Gumdrop Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Later, girls, Gumdrop has puked a little, let me clean her mouth." said Aidan.

He brought me in a corner and gave me mouthwash.

"This is going to kill any germs you might still have in your mouth." he added in a whisper.

I gave him a look that clearly said "fuck you!". He lowered his eyes. I washed my mouth no less than five times. Then he went to man the stand with Aaron, while Penelope and Ava took Fudge to scout the race track. My friends came immediately to me. They looked worried. Cupcake and Cream Pie both tried to give me a kiss, but I immediately withdrew. I just wanted to be alone. However, they had no intention of leaving me in that state. I had to tell them, I needed to tell somebody. So I told them that I had pooed, been fucked in the ass and forced to clean my own shit from Aidan's cock. They both gasped, horrified. I quickly added that I had puked immediately, as if that could make me any cleaner, and that they had to avoid kissing me, for I was dirty. To convey the last message, I kicked some mud on the ground, my gaze lingering on it.

That is how Cupcake took me by surprise: she pushed me to the fence and kissed me. I tried to stop her, but she showed considerable strength and in a few seconds her mouth was on mine, then her tongue tried to pry it open. Her eyes, watering, ordered me to release my jaw, let her in. I resisted for what felt like a whole minute and finally gave in. She kissed me as if she wanted to taste all my essence, she explored me, she fed on me and in return encouraged me to do the same with her. When we finally separated, Cream Pie took her place. We had never kissed like that before. I figured that she kissed only Aaron like that. And I was clean again, just like that. Hurt, but clean.

I did not have much time to linger on that thought, because what Aaron had said was true, a lot of people appeared to be more interested in me and Cupcake alike. We received a lot of visitors who were just keen to see us from up close. Their apparent admiration made me feel a little better. Aidan kept talking to all of these new potential clients, but I could feel that he had lost much of his enthusiasm. Perhaps he had realized that he had broken something between us? For sure Cream Pie and Cupcake glowered at him all the time.

It was time to be fed again. Aidan left me for last, so that I was still standing when my friends were intent on catching the ejaculation. He dragged me in the same corner where he had washed me and whispered:

"I am sorry. I made a terrible mistake." he started.

I mooed a "no shit!".

"I don't even know why I did that. I was so happy, we were so happy and I ruined everything! What's worse, is that in any other relationship you could just leave me, but I own you now, so I have a greater responsibility, I'm supposed to take care of you and I failed you. Please, forgive me Gumdrop! I will never let anything like that happen to you again!"

He seemed genuinely regretful, but I did not find it in my heart to forgive him just yet.

"If there's anything, anything I can do to prove that I am worthy of you..." he was continuing.

Actually, there was something. I got closer to his face and kissed him. He did not flinch and kissed me back. Yeah, but that was too easy, my friends had already done that. I leaned back again. I looked around. Everyone was staring at my friends being fed. I brought my fore-hooves to my back, took out my tail, let it fall, and then picked it up. Aidan was looking at it befuddled, as I lifted it to his chin, and then, opening a little my mouth and looking as if I was doing an experiment, I pushed it on his. He clearly seemed to dislike it, but he closed his eyes and opened it nonetheless. I had him clean it and then I showed him my hindquarter to get my tail back. I gave him no satisfaction, no hint that he actually had made it better, just coldness and judgment.

After I was fed and milked again, I felt much better. I imagined that in our idyllic relationship a snag was bound to happen, but I had the impression that we got out of it a better couple. Now I knew that, even if he owned me, he understood that he was not all-powerful, that his role was a burden as much as a privilege.

"Careful Pete, that's the competition!" said a voice that I knew very well "Don't fraternize!"

Fergie! I and Cupcake mooed at the same time. Fergie had not changed one bit, apart from a cute septum piercing on her nose. A normal one, not a bull ring, though. She was wearing a cute violet cowgirl fringe jacket, bell-bottom black suede trousers and a black cowboy hat.

As soon as she was close enough, I began licking her face, and so did Cupcake, making her smile and scratch our heads in appreciation. A young man was accompanying her. He was roughly the same age, had a really square jaw and nice, blue eyes. His hair was brown and looked like he had just ruffled it with his hands. He was wearing a dark blue overall on a burgundy shirt.

"Girls, this is Pete, my boyfriend." she declared with a smug smile "Pete, these are Gumdrop and Cupcake."

As he greeted us, I guess we both betrayed our shock, because we had both assumed that he was the brother she had hinted about the last time I had seen her.

"What? I didn't tell you I had a boyfriend? Or is it because he's just so handsome?" she asked, putting her arms around his shoulders and leaning over to kiss him on a cheek with a smirk. He rolled his eyes and smiled too.

I looked at Cupcake and I knew that she was thinking the same thing: was he the reason why she had not become a cow?

I mooed gazing at my udders for a few seconds and then in his direction, hoping she would understand.

"Oh, those." she said, looking suddenly dejected "Well, he was okay with me becoming a cow, he works for us, you know, so we could be together anyway. But, as luck would have it, it turns out that I can't."

We mooed in a sorrowful way. Her voice had broken and it was clear that she was still in pain for the sudden destruction of her dream.

"Fergie, come on, don't say that..." he protested, desolate, "You know that all I want is for you to be happy! I had just a fleeting moment of doubt, it was supposed to be a big change for us, it's normal!"

Fergie lowered her eyes. Her eyes were watering. I felt awful, showing off my udders that way to a girl who had been growing up among hucows, wishing to become one and suddenly had been stripped away of her dreams. Pete hugged her, trying to console his girlfriend.

"Even though it's been six months, we are still processing." he explained, relieving her from having to recount the tale for what was probably the umpteenth time "Her analyses turned out to be negative for the compatibility with the milk-enhancers. It would be dangerous for her to take them."

I mooed quizzically, in a way that expressed a question like "isn't there anything that can be done?".

"Yeah, I even had them done twice. My dad does not think that the alternatives are safe enough, which is bullshit, because when my mom and my aunt started it, nothing was really known to be safe!" Fergie complained.

"Come on, Fergie, you know that your dad would not forbid it if he hadn't good reasons."

I mooed my sympathy.

"Oh, don't give me that "I'm so sorry, Fergie" look!" she burst, detaching from Pete.

Yeah, people pitying you were quite annoying, I could give her that. So I mocked her and raised my forelegs in celebration, mooing with sarcastic joyfulness.

"Yeah, that's more like it!" she replied, finding back her sniggering smile "You are competition! You feast in our disgraces!"

Cupcake moo-roared, making us all laugh.

"Well, at least now I can have plenty of occasions to ride in rodeos." she added, shrugging with a wry smile.

That gave me the craziest idea. I mooed loudly and waggled my hindquarters.

"Yeah, I'm gonna be a star!" she joked, doing the sign of the horns.

I mooed no.

"What?"

I mooed again, waggling my tail so hard that the rig creaked. Comprehension dawned on Fergie, because she opened wide her eyes and shrieked:

"You want to do it with me?"

Finally! I mooed yes. She looked enthusiastic. Cupcake turned her head disconcerted and mooed a clear "what the fuck?".

"Wait, you do know that it is not exactly pleasant for the cow, right?" asked Fergie, raising an eyebrow.

I shrugged a little and mooed defiantly.

"Yes!" she shouted again, raising her gloved fist "It's going to be awesome!"

A kid on Christmas could not be happier than her. I was not sure why I wanted to do it. Sure, wrestling naked with Fergie in front of a cheering crowd seemed fun, but I remembered very well the look on the cow's face after the only rodeo I had ever witnessed. And yet... I just wanted to do something crazy, like the day I had turned eighteen.

"We can do it tomorrow, after the races!" she was saying, already organizing the event in her head "Gotta ask Aidan, though. Let's go!"

She then bolted to our left, just to be stopped by Pete:

"Aren't we supposed to help your dad tomorrow?"

She came back, patting a hand on her forehead:

"Damn it, you are right!" she replied. Then she kissed his cheek standing on her toes, added "Thanks for covering me, baby!" with a mischievous smile and went back on her footsteps, only to stop again in front of Cream Pie.

"By the way, who's cutie there?" she asked, leaning over the fence in front of the cow.

Cream Pie mooed uncertainly, while Fergie grabbed one of her ear tags to find out her name.

"Hi, Cream Pie." she answered, giving her a peck on the lips "I'm Fergie and I'm going to ride Gumdrop like crazy tomorrow. Love the name, by the way."

And off she went, leaving Cream Pie even more disoriented than before.

"God, I love that woman." commented Pete, before taking his leave too.

Cupcake stared at him until he disappeared in the crowd. I mooed in her direction, curious about her behavior, but instead she gave me a worried glance. I shrugged and smiled. She was reassured, because she gave me a "you're on your own on this one, girl!".

That night was another sleepless one. Of course my fellow herd members wanted to talk about Aidan's disgusting behavior. I thanked them for the way they had reacted, I told them that it was the best thing they could have done for me, but I did not feel like addressing that subject now, I just wanted to think about anything else. So, Cupcake recounted her competition.

There had been a lot of pretty cows, actually, and yet she had won both the jury and the audience votes. Apparently she had just to walk on the stage and take position. After all, they could not certainly ask her any questions about the world peace, nor they could pretend that she showed off a weird talent. Cream Pie was eager to know how she had overcome her timidness and Cupcake said, blushing violently, that she imagined that there was just me looking at her. I could not help to feel my heart jump at that. Damn it! Was Ava actually onto something?

Eager to change subject (again), I told them about my public milking and then Cream Pie asked about the rodeo. After we finally found a way to express figging (even spelling it on the air did not help her, as she had never heard of it), she agreed with Cupcake that I had to be out of my mind. I replied that I was not the straw that I broke, holding it between my mouth and my hooves, but the one that I bent. Not even I knew what I meant, but the nebulous answer somehow satisfied them.

Finally, I badgered Cupcake until she told me why she had stared at Pete for so long. It turned out that she suspected that he had had a hand in the results of Fergie's analyses. I was about to object, when I remembered how he had looked at her. Was that guilt, besides sympathy? While I mused, she abruptly asked me if I had forgiven Aidan. I knew that she would not let go of the topic, so I shrugged and told them about my trial, which he had passed. Cream Pie seemed satisfied, but the spotted cow was still angry at him. I gave her a kiss and had my friends put me in the middle of a spoon-sandwich. I fell asleep with my face plunged in Cupcake's dreads.