Gwyneth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck...where did you learn that?"

She giggled as she looked at the mess I had made. "I read about it in one of my mum's books. Was it good?"

"Good...bloody hell...I thought I was going to die. Sorry about the mess." I was still trying to catch my breath.

Gwyneth grabbed her panties and wiped down her neck and chest. I threw on some shorts and headed out to the shower where I dampened down a flannel and brought it back to her, along with a glass of water for us both. When we were clean, we kissed again, switching off the light we spooned together under a sleeping bag which was unzipped to form a duvet.

Chapter Sixteen

I awoke during the night, with my arm laying across hers and my hand on her breast. Gwyneth was holding my cock behind her, she was stroking it, but obviously thought I was still sleeping as her movements were very gently for fear of waking me. I stayed relaxed, feigning sleep, intrigued with what she might do. When I was hard, she lifted her leg, reached between them, and ever so slowly pulled my cock forward so that it lay against her pussy. She closed her legs and relaxed back into sleep. My cock was still between her legs when I woke the early next morning, then fell back to sleep.

Gwyneth wasn't there and the shower was already wet when I stepped into it. I smelt toast as I walked into the bach, Gwyneth was pouring coffee into mugs, turned, and smiled at me. "Hello lover. Thought you guys wanted to get away early." Davey wandered out followed by Couter. They both looked a bit hung over but brightened up when they saw Gwyneth.

"Good looking, heaps of fun and she can cook toast and make coffee by the smell of it. I wasn't joking yesterday Gwyneth. Please marry me... I'll buy you a puppy, got a cool record collection."

"Can you play the Harmonica?"

We cracked up, took the coffees onto the deck, and watched the early morning sun as it reflected over the estuary.

"Thanks guys, for letting me come with you. That was the best day of my life."

We all looked at her. "Must live a pretty boring life then," said Davey.

"Yeah...I guess I do. Wish I was a boy, I think I'd surf, that looked like fun."

"Girls surf, a few of them anyway, you could learn while I learn the Harmonica and you can come on our surf trips anytime you want. Actually...we insist on it."

We tidied up the bach, threw the boards on top of the car and headed off. Gwyneth snuggled up to me, placing her hand so close to my cock that I gave her a light-hearted scowl, she just smiled.

The beach was deserted again, the waves clean, and Gwyneth resumed her position on her towel as we paddled out. Her top was off before we reached the take off point.

"Tim." Davey was looking at me quite seriously.

"She's a keeper mate. Don't fuck it up. If you want any advice don't hesitate to ask me or Couter...you lucky prick" Couter was grinning at me.

"Ok. Thanks guys... I think I'm doing alright so far though. But I'll bear it in mind...especially if she starts to whinge about anything," I laughed back at them.

We surfed the morning away, until the wind kicked in, then joined Gwyneth on the beach.

"Do you want to have a go?"

Gwyneth sat up and smiled at me.

"Yes please, I didn't want to piss you guys off by asking."

I grabbed Couter's board, it was bigger than mine, then we headed down to the water's edge, where I dug the fin into the sand and gave her a quick surf lesson on how to jump up, stand etc. In the water I started pushing her into the broken white-water waves. She stood on her second attempt and to my amazement rode squealing until the board hit the sand.

Excitedly she pushed the board back out to me.

"That was awesome...so cool...more...I want more."

I was having fun too, pushing Gwyneth around and into waves with my hand on her bum.

Gwyneth rode another dozen waves before we called it quits. She insisted on carrying the board up the beach where Davey and Couter gave her a standing ovation.

"Not bad for your first try hotshot." Praise from Davey doesn't come easy, and I was quite proud of Gwyneth who was beaming.

The trip home was a quiet one. We were all mellow from the weekends activities and listened to the sounds on the 8-track stereo. Gwyneth snuggled up to me, then eventually her head slumped down onto my lap as she fell asleep. I woke her when we got back to town and headed for her house. She looked around to get her bearings and then turned to me giving me a passionate kiss. She looked a bit sad.

"I didn't want this weekend to end," she whispered in my ear. "I've never had such a cool time."

"Hey...we can always do it again. Something to look forward to."

Entering her street, she leaned forward and gave each of the others a kiss on the cheek. As we pulled up, her mother opened the door and stood there with her arms folded and checked us out as I unloaded her gear from the boot. Her mother was wearing a house coat and slippers looking as though she had just woken up and had a wine glass in her hand. She was an attractive woman I guess in her late 30's. Gwyneth looked a bit embarrassed as she wandered up the path and turned to say goodbye. We tooted and waved as we headed off.

"Has Gwyneth got a few issues at home?" Davey asked.

"More than a few." I answered.

Chapter Seventeen

I had to try and come to terms with my feelings for Gwyneth. I couldn't deny that what I felt was a bit more than just an exciting sexual episode with a beautiful girl. I was falling for her, but always there was this constant doubt in my mind about how promiscuous she was and that I might be just another of her romps with whoever took her fancy. Some of those doubts were alleviated when I ran down the hill and through the school gates the next morning, and there she was waiting for me with that devastating smile, swinging her hips with her hands clasped demurely in front of her.

"Been thinking of you," she said. "Actually, I was thinking of you heaps last night...and this morning when I woke up."

I couldn't help but grin back at her. "Why...was I that good a lover?"

"No...I mean yes that too, but I...oh dammit I don't know how to say it."

"Can I have a go...at saying it for you... I hope I'm right and haven't got this completely wrong...otherwise I'm going to look like an absolute idiot."

I dropped my bag and held her hands.

"You want me to teach you to surf." It took her a couple of seconds to realise I was teasing her. My grin gave it away. "Your feelings toward me might be a bit more than having a bit of fun and a good time. I hope that's the case because I'm struggling with the same thing."

She looked at me with a stunned look on her face for several seconds. "Gawd your good...that's exactly what I wanted to say." She pecked me on the cheek, regardless of everyone walking into school gawking at us curiously. I dropped her hands and picked up my bag.

"Come on we can talk about this later."

Training was a bit subdued. I broke it to Charlie that Gwyneth had come away with us. He was a bit stunned for a while and then he started pumping me for details. I knew that if I was evasive with the details, he would get suspicious, so I told him about the surfing, her bikini and everything else I could think of before the inevitable. "Come on dude did you get to fuck her?"

"Nah...we mucked around a bit though. Deal still stands. She was adamant, got to win a race first."

At least I hadn't lied to him, but I knew I was in a corner. How the hell would Gwyneth act around Charlie. Maybe she wouldn't come to training. But she did. We finished a set of reps and before we had even lifted our goggles, she called out the time to announce her arrival. Same place, same skirt hiked up and same panties exposed between her legs. She was beaming at us.

"Ok boys. A week to go, so no distractions, I want to see 100% effort and Tim your hips were waving around like a whore in a cat house...Get it together." She poked her tongue out at me as Charlie swallowed water when he fell back into the pool laughing.

Charlie had changed our routine. This final week was all about strength and speed sprints. 50 and 100 metre sprints with no cruising between laps. At the end he had Gwyneth time us from the starting blocks. My start was sloppy, and we worked on the depth of my dive.

Gwyneth was waiting as we exited the changing sheds.

"Good effort boys but I want to see better tomorrow. She lifted her skirt up. What do you think I should wear tomorrow... pink or blue...oh damn I forgot...no distractions." She dropped her skirt and grinned at us.

I had one day of detention left. Two actually but figured I might get away with the last one.

Gwyneth was waiting for me as usual, and I was pleased to see no one else turned up when Chrissy walked in.

"Hi Chrissy, how come you get to take detention. It isn't your turn, is it?"

"Hi yourselves. One of the benefits of being the youngest teacher in the school, I haven't figured out my excuses yet as to why I can't do it, unlike every other teacher in the school. So how was your weekend?" she grinned at us.

"Who've you been talking to?" I replied.

"Aaron who was talking to Davey...filled me in on the details."

"Not all of them I hope," said Gwyneth.

Chrissy laughed. "The boys were a bit smitten by you from what I heard. Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh Chrissy... it was so cool, I loved it. The beach, the surfing, the singing by the fire. Did you know Tim plays the harmonica. He's really good."

"Oh yes...I've heard Tim and Davey play plenty of times at parties. Anyway, how are you two getting along?"

We looked at each other. "Umm... yeah, we're cool. Getting to know one another." Gwyneth gave me a little punch in the arm.

"Tim...Chrissy could take that all sorts of ways."

"That's great. I reckon I knew before you guys that you would hook up. You make a lovely couple. I don't just mean you look cute, but I love the way you look after one another and we all need that. Here's some advice from someone who's been there and failed miserably. Be tolerant of each other and please be careful. Be honest with one another and things will only get better."

"Ah...that's heavy Chrissy...I'm sure Tim will come around to my way of thinking."

This time I gave Gwyneth a light punch on the arm.

We were walking out of school when Gwyneth stopped me and held my hand. "Tim...Umm...what about Charlie?"

"What about him...no...I'm sorry...I'm not going to try and tease you about this. You promised that the two of us could fuck you if we won a race...and now you're worried that maybe now we've hooked up as Chrissy puts it, either you don't want to do that, or your worried about what I would think of you if you went through with it."

"That's twice today Tim...that's twice you've put into words exactly what I couldn't say. How come your so perceptive?"

"That's an easy one...I haven't been thinking of much else... let's see if we can simplify things. Do you want him to fuck you?"

"No...not anymore."

"Good...because I don't want him too either. So, we could just tell him that, and that's the end of it."

"I know, but it would be so unfair. He's worked so hard with you...I would feel so bad."

"Not only you but me too...it's a bit of a worry. Still...one thing we've got going for us is he must win a race, but honestly, I would feel I was deceiving him if we kept from him that it wasn't going to happen as you promised. What about a compromise, what if you gave him something else?"

"Do you mean like a hand job or something...wouldn't you feel just the same about that?"

"Well how would you feel about it? I just don't want him to screw you. I know it might sound like jealousy and a bit old fashioned, but fuck it Gwyneth, anything would be better than that."

"I would only do it if you said OK. I mean if you didn't feel bad about it afterwards. Or hold it against me. Anyway...maybe he won't win a race...and for that matter you've got to too. Have you thought about that Mr perceptive?"

"Oh yeah...at least once a day, and then after Saturday night at least once every five minutes."

She giggled, looked around and then moved closer to me. "Keep that thought in mind lover, I can't wait for you to fuck me either. I hope your training isn't just for swimming and running. I want this fella in tip top condition when you run my race." She made a quick grab at my cock.

"Yes Ma'am...will do...I'll train every day."

"Ok if you need any coaching or tips give me a yell."

"You're going to give me a hard on Gwyneth if you keep talking like that."

"Good, I would hate to lose my touch."

Chapter Nineteen

We trained hard for the rest of the week. Gwyneth continued to time, tease, and encourage.

I had put off talking to Charlie unsure how he would react. Thursday was our last day as Charlie had insisted we had a lay day on Friday. The swim carnival was Monday. Charlie warned me to take it easy over the weekend, keep out of the surf and only light runs.

As we entered the pool, I fronted him. "Listen mate I need to talk to you. I guess by now you've figured Gwyneth and I are a bit of an item now."

"Only a blind man wouldn't see that...lucky bastard."

"Well, I can only put this one way. If you win, I don't want you to screw her, and Gwyneth doesn't want you to either for my sake."

"Aw for fucks sake. Thought this might be coming...Fuck it. Do you know how many hours I've dreamed about screwing her, not to mention how many wanks I've had. Bugger...we've trained our arses off." Charlie smacked at the water with his hand.

"Hold on bro, I know it must be disappointing but, Gwyneth wants to make it up to you in some other way, and I've agreed to it."

"What do you mean?"

"She'll look after you, but you don't get to fuck her. I'm sorry mate, I feel bad about it and so does she. But we've become more than mates. If it's any consolation I haven't fucked her, and she's adamant I'm not going to either unless I win a race."

Charlie thought for a while. "Sorry dude...guess I went off at you a bit. Didn't mean it, just a bit pissed. She doesn't have to do anything for me. I'm jealous as hell, but good for you. She is so frigging hot. Let's train...last one so let's make it a good one. Is she coming today?"

"No mate I asked her not to... in case there was blood."

The next day Gwyneth and I were sitting on a bench outside the science lab eating lunch.

"What you doing on the weekend lover?"

"Not a lot. Charlie's orders, got to save energy. Doesn't want me surfing. You ever been sailing?"

"No. Haven't even been on a boat other than Dad's navy boats when they have open days."

"Thought I might go for a sail tomorrow, want to come."

"Really...that sounds awesome, I watch the yachts all the time from home."

"It would be an early start again, be the whole day, got to go out on the high tide early and back in on the afternoons tide. I'll pick you up about 6, bring something warm and maybe something to eat."

"Ok Captain...this is so exciting."

Chapter Twenty

Once again, she was waiting outside her house as I pulled up. 'Overdraft' was a 24' day-sailer that we kept on a jetty up an estuary not far from home. Dad and his brother raced her regularly and sometimes on longer races Davey and I were roped in as crew. Dad wasn't racing it this summer as my uncle was in Europe for six months. He was a Major in the army. Dad had given me the ok to take her out for the day. I was straight up with him and told him I was taking a girl with me. "Your responsible for her, be careful," he warned me. I stored her gear below, and we motored down the channel and then out into the open sea.

"Ok Gwyneth, come and stand beside me. This is the tiller and you being so bright, you've probably figured out this is how I've been steering the boat. I'm going to turn her back into the wind while I get the sails up. So, I want you to hold this straight."

"Yes captain," she said demurely and put her hand on the front of my shorts. "It's not very straight."

I removed her hand from my shorts and placed it on the tiller. "Behave wench, or I'll have you keel hauled."

"Wow, that sounds hot...can we do that?"

With the sails up and trimmed, I cut the motor and 'Overdraft' coasted along before the offshore breeze.

Gwyneth had a permanent grin on her face taking it all in.

"This is awesome Tim. I feel like I'm running away. Where are we going?"

"That island over there. It will take us a couple of hours. We'll anchor up for a few more, then sail back when the afternoon sea breeze kicks in."

"Ok. What can I do. Do you want me to help steer the yacht."

"Nah... just sit back, relax and enjoy."

"Umm...Captain sir...would it be alright if I wore my bikini."

"No Gwyneth...if you wear that string thingy you call a bikini, you'll be endangering the boat."

"I'm going to."

"What?"

"Disobey orders."

She popped down below and pulled off her top and bra, then realised I could see straight down into the cabin. Slowly she stood up, turned towards me, slid her hands up her stomach and cupped her tits. Swaying slowly, she pointed her nipples at me and gently squeezed them. I groaned and tried to look away but couldn't as she started to unbutton her shorts then dropped down to her knees before kicking them away.

"If you want to see more captain, how about getting rid of the shirt."

I tried to ignore her, but my eyes were jumping between her panties and her cheeky grin.

Standing up I jammed the tiller between my legs to hold it steady before pulling off my t shirt. Gwyneth sat on the floor of the cabin leaned back on her hands and opened her legs wide before running one hand over the gusset of her panties. She kept staring straight at me as she rubbed and pushed at the thin material, laying one finger along her slit she dipped the end of her finger into her hole then repeated it over and over before she groaned and clamped her legs together. She shook for a few seconds then spread her legs open again. Pulling her finger away and sitting up, she looked at the wet spot that had now spread across her panties, before grinning up at me. I had to shuffle around and adjust the rapidly hardening cock in my shorts. Her panties hit the deck and she shuffled around and bent over pretending to have trouble finding her bikini in her bag. I almost died as she wiggled her bum to pull on those little string bottoms, then slipped on the top. Gwyneth sat next to me in the cockpit.

"You're a shameless tease Gwyneth. I can't believe you just did that."

"And looking at that bulge in your shorts, you're a dirty perv. Come on Captain Perceptive, admit it. You like looking and I like showing. We're a match made in heaven, and you can't wait to fuck me, and I can't wait for you to do it. But I'm going to... because I made a promise and keeping my promise is one virtue I have left," she poked her tongue out at me. "There's nothing I would want more right now than to have your cock inside my pussy, but it isn't going to happen until you earn it, meantime, enjoy the foreplay."

"Fuck Gwyneth," ...I shook my head. "Where did that come from. Who's being perceptive now. Yeah... your right, I do like to perv, but who wouldn't with a show like that. I just don't understand...you have no shame, no inhibitions, no reservations at all. Don't get me wrong...I think you are drop dead gorgeous and hotter than hell, but why are you different to every other girl in the world?"

She hung her head. "I thought we went over this before...I like sex and I like being sexy...and you saw what happened when I put on my little show just then, I got off on it just the same as I would have if you were doing it to me. How can I put this simply...teasing makes me horny as hell and sometimes I cum in my panties." She was quiet now for a few seconds. "I don't hurt anyone by doing it, no one complains. If I'm that fucked up and not normal by doing it, then I'm sorry, it's just the way I am. Tim...can't we just enjoy it." She nudged me with her elbow.