Greta's Adventures 01

Story Info
Greta discovers the joys of exhibitionism and al fresco sex.
1.3k words
3.89
4.1k
2
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charders
Charders
22 Followers

Greta is the Housekeeper, confidante and lover of Nick and Mimi the lead characters in "The diary of a happy cuckold" stories. This is an excerpt from the second part as told by Greta to her employers.

___________________________________________________________________________

Mimi and I took our places at the table.

Greta served a first course of Bulviniai blynai; fried potato pancakes Greta explained. She had made a large plateful of them but they were delicious and the three of us made short work of them.

"So what was your weekend like?" I asked Greta.

She told us she had dressed very sexily when she went out shopping; a very short skirt and G string with a thin tight T shirt and no bra.

"I went to that independent electronics shop on the high street," she told us. "The guys were falling over themselves to serve me. I must admit I was teasing them terribly. I 'accidentally' brushed my boobs against one of them. It worked as I got 25% off the price of the laptop, a free laptop bag, a wireless mouse and a USB extension block." We all laughed.

The Bulviniai blynai were all gone.

"Shall I serve the main?" Greta asked. We both nodded.

I topped up the wine.

Greta returned with three large steaming bowls.

"This is Bigusas, a Lithuanian staple food. It's really a winter stew but I love it. I hope you do too," she said setting a bowl in front of us.

It was delicious. There was cabbage and potatoes, chicken, pork, onions, carrots, smoked sausage, bacon and plenty of herbs and spices.

I really got stuck into it. I could tell Mimi was enjoying it too.

"This is wonderful," I said to Greta, "I hope there are seconds."

"There is plenty left," Greta replied

"So what else did you get up to?" Mimi asked her

She told us she went to the supermarket in the same outfit but got caught in a shower and was soaked to the skin.

"My T shirt became almost invisible," she told us. "I wasn't the only one caught out and there were a lot of other women with the same predicament so I just went to the supermarket anyway.

I was getting lots of admiring glances off of the guys in the shop and after I'd paid at the checkout a good looking guy asked me if he could help me with my shopping. I explained that I wasn't going far but he insisted."

She went on to tell us that she invited his up to apartment for a drink telling him she was only minding the place for a friend and they ended up fucking on the kitchen table.

"I'm sorry. I hope you don't mind," she said almost crying.

"You don't have to apologize," I answered, "we told you the place is yours when we're not here."

"It sounds exciting," Mimi said, "was he a good fuck?"

"He made me come twice and he was only here for half an hour," We all giggled.

"Can I have some more Bigusas, please," I asked. Greta refilled my bowl.

"Was that the end of the excitement?" Mimi asked.

"It was only the beginning," Greta replied. "It made me so horny I had to do something more."

She told us that she had contacted Tomas, an ex- boyfriend who had become an occasional fuck buddy.

He took her for a meal and they ended up in the apartment. He stayed the night.

"Did you enjoy it?" Mimi asked.

"It wasn't as exciting as the sex with the stranger," Greta replied "but it led to an incredible day yesterday."

She told us that early the following morning Tomas took her to his friends' house in Stratford. He introduced her to them and she encouraged them to gangbang her.

"It was incredibly exciting," Greta said. "I've never been that forward before."

"That's the influence me and Mimi have on people," We all giggled.

"It didn't end there," Greta said. "One of Tomas's friends, Jason, had a mini bus and he suggested we have a trip out to the countryside."

She explained that they picked up five more of their friends en route.

"I was fucked three times in the minibus on the way to wherever we were going. I should have felt humiliated but I was so excited I would have fucked anyone anywhere at that time"

She told us they parked in a public car park in Epping Forest.

"It was quite crowded but Jason led us through the trees to a clearing, telling me we wouldn't be seen there. I didn't care if the world was watching."

She told us Jason threw a blanket on the ground and the eight guys gangbanged her for the next three hours or so.

"I lost count of how many orgasms I had, it was incredible."

"I'm sure I would have enjoyed that too," Mimi said, "I'm getting a little wet picturing it."

I was more than a little excited myself.

"I was covered in semen but there was nowhere to clean up," Greta went on. "Jason picked up my clothes and told me I could have them back when we got home."

She told us Tomas wrapped her in the blanket and led her back to the Minibus. As they neared the edge of the tree cover Tomas pulled the blanket away and made her walk the last 50 metres naked.

"I guess I should have felt embarrassed but I was trembling with excitement. There were still plenty of cars in the car park so I knew there must be people around but I didn't care. When we got to the Mini bus one of the guys opened the side door. Tomas put the blanket on the floor of the minibus and made me sit down. He asked me to blow him. I didn't hesitate and before long I had another stream of semen running down my face. One of the other guys stood me up beside the Minibus and fucked me in full view of any onlookers. At that point I had lost control and would have done anything they asked of me.

On the trip back into London I blew most of the guys and a few fucked me. I felt like I was in a dream.

We dropped the last guy off somewhere. Jason told Tomas and I to sit up front with him. Tomas wrapped me in the blanket. I sat in the middle of the two of them in the front seat. It was still light"

I poured us some more wine.

"Don't stop there," Mimi said, "I'm playing with myself here."

"As soon as we moved away Tomas removed the blanket. We were driving through the streets of London and I was sat in the front seat naked and covered in semen. I was so wet with excitement.

Jason unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock out. He placed my hand on it. Tomas followed suit. We stopped in traffic at red lights. Other drivers must have seen what was happening. I wasn't too sure of my surroundings until we moved onto Kensington High Street. We pulled up outside the apartment. I used my card to let us into the car park."

"Fucking hell," Mimi said, "I wish that was me."

"Jason parked by the lifts. I thought it was so I could make a quick exit but I was wrong. They both fucked me in the car park. I couldn't stop coming. I brought them up here and after fucking again in the shower we spent the evening and most of the night having sex. I did use some of your toys. Tomas and Jason left early this morning after fucking me on the roof terrace."

"I'm jealous," Mimi said. "We had a great weekend with a lot of excitement but I doubt we topped that."

Charders
Charders
22 Followers