Growth Factor Pt. 03

Story Info
Richard is stretched to his limits...
3.3k words
4.17
12.5k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers

Richard's "big" day arrives at last, with fun for all...

(Note: this carries the "futa" tag, but at this stage it is a relatively minor appearance -- the seed of chapters yet to cum.)

* * * * *

"Come on, Richard, today is the day!" shouted Sandy.

"I know, I know! Just got out of the shower," replied Richard. "You still haven't given me any details of what happens, though..."

"Nope, and I'm not going to until we get there. If I did, you'd never get your cock in the box: get packing!"

"I could get hard just from the anticipation."

"Don't make me get out the ice."

"Hmmm, ice..."

Sandy strode back into the bedroom, located the business end of Richard's cock, and began packing the prodigious length into the transport box. "Are you going to help, or just wait until I reel you in?" she asked.

"I dunno, feels good what you're doing." Richard grinned, but walked over and started handing Sandy trays as she packed each level with his cock. He finished dressing, and sat down in his wheelchair. It still boggled him that he was probably the only man on the planet who actually needed a wheelchair to leave his home, solely due to the size of his dick. The transport box slid under his seat, and the foot rests swung into position in front. A lap blanket covered the several feet of penis that did not fit in the box, which connected his crotch to the box like a particularly fat umbilical.

Out the door of the condo, down the elevator to the garage, and into the special wheelchair-accessible van. The chair locked down in the middle of the van, immediately behind the front seats. Richard had an idea: the front passenger seat could rotate. He turned the seat back, moved into it, and returned it to face forward.

"Look! I have enough slack now to sit in front!" He was quite pleased with himself -- another minor problem solved. Sandy just looked, and shrugged. "OK, let's go."

She drove them out of the city, into an industrial area on the outskirts.

"Can you tell me where we're going?"

"Not a place we've been before, but it does belong to BIG," Sandy replied.

* * * * *

After a while, she pulled into the parking lot of a large building, apparently an anonymous warehouse. The lot was full of cars, but there was a handicapped space near the door. Sandy parked, helped Richard back into his wheelchair, and out of the van. She held the door of the building open as he wheeled inside...

To dozens of people (over a hundred?) in a vast space, all standing and applauding him. He was surprised and speechless. Sandy leaned down, talking directly into his ear to be heard over the tumult "This is the last stage of the clinical trial. They are all here for you, and you are here for all of them."

"Yes. The ATWT trial." Richard drew in a sharp breath.

[ATWT -- "all the way through". This new treatment uses gene therapy techniques to induce a customer's body to grow an extension from the rectum deep into the body, forked off from the normal connection to the colon. The extension grows through the body until it connects with the esophagus, forming a new sphincter muscle at each end, carrying and expanding clitoral sensory tissues with it. The final result gives the subject a long tract extending from the anus to the mouth, capable of accommodating an enormously long penis (i.e., an increasing number of BIG's customers), while making such an experience intensely pleasurable to the recipient. Called by some the "whole body vagina" or "full body vagina" (WBV or FBV)]

"We are here today..." Sandy said, drawing it out, "One, to measure you at full erection..."

"And two?"

"Two, for all of these women to experience ATWT. Together. At the same time. With you. To validate the treatment on behalf of BIG."

"Well, then!" said Richard, standing, "we better get me out of the box before I burst out of it. Not kidding! And I think we should do those in the opposite order."

Working quickly, they unloaded all eight layers of the box at the far end of the long building (each layer holding about 18 feet of manhood, folded into six three-foot-long channels). A three-foot-wide strip of carpet ran from one end of the room to the other on the cement floor. At the end of the carpet was a place set up for him, with a low chair, gallons of water and beverages, food, and lube.

"Go right up next to the wall. We want to make sure we don't run out of room." Sandy waved to the photographers and videographers who were milling around, signaling them that things were about to start.

Roberta appeared at his side, as if from nowhere. She already had his cuff in one hand, and the far end of his cock in her other. "Ready to do this, big guy?"

"Oh, hey! Yeah, how do we start this?"

"Like this." She slapped the cuff onto his cock, quickly stroked it to an erection of about four feet, and waved it over her head. "OK, WHO'S FIRST?" she shouted. A young woman pushed her way through the crowd.

"I am! I'm Angela. We had a lottery to see who got to be first." She quickly stripped off all her clothing.

"OK then! Which way do you want to go, head first or butt first?"

"Head first! I was to see every inch of that unbelievable cock as it goes through me."

Angela turned to Richard. They were silent for a moment, then Roberta broke in "OK, I know, this is awkward, you just met and you're immediately going to have the orgy of the century. But we have to keep moving or we're all going to be here for days. Are you ready, Angela?"

"I'm wetter than I've ever been in my life."

"OK then! Richard, feed her!"

Richard and Angela looked at each other, shrugged, and Richard took his cock back from Roberta. He shifted the cuff farther down his cock, providing about five feet of solid erection.

"Are you ready?" Angela responded by grabbing the huge tube from him, opening her mouth impossibly wide, and slowly forcing his cock into her mouth and down her throat. She sank to her knees as more and more of his stiff pole disappeared into her face. Eventually, Richard's glans emerged from her ass.

"There's number one!" shouted Roberta. Richard looked up, and saw that Sandy was holding a clipboard, noting down data, while the photographers and videographers captured the event for posterity. Or advertising. Or both. They all looked down at Angela.

"How are you feeling? Everything OK?"

Angela, of course, could not speak, or even nod, but gave them a "thumbs up."

Roberta opined "You know, its hard to tell when her faced is stretched like that, but I think that expression is sheer ecstasy." Angela agreed.

Richard opined "You know, I think we all need to learn sign language..."

Sandy shifted the cuff another five feet farther along Richard's cock. "NEXT!" bellowed Roberta. Richard manually plunged his cock back and forth through Angela, now on her hands and knees, as they waited for the next woman to arrive.

"Hey!" said Richard, "I know what we need. We should have a bunch of those wheeled platform things, like what auto mechanics scoot around on when they're working underneath a car. That way, the ladies can at least slide back and forth, instead of being pinned in one place."

"Good idea! I'll call BIG and have them send over a bunch ASAP."

When several feet of cock emerged from Angela's ass, the next girl positioned herself on hands and knees, and slowly impaled herself ass first.

As the cock inched through the woman's body, Sandy asked her "How are you feeling, Caroline?"

"Oh, man! The extension is so sensitive! I've been training with a five-foot dildo, but this is wider than I expected. It feels incredible. I've already cum twice, and feel another coming on... on... ON!!!" Shortly after this, Richard's cock emerged from Caroline's mouth, eliminating further feedback.

"Hey, its Ellen and Sue!" Richard looked up to see Roberta waving them over.

"Hey, I remember you two. Are you in the trial too?" asked Richard.

"Of course! We're just farther down the list. Toward the far end, I think," replied Ellen.

"Oh, Sue, did you ever get your ..."

"Yes, I did," Sue said, "Would you like to see?"

"Of course!" they all replied.

Sue stepped back a pace, unbuckled her belt, and let her loose pants fall to the floor. Her flaccid cock nearly reached her ankle. She beamed with pride and excitement.

"Looks like you could do a few subjects, if we run out of Richard," said Roberta. "In the meantime, can you give us a hand with this?" They eventually settled on Sue and Ellen shoving more cock into Angela, while Sandy and Roberta pulled cock from whoever was last on the chain.

By the time the fourth girl was on, a pallet of garage creepers had arrived. Sandy put a creeper under each of the women on the floor, while Roberta instructed everyone else to grab a creeper off the stack when it was their turn to ride the rail.

As the day progressed, cold beer and wine was served, with light snacks, to those not already engaged in the main event. The lights were dimmed, and music began to play. ["That sounds like 'You Can Leave Your Hat On'?" "Yeah, the Tom Jones cover."] The air already smelled strongly of sex and perfume. Richard tried to balance his need for more liquids (to keep the hydraulics supplied) with his desire to not need to urinate, a task not made easier by the sheer amount of intense pleasure coursing down his gargantuan member.

"How long was this going to take?" Richard wondered if anyone had done the calculations...

"Hey Sandy!", Richard waved at her, now a good fifty feet away. She made her way back to him.

"Yes?"

"I was just thinking, how many participants are there here today?"

"Assuming that everyone shows up (and they should), we'll have 120."

"Oh, wow." Richard was boggled. "OK, so if it takes us, say, 10 minutes per person, that means it will take ... around 20 hours just to get everyone speared. Then it will take additional time to get everyone off, not including the time, you know, to get them 'off'... That's a long time with no bathroom break, or snacks."

"Yes, we thought of that. Fortunately, after the first few, we picked up the pace. Now, we're going about 4-5 minutes per person. Should be done within 8-10 hours. Everyone was informed ahead of time. Right, Angela?" Angela gestured 'thumbs up.'

"OK, OK, good, you have this under control. I'll just go back to trying to make this a pleasant experience for everyone. How many are already on?"

"Up to number 72 when I left to come back here. I'm sure Roberta has added another two or three by now. I plan to go last." She gave him a big hug, mashing her enormous tits against him, kissed him, and went back to work. Richard resumed feeding his cock into Angela, with assistance from Sue and Ellen.

"Crap!" Richard thought to himself, "it's been a really long time since I measured. I hope I don't 'fall short' today; 120 is a lot of pussies to satisfy..."

Hours passed. Several times per hour, doctors checked on Richard and all of the trial participants. Eventually, Ellen and Sue had to go far across the room for their turns riding Richard. Richard continued fucking the roomful of women.

Fucking. A roomful. Of women. It still seemed incredible.

At least, he assumed they were all women -- and one (or more?) futa. He closed his eyes for a moment, just to bask in the intense sensations coming from yards and yards of cock deeply buried, then resumed laying pipe.

* * * * *

Richard noticed that he was getting close the end of his cock, only ("only") four or five feet left to make turgid and put to use. No more need for the cuff at this point, and he relished the idea of finally being able to fuck without using his arms to manually pull his cock back and forth.

It slowly occurred to him that, the room had grown pretty quiet. No conversation, no clinking glasses, just the music, and the moans of over a hundred women experiencing multiple orgasms. Looking up, he noticed that there was now hardly anyone standing around, mainly just doctors and photographers. Suddenly, he saw a group of photographers running toward him.

"You did it! You did it! They're all on!" the photographers shouted.

Richard told them "Well, I'm not done yet. I'm just happy there is enough of me to go around."

One of the photographers told him that there was actually enough left over that Roberta and Sandy were now climbing on. Ah, yes, he could feel Sandy licking his glans now, in preparation. At the other end of the room.

Richard, now (finally!) erect all the way to the root, began to rail the lineup in earnest, shoving his cock two feet back and forth. The women braced their creepers, so that they weren't just pushed back and forth on their wheels. Somewhere down the line, someone figured out they could roll in the opposite direction to increase the effect (moving toward Richard as he plowed into them), and shortly they were all doing this more or less in unison. He had been feeling the spasming of women's orgasms all day, but now they ramped up. Everyone seemed just a bit tighter, squeezed just that much more, clenched more often.

Richard increased his efforts, and felt himself just on the edge. He had been fucking most of the women all day, but holding back: now was the time. Pressure built up in his groin, from all the liquid that had accumulated over the course of hours.

Stroke.

Stroke.

Plunge.

Plunge!

Plunge!

Jam.

Slam!

He reached the crest, and passed it. He froze, then shuddered as he felt pulse after pulse of spunk shoot down the length of his cock through the bodies of 120 women. He could feel each load taking about 10 seconds from start to end, painting ... something? He could not see the far end of his own cock well enough to tell what he was cumming on.

What he did see, when he looked down at the base of his rail, was a glowing red dot. Like a laser pointer... OK, that made sense, nobody has a tape measure this long. Squinting, he could just make out a surveyor's tripod. 'Geeze, am I longer than the longest tape measure?,' he thought.

The photographers had been giving him a moment, but he motioned one over, and asked him to run over to the surveyors and ask how long he was. The other photographers and videographers assumed that this was their cue to start interviewing him, and began peppering him with questions.

"What is the most women you've done at once before?"

"Did you train for this? How did you do to train for this?"

"How did it feel? How did it compare to a normal night?"

"How do you 'normally' do it?"

Fortunately, Sandy came running back with the photographer. The photographer was shouting "Three hundred and seventy feet! Three hundred and seventy feet! Three hundred and seventy feet!" as he ran. He rejoined his colleagues, trying to catch his breath so that he could start firing his own questions off.

Sandy raised a hand, and managed to get everyone's attention. The fact that she was still nude, and had killer tits probably helped. "Friends! We've all had a very long day, and we still need to ... disengage over one hundred trial subjects so that they can finally go pee." Laughs all around. "Food is being brought in, and you are more than welcome to join us, but let's agree to let Richard recover for tonight. We can arrange to meet you all here tomorrow, if that works for you. You'll have more time to talk, and you can take additional pictures, with just us. OK?" The group accepted the proposal, and bee-lined toward the free food.

The photographer messenger shouted "Three hundred and seventy feet!" one more time, and waved. Richard called out "Thanks, man!" as he left.

Richard was slowly going flaccid, and sat down as he started reeling an unprecedented amount of cock back through over one hundred women. He could feel that some were wheeling away on their garage creepers to disengage. Sue and Ellen walked up to help haul cock. Sue had a raging hard-on, dark and shiny, which extended up past her head.

"How was it?" Richard asked her.

"Oh, this? Yeah, its great! I came both ways multiple times. Its just that this," she gestured at the endless supply of Richard's dick they were pulling out "this, is just so ... arousing, I got hard just looking at it as we walked back here. How long it took us just to walk back to the source. I think I need to find a few of our group who want a really good, vigorous fuck tonight."

Ellen lightly stroked Sue's cock. "Hey, I'm game."

"Just us, or should we find one or two more?" mused Sue.

"Let's hit the buffet, and see if there are any additional takers. I think I might need help with this one tonight."

* * * * *

Sandy and Richard finally pulled the last foot of penis from Angela's mouth.

"You're free! You're free!" Richard joked. They helped her stand up.

"Thanks. That was so great, but now I have to pee so bad. Where..." Sandy pointed to a row of portables along one wall, and Angela quickly made her way toward them.

"Do you want to hit the buffet, or just go home and order in?"

"Let's pack you up, and order in, I agree. Besides, we have to meet the photographers again tomorrow, and you have a bunch of T shirts to sign."

"T shirts?"

"Of course!" Sandy reached into her bag and pulled out a shirt. It read 'I rode Richard Grossman!' with the date, and the number 122/122. "We considered a number of different ... artworks, but finally decided that we wanted a shirt that people could wear in public. I can show you the submissions at home, but honestly, none of them do justice to the reality. I wanted to include your total length, but of course we didn't know that at the time of printing."

"Aw, thanks. What's the number?"

"Oh, this shirt's mine. I was the last. Everyone else will have their own number. I have the list of the names, if you want to personalize them more."

"You think of everything."

"I do. How did you like today?"

"I really enjoyed it. It's been a long time since I was able to ... completely stretch out. Um, you're completely OK with me boning over a hundred women, right in front of you?"

"Darling, I arranged it. There's plenty of you to go around. Besides, it's not like you're going to go scampering off after someone else, without me noticing it."

And with that, they packed up, and went home.

* * * * * *

"By the way, dear, you remember that was not the final trial. There are several more on the schedule. You know that they have to do repeated trials to get FDA approval, of course."

"Yeah, I knew that. Do they all have the same number of participants?"

"No, just the next one. The other two have, um, twice the number."

"Twice!?!"

"Yes, twice. You can expect to receive a lot of oral over the, ahem, coming months..."

Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers