Gwen Gets Some Payback from Mr. X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe still looked pretty glum and unhappy which was just fine with me. Then he said, "Let's get on with whatever you have planned for me," he said.

I smiled once again and said, "Since you are the expert I want you to show me exactly how to set everything up. We have already gotten out all the equipment that you have been using and they are set up on tripods. After we fine-tune the equipment you'll need to show me how to set up the live feed. I expect you to share all the necessary passwords so that I have complete access and control."

Gwen was already aware of what I had planned since she was a major factor in our little play so when I told her to go get ready she knew exactly what needed to be done.

"It's almost eight," Joe said. "What's the plan?"

"Don't get impatient on me Joe. You'll find out what's on the agenda at the same time your watchers find out. It's almost eight. You need to stand over where we have set the stage."

At my instruction, Joe moved over and stood in the field of view of all the cameras. I turned on the lights and activated the cameras commencing the live stream. I was happy to note that eight hundred and seventy-two people were watching already.

From outside of the camera's view, I narrated the live stream. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I'm sure that you have already noticed that our subject tonight is not my lovely daughter, Gwen. Instead, this is Joe. Joe is the person who is responsible for the two previous live streams and he is the person that coerced my daughter into performing for you."

"Wait! Don't change the channel. If you're expecting to see more of Gwen I assure you that she will be with us shortly. However, there are a few things that we need to address first."

"Joe, you are responsible for the two live streams that many of these viewers have already seen, is that correct?"

"Yes!" Joe mumbled.

"Joe! I need you to speak up and look into the camera. What did you say?"

Joe was looking into the camera and his voice was much stronger when he said, "Yes!"

"My daughter, Gwen, only agreed to allow you to take video as she was used after you threatened to expose some explicit photos that you found on her boyfriend's cell phone. Is that correct?"

"Yes!" Joe responded.

"Okay, Joe. I'm a reasonable man. I don't want to see you prosecuted and locked up so I've set up tonight as payback. I want the viewers to know that you do not want to be here and that you have no idea of what is about to transpire. All you know is that I have arranged this live stream as a form of payback for what you have done. I am putting you into much the same position as you did to Gwen. Is that correct?"

His response came a little more reluctantly this time but eventually, he said "Yes."

"All right then. Let's get this retribution live stream started. Your viewers are waiting Joe. So the first thing that you need to do tonight is for you to lose the clothes," I said.

At first, I thought that he was going to rebel. You could see it in his eyes. You could also see the moment when he finally accepted his situation and moved to comply.

The first article of clothing to hit the floor was the tan golf-style pullover that he was wearing. As he stood up facing the camera I had to admit that he seemed to be in pretty good shape for a sixty-year-old man.

Next, he knelt and removed his dark brown loafers and his socks.

Standing once again, you could see the war going on in his mind as he decided whether to continue disrobing or to walk away and take his chances.

I sighed in relief as he finally made his decision and reached down to unbuckle his belt. The deep brown trousers quickly dropped to the floor and he stepped out of them and stood before us wearing only his jockey briefs.

He hesitated yet again and I prompted him. "Come on Joe. Lose the jockeys. Let's see the package."

After just a moment of further hesitation, he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his jockey briefs and slid them down his legs. When he stood staring stoically into the camera I asked him, "How does it feel to be forced to expose yourself to your audience, Joe? Are you excited? You were lucky because Gwen has exhibitionist tendencies so she found it thrilling and even satisfying to be ordered to expose herself. How do you feel?"

Joe gave me a sullen look and replied, "It isn't exciting to stand exposed like this. It's humiliating."

"My point exactly, yet you did it to my daughter," I said.

Standing with his arms crossed Joe asked, "Are we done now?"

"We might be able to call it even if this was where you had stopped but you required Gwen to have sex on camera and so will you. Gwen, honey, come on out here," I said.

The door to Gwen's bedroom opened and my daughter walked into the room. She was deliciously nude except for the rather large strapon dildo that stood up between her legs. She walked up to Joe with a smile saying, "You had me fucked on camera so now it's my turn to fuck you. We were going to have one of the guys do it to humiliate you more but none of them were interested. It seems that my ass is fair game but not yours so we had to improvise. I think I'm going to like this," she smiled.

Joe looked over at me with what I would describe as a pleading look on his face. I felt no compassion. I didn't dislike Joe. I had to admit that it seemed like I might be able to enjoy a physical relationship with my daughter because of what he had done. Still, I felt that he needed to pay and it was time.

"Hand him the lube Gwen," I said.

He took the tube and looked at it with distaste. "You don't have to use it," I said. "However it will make what's going to happen to you a little easier but it's your choice."

We all watched as he resignedly squeezed a little out and reached around and rubbed it on his asshole.

"On your knees," I commanded. "Face the camera so we can all watch your expression as my daughter uses your ass for her payback."

When he had gotten on his knees I motioned for Gwen to give it to him.

With a huge smile on her face, she knelt behind him and began working the dildo into his virgin asshole.

The initial pain registered clearly on Joe's face as Gwen slowly moved forward inch by inch until the whole thing was buried and her groin rested against his ass.

The look on Joe's face relaxed a little as Gwen slowly pulled back but the relaxation was short-lived and he let out a grunt as she shoved the dildo back into his ass. Soon, she developed a rhythm as she began to pound his ass in earnest.

"Open your eyes, Joe. Look at me," I commanded.

Slowly he raised his head and looked at me. I asked, "Are you enjoying yourself yet?"

"No!" he grunted as Gwen slammed into his ass again.

After a few minutes, it became clear that Gwen was tiring out so I called a halt. For the last time, she pulled the dildo from Joe's ass and stood. Joe remained on his hands and knees.

"We're done, Joe. You can stand up too," I said.

As he stood beside Gwen his hard-on was obvious. He had a solid erection. "What's with the erection there Joe? You didn't enjoy being ass fucked by a beautiful young woman did you?"

"No I didn't enjoy it," Joe responded. "I can't help it that my mind and body seem to think that it was erotic."

Relaxing somewhat I said, "Well Joe I have to admit that you took your punishment like a man. It looks like over six thousand viewers enjoyed the show even though they came to watch Gwen rather than you. We can't leave them feeling cheated so Gwen why don't you see what you can do about that hard-on of Joe's?"

Without hesitation, Gwen dropped to her knees and took his cock deep into her mouth.

Joe groaned with pure joy as his dick was engulfed in that warm soft mouth and Gwen's agile tongue began flipping across the sensitive head of his member. He looked down with amazement as she slid back and forth igniting sensations in his body that he had not felt in years. His mind was overcome by the image of Gwen as she worked on his cock with the same abandon that she had fucked his ass.

In only a few moments he felt his balls begin to clench and he knew that he could not hold back for much longer. He fought the urge to cum for as long as he could until finally, he could hold back no longer.

Joe exploded and a stream of hot sticky cum burst from the end of his cock shooting directly into her waiting mouth. After the first shot, he pulled back quickly and watched as his cock pumped cum onto her lovely face. The first shot left a stream across her forehead as it landed in her soft blond hair. The second shot landed in her left eye.

Noticing Gwen's open mouth, Joe directed the last three spurts toward that target. The first one landed on her lips and the last two sort of dribbled onto her outstretched tongue.

Gwen had felt Joe's cock tensing and knew that he would soon lose the battle that he was waging with his body. A moment later she felt the first load of cum as it shot between her lips, hitting the roof of her mouth and dripping down into her throat. She felt the warm, sticky fluid and tasted it, finding that she wanted more. She was disappointed as she felt him remove his cock from her grasping lips.

She immediately felt the second string of creamy goo as it shot across her face and into her hair. It was immediately followed by another load that puddled in her left eye. Finally, he seemed to remember her open mouth and she was rewarded when she felt a third load shoot across her lips and then the last of his cum dripped onto her tongue. She reveled in the musky, salty taste of it as she swirled it around in her mouth and swallowed.

That's when she looked up at him and smiled.

When she looked up at him with her cum covered face, Joe was forced to admit that she was just about the loveliest and most desirable woman that he had ever seen.

Returning to reality Joe noticed that Gwen's father had picked up one of the cameras and had moved forward into a position that allowed him a clear view of his daughter's cum covered face and Joe's spent dick resting on her chin.

As Joe stepped away Gwen realized that her father had come forward with the camera for some close-up shots. She also saw that he had a terrific bulge in his pants. Without asking, and before he fully realized what was happening, she leaned forward, unzipped his pants reached inside for his cock.

At first, I was fascinated seeing my daughter's face covered with Joe's cum. With my focus on Gwen's face, I was unaware of what she was doing until I felt her hands working at the zipper of my pants. By the time I started to pull away she already had the zipper down and her hand wedged inside my pants.

It was a shock when she closed her hand around my dick. My mind immediately went to war with my body as I felt her remove my already hardened and erect dick from the confines of my pants. My mind kept insisting that this was wrong while my body kept telling me how erotic it was and how good her warm soft hand felt as it grasped my dick and began to stroke it.

As I watched through the viewfinder I saw my cock enter the picture. I marveled as I watched my daughter's soft pale hand stroking back and forth along the length of my dick. I held my breath as her head moved forward allowing her to surround the head with her full soft lips.

I groaned feeling the moist warmth of her mouth as she slid the whole length of my cock deep inside. With my eyes glued to the camera viewfinder, I watched my dick disappear into my daughter's mouth. My mind had lost the battle with my body. I had never felt such exquisite joy.

My hard cock slid back and forth between her lips as I began to fuck her face. I watched as she looked up at me with eyes filled with love and happiness and I lost it.

Since her mother had passed I had been forced to be satisfied with the ministrations of mother thumb and her four daughters. This was the first real sex I had participated in for a couple of years. Sensing my condition my daughter shoved forward until my cock slipped into her throat. The response was explosive as I unloaded my balls down her throat and directly into her stomach.

When I finished ejaculating, it was all that I could do to remain standing and I almost collapsed as my son Mike pushed me aside and encouraged Gwen to suck his dick. I watched and continued taking video as Mike shot his load onto her upturned face. Trevor followed immediately afterward.

I filmed throughout the whole thing and even managed to get close-ups as Gwen worked on her brother and her boyfriend. The final shots of her smiling through the cum that covered her face were what we closed the live stream with. The smile on her face was beautiful. It was the smile of a woman totally in control of herself and the men that serviced her. It was the smile of my lovely blond daughter.

12