Guardian Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We would be pleased if you would contact us at your earliest opportunity as we have news which may be advantageous to yourself.

Yours Sincerely

P.P.

Charles Dobson

'I don't understand,' she said, 'there was no estate. We had a joint bank account, but there were only a few hundred pounds in there.

'There was nothing else other than the house, and that was already mine. What estate are they on about?'

She handed the letter to Jordon who scanned what she had already read to him. 'Do you realise this letter came nearly six months ago; don't you think you had better ring them?'

He handed the letter back and went to get her the telephone, putting it on the table in front of her and sitting back down. Lucille dialled the number and asked for "Charles Dobson", explaining who she was.

Jordon could only hear one side of the conversation, which was irritating.

'Yes......... Yes.........I've not been myself ....... I'm fine now....... Thank you.........What estate......... Yes, I see.........Today at two-thirty......... That's fine.........I'll meet you later then. Thank you......... Goodbye.'

'Well?' He asked, the suspense killing him.

His mother looked stunned, but there was little more she could tell him.

'Thomas did not make a will it appears, so anything that he had or owned, automatically comes to me as his spouse. They haven't told me what it is about, only that they need to speak to me.'

The firm of solicitors was in the city, which was just over ten miles away, and would take her only about thirty minutes to get to. Jordon asked if she wanted him to accompany her, but she said she would go in alone and asked if he would finish the last few chores around the house.

Sally heard that her mother was going out and asked if she would drop her in town on the way.

It was nearly four-o-clock when his mother returned. Hearing the car pull up in the driveway, he opened the door for her, eager to hear what she had learned and secretly hoping it was nothing that would cause her to relapse.

Seating herself on the couch, it was as though she was in a trance as he asked her three times what had happened before she noticed that he was there. She told him to sit down, before straddling his thighs and sitting down facing him.

'Will you kiss me?' She asked him.

He did not need asking twice as he took her face and drew her towards him until their lips met. He loved the taste of her lips as his tongue traced a pattern across them, his fingers stroking and running through her curls.

Finally, she sat back and took a deep breath.

'It appears Thomas owned a couple of properties in the city,' she began, 'One is an apartment in the centre, they estimate the current value at two hundred and fifty thousand. The other is a three-story "Townhouse", current value approximately seven hundred and fifty thousand.'

Jordon's mouth had dropped open, he could not believe what she had just told him. Over several hours, she had gone from being broke to being, quite rich, on paper.

'That's not all,' she continued, 'There are also two bank accounts which in total contain.........five, hundred, thousand, pounds.'

Jordon just stared for ages, his brain refusing to acknowledge the amounts of monies she had mentioned. 'But......but that makes you......bloody hell mum, you're rich!'

'From what they would tell me, Thomas was the only child of a very wealthy family. When they passed away, it all went to him.

'This is the portion that this lot of solicitors dealt with, but they have said that there may be more out there being dealt with by other firms. They are going to make some enquiries and get back to me.'

Lucille looked sad as she finished telling him what she knew. 'I hate him, Jordon, all those years of pleading poverty, telling me that he had to work all hours just to provide for us and yet he was sat on a pile of money and we could have had a comfortable life.'

Jordon could see the pain on her face and needed to distract her, 'Well, I'd like to thank him,' he said.

'What the hell for?' His mother asked, vehemently.

'Firstly, for making you a rich woman. The money does not bother me, but I know it will make your life easier.

'Secondly, if he hadn't been such a cretin, you would not be sat here on my knee showing me what you have, and may I say it looks extremely sexy.' As he spoke, he glanced down, she had hitched up her skirt to straddle his legs and her panties were now fully on display.

It made her laugh, 'Is that what I am, a sex object?' Jordon nodded his head enthusiastically as his fingers softly rubbed the lips of her cunt through the silky material.

Lucille stood, and never taking her eyes off him, sexily wriggled out of her panties. At the same time, Jordon unfastened his pants and slid everything down to his ankles. He did not know what it was, but he had only to be near her or touch her, for his cock to start growing.

Imagining her cunt beneath the black panties already had it throbbing and it stood upright as he released it. Slouching back on the couch, he watched as she parted her legs and resumed her position, only this time, she slid down on his shaft. With her skirt around her waist, his hands grasped her hips and buttocks, assisting her rocking motion as she impaled herself on his manhood.

She was still wearing her suit jacket and it was tricky to remove, but eventually, she managed to cast it to one side, all the while whimpering and talking to herself as much as to her son.

'Fuck, I needed this, it feels so good Jordon, do you realise I have had more sex in the last two days than I have in the last twelve months.'

He smiled wickedly, 'Well mum, that is nowhere near enough, we are just going to have to make up for it.'

Slowly she undid the buttons on her shirt, teasing him as bit by bit he caught sight of her breasts. Pulling it free, she unfastened the last buttons before reaching up to the centre of her bra and pushing the catch, allowing it to pop open and release her breasts. Jordon's hands were faster than the eye could see as he immediately grabbed them, squeezing quite firmly and pushing them together.

In this way, he brought both of her nipples close to each other before leaning forward and taking both between his lips at once, his tongue sliding from one to the other.

Lucille groaned loudly as she bounced up and down faster in his lap, her juice lubricating his cock, as well as his thighs and balls. His constant attention to her tits, made her fully aroused as she realised that Sally could return anytime soon.

Here she was, she thought, broad daylight and getting fucked on her couch. She could tell her son was close. Not content to let her bounce up and down, he held her aloft as his hips propelled his cock upwards, ramming it into her cunt. And then as his hot semen hit the back of her vagina, her climax happened. Her legs shook and her nails dug into his shoulders as she thrashed and shuddered, screaming out his name.

It turned out they had timed it to perfection, no sooner had they made themselves decent than they heard a key in the front door and Sally arrived home.

'Are you OK mum?' She asked, 'It's just that you look a little flushed.' Both of them having to stifle their grins.

As his sister fussed in the kitchen, he whispered to his mother, asking if she was going to tell Sally about her visit to the solicitors.

Keeping her voice low, she shook her head. 'There is no reason why she needs to know yet. You know what she can be like when she decides she needs something and if she knows that there is money there, I can guarantee there will be something that she wants.'

She loved her daughter dearly, but her husband had spoilt her, forever buying her gifts whilst Jordon received very little from him. There always seemed to be money for his daughter, even at times at the expense of essentials. Sally could get particularly stroppy, especially if she were not getting her own way, so as far as Lucille was concerned, what she did not know would not hurt her.

He was just rising when he heard the phone ring and his mother answer it, she spoke for about fifteen minutes before he heard her call him.

'Your gran is not feeling too good, so I'm going to pop over and make sure she is OK and get some shopping in for her. I should be back by late afternoon or early evening.'

Jordon was disappointed even though he tried not to show it. He had already looked out to check the weather, the rain having passed late the previous evening and the sun now high in the sky again. He had been hoping for a nice day and to perhaps to persuade his mother that what she needed was another picnic and all the accoutrements that would come with it.

Left to his own devices, he decided to go out alone, taking with him some reading that he had to complete over the summer break. Most of his friends were still away on holidays with their families and one group had all gone off together. He had been invited along but knowing his mother would not be able to afford it, he had politely declined, thankful that he had with the way his break had so far turned out.

He put everything he needed into his rucksack, along with cold drinks and some snacks, before donning his trainers and setting out across the fields. Arriving at his destination, he spread the blanket out on the ground in front of the coppice and removed his t-shirt before kicking off his shoes, his toes luxuriating in the long grass.

He read for about forty minutes, before finding that the glare of the sun on the white pages was making his eyes feel drowsy. Sitting up and looking around him, there was not a soul to be seen as he slipped out of his shorts and lay back down, enjoying the feeling of the heat on his naked flesh and the slight cooling breeze as it wafted between his legs.

Jordon was dozing, that serene state between wide awake and fast asleep. Thoughts of his mother and what he could be doing to her now if it had not been for his gran, had resulted in his cock sticking proudly up in the air.

He was suddenly startled by a noise from in among the trees as turning onto his front, he scanned as much of the copse as he could see. He stayed perfectly still, looking and listening for any sight or sounds, but none came, and he simply put it down to a rabbit or squirrel moving about in the undergrowth.

Settling back down, he allowed the images of his mother which had been so rudely interrupted, to slowly return. He was lying on his back; the book being held in front of his face to shield his eyes from the sun as he continued to read. Trying to concentrate, images of his mother's body would pop in and out of his head, his cock springing to attention and twitching each time. He had contemplated whether to have a wank but decided he would wait till later in the hope he could get her alone.

'Crack.' Jordon sat up abruptly as the twig snapped, it was too loud to have been caused by some small mammal he thought, as he pulled on his shorts and slid his feet into his trainers. He stood and walked in among the trees; the area not so large that he could not see out the other side. Walking from one edge to the other he looked both ways for any signs of human life. It seemed empty, but to be sure, he walked up the centre checking behind some of the larger tree's, just in case someone was hiding.

Satisfied that he was alone, he returned to his spot but had the strangest feeling that he was being watched. Putting his hand above his eyes, he scanned the horizon, slowly turning three hundred and sixty degrees. There was not a soul to be seen and the feeling of eyes watching him had disappeared.

Staying for another hour he finally became bored, packing his things together and heading for home. The sky had suddenly gone silvery grey and extremely bright, a sure sign that unless he got a move on, he was going to get caught in the sudden summer downpour. He was only a hundred yards from home when it started but was soaked to the skin by the time, he reached the front door.

The rain persisted for the rest of the afternoon, so he settled on his bed after taking a shower and continued reading. His mother rang at just after four to say that although his gran was on the mend, she was going to stay there over the weekend and would see him on Monday.

He was preparing the evening meal when Sally came in at five, drenched through to the skin.

'You had better go and get a hot shower before you catch your death,' he told her. 'Tea will be ready in about thirty minutes.'

Over the meal, they ate and talked. Whilst there were times that she could be a pain, he did not dislike her, it was just that at two years difference in age, they had different likes and separate groups of friends. For some reason, this evening though she was quite chatty, asking how his day had been.

'You know Melissa fancies you,' she suddenly said.

Jordon knew that she was one of Sally's friends, an extremely attractive half-caste girl with beautiful olive skin and dark hair.

'Does she now? Well, she is very pretty; I shall have to give that some thought.'

He had no intention but did not want his sister suddenly questioning why he presently had no girlfriend in tow.

Although the rain had ceased, the sky had turned a dirty grey, in places almost black. He had put the house lights on as it had suddenly gone so dark that it was becoming difficult to see. Outside it continued to darken until by ten-o-clock that evening, the sky was a broiling mass of clouds and he was sure he had heard the first murmur of thunder off in the distance.

Sally was already upstairs in her room and so he switched off all the downstairs lights before going up himself and getting changed into his pyjama bottoms. Switching off his light he opened his curtains wide before sitting on his bed and waiting as he heard the rumbles growing closer.

His room and the street outside lit up brilliant white for a second, before, after a short interval, the clap of thunder boomed close by. The nearing storm did not bother him, fascinated; he watched the light show outside, marvelling at the sudden flashes of light.

The next flash ripped across the sky, lighting up the town. It looked like it had struck something off in the distance and was followed by a crash of thunder that reverberated through the house, even making the windows vibrate with its intensity. His bedroom door was flung open as his sister threw herself into his room, tears streaming down her face as she sobbed with fear.

Jordon pulled the covers back next to him and allowed her to crawl beneath them before putting his arm around her. He could feel her trembling as she begged him to make it stop, each crash of thunder turning her into a quivering wreck. He could not understand her irrational fear but was happy to comfort her until the storm finally passed. It took longer than he thought before the display was finished, by which time his sister was fast asleep and snoring gently beside him. He didn't have the heart to disturb her, so gently slid down under the covers and was soon asleep himself.

Jordon was having the strangest of dreams. For some reason, he was kissing Sally and although it seemed quite normal, he could not understand how and why it was happening, but it felt pleasant. Next, she seemed to be proffering herself to him, but he had no recollection of what was said before the scene dissolved, only to return in a different room of the house where he was touching her. This disjointed series of events went on for a while until as he looked up, the sun shone into his eyes and he found he was laid out in the fields, his cock ached, and he could see someone approaching. He could not see the woman's face but for some reason, he presumed it was his sister, as she raised her skirt and straddling him, started to insert his cock into her cunt.

The feeling was so intense that he suddenly jerked awake, at first disorientated until he realised, he was in his bed in the darkened room. The next thing he noticed was a hand resting on his stomach and his pyjama bottoms felt loose, as though they had been undone.

His cock was throbbing as it pushed against the covers, but as he lay there for a moment perfectly still, he felt the hand move as its fingers encompassed his girth.

His initial thought was that his mother had returned early and had snuck into his room, but then he recalled that she was at his grandmother's and that it was his sister in bed, next to him. As the skin of his shaft was moved back and forward, he could not contain the groan that escaped his lips, his head swivelled to find Sally staring intently at him.

'What are you doing? You shouldn't do that.' He managed to gasp

Her hand stopped but did not release him; instead, she squeezed him, her fingers beneath the head of his cock, rubbing softly as she kept him aroused.

'Does it not feel nice?' She asked as her hand continued its slow-motion up and down his shaft, Jordon finding it difficult to speak as he enjoyed the sensations her hand bestowed.

'Why are you touching me?' He stuttered as the moan left his mouth, interrupting his speech.

Quietly she told him, 'We saw you leaving the house today. Melissa fancies you, as I said, and thought it would be fun to follow you and see where you went.

'You could imagine her surprise and delight when you stripped naked; it took everything I had to stop her from bounding out and near enough raping you.'

Jordon placed his hand on top of hers, stopping what she was doing to him so that he could concentrate.

He breathed deeply for a minute whilst he got his thoughts together. 'So, it was you two spying on me. I heard the twig snap, which was why I went to investigate, but I never saw either of you,' Jordon responded quizzically.

Sally smiled mischievously, 'There's a hollow which is hard to see because it is surrounded by three bushes. 'From the outside, it looks like one big bush, but there is a space where you can wriggle into the middle.

'When you heard the twig snap, that was me dragging Melissa back in as she was determined to get to you.'

Despite his hand trapping hers, she still grasped him firmly, her fingers continually squeezing where she knew it would keep his cock erect. As hard as he tried, his current state of arousal made it difficult to marshal his thoughts, and try as he might, he could not stop the groans of pleasure that would sneak out against his will.

'Sally, please, you need to stop. If it was Melissa that wanted me, why are you the one that has your hand around my penis?'

She laughed at the word he had just used, 'Because my dear brother, if anyone is going to sample this cock of yours's, then I think I should get preferential treatment.'

He did not know at what point she had partially undressed. But as she threw the covers back, still keeping a firm grip on his manhood and straddled him, he saw that she was naked from the waist down. She appeared to be well versed, because it took her only seconds before she was sliding down his shaft, swearing loudly as he filled her cunt.

Jordon was just too weak-willed to stop her; he had been looking forward to having sex with his mother, but instead, found himself having sex with his sister. He did not mean to touch her, it was just an involuntary reflex, his hands sliding up her thighs towards that small patch of hair between her legs, and his goal of her clit.

Rubbing it slowly increased her excitement as she rocked back and forward, her breasts, still encased in her vest top, hung down over his face. He wanted to see them because he was already aware that his sister's tits were considerably larger than his mothers. Sally sensed what he was after and sat upright as she slowly peeled the vest top over her head, releasing two large mammaries. While her areoles were like other girls he had bedded, her nipples were just like his mothers and were longer than normal.