All Comments on 'Grounds For Divorce Ch. 02'

by PolyLvr

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Tom, Tracy, Tracy, Tom, Tracy, Tom...

See Tracy run. Funny funny Tracy. See Tom and Spot, Funny funny Tom. Thought I was reading a first grade reader with sex thrown in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not worth a comment

Give it a minus star!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
One

One, gay cuckolding, fag,and all the rest read 1 page and that was 2 many

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*

The tags and the warning was enough wrong section. Didn't read it still gave you one star for wrong section.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 12 years ago
Superb

Your story has been really well told. You've covered a lot of the emotion by all of your characters, the strengths, fears, exhileration of the sexual experiences of a loving married couple having sex with added partners. I certainly hope there is more to your story. You are doing such a good job of telling these issues. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bobnbobbi

If they like it it must have been a piece of shit just like them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Hopefully Tom will start fucking other women to make up for the five years his whore wife cheated on him. Tracy claims only 5 times buttheway she kept Telling Evan how great he was in front of her husband , it was probably closer to 100 or moretimes. Then, we'll see how well Tracy like Tom fucking other women.

Cooch6512Cooch6512about 12 years ago
Again, I am in the minority

I really enjoyed these stories. I didn't see them as simplistic, but really saw them as touching on the depth of a long term relationship gone stale. As for the fag comment.....me thinks he doth protest too much. This was NOT a story about homosexuality in my opinion. Rather it was one about exploring ones limits and desires. Tom is sexual, not bisexual or homosexual. Of course, I could be wrong....

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Good Stroke Story

but there really is nothing else to it.... Unless you believe in opening marriages!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Shame it's got fags in but thanks for the warning.

Didn't read it didn't vote.

deadonedeadoneabout 12 years ago
Still don't understand

She fucks the whole state of men seems to have strong feelings for them, and tells them how great they are in front of husband. This leads to a strong, loving, and supportive marriage? This is not logical. The only people that could think that way a wacko cuckolds and manipulative bitches. Even closet gays would not want this kind of relationship. Also 6 pages to droll on and on about it is just obnoxious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
gave a 1 only because couldnt vote lower

this isnt a poly relationship not even sure its an open marriage just bottom feeding scum

eating off the bottom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Jim

polylvr is one fucked up person. Erotica is one thing but the characters in this story are out of line.

looking4itlooking4itabout 12 years ago
Wow

You really must have hit home with "Anonymous" with such an emotionally charged outcry. I found it interesting and the characters having to deal with their inner conflicts helped to make it interesting. I actually found it to be one of the few stories of depth and eroticism combined. Looking forward to other possible chapters. I am keen on how she might react to him and another woman.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

For those that commented, good or bad, on the story. I am trying to write more complex characters. As we all know, people are multi dimensional. Tastes, desires, needs change. I'll try to explore those themes as I go along with this story. I have several ideas for further chapters.

I put it in loving wives because that's what she is. She's a wife, getting lots of loving.

And for those annonymour posters, umm, you do relaize it's a story, right? Why would I say Tracy has fucked 5 guys when you think it's closer to 100? If it really was closer to 100, don't you think I would say that, then put in Tracy's reasons for lying? It's a story. Complete fiction.

And there is nothing to hint that the story is a polyamourous relationship.

Please read the story before you comment.

dreamer_65dreamer_65about 12 years ago
Marrige

I like the story line with the awaking of Tom. Tracy is Tom's muse as he is hers. I see them staying together bring in new couples or indivuals. Evan can move on. He is no longer needed. He will try to be the Dom male in Tracy's life and control Tom.( Evan want to Tom's butt ) ( I do have one question? Tom has the larger cock on page 3 , but page5 you stated is in Evan) Let Tom have the large cock so Tracy can see her husband with a younger women. Tracy seeing that will be a reality check..Tracy will have to tighten up her PU**Y.

dreamer_65dreamer_65about 12 years ago
Morning wake-up

I think it would be nice that whoever Tracy sleep with , she has to wake-up with Tom. This will drive Evan crazy. Tom needs a couple of lovers and one he likes a alot, just as Tracy like Evan...Make her work to be his main love ...and her his .....Tom should get 26 or 27 yrs old female who's a ball of fire ....

also didn't care for the bi angle....move Evan out of the if he want mmf....Tom seems to be more careful about cleaniness....(STD's).... loving wife ...does she care about her children and where to they fit in ....pregnancy ....is she on birth control or did she get her tubes tied

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

@Dreamer_65, thanks for noticing. If you mean this section:

"I mean, I really couldn't stop coming all over that beautiful thing but it left me sore." She could feel his cock pulsing under her light touch, in time with her words. "The nice thing about your tiny one is it fits so nicely into my ass."

Then perhaps I should have made it clearer. Tracy was, in her role playing as a whore, trying to incite Tom's passion and enthusiasm by inferring that A, She'd just fucked a monster cock and B, his cock was smaller than her previous 'customer's' and he had some proving to do.

I will say there will be no REAL humiliation in this story and Tracy and Tom will remain a paired couple.

Working on Chapter three next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

There is no need to read the story. This writers previous stories and his username tell every reader exactly what he believe's in and he practices and what lifestyle he is into. So why should it surprise anyone that he seems to have written a story about 'Swinging' an "Open Relationship" and "Cuckolding" and a "Slut wife" and yes even in his comment he admits there will be humiliation of the husband 'real' or not. And of course the husband stay's married to his slut wife, so same old same old from a practicing swinger. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Not Good

Nothing changed from Ch. 1, Tom is still a bi-curious cuck for his wife. She cheated before, she'll cheat again. Only a matter of time before divorce court.

Just one man's opinion.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
wanking whacko of a husband

and a wife with normal desires who's had to go elsewhere to have them fulfilled. She probably loves him enough to stay with him, which makes her a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typical faggot wimp effort.

Boring as hell, glad we read the comments instead of the wasted internet space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking stupid little cuck story.

This shit is really stupid, marriage is fucking dead or ole Tom is a gay fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shit

Pile of cucky crap and a filthy slut! No story here!!

hotbiandready47hotbiandready47about 10 years ago
Great story

To bad the others reading this story did not know how to click off and go to their gay sites they enjoy.

Great story thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Slut and cuck bullshit.

The fucking retard whore has kids, what kind of a piece of shit dad would put up with this shit. Kill yourself maggot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My, my, my oh my, some of you didn't like the story!?

5 stars all the way. Well written and well told. Please keep writing. The constitution says you can. Don't listen to these bozos. Clowns all of them. If they don't like it, they won't read it. If they do read it, what does that say about them?

If any of you wish, please contact me at jbunch34@yahoo.com. I don't hide behind anonymous.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Complete Diarrhea!

Please! Do shitty people like this exist in the real world?!

This story was so disgusting,I could almost feel the splash and splatter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Grounds For Divorce

So, why didn't he divorce her? He had the grounds for it. I would of..BS story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife

What a oinker she is.throw her out!

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
Great weekend but...

ultimately she cheated. I would have enjoyed the weekend too but in the end could not get past the cheating part. She has to go.

Liked the writing part but didn't like the way it ended up. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Extremely enjoyable

Loved the story, please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cheating

She got caught this time but she will do it again & again, in fact when when she was playing a hooker he saw he was going to get a cream pie (he never asked who it was) but his brain as at this moment as a willing cuckold is in his cock end.To be honest I can't see these circumstances lasting to long as it will be two or three times a week and not once a month as he envisaged and there is good chance of her getting an STD multiplies.

Sooner or later a DIVORCE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
it's like a pedo

trying to explain how the child wanted it and it was loving, how to explain away cheating and abuse by an idiot, see she loves him, and he wanted it. He was beginning to understand he liked the feelings of jealousy he got, they inflamed him even more. And when Tracy proclaimed how good her lovers were, then succumbed to his efforts, he felt redeemed. Time would tell how the future played out but he felt they had to play the game to whatever conclusion there was. a sico explaining rape and abuse........see it was good for them

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
It’s great when a couple gets on the same page

Great, love the story and the sex. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry, but this story reads like pure tripe

No man worth his weight in anything would allow this to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm not going to rant and rave

This was simply horrible. On every level. Disgusting, unlikable characters. Just an awful story.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
A little long and contrived, but ended ok

I'm with Annette B on this one. .not sure I could get over the lies in real life. But I wouldn't leave my wife hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No it did not end well.

It should have ended near the first part of part 2, when she expected to wake up and find her bags packed and waiting on the poarch for her uber driver.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 4 years ago
Loved this orgasmic masterpiece

You’ve created some wonderful characters that would have legs for a follow-up story. I can’t imagine that Tracy would be satisfied with just Tom and he was already looking forward to a potential alternate lover of his own. If Evan comes for another visit will they pickup where they were?

I look forward to more of your stories and thank you for sharing your talent.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Well Polyliver, you did get a like from the whore. Xoxoxoxo.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - I could not get past the first page. However, I did give you one star above, so that it would lower your average score with the hope that you do not write any more stories like this one. I just cannot even imagine how any human being in a monogamous relationship could possibly go out and prostitute themselves and expect to remain in that relationship. The non-offending person would be forever worried about potential life threatening STDs. My own response would be to kick the 'purp' to the curb immediately, without a second thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HUSBAND IS A SORRY BASTARD THAT SHOULD BE ELIMINATED FROM THIS WORLD!!!!!!!

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 1 year ago

I loved both chapter 1 & 2! I'm bi and enjoyed the guys "playing" and the internal turmoil Tom went thru. Your writings are 10 yrs. old. Please consider writing more on this couple. BTW, your critics are brutal! You wrote a story,

it was fiction! The "negative Nellys" need to get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This series had legs and deserved some room to run. Sad that the author did not continue it, but that is not surprising given how hard many commentators work at stifling the free expression of ideas here on Literotica. Both here and throughout the world, they fear what they do not understand and vilify what they fear. Those ill considered reactions, born of stupidity and cowardice, are the roots of both tyranny and subjugation. May all eyes be opened and all hearts made strong as we face the battles before us.

olblueyesolblueyes8 months ago

loved it,,loved it,,loved it.....my kind of erotic story,,,well written,,well paced,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous