Gwyneth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

and she was so up front I didn't need to try and act cool in front of her.

"Honestly Gwyneth, it was so hot you gave me a woody."

"Good. It made me hot too. I like doing that...you know, having you staring at my pussy. Would you like me to do it again?"

"Umm...yeah as much as possible please."

"Ok...you know what, I'll probably play with my pussy while I think about your cock in your Speedos tonight. I like to perv too. Sweet dreams." With that she headed through the school gates and turned down the hill.

It took me a couple of minutes to get over our conversation before I threw on my backpack and started to run up the hill towards home.

'Should I tell Charlie what happened. Nah... if Gwyneth was going to give us a show again, then Charlie would be in for a nice surprise.'

Chapter Eight

Training was well underway when we stopped for a rest. Every time we finished a rep, we would glance up into the terraces, and after an hour there she was. She had a stopwatch with her this time, her pad and pen, skirt hiked up on her thighs and a big smile on her face.

"Ok you guys. Next rep in under 5-10 and I'll give you some motivation."

We managed it with a couple of seconds to clear. Gwyneth true to her word, shifted her knees apart so that we had a good view of a pair of blue panties.

"Sub 5-5 and I lose them guys, but if you keep gawking like that, you won't have a shit show. Too much drag."

She was right. We didn't have a shit show. Charlie almost had it, but I was 5 seconds behind. We had trained too hard and used up too much energy.

She met us at the door to the changing rooms again.

"Bad luck guys, guess you'll have to try harder tomorrow." She stood facing us and then simultaneously placed a hand on the front of our Speedos. "You might have to get rid of these somehow. See you in detention Tim."

Detention that day included a half dozen others who had been caught smoking behind the Gym, so we never got a chance to talk.

Chapter Nine

Charlie and I had a plan for the next day. We only swam a couple of warm up laps. And waited around for her to appear.

"Hi ya." She sat down, looked around, hiked up her skirt and this time spread her knees wide. But she quickly closed them again and pushed down her skirt. We couldn't see him, but Ian Foster the PE teacher had walked through the gates. He glanced up at Gwyneth before heading to the edge of the pool.

"How's it going fellas. Umm...what is Gwyneth doing here?"

"We asked her to time our laps and repetitions coach. Didn't know if we were maybe over-training, but now we know exactly where we are. We're dropping our times almost daily now and got a handle on when we should stop."

I was amazed at the ease with which Charlie delivered his spiel.

Foster looked up at Gwyneth who gave him a wave, stopwatch in hand and pad on her knees.

"Good for you guys. You know more about this than I do Charlie, so keep up the good work. How's the running going Tim?"

"Good. 5 to 10 miles a day. Might knock it back a bit until this swimming lark is over though. Two more weeks of this till the comp, then I'll concentrate on the running. Been running roads all the time, I need to get into the fields and some hills."

"Good for you Tim. You know wearing a cap is going to get you through the water faster with that mop of yours, less resistance."

"Yeah, he's going to wear a cap when we race. But resistance training is good for sprinters. We've been working on that."

"Ok guys, I'm impressed, well done."

He gave Gwyneth a wave. "Thanks Gwyneth, keep up the good work," and wandered off.

As soon as he was out of ear shot, I punched Charlie's arm. "Working on resistance training...good one bro." Gwyneth joined in the hysterics that followed.

"Alright you clowns. Let's go... counting down... whoops stop. I forgot." She grinned at us, hiked up her skirt again and slowly spread her knees apart, but almost as far as she could. Her white panties were stretched tight across her pussy. And she was staring at us as we were mesmerized by the view, like a couple of possums caught in the headlights.

"Go," she suddenly shouted. We kicked off the wall and sprinted down the pool. Charlie had warned me not to blow it by going out too fast, and I made sure I stuck by his side pacing off him. The last lap, we sprinted as fast as we could. Charlie pulled away from me and finished a couple of seconds ahead. We were both blowing hard, and it took a couple of minutes for our breathing to settle.

Gwyneth was still sitting with legs spread, hand on her chin and elbow on her knee. "Guess you want to know the time." She stood up, looked around, then with one hand slid her panties down her legs over her sandals and placed them in her bag. Then she walked over to the side of the pool and stood above us. "5-1 and 5-3, here's your reward." she smiled down at us and then shuffled her feet slightly apart. I looked up at her beautiful pussy. Blond hair above her pussy lips with a little nubbin between them.

"You boys need to finish your training, so maybe I better not distract you anymore." Then she did something totally unexpected and squatted down in front of us, knees apart so that her pussy was only a couple of feet in front of us. She was totally open to us with her pussy lips slightly spread. I could see that they were slightly moist, her small clitoris fully showing between the lips and the hole in her vagina almost open for us. My cock immediately got hard and pushed out the front of my Speedos. Charlie was in the same predicament. Gwyneth leaned forward and looked into the waist deep water.

"I've shown you, how about you show me. Can I see your cocks?"

I glanced at Charlie, and we simultaneously slid our Speedos down over our cocks. Free from the confines of my Speedos my cock became raging hard despite the cold water.

"If you boys win a race for me' I'm going to let you fuck me." Gwyneth took a few seconds to stare at each of our cocks then smiled at us, stood up and returned to the terrace.

Charlie and I didn't know what to do with ourselves. We sort of dog paddled around in circles once we got our cocks back into our Speedos. Gwyneth had resumed her position with her skirt hiked up but hadn't put her panties back on. Neither of us wanted to look that way but couldn't take our eyes off her. She was giving us the biggest tease ever.

She quietly called down to us. "Not going to get it if you don't put in the effort, are you just going to flounder around like a couple of stunned mullets." She laughed at her own joke, and we joined her. This broke the tension and Charlie and I talked about how we could maximise our training. We continued with our session, but every time we finished a rep and glanced at Gwyneth, she would delay giving us our lap times and pretend to look at her pad and the stopwatch while moving her knees back and forth.

"That was the hardest training session of my life." Charlie joked to me as we made our way to get changed. There was no sign of Gwyneth. We showered and as we made our way out from the shower booths with towels wrapped around us, there she was, with her hands folded across her chest. She walked up to Charlie and pulled away his towel. "Didn't get a very good look before, the water makes things look smaller. I was next, and even though I made a half-hearted attempt to grab my towel she beat me to it. "Hmmm...not bad. You guys have got such buff bodies." Then she turned and walked out.

Chapter Ten

There were only the two of us at detention again that day and we had Chalky. Looked as though we had him for the whole week.

"You two again." Umm...just carry on with what you did yesterday."

"Yes sir."

Chalky sat at his desk, stretched out his legs crossed them and leaned back.

Five minutes later Gwyneth nudged me. Chalky's mouth was open, and his eyes closed. A minute or two later he started snoring.

"Good we can talk," whispered Gwyneth.

"Yeah, I've been meaning to talk to you." I raised my eyebrows and looked at the ceiling.

"Can't think what that might be about." She giggled.

"First of all, I haven't said thank you for what you did. You got me back in to school otherwise I would have had to go and work for my old man. A fate worse than death. I figure you got everyone together."

"You're welcome. That was nothing compared to what you did for me. It was easy anyway; everyone was for it. Bill was a bit worried though. Thought he might get into trouble for not reporting it. Chrissy was amazing. I think the headmaster has got the hots for her, but Charlie was adamant that there was no way you were at fault. Jason was threatening you."

"Thanks anyway...did you get a bit upset?"

"Um...yeah. I was upset because I didn't think it was fair...you getting expelled. I don't think the teary eyes went amiss anyway...guess you wonder why." She slipped her hand across and held mine. "Hope I don't cry again...I can't remember when anyone has ever done something for me like you did in sorting out Jason. My mum hasn't got any time for me, she just goes out and gets pissed with her girlfriends and she is always bringing guys home. Some of those creeps try it on with me and I'm always having to disappear when some of them come around. Dad is in the navy, and he's ok, but I just wish he would leave mum, she doesn't deserve him. He's away half the year and that's when she plays up. When he comes home, he just disappears with his navy mates. I'm sort of left to myself. It's always been like that. Bit heavy for you?"

"No. I'm sorry Gwyneth had no idea that things were like that. I guess I probably don't appreciate what I've got. Great mum and Dad, I can talk to them about anything...well most things if you get my drift. Gwyneth, tell me to get stuffed if I'm out of line, but how come you are like what you are?"

"You mean how come I'm a bit of a slut. Like sex and teasing swimmers."

"Wouldn't have put it quite like that."

She laughed quietly and glanced at Chalky. "I guess I've told you plenty now, so I might as well keep going. When I was younger, I wanted a mum and dad like other kids had. In my mind they were sort of protectors, I wanted someone to look after me, didn't want to feel alone anymore, so I was sort of attracted to older people, mainly men and the inevitable happened. I was taken advantage of. They didn't help me, only themselves." She started to choke up a bit, I squeezed her hand.

"That's enough. Don't upset yourself."

"No... I'm ok just some bad memories. It's nice to talk to someone. Anyway... this might sound weird. I like sex. I found I really like being sexy and having men perv on me. I figured out what it was I think...I was wanted...sort of anyway...I could have fooled myself into thinking I was wanted, but I know it's what I have that is really wanted. So...I flirted with it, and it makes me feel good. I love sex, I love the feelings it gives me, it lets me share with someone and best of all it's fun. Teasing lets me be in control. I've never been very good with others my own age, but now I've got older, I can relate more with them. I just want to be happy and have fun, if someone thinks that means I'm a slut then I guess I am. Shit... talk about offloading."

"Wow, that was awesome. Wasn't expecting that. That was deep. What about Charlie and me then, how do you feel about us. Why us?"

"I've told you dummy." She lightly punched my arm, but she was smiling. "You're my heroes. A girls allowed to fall for her heroes you know. And you are both hot, nice bodies. But I know you care about me and that is the main attraction, because believe me, nobody else does. The only other person who seemed to care was Chrissy, but she's a girl."

"But why both of us. Why not one or the other?"

"If it was just one, it would be you. But...I have a confession to make. I want to have it off with two guys at once. It's my fantasy...I've always had it I guess. I want to see if it is twice as nice...if it is twice the fun. You up for it? Do you think Charlie might go for it?"

"Aw hell yeah. Why did you make a condition then, that we had to win a race?"

"I have watched you guys for hours now. Paddling up and down that pool. It couldn't be that enjoyable. And I'm thinking what a waste of time and effort if you didn't win. So...I thought I would give you a bit of extra motivation, to make sure you did. You win I win. You better bloody well win or I'm going to be very disappointed."

"Me too." We both laughed but a little too loud. Chalky snorted and almost woke. "You do realise we are up against some of the best club swimmers in the country. I'm not even in a club. It's a longshot if I managed that. Charlie is only ranked about third in the region in his best event, and he's faster than me."

"You better try harder then."

"Come on let's get out of here. Chalky isn't going to miss us."

"Ok. but what are you doing this weekend."

"I'm going surfing up the coast with my brother and a couple of his mates. Why?"

"Oh. I thought we could meet up...could I come?"

"Surfing...I don't know. I'd have to ask, don't know if the others would be keen...I'll have to check."

"Please could you ask. You've no idea how boring my life is."

Chapter Eleven

My brother Davey wasn't keen on the idea. Him and his mates had taken chicks away before on surf trips and they had moaned about being left alone while the guys surfed, too hot, too cold and a thousand other things. Surfing was important to them, and girls took second place.

"Are you rooting her." He asked.

"Not yet, but I hope to." I laughed.

"What's she like then, it's not that sleazy slut Ann is it."

"No way. There is no way I would embarrass myself with her. You guys would give me so much shit." Ann was the town bike; everyone had ridden her. She was personally responsible for breaking in dozens and dozens of virgins, me included, but she was a lousy fuck.

"No. Gwyneth is hot as hell, and she's really cool. She will be no trouble."

"Ok I'll give Couter a ring, see what he says, but you better be right."

Davey gave me the ok, but warned me that if the surf was pumping, they might want to stay overnight at Couter's parent's bach up the coast. They figured there was no way she was going to be in on that.

Friday was a no training day. Charlie was insistent that we had a recovery day each week and Friday was it.

I caught up with Gwyneth at Lunch Break. She was sitting on a long bench seat outside a classroom. When she looked up at me with those big green eyes and a lovely smile, I could see she was full of anticipation.

"What did he say...can I come with you."

"Um... it's a sort of yes and no. You can come with us, but we might stay away the night, so I guess that puts a damper on it."

"Aw that's no problem, mum doesn't give a shit whether I'm there or not, she would prefer I wasn't there anyway."

"That's awesome. We leave early though, have you got a sleeping bag?"

"I think so, I could always share with you though if I haven't. Aw...this is so exciting."

"Yeah, well you might be left alone for quite a while when we surf, and whatever you do, don't whinge about anything. Davey and his mates will get real pissed off if you do."

She punched my arm lightly and then held it with two hands and gave it a rub. "Thank you. You have no idea what this means to me."

Chapter Twelve

Davey and his mates had all pooled their money and brought a surf wagon. A big Rambler Rebel American style car. It was six in the morning, with me in the back, Couter in the front with Davey driving, our boards on top. Their mate Aaron (Chrissy's brother) had opted out, to go to a wedding. The boys weren't impressed that we had to drive so far back in the opposite direction to pick up Gwyneth. We turned into a street full of Navy houses and I was checking house numbers. But I needn't have bothered. Standing outside one of them was Gwyneth.

"Bloody hell," exclaimed Davey. "You weren't joking were you." Gwyneth was wearing a mini skirt that showed off her lovely tanned legs, a halter top that emphasized her tits and a huge smile. She had a small bag plus a sleeping bag at her feet. Instead of having her hair tied back as she did at school, her hair hung onto her shoulders. I threw her bags into the boot, opened the door for her and she slid across the back seat. Introducing the boys to Gwyneth, she leaned forward to give them each a kiss on the cheek. That was the clincher. They had met her for just two minutes before she had them under her spell.

We headed off and Gwyneth slid over next to me, her hip touching mine. I saw Davey adjust the rear view mirror a couple of times. Glance up at it and ever so slightly shake his head.

We cruised to the sounds of Tamin Shad, Neil Young and Cream on the 8-track stereo. Couter was a natural born clown and storyteller. He had us in fits of laughter. Davey and I had heard it all before, but Gwyneth's infectious laughter meant we couldn't help ourselves and joined in. As Couter realised that Gwyneth wasn't going to be offended, his stories of his sexual conquests got raunchier, till she collapsed against me holding her tummy in hysterics and called out. "Stop, or I'm going to pee myself."

After 2 hours we turned off the main road onto a metal road, then 20 minutes of dust and stones later, onto another that lead us through a pine forest before coming to an area behind some sand dunes.

"Got to pee," said Gwyneth. She shot out of the car and into the trees, while the rest of us headed over the dunes. The surf was a nice 2-3 feet coming down a point onto the beach. We were hooting at the nice clean conditions and raced back to the car to get boards and shorts. When we arrived back, Gwyneth had changed into her bikini. But it wasn't just any bikini. It was a white sort of crocheted string thing. Couter nearly tripped over Davey when he saw her, and I was absolutely floored. The top was two triangles of material with strings attached. Her boobs stuck straight out with a slight bulge of breast pushing out of the tops. The bottom was the same with strings attaching the front triangle to the back. It was so low in the front that I was sure I was going to see some pubic hair poking over it. And she was tanned. Perfectly from top to bottom. The three of us just stared at her.

"You like." Grinning she gave us a twirl. "I don't wear it at the beach now, only in the back yard at home. Too many guys perv on me. But you guys won't mind will you." Gwyneth was teasing the hell out of us, and she was enjoying it. I knew she was a big tease, but Davey and Couter didn't. For all they knew she was totally naive as to how she looked.

"No...no that's fine," we mumbled and dragged ourselves away to grab boards. We made our way through the dunes and onto the beach. I'm sure Davey and Couter were trying to be last in the single file as we walked along the track.

"Enjoy yourselves." Gwyneth spread out a towel on the sand and lay down on her back as we headed for the water.

The three of us hit the water and made our way out the back. As soon as we were clear of the break Davey and Couter were on to me.

"Fuck Dude, where the hell did you find her, have you screwed her, has she got any sisters?" I just laughed, But the questions kept coming. Then, the discussion changed. "Christ did you see her tits, she might as well have not worn that bikini, she walks like a bloody goddess."

Both looked at me. "You ripped the bag there Tim and look what fell out," said Davey. "Come on mate, spill the beans."

"Nah. We've been at school together for years, just started hanging out together for the last few weeks."

"Hanging out, I'd like to hang it out for her."

"Hey. Come on guys, a bit of respect eh." They looked at each other and grinned.

"All sweet bro, we're just kidding, we won't hit on her...unless she dumps you that is."