Greta's Adventures 02

Story Info
Greta is used as fetish doll.
2.8k words
4.67
1.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charders
Charders
22 Followers

Greta is the Housekeeper, confidante and lover of Nick and Mimi the lead characters in "The diary of a happy cuckold" stories. Through them she became a member of a society that is an ultra exclusive sex club. Greta tells Mimi about a strange experience.

___________________________________________________________________________

Mimi and Greta sat at the kitchen table drinking tea. Nick was in the gym.

"Are you going to tell me how your weekend went" Mimi asked as they ate some chocolate Croissants.

"It was a strange couple of days," Greta replied.

"Tell me all about it," Mimi said almost pleading.

"I contacted Ethan through the society website and we arranged to meet in the Kensington club on Saturday evening," Greta said. "When I arrived he was with his friend Claude. Ethan asked me if I minded Claude joining us. I didn't object.

They were both very distinguished looking guys and behaved like real gentlemen. They took me to a very plush restaurant. They treated me like a lady and made me feel special."

"There was no overt flirting," she went on. "It was almost like being with a couple of family members."

"So what made it progress?" Mimi asked.

"Ethan asked me what I wanted to do after we finished eating. I wasn't sure what to say so I told him the truth and said I wanted to have sex with them and invited them back to my apartment. Claude asked if the invite included him and I said of course."

"You certainly know how to get things moving," Mimi said laughing.

"I just wanted the two of them to fuck me but that never happened."

"Did they turn you down," Mimi said incredulously.

"Oh no; they both came home with me and we spent the night in bed together."

"How come they didn't fuck you?" Mimi asked.

"I'm not really sure," Greta continued. "They were both very skilled with their hands and mouth and I enjoyed multiple orgasms. I blew them both several times during the night and they certainly enjoyed their orgasms but other than my mouth neither tried to actually penetrate me with their cocks."

"You must have been frustrated," Mimi said.

"Not frustrated; more intrigued. Ethan took my number before they left early on Sunday but I didn't expect to hear from him again. I was a bit surprised when he rang me on Sunday and asked me to spend the afternoon with him. As we had backed out of the banquet I accepted."

"So did you have a good day with him?" Mimi asked.

"It was a very strange experience. I can't say I really enjoyed it but it had its moments," Greta replied.

"Tell me what happened," Mimi asked.

"I will but I need to tell the whole story without interruptions" Greta said. Mimi nodded.

Taking a deep breath Greta launched into the story.

"A chauffer driven Rolls Royce picked me up outside and took me to a mansion in Belgravia. The Chauffeur, who I later learned was named John, escorted me into the very opulent vestibule where I was met by Ethan's manservant. He introduced himself as Jarvis. He showed me to a sitting room where Ethan was lounging on an overstuffed leather sofa.

Ethan beckoned me to sit next to him. Jarvis poured a drink from a bottle on the table in front of us. He handed me the glass. I didn't recognise the smell of the drink but Ethan assured me it would help me relax. I drank half of it. Ethan encouraged me to finish the drink which I did. Jarvis refilled my glass and left the room.

Ethan asked me if I had enjoyed our time with Claude. I could hardly say no so I nodded my head. He encouraged me to drink more.

He asked if I wanted to entertain more of his friends. I should have heard alarm bells but whatever I was drinking certainly had a relaxing effect so I said I would do whatever he wanted. He smiled and placed his hand on my thigh. He explained that his friends were very influential people and in the public eye so needed to protect their Identity. He went on to explain that they would all be masked and asked me if I was happy with that. The drink was making me very compliant so I just nodded again. I finished the second glass.

There was a knock on the door. Jarvis entered the room and informed Ethan that Mr A and Mr B had arrived. Ethan told him to refill my glass and bring his guests through.

The men came into the room fully dressed and wearing full face masks and sat on the sofa opposite us. Jarvis and John, the chauffer, placed two bowls of water, wash cloths and towels at either end of the table in front of Mr A and B.

Ethan asked me to remove my shoes and sit on the table in front of his guests. His voice was almost hypnotic and I just did as I he asked. The two men placed a towel over their lap and took hold of my feet placing them on the towels. My skirt rode up my thighs clearly revealing my panties but neither of them showed any interest.

Using the washcloths they thoroughly cleaned and dried my feet with the towels. The two of them then massaged, kissed and licked my feet. It was strangely enjoyable and I started getting a little damp. They both got their already erect cocks out and starting rubbing them against my feet. Next they stood up. Holding a foot each, they jerked themselves off until they both came on my feet.

They both put their cocks away and left. Other than the occasional grunt neither had made a sound.

Jarvis and John returned to wash my feet again and remove the bowls.

Ethan told me to return to my seat beside him. He asked Jarvis to show the next guests in.

When the two newcomers had settled on the sofa opposite Ethan told me to stand on the table.

The two men watched intently as Ethan slowly removed my clothes passing each item to them to inspect. Ethan was using the slow exposure and his fondling of my body to tease the two-man audience.

Ethan helped me from the table and stood me directly in front of the two men. He stroked my body and massaged my breasts. He lifted my left leg allowing the watchers a full view of my pussy. He told me to masturbate. I did as he asked and was soon twitching as I worked myself toward an orgasm. He told me to sit between the two men. He told them to fondle me. After caressing me gently they both finger fucked me simultaneously until I climaxed. I was expecting them to fuck me but as soon as I came they both left the room.

The next two guests arrived. They were both wearing dressing gowns. On Ethan's signal they removed their gowns and sat naked on either side of me and immediately starting caressing my breasts and stroking my clit and pussy. Ethan told me to stroke their cocks. Once they were hard he told me to blow them. I got on my knees and did as he told me. After deep throating them for five minutes or so they both started jerking their cocks before both came on my face. They pulled on their robes and left the room."

"None of them had attempted to fuck you?" Mimi asked.

"None of them had even spoken," Greta said. "As weird as it was I was very turned on by it all."

"So what happened next," Mimi prompted.

"It got even stranger after that," Greta continued. "After Jarvis had cleaned my face Ethan gave me an outfit and told me to put it on. It was a dominatrix uniform; leather Basque, long black leather gloves and thigh high leather boots. Once I had put them on Ethan led me into an adjacent room.

A naked guest was tied with his hands above his head. Ethan handed me a whip and told me to flagellate him. I didn't understand what flagellate meant but I could guess. I didn't really want to hurt the guy but Ethan insisted that the bound man wanted to be whipped. When I asked him he nodded vigorously.

I started to whip him gently. Ethan encouraged me to be more forceful. I increased my efforts. I knew I was I was hurting the man but his erection seemed to grow with each stroke.

Once his lower back, arse cheeks and upper thighs were red raw Ethan released his hands. Ethan took the whip from me telling the guy to bend over. He handed me a dildo and told me to use it on the guy's anus. I don't know if the effects of the drink were wearing off but I felt a little more defiant. I didn't want to hurt the guy any more but when I asked him if he wanted me to use the dildo on him he reached behind him and spread his arse cheeks to give me easier access.

I started to slowly insert the dildo into his arse. Ethan told me to speed up. When I kept going gently he approached us and roughly pushed the dildo into the guy and told me to fuck him hard. I didn't touch the Dildo but leant round the guy and started jerking him off. He came quickly. Some of semen was on my fingers. In a further act of defiance I lifted my hand to my mouth and stared Ethan in the eye as I licked my hand clean. I thought he was going to hit me."

"Did you put an end to it," Greta asked.

"I should have done but I thought I could get the upper hand," Greta went on, "but I was wrong."

"He called Jarvis and John in and told them to prepare me for the final part. They took me into yet another much larger room. Jarvis whispered that I could leave if I wanted to but I was determined to see it through. He and John gently, almost lovingly, undressed me. They helped me onto a trolley tying my hands to the frame above my head.

They wheeled the trolley into the centre of the room below a ceiling mounted mirror and applied the brakes. They left the room. There was a table next to the trolley. I could see in the reflection of the mirror that there were bottles of oil, jars of KY jelly and two large boxes.

I never heard them approach but I was soon surrounded by eight naked guys one of whom was Ethan. He passed the bottles of oil to three of the guys. Pouring the oil all over me the seven guys started massaging me with the oil. I could see everything in the mirror above. I relaxed as the guys massaged every part of my body. It was really a turn on having so many hands caressing me. When Ethan started smearing my pussy and arsehole with KY jelly I began squirming under his fingers. I thought I was actually going to get fucked at last; I really wanted it.

Ethan was using both hands now. He had three fingers in my pussy and two more up my arse. He was getting me very close as I pushed back against his fingers but just as I was about to come he stopped and moved away. Two of the other guys took over and they soon had me arching my back as I came strongly.

I was begging them to fuck me until one of them forced his cock into my mouth and started face fucking me. I could see in the mirror that Ethan had opened one of the boxes and was handing out various fruit and vegetables to his guests. They took turns in fucking me with their fruit and veg; bananas, cucumbers, carrots, courgettes and some things that I couldn't Identify. A few of the guys had taken vibrators and other sex toys from the second box and were using them on my nipples and clit. I was getting worked up again.

Ethan loomed over me holding an aubergine. He was spreading KY Jelly on it. I was pleading with him that it would be to big but he just smiled. He used his fingers to stretch my pussy. He kept pushing more and more of his hand into me until he had the whole of his hand inside me. I was amazed that it didn't hurt that much and as he fist fucked me I came heavily covering his hand with my juices. He immediately pulled his hand out and I could see in the mirror that my pussy was gaping open. He took the aubergine and slowly pushed it into me. There was a little pain as my pussy was stretched even more but once the bulbous end was right in and my pussy lips closed round the thinner part it actually felt quite nice. My pussy has never been so full. Ethan only made the slightest of movement with the aubergine but it was enough to bring me very close again.

The rest of the guys stood round me jerking off. They all came on me covering my face and body with their come. Ethan pulled the aubergine half way out before ramming back into me. It was enough to send me over the top again. He pulled the aubergine out of me. I asked him to fuck me but he just laughed.

One of the guys untied my hands. They gathered round me and hustled me into a wet room. They pushed me down onto the floor by the shower drain and gathered round me. Ethan told me to open my mouth. It still hadn't clicked with me what they intended to do next but as soon as the first jet of Nathan's piss hit my face I guessed what was coming. I closed my mouth and eyes before any of their Pee went inside me. I know it sounds strange but the feel of their pee hitting by nipples and clit still left me tingling.

When they had all finished they trooped out, still laughing and slapping each other on the back. Ethan remained stood over me. He turned the shower on telling me to clean myself up. As he left the bathroom he told Jarvis and John to take me home. He also told them to take the rest of the day off.

I let the shower run over me for ages as I washed their pee and any remaining come from my body. I still felt frustrated.

When I finally tuned the water off, Jarvis and John entered. John had my bag and clothes; Jarvis was holding some towels.

They gently helped me dry myself and then helped me to get dressed. Their manner could not be further removed from that of the so called guests. Jarvis actually apologised about his boss's behaviour. John said he would drive me home when I was ready to go.

Jarvis told me him, John and the chef, Stefan, were going for a meal later and asked me to join them.

I needed to have some normal company and they seemed like good people so I agreed.

Jarvis and John took me to a huge kitchen and introduced me to Stefan. He poured us all a glass of wine. John declined because he was driving later.

After a couple of drinks and a little getting to know each other John drove us to an out of the way Greek restaurant. Stefan knew the chef and we were treated to a sumptuous meal washed down with plenty of ouzo. I was having a great time being treated like a lady. There was a little mild flirting but nothing over the top.

Poor John was watching the rest of us all get a little merry. I asked him if he never drank but he told me he like a drink when he wasn't driving. That was when I suggested the four of us go back to my apartment for a little party so that John could have a drink. The three of them agreed.

As we drove back I thought I might finally get fucked after all.

We stopped to get some drinks and were soon in my lounge drinking more Ouzo and dancing. I made it obvious that I wanted them to fuck me and we spent the rest of the evening and most of the night having some close up and personal fun. The three of them restored my faith in men and more than made up for the strange stuff earlier in the day."

"So it all finished well in the end?" Mimi asked.

"Oh, definitely," Greta replied. "I certainly wasn't frustrated by the time they left in the morning and I've got three more contacts for when I'm feeling horny."

Charders
Charders
22 Followers