Guardian Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands were immediately attracted to them, but each was too large for one hand to encompass. He wondered if just like his mother, her nipples were extremely sensitive. His suspicions confirmed, when as he twisted them, she responded by crying out loudly, her up and down movement increasing rapidly.

Sally, when she had seen his cock earlier in the day, was convinced that she could manage him quite easily. But she was now finding, however, that her body was so aroused by the sensations of sliding down his length, that she was struggling to contain her climax.

'How the hell did he know that she had sensitive nipples?' She thought, aware that he was giving her breasts and teats plenty of attention.

Suddenly he pulled her head towards him, forcing her hips and bottom into the air. And then his cock was fucking her, like some mechanical piston, ramming itself into her cunt. She could not stop her body's reaction anymore as she felt her juices flow, her hips and legs shaking as the waves of pleasure surged through her with her orgasm.

When finally, he allowed her to relax, she slumped on top of him feeling drained.

'Christ,' she thought to herself, 'I feel fucked,' she was only too aware that he had not ejaculated and that she could still feel his erect cock, throbbing away inside her pussy.

With practised ease, Jordon flipped her over before kneeling between her thighs, his cock still buried deep within her quim.

He teased her by fucking her slowly and then withdrawing, rubbing his cock against her cunt and clit before suddenly and when she was least expecting it, impaling her once more as he fucked her rapidly. He would then stop, before repeating the process all over again, keeping her in suspense all the time and bringing her to the stage of begging him to make her cum.

She was loud, far louder than his mother as she moaned, cried and coarsely told him that she wanted 'Fucking.' He brought her to the edge, left her dangling there for a moment and then gently eased her down before taking her to the edge once more. As he reached his climax and his hot spurt of semen hit the back of her cunt, Sally was already too far gone. Her multiple orgasms shook her body as her eyes turned up and she hovered within the spectrum of unconsciousness.

Fully sated, she lay next to him, wondering what in hell had possessed her to want to fuck her brother. What she had told him was true, the very fact that Melissa had been intent on sampling his flesh had suddenly induced a strong feeling of jealousy and yet she did not know why.

Yes, he was good-looking, and yes, he had a well-toned muscular body, but that had not influenced her in the slightest. It was as she looked at him, laid there naked in the grass with his cock pointing up at the sky, that she suddenly imagined herself sliding down his length. Immediately, that thought was accompanied by the sensation between her legs, knowing she was starting to grow moist.

The image would not fade. She had closed her eyes, but Melissa's whispered comments about what she wanted to do with Jordon just brought the image sharper into focus. And then she found herself wanting him, more than that, she needed him. She desperately wanted him to fuck her, and she would happily have hurt Melissa if she had got in her way or got to her brother first, which was why she dragged her back into the bush and sat on the girl to restrain her.

Sally was in a quandary, she had thought that once she had fucked him, she would be content and Melissa could then happily make a play for him, but she would always have come second to Sally. Unfortunately, that was not happening, having just had sex with him, she was intent on repeating the performance every chance she got.

She knew that the storm had given her the excuse she needed to come into his bedroom, somewhere she seldom ventured. The weather outside had not bothered her in the slightest and it had been easy to bring on the tears. Whilst Jordon had always been kind to her and had looked after her on many occasions, for some reason, she always imagined that he did not particularly like her that much.

She was determined that once in his bed, she could slowly arouse him to a state where he would be unable to refuse her advances. Her plan had worked perfectly up to a point, the point at which he fucked her. She could tell he was taking as much pleasure from the coupling as she was, which caused her initially to feel guilty, and then he made her cum.

'Shit, I'm not supposed to feel like this,' she told herself as she realised that she wanted him again and again.

'Has that satisfied your curiosity?' He asked her brusquely, sitting up and placing his arms behind his head.

'You don't like me? Do you Jordon? And yet you have just happily fucked me,' she said sarcastically.

'Listen, Sally, where do you get the idea from that I do not like you. I did not like the way that Thomas would continually buy you things and spoil you, while I was lucky if I even got so much as a thank you.'

Even though he had been incredibly young when his mother married, he had always called him "Thomas", never having called him "Dad", perhaps that had been part of the problem.

'I saw him spend money on you, even while mum was going without. And I got fed up with being blamed for things I had not done.

'I'm sorry, I know he was your father and I appreciate that you miss him. But because of the way he treated me and mum, I did not like the man. That wasn't your fault, so there is no reason why I should dislike you, you are my sister.'

Jordon did not hate or dislike his sister. Because they had been treated differently, they had never bonded. At times, he'd had very little to do with her, preferring to be with his mates growing up while letting her be with her own set of friends. Sally had gone noticeably quiet and withdrawn, pulling the sheet up under her chin and staring off into space.

'They were not present's, Jordon, they were bribes.' Sally told him, refusing to elaborate and go into details, but enough for Jordon to piece together what had perhaps taken place.

He watched as a tear ran down her cheek, suddenly feeling sorry for her and angry at the same time. If Thomas had still been alive, he could happily have killed him. Was there anyone in his family, who that man had not affected?

'You must tell mum,' he said, but Sally was adamant that no one should ever know. 'He's dead and he's gone, it's over with and I just want to forget about him.'

She spent the rest of the night in his bed, even though there was no more physical contact. It took him a while to drift off, his head full of the little she had told him. He awoke the next morning as the sunshine streamed in through his bedroom window, aware that she was still next to him sleeping. Sliding from beneath the covers which she had pushed down to her waist, exposing her large breasts. Jordon had to admit that she was extremely attractive, and the sight of her tits was causing a slow reaction down below. Grabbing his dressing gown to cover it, he went to wash and dress. He had just finished his breakfast when she finally appeared.

'Do you want some making?' He asked, but she just shook her head, making herself a coffee.

'What have you got planned for today, are you meeting up with Melissa?' Sally was still quiet, thinking that she was not yet ready to let her friend anywhere near her brother.

'Would you mind if I spent the day with you?' She asked him. Jordon was surprised; Sally had never asked to spend time with him, ever, but he saw no reason why not if that was what she wanted.

'Certainly,' he told her, 'But I don't have anything planned and mum's not going to be back until Monday.'

She was stood at the sink washing up her cup when she quietly asked him, 'Fancy going for a walk, the weather looks lovely again outside.'

Living on the edge of town, it was only a short walk down their road and then up the lane before it branched out into the open countryside. They were both dressed the same in shorts, tops and trainers and at first Sally said extremely little, but bit by bit he got her chatting.

'So, I take it I am going to get pestered by Melissa, now she has seen me naked.'

Sally shook her head, 'I'm sorry, it was a childish thing to do. I'll make sure I keep her out of your way. Anyway, you said she was pretty, are you sure you're not interested, you have no one at the moment.'

Jordon was sure, he had no intention of acquiring a girlfriend yet, his thoughts conjuring up images of his mother. Sally was a step behind him when the question popped out, 'Am I pretty?' she asked.

Jordon kept walking, not even turning his head as he said, 'You'll do.'

He turned to look at her downcast face, a large grin spread across his own.

'You bastard,' she cried, as she realised, he was teasing her before catching him up and punching his arm.

'I will deny I ever said this,' Jordon laughed, drawing his answer out.

'I suppose you could be considered gorgeous.' Sally's chest felt as if it would burst and Jordon thought she was going to crack his ribs as she hugged him fiercely.

He had turned in a different direction to the one he normally took to get to the copse deciding that today he would give it a miss. They had covered nearly three miles across fields and Sally was beginning to flag, she wasn't really a country girl. The field in front of them rose to a small summit which she was not looking forward to ascending, but Jordon took her hand, nearly dragging her along.

Standing on the top, she looked down to see a stream about two hundred yards away which looked cool and inviting after the heat of the day. The small expanse of water was about ten feet across and varied in depth of between three and five feet, with crystal clear water and a sandy bottom. Many years ago, he would often frequent it in summer with his friends. But as they got older, the prospect of a four-mile hike put many of them off.

Jordon sat on the grassy bank after having removed his trainers and dangled his legs in the water, enjoying the coolness passing over his feet. Sally sat beside him, her feet splashing in the water like a mischievous toddler, she had not known that this place even existed.

Eventually, he turned to her, 'What was last night all about Sally?

'You were the last person that I thought would ever consider something like that. Is this a game you have dreamt up? Because if it is, the game just got profoundly serious.'

She stilled her feet, watching the water as it idly drifted by.

'Honestly, Jordon, I don't know yet, I can't explain it properly, I don't have the words. It was not something that I have ever thought about or considered, even watching you lying naked did not trigger any kind of desire, even though you were impressive.

'Melissa, on the other hand, could not believe her luck. I remember her giving me a running commentary of what she was going to do to you, and it was then that I got the funniest feeling in my tummy. The trouble was, it did not stay there, it moved, down below and then suddenly, I wanted you to fuck me.

'The more I tried to dismiss the idea, the greater it became. Do you realise how hard it was to get through dinner last night and then stay in my room, while all the time I wanted to come and throw myself at you, to have you touch me, to make love to me?'

Jordon sympathised with her, had his sudden infatuation with his mother not taken a similar route, and would he not find it just as difficult to rationalise the reason.

'What now then Sally? You've had what you wanted, has that satisfied your sudden desire?'

How was it that he was not surprised when she shook her head? It took her a few moments before speaking very quietly, she managed to spit it out.

'I want to be like a girlfriend.'

He could not stop the laugh that followed her statement.

'I'm sorry Sally, I'm not laughing at you, but how can you be my girlfriend?

'You're my sister. How would that work? I can't exactly walk through town holding your hand or kiss you. I think people would talk.'

She was secretly pleased he had not dismissed the idea out of hand, only raising points of impracticality.

'I know I can't be your girlfriend in those types of situations, but look at it like this, you get all the benefits of a girlfriend without any of the demands.' Jordon knew exactly what she meant by benefits, that much she was making obvious.

'So, if I say yes, what happens when I do acquire a girlfriend. What happens if I already have someone, not a girlfriend, but someone that I see occasionally,' he asked her, thinking about his mother but not about to divulge that information to his sister.

'Look, Jordon, I'm not talking about taking over your life. I appreciate that things will change, that girls will come and go, I wouldn't expect you to be a monk.

'There may be times that I want to bed someone. There may be times when you just want someone convenient. I'm sure Melissa would be happy to stand in when needed, so long as you shag her occasionally.'

'I just want to be part of your life, more than just a sister because it feels like I haven't been anything in the past.'

He sat mulling her request over in his head as she stood and walked up and down the bank. Deep in thought, he was unaware that she was now behind him until he felt the push in the middle of his back, and he went headlong into the water, surfacing and spluttering as he got his breath back.

The day may have been hot, but the stream was still quite cool. Sally was crouched down on the bank as she laughed uncontrollably, so much so, that she did not see him reach out and jerk her into the water next to him. As she surfaced, pushing her now wet hair back from her face, it was obvious from her chest, how cold the water was. Jordon was unable to take his eyes away from the two substantial protrusions, while his tackle had shrunk in the cold water, it was suddenly making a comeback as he stared at her breasts.

His sister was no prude, she knew what she wanted and would grasp any opportunity to attain her desires. Taking his hand, she placed it on her left breast, squeezing it as her other hand dipped below the waterline fondling his quickly growing cock. How could he resist, not content with her nipples pushing into his palm through the material of her vest and bra, Jordon wanted to feel skin.

Pulling her top from her shorts, he slid his hand underneath and pushed her bra up and out of his way so that he could massage her heavy breast. Her nipple was extremely hard, a combination of the cold water and his finger and thumb applying pressure as he squeezed and twisted it. Her eyes closed in pleasure, a guttural growl rising from her throat.

'Are we going to stand here freezing or are you going to shag me?' She asked in a husky voice.

Jordon moved to the bank and climbed out, extending a hand to his sister and then as she watched, he pulled his wet vest over his head before shrugging out of his shorts. She was surprised and ecstatic to find that he wore no underwear, perhaps his intention all along had been for this to happen. He helped her out of her clothes before laying them to one side so that they could dry in the sun.

He towered above her for a moment, before leaning forward and kissing her mouth. Sally had not expected that but found his kiss arousing as she responded to it, her tongue slipping into his mouth. He broke away and kissed her neck slowly working his way down to her breasts and nipples. Sally groaned loudly as his mouth took each nipple in turn, his tongue circling each tip.

She was still surprised at how quickly he had worked out that her teats were extremely sensitive but lost the thought as the sun warmed her body, still considerably slower than her brother was.

She lay expectantly, her legs open, as he kissed his way over her tummy, knowing where he was heading. Her cunt was wet, and her hips moved in anticipation of his mouth reaching her genitals as his lips traced patterns across her inner thigh. Then, at last, her back arched and she cried out loudly as his tongue penetrated her quim, forcing itself into her hot interior. His attention was divided as he first lapped at her cunt, and then compressed her clit between his lips, his teeth softly nibbling at its tip.

Sally just lay back and enjoyed the attention her cunt was getting, she could feel her excitement rising, knowing that her climax was edging ever closer. She thought she could hold out a little longer, enjoying the sensation of his tongue inside her, until his hands reached up to her breasts and found her nipples, twisting and pulling at their erectness. She exploded, her juices splashing his mouth and face as her hips bucked. He held her firmly, his tongue continuing to pleasure her as she shook and writhed with her climax.

She had to beg him to stop in the end, her clitoris far too sensitive to be licked anymore. Her eyes were closed, her chest heaving up and down as she gasped for air. She was knackered, feeling as though she had just run several miles.

But Jordon was not going to give her the chance to recover as she felt the head of his cock against her labia and then he was sliding into her, stretching her passage as she took the full length and girth of his cock. With his hips producing a steady rhythm, his cock plunged in and out of her wet cunt, squelching as he rammed it in, his balls banging against her anus.

No sooner had her first climax finished than her second was already building. Jordon seemed to sense that she was reaching her peak and would dip his head, showering kisses on her nipples and making her cum. She had orgasmed twice in a row without his continuous penetration faltering. She could feel her excitement building again as her arousal rose once more, only this time his head did not dip as she reached her summit. Instead, he fucked her hard and fast, and as she went over the edge, she felt his cock filling her insides as his semen spurted against the back of her cunt.

They lay side by side, their bodies hot, wet and sticky with their coupling, his hand holding hers gently and protectively. Sally did not have the strength to move, she felt drained, her body completely satisfied.

'Christ, my brother knows how to fuck,' she thought to herself, slightly jealous of the girls that had gone before her.

'No wonder he was always in demand,' she chuckled to herself as she admitted, that the girls compared notes just as much as the boys did.

Their mother returned home on Monday morning, just as Sally was about to go out to meet up with her friends. Jordon was still in bed after a hectic night of sex, but Sally needed to escape for a while, she had underestimated his sexual appetite and just needed a few hours of rest and recuperation.

'Can you go and get your brother up please Sal? I need to speak to you both.' Lucille requested.

Sally went and woke him, pushing his hands away as they made a beeline for her tits and he tried to entice her back into his bed.

'Behave,' she laughed, 'Mums home already and she needs to speak to us both.'

Washed and dressed he sat in the lounge, Sally by his side. He had momentarily forgotten how sexy his mother looked, finding it hard to concentrate on what she was saying as his eyes undressed her and he imagined his cock sliding into her cunt, the ensuing protuberance causing him to fidget in his seat.

'You both know that your grandmother is not getting any younger and while, she is still spritely, it does concern me that we are so far away from her if she needs us. I have spoken with her and we have decided that it would be best if we moved.' She told them both.

She could tell immediately by the looks on their faces that the idea had not gone down well, both of her children piping up at once with objections as to why they disliked the idea. She held her hand up, silencing them.