Grocery Gals Ch. 03: Tracy and Macy

Story Info
Tracy and Macy fall in the dumpster.
1.4k words
2.8
3.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The grocery store just hired the Hispanic twins. Both were tall and thin. Breasts like firm volleyballs. Skin whiter than milk. Flowing blonde hair to their waists. Green eyes and dimples making them the cutest new hires to Michael's opinion. Both ladies just graduated high school at the age of 19. They struggled in several subjects. The twins do their hair differently to help people tell the difference. Tracy braids her ponytail. Macy braids her pigtails.

Michael is the main boss instructing the employees. He has had a difficult time with Tracy and Macy. He tells them to check out they ask questions like, "How many dollars is five dollars? Do we sell food? Are uniforms optional?". Michael tells them to do simple tasks. The twins greet new people coming in the store. Michael told them to not say more than, " Have a nice shopping time!" to men. He learned if free to say anything men stand with them for a long while possibly blocking the entrance. Michael was about to take the trash out. Macy and Tracy went over to see if they can help.

Michael: Alright girls. I want you both to take this trash into that dumpster. (Michael made sure to point it out. It was the green dumpster with the black lids closed on it.) The store has a stepladder by the exit. If one of you can carry it over and hold open the dumpster, the other can push the trash bag in.

The twins nodded. Tracy carried the stepladder as Macy dragged the bag behind her. The trash bag had a few containers of expired liquids. The liquids made the bag feel quite heavy. Now when the girls were hired, they were told to keep their uniform clean. The twins wore their dark green shirt real tight. Their nipples pushing out the shirt's fabric. Their khaki shorts were real tight around the Macy and Tracy's hips. The twins were at the dumpster.

Tracy: Macy, we should "like" take off our uniform. We do not want get in trouble for having be "like" filthy!?

Macy: Sister...you are sooooo smart! This bag feels real... wet. And wet can stain...

Tracy: I will get the car and park it back here.

Tracy walked off to the front of the parking lot in front of the store. She stopped and talked to a few people. She almost forgot why he was there until she motioned as if Macy was with her. She hurried over to their car and moved it to be right by the dumpsters.

As she got out, Macy began undressing. Macy started by pushing down her own shorts off her hips. Tracy kept her door opened and locked the car. Tracy put her keys in her shorts pocket and did like her sister. The twins soon got their shorts off their tan bare bottoms. Neither of them remember to put on panties. Their legs looked like a Barbie doll's being well shaved and hairless. Their vaginas well exposed. The twins then lifted their shirts off their large breasts. As they struggled, their breasts bounced as they wriggled it off their torsos. Macy answered the question of "Why they do not wear bras?" she explains that they do not know what their cup size are. Tracy follows by explaining how she cannot fit her breast in a McDonald's supersized cup.

Tracy had her large breasts going up and down as she placed their clothes on to the driver's seat. As she bent over her nude round butt towards her sister. Macy squealed as she set up the stepladder. The cold metal of the stepladder touching her bare skin startling her. The girls are nude except for the socks and black shoes on their feet. As Tracy lifted up the trash, Macy had the lid open. As the bag swung towards the dumpster, Macy fell in with the bag of trash. The lid slammed shut.

"Who turned off the Sun!?" Yelled Macy.

"Tracy! Where are you?" Asked Tracy.

"I am in the wet darkness..."

"Macy, do not go into the light!"

"Tracy, I am scared!"

Tracy ran over to the car to get her clothes. However, when she reached for her keys in her shorts she was not wearing, she remembered it was also inside the car. Tracy began seeing her problem, she needed her clothes to get help and help to get clothes. Tracy decided to hide nude self. Tracy climbed up, lifted the lid and squeezed inside. Tracy fell on the soft wet trash bags. Macy was feeling around to find her sister. Macy's fingers grabbed her sisters breasts. Macy squishing and playing with her sister's large breasts thinking it was a soft trash bag. Tracy reached up and found her sister. Tracy repeated the same process but on her sister.

The confused twins were both confused and aroused by the touching each other. Macy rested her body on her sister's. Macy climbed up her sister. Macy felt her sisters head. Macy caught up in the foreplay in the dark. Macy's lips touched her sister's. Tracy reached back and digging her fingers into the back of her sister. Tracy slipped in tongue. Macy and Tracy had their tongues explore the mouth of the other.

Inside the store, Michael has been aware that the twins had not returned. In fact, operation was so smooth without them, he was putting off looking for them. Eventually he needed to take more trash out. As he got to the dumpster, he saw the twins car parked to the right of the dumpster. As looked at the window he saw their clothes and the keys. When the twins were hired, their mother came and asked to leave their third spare car keys with the manager. Tracy and Macy often forget the keys when locking their car.

Michael saw the stepladder already by the dumpster. As he lifted the lid, he saw Tracy and Macy kissing, grinding, and breaking trash bags in their sexual activity. Michael added his new trash in the dumpster with the dirty sisters. The twins had soda, expired food, and dirt all over them.

"Tracy and Macy, I will get you out when it is the end of my shift. I can hose you off too," Michael informed his dirty employees.

When Michael finished his shift. He grabbed the twin's spare car keys. He unlocked the door to their car and got the twin's copy of the keys out. Then he went back to put away the spare. Michael took his own car and parked directly in front of the dumpster. He left his car unlocked as he got the hose turned on and brought it over. Michael opened the door of his car closest to the dumpster. He took of his shirt and put it in the car.

He climbed up the stepladder, opened the lid, and pulled up the "trashy" twins. The women were already cleaning each other off. At this point, we cannot tell them apart. Both girls had their hair unbraided. Each girl took turns hosing themselves. The twins rubbed each other, pushing the gunk, trash, and spills off their bodies. Fifteen minutes later, Michael was standing in front of two wet, clean blondes.

The twins looked at each other. They looked at Michael, then back at each other now giggling. "Gosh boss, you are quite handsome!" They said in unison. The twins went over and tugged on Michael's khakis. Michael removes his pants and underwear. He put it in his still unlocked car. As he turned around, the twins were already on their knees. The right one began sliding Michael's cock up and down between her breasts. The left one stood up and grabbed Michael's hands. As his cold hands touched her breast's skin, she gasped then giggled.

Michael fondled his employee's large breasts. The standing twin looked down at her sister tending to Michael's "man-meat". The twins switched places. The one now standing moved Michael's hands down to the small vertical opening between her legs. She stuck his finger in, then out, then innnnnnn, and outttt. Every now and then she stuck his fingers in her mouth.

The twin working on Michael's cock changed positions. She was no now moving her round butt around his cock. She squatted and leaned back pushing back up. She continued this process for awhile. Michael's cock was hard and long. The twins stood up and whispered in each other's ear.

Michael noticed that the twins were pointing to his cock and then a vagina. Michael shook his head. He got dressed. The twins got in their car and left the parking lot nude. Michael hurried to his now girlfriend, Wendy.