.

Her wetness growing, tasting her, my own orgasm building, grinding down into her tongue and mouth. I wanted to come together, curling my tongue inside her, reaching a finger to her hooded clit. Our orgasms shaking our little bodies, shaking the bed, like a giant earthquake. Exhausted I collapsed down into my sweet Katie, after a few minutes I turn around, hugging and kissing her. Mixing our juices into a wonderful flavor exploding in our mouths.

"How about those eggs?" Katie asked

"Anything you want babe," I said stroking her face.

We spent that early morning making omelets, eating, a wonderful moment between lovers as the Chicago sun began to rise.

Chapter Three: morning shower

Climbing in the shower with Katie, washing her back with my soft soapy hands, reaching around washing her small breast with the hot soapy water, I teased with her hard soapy nipples, taking my time, as I let my hand slide down slowly over her flat stomach over her smooth body to a soaking wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, washing, the soap so slippery, making love to each other, letting my wet soapy fingers play with with her little clit, rubbing softly in circles. Inserting one then two fingers inside my sweet Katie, passionately kissing under the hot water, as she explores every inch of my body. Slowly moving in and out, our desire growing with each thrust. Our soapy fingers making a slurping sound as our fingers thrust in then out of our wet pussies. The hot water, the steam, lust, mixing to make a magic moment between us.

Tingling all over with sensory pleasures, legs spread and my right foot raised on the tube, hot water trickling down my ass crack sending shivers up my spine. Moaning, pulling back, moving my hips to meet her soapy slick fingers plunging into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, our scents filling the bathroom. Slowly dropping my wet fingers down the crack of Katie's tight ass to her little brown flower rubbing my soapy fingers on her tight little asshole. Probing the entrance, gently, poking one wet finger inside her ass thrusting so deep, she lets out a soft sigh as her ass stretches to except my finger. Then out, then in, adding another wet soapy finger and a third driving hard pounding her ass, which she seemed to crave, deeper and deeper. Katie's fingers rubbing my wet soapy swollen clit as the first waves of sheer pleasure start encompassing me.

The hot water, a bathroom full of hot steam, our own little sauna. The pain and pleasure, the depravity, of fucking her sweet ass. Katie's screams of delight filling my ears, I dropped to my knees for a taste.

Katie is so wet, my long tongue exploring her sweet insides, Curling, dancing, tasting her juices with my long tongue. Katie grabbed my head, legs trembling. knees buckling, "YES! Cheri YES!" She screamed. Squirting in an erupting orgasm all over my face I linger there savoring her taste.

We dried each others wet bodies before we climbed in my king size bed. Snuggling together pressing our naked bodies together so soft and warm. Kissing me sweetly, then passionately, her tongue dancing in my mouth. Our naked bodies coming together, hands, fingers, legs, feet rubbing each other. Pussies grinding together bringing the lust, desire and arousal.

Intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, legs divided a pleasurable intersection. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, moaning, ecstasy with a purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined.

Sweet nectar flowing, fingers inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir. Two women on fire, two bodies intertwined into one, split like scissors. Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, feelings building, tingling.

Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight. A great way to end the night or morning I lost track panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices, a beautiful orgasm for two.

Slowly drifting off to sleep in each others arms completely satisfied.