Gwyneth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Couter chipped in. "You know what pisses me off. The three of us, me Davey and Aaron are on the prowl nearly every weekend trying to tune up chicks and bloody hell Tim, you come up with first prize."

"That's because you are all arse and no class mate." We had a laugh and looked back at the beach.

"Aw for fuck's sake, now she's got her top off". Sure enough she was sitting up watching us and gave us a wave.

"Talking about waves, how about we get some."

We turned to see a nice set rolling down the point and each paddled into one. We surfed for about 2 hours in the offshore breeze then it died down and went glassy. We knew what would come next as the land warmed up, so made the best of the next hour in perfect waves.

Gwyneth decided to go for a swim and suddenly the three of us found every reason to fall off in front of her. She was still topless and shamelessly engaged in conversation every time one of us was close enough. Her tits were absolutely perfect, firm with no sag in them, nipples slightly upturned. Every time she duck dived under a wave her beautiful bum would pop out of the water.

Davey and Couter were only paddling halfway back out before turning and catching a wave just to be in her vicinity.

Slowly the onshore breeze filled in and the waves went to mush. We made the call and wandered back up the beach. Gwyneth was sitting on her towel. "Can you help me with my top please Tim." She had the top around her neck but was holding the string at the back. I knew it was another tease as she had managed to tie it on without help before. This was for the benefit of Davey and Couter who reluctantly headed towards the track glancing back in our direction. I dropped my board, sat down next to her and reached behind to grab the strings.

"Do you like my boobs Tim?"

"Like them. They are absolutely stunning...like you."

"I think you should maybe check my nipples are sitting in the right place before you tie my bikini string." She leaned her back into me and I ran my hands up and underneath, then gently stroked them up onto her nipples. Her tits were incredibly firm, and I felt her nipples harden as I lightly touched them.

"Gawd that feels nice." Gwyneth was almost purring. "You're pretty good you know I think you are going to make a great lover."

"Do you reckon." I continued to gently massage her tits and nipples until I thought I felt her shudder. Then she turned and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Thanks, she said and, in a flash, had the back of her bikini tied up.

"Do you think the boys like me."

"Like you...I'm surprised they could even surf without tripping on their dicks, and I wasn't any better. You're a cock tease Gwyneth and I mean that in the nicest way. They don't know what hit them."

"Good. This has been the best day I can remember ever. Thankyou." She reached back and kissed me on the lips. You're all salty, is it just your lips that are salty," she whispered into my ear.

When we got back to the car Gwyneth had another surprise for us. She took a biscuit tin out of the car. "Thought you guys might get hungry so I made this last night. A bacon and egg pie. Might be a bit warm though."

Couter dropped to his knees. "Right, that's it...marry me Gwyneth, please say yes or I will have to do myself some serious harm...tell me you'll be mine forever, I beg you." She giggled while we laughed.

Chapter Thirteen

We got changed and headed back towards the main road. Couter's family bach, was another half hour away. We were going to stay the night and go back to the same spot tomorrow. Turning up a long driveway we came to the bach. It was nothing flash, just three rooms. A main bedroom, another with bunks in it, a kitchen and lounge in the third room. Out back was another detached room with two single beds in it. The best part of it was the view. It overlooked an estuary with boats moored in it and high sand dunes leading to the sea on the other side.

"This is so cool." Gwyneth was standing in front of the large window overlooking the estuary with a big grin on her face.

"Want a beer Gwyneth?" asked Davey as he handed one to Couter.

"No thanks, I don't drink."

"Okay...Tim, want one."

"Nah, I'm cool."

"Do you want a shower Gwyneth; it will only be cold water though?"

"Aw...yes please."

"Come on, I'll show you where it is."

The shower was an outside one beside the second little bach. Gwyneth had a toilet bag and towel. I checked the shower for bugs then turned it on for her. The water ran from a tank above and wasn't too cold due to it being warmed by the sun.

"Want to join me?" she smiled up at me.

"Um...ok." We stripped off but by the time I had dropped my shorts I had half a silly on."

She squealed as she ducked under the water, I joined her, and she immediately hugged into me.

"Hmmm... someone's happy to see me"' She reached down and wrapped a hand around my fully erect cock pulling it against her tummy, before ever so slowly beginning to slide her hand up and down it. Her tits were pressed against my chest. She reached for the soap in the dish and rubbed it over my chest then pressed hers against me again. The feeling of her rubbery tits as they slid across my chest was excruciating. "I need my pussy washed, you going to do that for me?"

Taking the soap from her, I lathered up my hands and slowly slid one down over her tummy, over the mound of her pussy and pressed a finger between her legs. I felt the little nubbin of her clitoris and she spread her legs as I ever so lightly dabbed at her clit. She put her head on my shoulder and whispered into my ear. "You've done this before." Now I gently flicked at her clit before sliding a finger along it. "Gawd I'm going to cum soon. In my pussy... put it in my pussy. She started to wank my cock faster as I inserted one then two fingers inside her, while cupping my hand over her mound I slowly pushed deeper and faster. As she spread her legs wider, she hissed into my ear. "I'm going to cum...do it with me. I needed no more encouragement as mine had been building for the last couple of minutes and I grunted into her ear as the spasms hit, then felt my cum squirt between us as she suddenly clamped her thighs onto my hand so tightly, I couldn't move it. I felt her pussy spasms on my fingers as she squealed into my ear. We held each other as we slowly came down from on high. If we hadn't, I think we might have fallen over, then simultaneously we went for each other's mouths and kissed, digging for each other's tongues. It was a long passionate kiss before we broke off.

"Hmmm...I knew you would be a good lover. Just remember, this is one race you don't need to win. Its ok to let me cum first." She grinned up at me as I laughed.

When we went back into the bach we must have both looked a bit guilty.

"Bit of squealing going on out there, was the water a bit cold?" Davey smirked.

Gwyneth put her hand on her hip and poked a tongue at him.

"Wouldn't you like to know."

Hamburgers from the local takeaways, then we decided a fire on the beach at the estuary would be a good way to end the day. Davey and I were musos. He had his guitar, and I had my Harmonica. Gwyneth or nobody else at school for that matter had heard me play before. Davey and I had been playing together for years now and we were pretty good. We played and sung Neil Young numbers. Couter knew the words and Gwyneth was able to join in with a bit of encouragement once she learnt the chorus. She had a sweet voice. We sang a song about Young's old hound dog called 'King'. Gwyneth loved it, soon learnt the words and made us sing it three or four times.

Davey nodded towards her when she wasn't looking, imitating smoking a cigarette. I shrugged my shoulders. "Gwyneth, have you ever smoked dope?" Do you want to have a toke?" I asked her quietly.

"Yeah, once before. It was alright."

Couter got up and walked around the beach then back up the track to check no one was around. Back in those days a bit of dope was almost a hanging offence. Davey pulled a joint out of his pocket and lit up before passing it on to Couter, Gwyneth, then me. The joint went around a few more times before we played a couple more songs. I seemed to play better, and the sounds seemed amazing on the few occasions I had a bit of a toke. Then we just relaxed back and stared at the flames. Gwyneth snuggled into me, she had the biggest smile on her face and kept looking up at me, the smile turning into a grin.

Chapter Fourteen

We were hoping for another early start, so headed back ready to hit the sack. I had asked Gwyneth earlier where she wanted to sleep, and she said the cute little sleepout out the back with me. We said our good nights to Couter and Davey and headed out.

"My god... look at that." She suddenly stopped in her tracks. It was a clear moonless night. The Milky Way was like a pathway from one side of the heavens to the other, it was stunning. We stood and watched for another five minutes before heading into the sleepout, as on any cloudless night it was getting cold.

"You can undress me if you like."

"Yes Ma'am."

She lifted her arms, and I pulled her sweater over her head. She had nothing under it, her tits were free, and she pulled my hands onto them. Instantly her nipples hardened, and I played with them as she pushed them into her hands. Then she put her hand behind my head and pulled my mouth onto her nipples. "Suck...suck them...suck my titties for me." Gwyneth pulled at my T shirt, and I stopped and pulled it off before going back to sucking then licking around her nipples while gently kneading her tits. Rubbing her hands over my chest she gently pinched at my nipples, and then moaned down into my ear. The effect of the dope was heightening our senses, loosening our inhibitions (not that I think she had any) and the effect on my cock, meant it was bigger and harder than ever. Gwyneth slid her hand down over my abs and into the front of my jeans,

"You better lose these Buster. Have you had your cock sucked before? I'm going to suck you off and you're going to lick my pussy for me. Have you licked a girl's pussy before?" I shook then nodded my head. "You're not allowed to fuck me yet though, only when you win a race. You can do anything you want with me...anything, but don't put your cock in my pussy...because that's fucking. Got it?"

She twisted her mini-skirt around and undid the button for me. I slid the zip down and it dropped to the floor. She did the same with my jeans, then pulled my Jockeys up and over my cock which was so stiff that it was touching my stomach. Placing a hand around my cock she used the other to guide mine to her tummy.

"Do you want the light off?" It was just a single bulb, not very bright.

"No... do you eat your dinner with the lights off?" she whispered into my ear. "I want you to make my panties wet for me. Feel me up through my panties...cop a feel and kiss me Tim...it makes me feel naughty."

Gwyneth was slowly stroking up and down my cock, every so often lightly brushing the shaft with her fingernails. We started kissing, a slow passionate kiss as I gently brushed my hand up and down the front of her panties. She shuffled her legs apart and I ran a finger along the cleft then dabbed at her hole. She moaned into my mouth, so I repeated the process, and now she opened her legs further. Our pashing was slow and gentle matching each other. As I probed my tongue between her lips, she did the same to me. dabbed my finger at her pussy, I felt the damp through the material, so I slowly pushed it up and into her hole. The material stretched along her pussy lips and slowly the dampness spread. She ran a finger over the top of my cock, and I felt the slipperiness of my precum as she spread it around the head then gently resumed her ever so slow stroking of my cock. I was relaxing in our play now and pushed her panties further into her hole and held it there. She moaned into my mouth again, then shuddered.

We staggered towards the bed and breaking our kiss I laid her down, knelt above her then started licking around her tits before sliding my tongue down her tummy dabbing at her belly button then on to the top of her panties. I could smell her arousal and ran my tongue under the elastic of her panties until I felt the upper most of her hairs. Gwyneth slid her heals up then spread them and her knees apart. The gusset of the panties was fully exposed showing the dampness over her hole. She put her hand on the back of my head, twisted her fingers into my hair then gently pushed my head into her crutch. As I probed my tongue under the edge of the panties, she slid her other hand up my thigh and grasped my cock. Now I was able to taste her, and it tasted good.

"Take them off now please...then kneel over me so that I can suck your cock. Lick my pussy and I'll suck your cock...but nice and slowly."

My instincts were to rip them off in my haste to get at her pussy, but I took heed of her message to go slow and rolled the panties slowly off her hips, slid them down her thighs and off her legs as she closed and shuffled them to help me.

Still holding my cock, she gently pulled me back so that I was kneeling over her head. She slid her other hand up my back then onto my neck pushing it gently down. She must have trimmed her pussy with its golden blonde hair into a triangle as there were none between the junction of her legs and the mound of her mons. Tracing around the triangle with my tongue, her skin felt smooth and tasted slightly of salty sweat. Then I licked slowly down between her pussy lips and over the nubbin of her clit finishing the stroke at her pussy hole.

Gwyneth moaned and gripped my cock tighter before spreading her knees apart.

"That is so nice...just keep doing that. Do you like it...nice and slow or I'm going to cum too fast?"

"Gwyneth...please don't suck me yet, I won't last long if you do...I just want to get to know your pussy a bit better before I blow my load...Ok? I never knew this could be so cool. Tell me what you want...I'm here to serve Ma'am.""

She giggled. 'Umm...lick my clitty for me, then could you suck on it. When you ran the tip of your tongue from top to bottom, it was so gentle it felt like I was being tickled with a feather...and you call me a tease...I'd like to order some more of that for starters please. I've never felt so sensitive, it must be the dope. Are you sure you don't want me to suck your cock yet?"

"Nooo...don't even talk like that or I'm going to make a mess."

"Okay. Have a look at what I'm doing though." She giggled again.

I hunched my back and dipped my head to look back along between our bodies. My cock with her hand around it was framed by those stunning tits that still pointed firmly upwards despite her lying on her back. She was grinning at me as she poked out her tongue and applied a quick lick to the tip of my cock that made me and my cock jump. A string of my precum came away on her tongue and she sucked it into her mouth then grinned.

"Aw...fuck Gwyneth. I told you not to do that."

"No... you said don't suck it. Okay how about I help you make me cum."

Shuffling further down the bed, Gwyneth reached around and wound her fingers back into my hair. As I lowered my face back onto her pussy and placed the tip of my tongue back onto the top of her slit, she ever so gently pushed my head forward, stopped when I reached her clit which I circled with the tip of my tongue then forward again so that it ran straight across her pussy hole before repeating the whole process. This went on for several minutes as she slowly built up the momentum, sometimes concentrating on her clit and sometimes on her pussy. Twice she stopped then shuddered, each time her thighs clamping onto the sides of my head, and she moaned out while slightly arching her back. Now I started to use my fingers as well, dabbing at her clit while pushing deeper into her pussy then sucking onto her clit, I spread her pussy wide.

"Oh...God yes...hold me open while I cum. I was looking into her hole as I spread it wide as possible, worried I might hurt her. Then it began to ever so slightly open and close on its own accord. She groaned out loud once, clamped her thighs around my head and started to convulse so violently that her whole lower body bounced on the bed. Her orgasm was so powerful that I thought she might break my neck as she clasped her legs together around my back and squeezed with amazing strength. I consciously relaxed so as not to fight against her and eventually the pressure went off. I was able to breathe again. When she slumped back onto the bed, I saw the clear liquid of her cum seeping out of her pussy and down onto the pucker of her arse. I lapped at it like a cat at cream.

Gwyneth grabbed at my hair and pulled me off her and around before pulling her lips into mine. We lay on the bed passionately pashing each other for the next five minutes, our hands tangled in each other's hair. Twice more she shuddered for a few seconds each time groaning into my mouth. Simultaneously we eventually stopped and slumped back onto our backs our arms spreadeagled across one another.

"Fuck Tim... that was the biggest and best cum of my life by a country mile...that was fucking awesome. Thankyou." She laid her head on my chest. 'I'm sorry if I got a bit carried away...did I hurt you?"

"Nothing a new pair of ears won't fix."

Gwyneth grinned up at me sheepishly.

"You were so good...so gentle and caring...I don't know how to describe it. I'll make it up to you in a minute." Gwyneth wrapped her hand around my cock.

"Hey...it's alright, you don't have to. You must be a bit buggered."

"Like hell buster...your turn next. Let's see how fast I can make you cum...no I mean... aw hell Tim... would you like to fuck my tits. Sit on my chest so that I can put your cock between my tits but let me suck it first, we need to get it wet."

If I thought that she was going to suck me in straight away I was in for a big surprise. She held me, stroked me, licked along the shaft, licked around the head, cupped my balls in her hand, before slipping the head between her lips. She looked up at me with big eyes, her hand around my shaft and my cock between her lips with a girlish look like this was the first time she had ever done it. Then her tongue twirled around the head of my cock inside her mouth and the feeling was excruciating. I groaned as she pushed back and placed my cock between her breasts. I couldn't help myself and started slowly pumping between her tits before she pushed them together so that my cock was totally enveloped.

"Not too much," she grinned up at me I haven't sucked you properly yet." Gwyneth was tweaking her nipples as she pushed her breasts together, but I pushed her hands out of the way and took over, rubbing them between finger and thumb. I felt my cum building and stopped.

"Ok...now I'm going to suck that big cock for you...do you want to cum on my tits or if you like you can do it in my mouth...I could try and swallow it if you like?" Not waiting for an answer, she grabbed me and pulled me forward so that I had to balance myself on my hands. A second later she had sucked half my length into her mouth while holding the base and her lips slid up and down the shaft. I tried to think about anything else, my best wave of the day, swimming training...anything but what she was doing to me. I managed a few minutes before I felt my cum building.

"I'm going to cum soon Gwyneth." Now she started sucking hard, pumping her fist. I felt her thumb press below my balls into the hard spot there. Unable to hold back any longer, I wanted to cum but the pressure she was applying was stopping me from exploding. I thought I was going to die and started humping my hips before she let the pressure off, pulled my cock out of my mouth and pumped it. My first two squirts shot onto her neck and up onto her chin. Gwyneth squealed before pushing my cock down onto her tits. Still humping while she wanked my cock, I shot a huge load onto her. As my jerking subsided, I collapsed beside her.