Guardian Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Good riddance,' she thought, returning to the present.

With the attention, her breasts were receiving and his cock throbbing inside her as she rode him, her climax was swiftly approaching. His hands roamed her body, constantly on the move as he committed her curves to memory, his thumb finally sliding between her legs and pushing the hood back from her clitoris as he gently rubbed it.

She tried to ask him to stop and that she wanted to wait for him, but he ignored her, sensing that she was close and finally pushing her over the edge. Her body shook as she climaxed, his hips rising as he ground his cock into her, partially lifting her off her knees.

Her cunt and nipples were alive with sensations, as every nerve sent pleasure signals to her brain. With her eyes shut tight, she could hear herself panting and realised that she was sobbing, the tears running down her face with the exquisite pleasure he had given her.

Lucille slumped forward, lying on his chest as she recovered. Jordon was concerned, thinking that she was upset and that he had perhaps hurt her.

'It's OK Jordon, I'm fine, it's just that it has been an exceedingly long time since anyone has made me feel like that, thank you,' she managed in between breaths.

He allowed her the time to recover before rolling her over onto her back, his cock still inside her quim. Kneeling between her open thighs, he looked down at her beautiful body, the picture that had sprung into his consciousness previously, had now come to life.

At first, he fucked her slowly, his cock sliding in and out of her thoroughly moist cunt. He would tease her by withdrawing and just rubbing her labia and clit with the tip of his shaft, before suddenly plunging it back inside her and making her gasp and moan each time.

He was aware that his arousal was growing and that his climax was imminent but was determined that he would last until she was ready again. Watching as his mother writhed beneath him, Jordon knew that sex had never felt this good. Her vagina, even at the age of forty-four was still tight and he could feel her muscles grip him with each insertion.

She used words to encourage him, words that he thought he might never hear his mother utter as she told him, 'Fuck my cunt. Ram your cock in me. God, that feels so good.'

Lucille was so aroused that she could not think straight, accepting that her sons cock was bigger than she had been used to. Thomas had been quite small by comparison, but it was the way he fucked her that she could not get over. She had expected a wham bam and thank you, instead she found that he was a very competent and considerate lover.

He had teased her and fucked her, his hands stroking her skin and rubbing at her clit. In between all of that, his mouth and tongue had nearly had her climaxing as he sucked and licked her nipples.

She was ready, his cock now frantically slamming into her cunt as she was swept over her precipice. Her body arched, every muscle straining as her orgasm took control of her. Flinging her head back she shouted and screamed at the sky.

And then suddenly her head flew forwards, her eyes open and staring as she felt his cock explode inside her quim, filling her with his cum.

Jordon's hips became a blur as he rammed his cock into her cunt, intent on prolonging both their orgasms as long as possible. His chest heaved and his lungs burned as he attempted to get enough oxygen into them until he could last no longer and spent and exhausted, he collapsed on top of her. Even then, he was still considerate enough to carry on supporting his weight, so as not to squash her.

Two naked bodies lay side by side, both covered in sweat and breathing heavily, but that was where the similarity ended.

Jordon felt drained but contented, his mother had been a fantastic fuck, the main thought in his head was the possibility that she let him do it again. She had ticked all the boxes, he thought, already planning what other things he would like to do with her.

Lucille initially was thinking the same thing, but then the voice started in her head. It was always her husband's voice, as the guilt started to consume her. She closed her eyes tight, but still, his voice droned on as she imagined his finger-wagging in her face.

'Look at you, you slut, you whore. What kind of woman fucks her son?

'You're a pervert, you're disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

'You're his mother and you lay there and opened your legs wide and then made him fuck you, you deserve to die.'

Lucille was close to tears as she sat upright abruptly and told him that they should get dressed and go home. Her excuse was that it was getting late, even though it was only mid-afternoon.

Jordon was stunned, but she refused to speak or even look at him as she busied herself getting dressed. Dutifully, he packed everything away before putting his clothes back on. The journey home was completed in total silence with Lucille rushing up to her room immediately she was indoors and locking herself in.

Jordon got an evening meal ready for his sister who had been out in town with her friends, telling her that their mum had a headache and had gone to bed and did not want to be disturbed.

Sally was in bed and fast asleep while Jordon was in his room tossing and turning. He was struggling to go to sleep, still confused by the change that had come over his mother. Even though he had waited for her, she had not appeared again that evening, and he had not heard a sound from her room.

Glancing at his clock, he saw that it was approaching two in the morning, 'Shit, I need to get some sleep,' he thought to himself.

He was about to turn over when he heard the faintest of taps on his bedroom door and it started to open as a shadowy figured entered and closed the door behind them.

'Who is that?' He asked, the voice of his mother telling him to 'Hush!'

She sat on the edge of his bed as he turned on his side lamp, leaving the room mostly in shadow as its weak light only illuminated the immediate area. Her face and eyes looked puffy as though she had been crying and as she started to speak, her voice cracked.

'I know I'm a bad mother, but what I made you do today was unforgivable. I know that I probably disgust you and while the drink was partially to blame, I must accept full responsibility for my actions.

'I used you for my gratification, imagining that you might find an old woman like me attractive and sexy, which I am not.

'I know I can't compare myself to the young girls that you date, and that you must have found it distasteful having to perform those acts on me, a fat, ugly, old woman.'

Jordon had heard enough; he knew where this was coming from and could hear his stepfather's words spilling from her mouth. Before she could say anymore, he stopped her.

'Stay here and for fuck's sake, shut up,' he said angrily as he got from his bed and disappeared out through his bedroom door.

When he eventually returned, he had a skirt and top draped over his arm, telling his mother to get dressed. She looked worried, asking him what he was doing, but Jordon was in no mood for any more of her crap.

'Just do as I tell you,' he hissed at her abruptly, conscious that his sister was asleep next door.

His mother began to protest, but he gave her options, the anger evident in his voice.

'You can put those clothes on, or you can go naked, the choice is yours.'

Lucille cowered at the way he spoke to her but did as she was told, feeling awkward that he had not brought her any underwear.

Jordon dressed in shorts and a jumper, took her hand and silently led her down the stairs.

'You need some flat shoes,' he told her as he slipped his trainers on and handed her a light-weight coat. The house was in darkness as he quietly opened the back door, ushering her through, and then re-locked it behind them.

'Where are we going?' She asked him fearfully, but her son refused to say a word, simply taking her hand and pulling her along.

Outside, everything was quiet and still. The night-time was still warm from the heat of the day and not even a dog barked as they moved among the shadows, Jordon keeping to the side roads and alleyways. She was afraid to speak now lest it attracted attention, looking around as she tried to get her bearings.

Finally, as they crossed the park she knew where she was, a sudden fear developing in her chest. Jordon stopped and took both her hands in his.

'Do you trust me?' He asked.

Lucille nodded her head hesitantly.

'I promise that no harm will come to you. I will look after you and will do nothing to hurt you. Remember that I love you,' he said, as keeping hold of her hand he walked towards the small wall and the gate set in it, the rear entrance into the graveyard.

She knew exactly where he was heading. Thomas's grave was in the corner of the cemetery by the over-hanging tree. Lucille trembled with fright as they stood by the side of the grave, Jordon looking around and making certain that no one was about at this hour.

He squatted down, pulling her down with him and started to speak, his voice barely above a whisper.

'Look who I have brought to visit you, Tom.'

Lucille knew that her husband had hated being called Tom, he had always insisted on Thomas.

'I know it must be a little difficult to see properly, what with six-foot on earth on top of you, but there is a reason I have brought her here.'

'I don't know how to tell you this mate, but yesterday, I fucked her.

'And I'll tell you something else Tommy boy, she was the best shag I have ever had.

'What was that? You don't believe me. Well, that's the other reason we are here Tom, I thought you would say that.'

Lucille had suddenly lost her fear as she listened to her son having this imaginary conversation with her dead husband and had to stifle her giggles as he continued.

'What was that Tom? Sorry, I am digressing.

'OK, guess what she is wearing beneath her skirt and top, a what?

'Sorry mate you're not even warm, let me tell you, beneath what you can see she is stark bollock naked.'

'Now that's the real reason we are here. I knew you would not believe me, so I thought that the best way to prove it was to come here and fuck her on your grave so that you can watch.'

Lucille stared at him in horror, surely, he was joking. But he wasn't, as from beneath his jumper he produced the picnic blanket.

The grave had no flowers, it was simply a mound of soil now covered in grass with a headstone. Taking the blanket, he spread it over the mound before taking her coat and placing it over the memorial. She held his hand as he helped her down onto the mound, sitting with her legs on either side and her back against the stone. He checked once more to ensure that were alone and then started unfastening the buttons on the front of her skirt. Lucille had wondered why he had chosen that one.

As he pulled her skirt open, she felt the cool air waft across her cunt.

'Look at that Tom, have you ever seen a prettier looking pussy.... wait a minute. Christ Tom, she is bloody wet in there, she must be desperate for some cock.'

As he had been talking, his hand had been rubbing between her legs, his fingers parting her lips and slipping inside her cunt. She had her eyes closed now as she listened to his conversion and had started to become aroused by what his finger was doing to her.

'Have we to see what else she has to offer Tom?' Jordon asked.

'Well fuck me, I tell you, mate, she has got a fantastic set of tits.' This was said as he raised her top exposing her breasts, his fingers teasing her nipples.

Lucille was so excited that she had forgotten to be afraid, now only concentrating on her mounting arousal as his fingers squelched inside her cunt. She reached out to his groin, her hand encountering the large bulge in the front as her fingers traced the length of his cock.

'Fuck me...... Jordon, I want you to fuck me.'

He unfastened his shorts and pushed them down to his ankles.

'You'll have to excuse me, Tom.' He continued to whisper. 'Only, your wife, my mum, says she needs some cock, a proper cock, not your kiddy cock.'

With that, he opened her legs wider and slid his shaft inside her, her back bumping against the headstone as he fucked her. He was not planning for a marathon session, only long enough to make her cum. With the sound of her breathing and the amount of moaning she was doing, that was not going to be that long at all.

The location and conversation now coupled with the fact that his cock was filling her cunt had Lucille already on the edge. His manhood slammed into her faster and faster and then as he applied pressure to her nipples, she climaxed, feeling his cock shoot his hot cream inside her.

It was probably a good job no one was about and passing, the noises she made would have given them a heart attack. He held her tightly as they both got their breath back and recovered before producing some tissues from his pocket so that she could wipe herself. When she was done, he helped her to her feet before folding the blanket again.

'Well Tom, I'm afraid we must go now. What did you say? It's not fair?

'Now don't you worry; I will take care of her and I promise to shag her whenever she needs it.

'Oh, by the way, she says she needs it every day.'

'Also, she has a message for you, she says, you can go fuck yourself, nobody else wants too.'

Jordon put his arm around her waist as he escorted her from the graveyard, quietly closing the gate behind them before merging back into the shadows.

Lucille was like a giddy schoolgirl on the way home, she could not believe what they had just done. Never in her life had she ever done anything as outrageous as that.

'Bloody hell Jordon, that was manic, you're a nutcase, I can't believe that I just let you fuck me in a graveyard, and on top of his grave.'

She could not stop herself from laughing, it just seemed so funny and ridiculous now that the tension had dissipated. Jordon stopped and pulled her into the shadow of the lane.

'You don't have to be afraid anymore, you can come and go as you want. You can say what you want, wear what you want. Hell, you can even go out and get shagged if you want!'

'He can't control you any more mum, he's dead and gone. Enjoy your life from now on, you deserve it.'

Lucille wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close, before planting her lips on his.

He couldn't help himself as his hand automatically sought her breasts, massaging them through her coat and top.

'I'm sure you're obsessed with my tits,' she quipped, the look in his eyes confirming her suspicion.

'Do you realise that they are the most sensitive part of my body? It is why I seldom go without a bra, just the sensation of material rubbing across my nipples can make me cum,' she giggled self-consciously.

Jordon had the most wicked lascivious look on his face.

'You definitely should not have told me that,' he said, as he unbuttoned her coat and pushed her top up, freeing her breasts. He stooped slightly so that his mouth was level with her left tit before taking her nipple between his lips, his tongue licking at its tip. His other hand fondled her right breast, his fingers applying pressure to her teat and sending her into raptures.

When he had told her previously, about the excitement of being outdoors in a risqué situation she had not necessarily believed him, now she understood. The night had been unbelievable from start to finish. Stood there in the darkened alleyway with her son sucking on her breasts accelerated her arousal, and before long she felt her legs turn to jelly as she orgasmed, aware of her juices running down her leg.

'You are a very naughty boy,' she said as he handed her some more tissue to clean herself up, 'But from now on, you are my naughty boy.'

They were finally back indoors and very quietly, tiptoed up the stairs.

'You could always join me in my bed,' she whispered in his ear, but Jordon shook his head.

'I'd like nothing better, but with Sally asleep next door, it's too risky with the amount of noise you make.'

He laughed quietly as he kissed her goodnight, squeezing her bottom as she turned and headed for her room. She slept that night, the kind of sleep she had not experienced in a long time, the voice in her head finally banished.

The following day the weather had turned and outside the rain fell. Sally was going to the cinema later with her friends, but all three of them decided that what the house needed was a spring clean. Since the funeral, Lucille had let things slip.

The house had originally belonged to her parents who owned several properties which they rented out. When she had fallen pregnant, her father had allowed her to live in this one rent-free and had then bequeathed it to her when he had passed away.

Her mother was still alive and lived in the next town, to which they all made frequent trips to visit her and occasionally stay over.

Jordon and Sally made a start on their bedrooms whilst Lucille tackled the lounge. She had done the normal day to day jobs, and so nowhere was too bad, it just really needed a good dusting and vacuum.

By ten-thirty they had completed the three rooms. His mother was cleaning the bathroom while he did the stairs and hallway. Sally had already lost interest and was lounging in her bedroom, not being one for hard work. He was polishing the bureau when he opened the front and out fell a multitude of letters.

'Bloody hell,' he thought, it looked like his mother had not opened any mail since his stepfather had died. Collecting it all together, he dumped the pile on the kitchen table and made himself and his mother a hot drink. He had noticed several letters amongst the pile, that had "Final Demand" stamped on them. He was worried now, had his mother been paying the bills? She did not work, and he suddenly wondered where the money had come from each week to keep them going.

With two cups of coffee sat on the table he called her down, her face paled as she came into the kitchen and saw all the letters piled high.

'Who's been paying the bills?' He asked.

His mother shrugged her shoulders. 'Thomas took care of most of that, I never really saw any money other than a small allowance. I know a lot of the bills where paid automatically from the bank, and I have just used his credit card to pay for food to keep us going.'

One by one they opened and sorted the letters; some just went into the bin immediately as they were only junk mail. The others went onto different piles, bank statements on one, credit card statements on another and a third for bills and sundries. It did not make for great reading, the credit card statement showed that she was currently in debt to the tune of two thousand pounds as only the minimum had been paid each month and the interest had mounted.

The bank statements brought little relief, if she paid the credit card off completely it would leave only a thousand pound in her account, an amount which would not stretch very far.

The "Final Demands" were for the gas and electric which would take nearly three hundred from the paltry amount in her account.

'Well, it looks like I need to get a job because I am officially broke,' Lucille said despondently.

It was the next to last letter in the pile and looked like it had been in the bureau for a while, addressed to his mother, the logo on the front read "Dobson, Greene & Morgan Solicitors".

'There's a letter here from your solicitors,' he said, handing it to her.

Lucille stared at it puzzled. 'These are not my solicitors; I've never heard of them.' She opened the letter and scanned the single sheet of paper before reading out loud.

Dear Mrs Wilson,

We currently act for your husband, Thomas Wilson (Deceased) as executors of his estate.