Groundskeeper Billy Pt. 05

Story Info
Coming out to my parents about Chris.
1.4k words
4.65
2.1k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to school after one more kiss, final period finally came and Chris was there waiting for me after my workout.

Some idiot yells out to me as I am about to get in his car.

"Hey Billy is that your boyfriend?"

"Yes he is, guess it isn't obvious enough for you? jealous much?"

The guy turned every shade of red, I got in put on my seat belt and pulled Chris in for a kiss, some of the school applauded us, some were on the fence of the whole thing. We headed to my parents place, we stayed in the car for a few minutes, we kissed before we went in.

"Mom Dad you know Chris, I mean Mr. Jacob's, he and I would like to talk to you about a few things."

"Does this have to do with you two shopping yesterday or you two kissing in the bank today?"

Sometimes I forget how small this town really is sometimes, I smiled at Chris then started to tell them about us two. I told Mom and Dad at the end it really was their fault that I had feelings for Chris they had set me up to work for the man after all.

Dad and Mom got up and hugged us both, Mom went and got a bottle of wine and glasses, we sat and toasted our new relationship.

"Mom Dad Chris and I would like to spend every day together, I want to sleep at his house from now on."

Mom looked at her wine glass, then at my Dad.

"You were right Paul, if we got him to go work for the man he would want to move in with him, out of our hair once and for all."

Mom held a straight face for a really long time, Chris was shocked at what my Mom had said to my Dad. They both turned to us and laughed out loud.

"We had you both going there for a bit there didn't we guys, yes of course you can move in with Chris, your not going to want to be here anyways."

We toasted our glasses, Chris and I kissed, Mom and Dad kissed, we would have them over for dinner real soon, I wanted them to see Chris's house and the work he and I were doing to make it beautiful. We hugged as he and I left, I brought a few more things from home to Chris's place.

We pulled in the drive and Chris pulled me in for a kiss.

"Welcome home Billy, I have a set of keys for you so you can come and go as you please."

We got out of the car and stood at the front door, I unlocked the door and opened it, I picked up Chris in my arms like he and I were newlyweds. I carried him in and brought him to our bed, I lay on top of him and I said it.

"I'm falling in love with you Chris Jacobs."

"Falling in love with you Billy Matthews."

I lay there on top of this man just staring into his eyes, I leaned in and kissed him.

"I feel so at home with you Babe, don't care where we live as long as I am beside you, I really do love you."

Chris of course was in tears, I kissed his tears, then his lips, he rolled us over, he lay on top of me now, he too stared at me.

"Really do love you as well Billy, so happy to have you in our home."

We lay there in bed for about an hour, just talking, kissing and touching each other, Chris wanted to get up and make dinner, I had some school work to get done as well. I sat and watched the man cook while I got this school project done.

"Billy you and I are really going to prom?"

"Yes I never wanted to go till I had a boyfriend I could bring with me, if you don't really want to go that is fine, but I would like to show us off to this backwater town, we are the first out and proud gay couple in this burg."

"Being honest I never went to my own prom, I was alone at my graduation as well, I did not want to bring some poor girl to either of these when I really wanted another guy to be with me. Billy I have never wanted to go to anything more than I want to go to prom with you."

I got up and pulled this man that I was falling in love with close to my body, he and I kissed then I picked him up and carried him to the pool.

"Billy no I have pots on the stove."

I smiled at him and turned like I was walking away from the pool but I actually fell in backwards holding this man close to me. We came up out of the water drenched, I pulled him in for a kiss, he and I held the kiss.

"Really do love you Babe."

"Love you too Billy."

I started to undress him, he and I naked poolside, we kissed and I got down and was about to suck the man when he turned it into a sixty nine. He and I sucked till we both got our creamy rewards, I never wanted to let this man go.

He pulled away he worried dinner would be ruined, he went in naked, Chris is not one to be naked all that much, he is much better now that he is with me. I went in the kitchen and got in behind him, on my knees my tongue in his butt.

"Oh Billy please not now, we will not have anything to eat if I don't get this done, please Billy, oh damn that feels so good."

He pulled away and pulled me to my feet.

"Later lover, I have to get this finished."

"But Babe I love your ass and I love to have my tongue in it."

"Later Billy now go do your homework before I have to take you over my knee."

"Are we getting kinky now Babe, totally up my alley."

I set the table and he served up the meal, the food seemed to get better with each meal, I stared at him I wanted him naked my tongue lodged deep inside his tight hole. I wanted to make love to this man one day real soon.

As we cleaned up, me bringing the dishes to him, he loading the dishwasher, bent down, his beautiful ass exposed. His hole winked at me and that was it, I grabbed him by the hips and pulled him to my mouth. I lay on the kitchen floor his ass on my face.

My tongue drilled his hole till he let the tip in, he screamed out as I poked his tight sphincter, I grabbed his cock and stroked him while I ravaged his hole.

"Oh fuck Billy, oh my, oh My, yes right there, Billy, Billy."

His body pressed down on my face, his hole tightened, his cock shot all the way to my knee caps. His body shuddered as his orgasm took control, I continued to poke his tight hole till he pulled off not being able to take any more stimulation.

He lay on top of me his breathing still labored, his body tense yet at ease at the same time, he kind of melted into me.

"Oh Billy you're wearing me out, but I love it and I love you."

I held him to me, we would lay here till I was ready to let him go.

"I will enjoy wearing you out, and you know I love you too."

Chris got up and got a towel to clean us up, he pulled me to my feet and we lip locked in front of the stove for a few minutes. We would take a swim then a shower, he wanted to play with my cock then to bed he and I both had work and school the next day.

I would not have to run to my old home I could run straight to school, Chris wanted to drive me but I had to keep up with my exercise routine. He and I kissed in the front yard right by his car, the old lady next door was watching but quickly went back into her home.

I ran to school, I was surprised so many were actually talking to me, guys and girls, they were so impressed that I was bringing my boyfriend to prom and graduation for the whole town to see. Seems there were a lot of closet cases in my school, and four of them had come out today.