Guardian Program Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Regardless of the number of languages I speak, Miss Thornton you have a job. The job you have, like every other job that I'm aware of, has rules. As your employer, I expect certain things to be done. The fact that in the past you've performed your job well is irrelevant."

I slammed my hand down on my desk for emphasis. Julie jumped, but I'm quite sure she knew that I was playing a part because her breathing was increasing and she chewed her lip momentarily before saying. "I'm very sorry Sir, it won't happen again."

I slammed the desk again and stood, then leaned forward on it, so that I could look down on my 'errant employee.'

"That is what all you little girls say," I shouted, and then switched to mocking. "I'm sssooorrry, I will never do it aaagaain." I slammed the desk a third time and sat down.

"Mr. Smith, I truly am sorry. I don't know what else to say."

"How about you say, 'I'll have my desk cleaned out within a half hour, Sir.', because you're FIRED!" Shouting the last.

Julie managed a tear and a quiver in her voice. "Please, Mr. Smith, I really need this job."

"I am so sick of having to deal with little girls. I hired a woman, not a little girl!" I stood and walked to the end of my desk.

"Stand up!"

"What? I don't understand."

"If you're going to act like a little girl, I'm going to treat you like one! Now bend over the desk!"

Trembling visibly, she slowly bent over, putting her palms flat, and elbows on the desk.

"Miss Thornton, is that how you were spanked as a child?" I shouted.

Very meekly she responded with "No, Sir."

"Then assume the proper position! You see, you can't even follow the rules you've had since you were a toddler! Now do it right!"

Julie stood and turned her back to me, as she discreetly reached under her skirt and slid off her panties. Then with averted eyes, she returned to the desk and laid across it. With her arms to her sides, she slowly inched her skirt up.

I watched her skirt raise with agonizing slowness while removing my belt. Once she had it up all the way I told her to move her hands, and she quickly gripped the front and back edges of the desk but in doing so allowed her skirt to fall back into place.

"Oh, for crying out loud!" I exclaimed. "Must I do everything?" I reached down and grabbed hold of both sides of the short slit that ran up the back of her skirt, yanked in opposite directions, and tore it until the skirt was ripped completely off.

"Mr. Smith, how can I get home without my skirt?" Julie sobbed, half rising off the desk?"

"Not my problem little girl," I scolded and lashed her cute ass with my belt as hard as I could.

Julie cried out. "Oh ... Mr. Smith, please. I promise I won't do it again.

I lashed her two more times. "I know you won't Miss Thornton because I don't employ little girls."

"Please, Mr. Smith, I have to keep this job. I'll do anything you say. Please!"

The belt stung her three more times before I said, "Do you want me to treat you like a woman or a little girl?" I lashed her a dozen more times. Her rear looked to be on fire with a beautiful cherry glow.

"I promise to act like a woman, but you can treat me however you want if only I can keep my job. Please, Sir, don't fire me."

I dropped the belt and freed my erection. I swatted her several times bare-handed, making sure my hand landed between her cheeks and stinging her sex. She was open and wet for me, so I slid first one finger then a second into her. Julie moaned, unsuccessfully attempting to turn it into a sob.

"This is how a woman is treated if she works for me, Miss Thornton. Do you still want the job?" I asked while I began fucking her with my fingers.

"Oh, God," she whispered. "Yes. Please. I have to keep this job."

I removed my fingers and pressed the head of my shaft against her swollen lips. "Remember this is how I want you to act, Miss Thornton," I stated while slamming into her on the first thrust.

She pushed back against me just as hard shouting, "Yes! Oh God! Robert, I'm coming!"

We rode each other as hard and fast as any two people could. I pounded her for a good ten minutes, with her crying out almost continuously. Suddenly, I came hard enough to see stars. When she felt me start pumping the half dozen jets of cum into her, she released her own flood of juices. With my shaft still dry pulsing, I collapsed across her limp body, barely able to keep from crushing her. A minute or so later, I slowly shifted into my chair, as Julie turned her head to face me.

Seeing her sleepy grin, made me smile. "You didn't use the safe word."

"I told you," she whispered, too tired to speak. "You can do anything you want to me. I wanted that as much as you did."

Curious, I asked. "Have you ever squirted before?"

"First time, Sir. I'm glad it was with you," she admitted, meeting my eyes.

Feeling at peace, I carried her as far as the couch and laid down with her on top of me, then pulled the coverlet over us. "Sleep for a bit, Baby."

"Hal, wake us at ten o'clock EST."

I started stroking Sam's back and felt her relax into sleep almost at once. I laid awake, thinking about the fire at my warehouse in Tokyo, calculating how long it was going to take to re-test and repackage or replace two million phones.

End of chapter 18. I hope you enjoyed it and all of my work.

Please Vote, Follow, and Favorite.

12