Groundskeeper Billy Pt. 06

Story Info
Chris and I make love for the first time.
1.1k words
4.73
2.1k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a workout I went in and showered, then got to class, it was a typical day nothing exciting going on, Chris was there to pick me up at four thirty, I did my weight lifting routine after school so it worked out great. We drove home he and I traded looks a few times, I even kissed him at the red light in town.

We damn near caused an accident with the car next to us watching us not the road, when we got home we walked in the house and I pulled him in right at the front door. I pulled off his suit, his underwear and socks.

The man was naked at our front door, I quickly shed my own clothes, we would sixty nine on the front entrance rug, I sucked a massive load out of Chris and he swallowed a ton of cum out of me. It was a long day not being able to have actual sex with the man. He told me he had a huge surprise for me after dinner tonight, but I had to wait till after dinner and after clean up.

We had a nice dinner, he told me of his day and I of mine, he told me how much more tolerant his coworkers were, and I told him about the people at school coming out and being nice to me. Seems he and I had started something.

I helped him with clean up, I would go for a swim, do a few laps work off some of this fantastic dinner he had served us. He had a few things he had to get done or so he told me, I was out in the pool naked of course swimming back and forth till I was worn out.

Chris came out naked, he dove in and came up in front of me.

"Need you to come into the bedroom Billy I have a surprise for you."

We dried off and made our way to our bedroom, he had a towel on the middle of the bed, the lube and a few toys he had bought that I had not seen before. He had me lay in the middle of the bed, of course I was rock hard and ready for whatever the man had in mind.

He slicked up my cock and his hole was already wet with lube, he got on top of me and placed his hole over my cock. My cock slowly slid in, this had to he the tightest thing I had ever had on my cock or any part of my body. Chris carefully took three quarters of my cock inside of him and he did not even grimace.

He sat there my huge cock deep inside of him, his hole slowly adjusted to the huge intrusion, my own eyes were popping out of my head, he was all smiles as he got even more of me inside of him.

"How are you doing this Babe? You could not even take the first three, now you have almost all of my cock inside of you."

"Billy I need this more than you do, I want to be able to please my man and his giant cock, and once I am stretched out we can do this all the time."

I smiled an evil smile, all the time he said, he leaned in and kissed me, he slowly pulled up then back down, the more he stroked my cock with his ass the more of me sank into him. He was sitting on my pubic bone in the end and the man was going crazy.

He loved having me in him and could not wait till I seeded him, and I was close trying to hold back.

"Cum inside me Billy please I need this from you."

His ass rocked my cock till it shot him, I saw the look in his face when my cock exploded inside of him. He grabbed his own and shot me in the face, mouth eyes, hair, my neck got it and my chest and abs. He was shooting more than I was now that I was inside of him.

He lay on my chest, my cock still inside of him and that thing was not going down anytime soon.

"Make love to me Billy, like you said you would."

I rolled us over, my cock stayed deep inside of him, I started slow, thrusting in deep till there was none of my cock showing. Then three quarter out, then right back inside of him, he looked like he would orgasm hands free just by me giving it to him.

"A little harder Billy please."

I increased the strokes, I soon got into it and my cock was sliding into him, my balls slapping his ass, his own cock pouring out precum. I leaned in and kissed him, the angle, the kiss made me cum, I blasted him once again.

Cum dripped out of his semen soaked ass, I lay on him my cock still hard and inside of him, after a kiss I was ready for a third round. This time harder but still with feeling, I lasted much longer this time, my strokes quite hard in the end as I was about to shoot him once more.

His own soft cock shot out cum as I filled him up once again, once my orgasm subsided I pulled out, the man was pouring out cum like a river. I took his cock and sucked it clean, he was worn out he had no more, and I can say I did not have any gas in my tank anymore neither.

I lay down beside him, I could not move Chris got up got a damp towel to clean me up, I lay there I was wiped out. Once clean I watched as he cleaned himself up and went in the washroom to drain me out of him.

He snuggled in beside me, his head on my chest, his hand on my pec, his leg over mine.

"Did you enjoy that Billy?"

I looked up at him, I was worn out I was done for the day, it was eight o'clock and I was ready for bed.

"Babe I could not get my cock hard if I tried, you wore me out, I need sleep and a kiss from you of course."

"Billy we can't go to bed yet it's only eight we will be up at three in the morning if we go to bed now."

Chris got on top of me his tight ass sitting on my soft cock, even he could not bring it to life right now, he pulled me out of bed.

"Come for a swim Billy."