G's Submission Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are drooling out of this hole," she pointed so her forefinger showed on shot. I slurped my saliva in, suddenly self conscious. My mind was a curious thing. It gets embarrassed when an eighteen-year old girl points out that I was drooling, but is ready to walk on all fours in broad daylight, naked as the day I was born, clutching my only pieces of clothing in my mouth, on my way off to dispose them.

Emma walked down and bent to focus on my behind. I'm sure everything was very open there as well.

"You are drooling out of this hole as well..." She giggled.

Very funny, I thought as I rounded the corner. The hedge appeared immediately as we came into the new street. There was a shopkeeper farther down who was squinting at us. I felt a sense of urgency as I got up off of pavement and spat out my clothes, hurriedly on the hedge and bent back into my bitch position. Or cow position. Whatever.

Emma seemed about to protest about how I had merely spat the clothes on the hedge and not thrown it over the wall but the shopkeeper yelled a "Hey there..." which propelled my naked butt round the corner, out of sight. I stood on all fours for a second, letting my back go limp as I turned my head breathing hard looking at Emma for any sign of urgency. She was backing out of the lane slowly, keeping a lookout. Soon she turned around and looked at my anxious face, and said, "It's fine.. He's not chasing."

I let off a deep breath and hung my head. My arms collapsed and I sunk head into them, arching my bum high into the air needlessly.

Emma took the opportunity and gave my left buttock a sharp slap, giggling. I just was asking for it. I got back to bitch-cow position and started my walk back. The sting in my butt made me part my legs slightly. More pussy juice was shed onto pavement. Emma giggled, filming my pussy just emptying itself onto the pavement. It was one of the most humiliating episodes of my life so far, and the most erotic.

I mean, pussy juice was literally dripping freely down my thighs.

Soon we were back on grass, and Emma had retired her phone, my humiliation etched into its memory. Boy was that a long walk.

I just hung my head in humiliation for a long while not knowing what to say. When I finally looked up at her, as if to say, "Well, were you satisfied?" she grinned and gave me two thumbs up. "I can't believe you did that."

I felt very proudly submissive.

"Shall I get up now?" I asked meekly.

"Well, if you wanna..." She said, slightly tilting her head.

Well I did wanna.

I got up and brushed the dirt off my knees and palms.

"Lets go in?" She said, cocking her head to the front door after the display of jiggling boobs stopped when I stopped trying to get the brown tinge off my knees and palms.

I nodded wordlessly.

"Atleast I got video evidence if I doubt my own memories later in life..." She said as she opened the door. I followed her, wondering what I was doing with my life, and more importantly at what Emma was going to do with it.

12