Guest of Fire Pt. 03

Story Info
As the girls play, my wife is getting too close to the fire.
2.4k words
4.56
6.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
537 Followers

Guest of Fire - Part 3

Even though I was pretty busy working on the proposal for the new client, I kept my eyes open now for the interactions between Sarah and Emmanuelle. Nothing again was singled out as significant in their budding sexual relationship until Saturday, the midway point in Em's visit.

It was early Saturday afternoon and I was up in my second-floor office working on the proposal. I was going to meet with the client this week and was struggling to get it all done. I heard a commotion outside, some kind of sharp squeals and loud giggling that caught my attention. I went to the window and looked out to see Sarah and Em at the pool. Sounds from the pool area easily magnified and echoed up to the upstairs windows from the concrete, so I wasn't surprised I could hear so much of what was going on.

From my office window, I had a full view of the swimming pool and most of the patio, which was close by the house. Sarah and Em were in the water, giggling and splashing each other.

"Oh! You are so going to get it!" Em said after Sarah splashed water from close range. Em approached her in the water, her hands out in front of her as if threatening to splash her. "I'm gonna..." she threatened.

"No you're not!" Sarah replied defensively.

"Yes I am," Em said as she backed Sarah against the side of the pool so that she was able to get very close. Both giggled and squealed as Em got her hands past Sarah's defenses and was able to untie her bikini top and pull it away from her. Em immediately swam away, laughing.

"Oh no! You didn't just do that!" Sarah laughed, covering her breasts with her arms.

"Yes I diiiiiid," Emmanuelle giggled, dangling the top above the water.

"Give it back," Sarah said, extending her hand so Em would throw it to her. "Mom!"

"No," Em said, giggling.

"Shhh... don't be so loud," I heard Beck say. "You two are just too much." Beck was sitting more on the patio in one of the lounge chairs tanning. I could just see her legs and part of her stomach. It shocked me that she wasn't more upset that Sarah was now topless... but I suppose she couldn't really see... maybe...

There was more splashing and giggling as Sarah lunged towards Em in an effort to get it back and Em swam away. When Sarah just got into arms reach, Em threw it out of the water and out of reach from the pool. To get it, Sarah would have to get out of the water.

Suddenly, Em launched another offensive, splashing and dunking Sarah some more.

"Stop! Stop!" Sarah giggled. When Em stopped, Sarah launched her own sneaky attack, dunking Em before swimming away giggling. "I got you!" she said loudly from across the pool.

"Oh, you're in so much trouble now," Em said as she began her chase. Sarah fled, trying to swim away, but Em was too good at cornering her. She quickly trapped her and put one hand on either side of her to keep her in place. "You're trapped now," Em said, then she surprised Sarah by sliding in close and kissing her.

As Em backed away slightly, Sarah said softly. "Wow, that was... unexpected." She looked towards Beck, but there was no indication by her expression that she felt she was in trouble.

Then, suddenly, Em pushed away while giggling. She swam away from Sarah and then held another piece of material above the water... Sarah's bikini bottoms.

"You are a bad, bad girl!" Sarah said, giggling. "You should be spanked for that!"

Em tossed the bottoms out of the pool and they landed near her bikini top. "Any time you want, baby!"

"I am going to get my revenge!" Sarah said, swimming towards her slowly. When she got close, Em dashed away and the chase began. It didn't take long for Sarah to trap her in one corner of the pool, amid a lot more giggling and squealing. Without resistance, Sarah untied Em's top and backed away, holding her trophy above the water.

"So what? What are you going to do about it?" Em challenged her, not even caring that she was topless.

Sarah threw her bikini top out of the pool and closed the gap between them again. Em looked like she wasn't going to fight her, but Sarah approached as if waiting for a sneak attack back at her. Without resistance, though, she reached down and untied and pulled Em's bottoms off as well.

"How about that!" Sarah giggled, swimming away. She tossed the bottoms out of the pool as well.

I couldn't believe that Beck hadn't even said a word. Both girls were now swimming completely naked in the middle of the day. Was she blind? While our back yard was pretty private, this was still happening right in front of my wife.

"Oh! Now who's the bad girl?" Em asked. "Now who should be spanked?

"You!" Sarah said, laughing.

"Wait 'til I get my hands on you," Em teased, swimming towards Sarah.

I could feel my cock throbbing, tenting my shorts, so I unbuttoned the front and set it free. I slowly stroked it while watching these two nubile young women frolic in the water. I secretly wished I was in the pool with them, watching them from a closer distance.

Giggling, Sarah quickly climbed the ladder out of the pool and ran around on the concrete. Emmanuelle followed close behind and chased her, both completely naked. In a minute, Em caught up with Sarah and pulled her into her arms, hugging her, their naked bodies pressing together. She kissed Sarah and slowly walked her backwards towards the water. When they got to the edge, Em pushed her, making Sarah fall into the water with a splash, squealing.

Sarah came up sputtering and giggling. "Oh now that was just wrong!"

Emmanuelle dove into the water, coming up in front of her. "I guess I owe you some kind of apology then," she said.

Sarah backed away from her, giggling. "Apology yes... nothing more... I don't have anything left for you to take."

"Oh... but you still have something I want," Em said, teasingly.

"What?" Sarah giggled as Em got closer and closer. "What could I have that you could possibly want? I got nothin'."

When Em got close again, she grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the side of the pool.

"Your body," Em said, taking Sarah's breasts in her hands and playing with them.

"Ohhhh," Sarah giggled as Em kissed her and then started kissing her neck, moving down to her chest.

"Your lips are so good. I want to see if your titties are too," Em said.

Sarah moaned as Em licked and sucked on her nipples for a moment, then began kissing down her body again. Slowly she disappeared underwater as Sarah watched her, wondering what she was doing. Then Sarah suddenly squealed and moaned a little. From my vantage point, and from Sarah's expression, it looked like Em licked her pussy while she was underwater.

When Em resurfaced, Sarah giggled. "Oh my... so that's what you want."

"You know it," Em said, kissing her again. "You taste so sweet." I could see Sarah move her legs apart under the water and, from Sarah's moaning, it looked like Em was fingering her. They sat like that for several minutes, the two of them kissing while Em teased her pussy. Then Em pulled back. "I want to taste your pussy baby. Can I taste your pussy?"

I could not believe my ears. If I heard it, Beck certainly had to hear it. But still, she did nothing to stop them. I watched as Em led Sarah to shallower water, closer to Beck, and blatantlty begin sucking on her nipples. They didn't seem to even care that Beck was right there... that Beck could see and hear everything that was going on.

In the shallow water, close to wife, Sarah sat on the edge of the pool, her naked body on display once again, and they kissed. Then, at Em's direction, she leaned back and put her feet on the edge of the pool as Emmanuelle slid between her thighs and began to lick her pussy.

I was completely shocked. Yes, my cock was hard and, yes, I was stroking myself. But I couldn't believe that Beck wasn't saying anything to stop them. Was she even awake? I could see her legs and knew she was still there. Then I saw it... her hand moved to her thigh... her fingers touching between her legs. Was she... mastubating?

"Look at that! Such a perfect, pink pussy," Em said between kisses and licks.

Sarah was giggling nervously. "Oh, that feels really good. Oh my God... just like that... you're so good at that."

"Told you guys will never worship your pussy like girls do," Em said. "You're so wet! I think you were wet for me as soon as I got your suit off. You wanted me to lick your pussy, didn't you?"

"You're such a dirty girl!" Sarah giggled a little too loudly.

"Only because your pussy tastes so good," Em said.

I was startled by movement by Beck. I noticed her legs had moved, the knee bent on one as the other moved to put her foot on the ground. Her knees spread a little farther apart and her hand was moving a little between her thighs... surreptitiously. Her fingertips were teasing her clit!

I groaned as pleasure shot through me, my knees buckling a little. My sex life with Beck had been... typical... I suppose. It was nothing too freaky or anything. I'd never imagined that she would be turned on by watching women have sex. It was... mind boggling... frankly. She saw everything that was going on and didn't stop it because she wanted to watch it. The same as me.

I could hear Em's fervent licking and grunting, sounding like a wild, hungry beast amid Sarah's moans. Sarah was holding her knees up now as she lay flat on her back.

"Oh my God," Sarah panted, "you're going to make me cum... don't stop, don't stop."

In seconds, she moaned again and exhaled loudly as she came in Em's mouth. Her legs were twitching, her eyes closed tightly, and her face showed her strain as the orgasm washed over her.

Then Sarah sat up and they kissed. Sarah licked her face a little, licking her own juices from her friend's face. She slid into the water and grabbed Em in a hug while she continued kissing her, turning to switch places.

"Oh my God that felt so good," Sarah gasped. "I want to taste you again."

Em seemed to smile. "My pleasure." Em jumped up and sat on the edge of the pool where Sarah was and spread her own legs. Sarah moved between her thighs, her face inches from her pussy. And I watched as my own daughter started licking her.

My legs couldn't take any more, so I moved back to my chair, and rolled it close to the window. Seated in the chair, I couldn't see them, but I could certainly hear them. And they weren't too quiet.

I grabbed some lube from the drawer and a box of tissues and sat back again. Squirting a little of the lube on my shaft, I started stroking again, feeling it pulse in my hand. God I was hard.

"I like the way you taste," Sarah said.

"Oh my God, for someone who doesn't like girls, you're pretty good at that," Em said. Obviously Sarah was doing a good job.

"You have such a beautiful pussy."

"It certainly loves you. Fuck yes! Just like that," Em gasped.

I didn't know what Sarah was doing to her, but it was sending Em through the roof. My hand was moving faster and my other hand began playing with my balls. The sounds Em was making was driving me crazy with lust and I knew I was going to cum any minute now.

"Oh yes... fucking lick that clit... keep that fucking tongue busy... Oh God, just like that... Put some fingers in me... I want you to finger me, too."

"Is this ok?" Sarah asked. I assumed she was fingering and licking Em now.

"Yes, yes, yes," Em panted. She was so turned on. "Please do it... you can fucking experiment with me any time you want. Oh my fuck!! Oh God that's good... Right there! Right there!"

From Emmanuelle's moaning and grunting I could tell she had an orgasm. I grunted as my own cum sprayed from my cock, splashing onto my chest and abdomen. Fuck it felt so good to squeeze and stroke my shaft, squeezing all the cum out as my hand continued its piston action.

Then, after a minute of no sound, I heard the two giggling again. I heard some splashing and it sounded like Em got back into the water again.

"Oh my gosh you taste like my pussy," I heard Em say. "I want to kiss this cum off your face."

I cleaned myself up as best I could with the tissues and went back to work. I never said anything to Beck or the girls... but in the back of my mind I was thinking about what Beck did. I wondered if she came... if she came more than once. I wondered if the girls ever knew she was watching them. I wondered if they ever said or did anything about it.

Of course... in my fantasies... Beck was then seduced and joined them in a lurid lesbian threesome.

We had probably the best sex since we got married that very night. I can't say that I was fully engaged, though. I found myself imagining I was with Em most of the time... which was likely the main reason I was so passionate and fucked her senseless. And, given that I saw Beck's eyes closed a lot, I would bet that Beck was doing the exact same thing. She was especially vocal and passionate when I ate her pussy... cumming harder than I think I've ever seen her.

The fire was spreading rapidly.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
537 Followers