Grocery Store Fun

Story Info
Meeting someone at the grocery store can be fun.
1k words
4.07
8.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my early seventies and was shopping at our local grocery store. My wife was shopping for groceries and I was pushing the cart. As I pushed the cart I was "observing" other shoppers to see good looking bodies. I had seen a couple of women with nice tits and was thinking about how good it would be to play with them and later licking a pussy. As I was deep in thought about a new adventure, I saw a nice-looking guy walking toward me and without thinking began looking at his crotch. As he got closer, I looked up and realized he had seen me looking at his crotch. As he passed me, I looked up and said hello. He returned the greeting and continued walking. My wife asked if I knew him and I said that I was just being friendly.

We went to the next aisle and I saw that the same guy was approaching. I noticed that his crotch was a little bigger than the first time I had seen it and as we passed each other we both nodded and continued shopping. As I continued going up and down the aisles, we kept passing this stranger and to my enjoyment I saw that his crotch was continuing to grow. I was beginning to get a little hard myself and realized that I really needed to take a piss. I went into the bathroom and peed and was washing my hands when the stranger entered the bathroom. I continued to wash my hands as he pulled his cock out to take a pee. I couldn't stop myself from looking at his nice big cock. He looked at me and asked if I would like to see it up closer. I told him I would but didn't have a place to do that. He said he was staying overnight at a local hotel and I could come to his place. I was a little confused about the encounter but told him to give me the hotel name and his room number. He told me he was at the Holiday Inn in room 207 and would be there for a while if I wanted to visit. I couldn't believe my luck and told him I would be there in an hour or so.

My wife and I finished shopping and drove home to unpack them. On the drive home I began to think of things I needed to do and finally told my wife I was going to the driving range to practice. She said great and told me to take my time because dinner would be a while. After we unpacked the groceries, I put my clubs in the car and headed out. Driving over to the hotel I began to rub my crotch and think about the stranger I was about to see. I was nervous as I knocked at 207. It only took a few seconds for the stranger to answer the door. He was wearing boxer shorts and a tee shirt and invited me in. He locked the door behind me and introduced himself as Tony. I told him that I had enjoyed our little dance at the grocery store and was looking forward to seeing his cock up close. He just smiled and said he was looking forward to showing it to me.

We walked over to the bed and took his clothes off and laid down on his back and propped up his head on the pillows. He asked what I was in to and I told him that I really enjoyed oral. As we chatted, I was watching his 8.5" cut thick cock begin to grow. He had shaved his pubic hairs which was going to make sucking his cock even more pleasureful. I reached out and began to stroke his cock with one hand and cup his balls with the other. He was now full hard and I could see the precum starting to coat his cock head. I moved my mouth closer to his cock and began to lick the precum and suck the head into my mouth.

He was already breathing hard and told me to keep going. I worked my mouth down his shaft and then back to the head. I had his entire cock in my mouth and began to suck harder as I moved my mouth up and down the shaft. After a few minutes of using my mouth like a sloppy pussy I felt his hands on the back of my head and could feel his cock growing and with my hand on his balls could tell he was getting close. That made me speed up my strokes until I felt him begin to cum. I kept sucking and swallowing until he began to get soft. As I took my mouth off his cock, I told him if he could get it up again, I would be happy to do it again.

As we chatted for a while, I continued to play with his cock hoping I could get him hard again. It didn't take long for him to begin to get hard again and I suggested that he fuck my mouth so he could do some of the work. He agreed and got off the bed and I laid on my back and positioned myself so he could do some real face fucking. He moved his cock to my lips and began to feed me all he had. At first, he took it nice and slow and I sucked it in and out. It took longer for him to get close to a climax than the first session, but that was fine with me because I was really enjoying the feel of his cock in my mouth. As he began to fuck my mouth faster, I could tell he was about to reach another climax. I began to massage his balls with my hand and felt them contract as he began to cum. He didn't cum as much this time, but it was just as tasty as I swallowed every drop.

He rolled over and I stood up and thanked him for a pleasure filled afternoon. I told him I needed to go to the driving range to provide some cover for my afternoon. I gave him my email address and told him that if he was ever in the area, he should let me know. He said he would and I left the room and drove to the driving range.