All Comments on 'G's Submission Ch. 14'

by ssubramaniam122

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Welcome back

So glad that you came back and update G submission series. Really love the way how emma and G interact. Hope that emma and jane style of dominace doesnt overlap with each other, looking foward to see the contrast between emma and jane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of my 3 or 4 all time favorite stories

After the last chapter I thought this might be done. I know there is no fortune and fame in writing finer filth - but this was exceptional and to celebrate another chapter I will re-read the story from the start. Thanks and best of luck with your real job and real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please don't make us wait too long!

Thanks for another great story! Like all your other chapters I enjoyed this one too. I like how you have slowed down a bit with the over-the-top scenarios, it definitely makes the pace of the plot better. I don't know how much of the new material you already have written but I am hoping to see more public humiliation - risky outfits in malls, her school, etc where she has to interact with other people outside her friends. Also, may be Emma or Jane will make her expose herself in front of her family and relatives at home? A change of scene from school will be nice! May be an older person of authority will get involved in humiliating her as well? Just a few ideas ! Hope to read more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

Like the series. It would be clever if Emma and Jane teamed up on G. Please not so long between chapters.

Md045Md045almost 7 years ago
YES!!!!

Outstanding. I am so happy you are back. This is the best story going!! Please keep it going. Love the humiliation, the self humiliation, the public nudity and public orgasms. Can't wait until the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing!

I just wish you would continue, enjoying this so much

oralguy82oralguy82over 6 years ago
Wow

I am a submission, humiliation junkie myself but this is tremendous!!

Unfortunately around here this would get someone arrested!!

There are places someone could get away with public nudity but not where you work.

For that it's just great fun to think about and wish for!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous