Gwyneth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwyneth removed Charlie's cock from her mouth it was wet with saliva. She had a hand around it and while still stroking turned her head to look at me. "Are you going to use my pussy and fuck me from behind?"

Gwyneth was giving me the ok to use her just as we had talked about. I was reluctant to fulfil the second part of her fantasy but thought what the hell. "Yes Gwyneth...just keep sucking Charlie's dick while I get your fuck hole nice and wet so that I can fuck you like the dirty little bitch you are. You want cock...you're going to get cock...one using your mouth and one using your tight little pussy." I surprised myself with how easy it was to say what I thought she wanted to hear.

Her eyes rolled up as she groaned. There was a hint of a smile on her face. Charlie gave me a 'what the fuck' look but I just winked at him.

"You dirty prick Tim...do you know how vulnerable this makes me feel? You're making me suck a cock while I've got my knees apart as you perv on my panties while poking them into my hole with your fingers. You guys are a couple of horny dirty pricks using my holes like this."

"Instead of talking Gwyneth, how about using that potty mouth of yours to suck a cock...make sure you give Charlie a blowjob to remember. He deserves it for all the teasing you gave him you dirty little bitch."

Gwyneth smiled at me, turned back, and licked the head of Charlie's cock before wrapping her lips around it and sucking it in. I had been pushing her panties further into her pussy. They were now quite wet. Perhaps it was the heady dirty talk that inspired me to do so as I lifted my thumb up to where the pucker of her arse was and pushed her panties against it. Once again Gwyneth pulled off Charlie's cock and looked back at me.

"You dirty filthy prick Tim...God that feels naughty." She attacked Charlie's cock again but pushed back against my thumb as I applied more pressure against her arsehole managing to force some of the panty material into the pucker. With two fingers I pulled aside the gusset of her panties exposing her now very glistening wet pussy, held my cock with my other hand and rubbed the head up and down her slit before slowly sliding into her hole. She groaned and pushed back until I was fully inside her with just a finger and thumb around the base of my cock. I was then able to use those other fingers to touch and play with her clit. It felt harder than ever and after a few seconds of slowly sliding in and out of her pussy she began to cum. I could feel her pussy tense and pulse around my cock then her arsehole started to contract around my thumb and the panty I had pushed into her hole.

"Oh my god Tim...what are you doing to me?" She was almost shouting.

"Shhh...be quiet Gwyneth, someone will hear you. Charlie's going to fuck your mouth while I give your pussy a good hard fucking until we both cum in your slutty little holes."

Charley was grinning at me as I started fucking slowly, then built my rhythm up, until I was fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. Gwyneth stopped her sucking and put her head on her forearms. "Fuck Tim...that feels so dirty...you humping my arse like that...you're using me as a fuck toy while you make me suck on a cock you dirty prick." Her words were grunted out between my thrusts. "Let's all cum at the same time, this feels so fucking hot I'm going to cum again soon. Tim...cum on my arse for me... Charlie cum in my mouth...cum over my face if you want." Grabbing at Charlie's cock again she slid it back into her mouth.

"Tell as when Gwyneth." I told her.

We fucked and sucked for a few minutes more. I had been thinking about how she was responding to my thumb jamming her panties up her arse, she seemed to be loving it. I decided that was what I wanted to do, cum over her arsehole and the thought of it made me ram into her so hard that Charlies cock was forced deeper and deeper into her throat. "Now." she moaned with a mouthful of cock, although with her mouth full it came out as 'Oww.'Charlie threw his head back and groaned while I rammed into her a couple more times, pulled out, yanked her panties aside and pointed my cock at her arse. As the first two shots of cum splashed onto her arsehole Gwyneth started to cum, her groans suddenly stopping as Charlie unloaded into her mouth. She shook and shook and as I finally stopped cumming I watched as my cum dribbled off her arse onto her pussy and then dripped onto the floor. Gwyneth continued swallowing as Charlie with his head back and eyes closed unloaded into her mouth till eventually his cock slid out and he collapsed backwards. Gwyneth stayed on her hands and knees, every few seconds convulsing again, her back arching up and down as another orgasm consumed her.

The three of us sat on the floor next to each other with Gwyneth in the middle. She was wiping between her legs with her panties. "Lucky I've got a spare pair," she grinned at us. "That was the best guys. First time I've swallowed for your information Charlie." She gave him a kiss on the cheek then turned to me. "Thank you for you know what." Kissing my cheek, she grinned at me. "All debts paid out and received. Aw shit," she said glancing at her watch. "It's 5 to 1. We'll get caught."

I jumped up and peaked through the window. Mr Stevens the chemistry teacher was walking down the path to the lab. He was maybe a hundred metres away.

"Quick into the classroom...grab a couple of seats." Gwenda and I a bit dumbfounded did as Charley said. Gwyneth stuffing her panties into her bag while charley and I pulled up our pants and buttoned up our flies. Charley grabbed some chalk and started scribbling on the blackboard. "Just act cool," he told us.

"So, you see Gwyneth where you're having a problem, is in balancing the equation, where you're going from these substances here, Iron Oxide plus Aluminium to this substance Aluminium Oxide then if you balance out the equation using the number of reactive elements, you'll see that you will still have Iron left over. Does that make sense?". Out of the corner of my eye I could see Mr Stevens through the window in the door, looking in and listening.

"Umm sort of...I'm not very good at maths though and when I see all those letters and numbers it sort of confuses me."

The door opened and Stevens walked in. "What's going on here then?"

We all turned to him as though we were only now aware of his presence.

"Aw sorry Sir...Gwyneth was having a problem with balancing chemical equations, so I thought the best way was using a blackboard. Hope you don't mind Sir recess was nearly over.

Stevens looked at us then went up to the blackboard and looked at what Charley had written.

"Wish all my students were this proactive. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would have suspected you were up to no good. I hear you two did well at the swimming sports. Good for you. Sporting success and academic success seem to go hand in hand. Just check in with me first next time before you utilize the facilities Charles."

"Aw yes Mr Stevens...no problem."

We managed to hold it together and get around the back of the sciences buildings and out of sight before we lost it. Gwyneth burst out laughing, followed by Charley and me. We sat on the grass and laughed and laughed.

"Charley that was bloody brilliant. That's twice, once at the pool and then today you've got us out of the shit." My sides were getting sore from laughing.

"Just remember to check in next time you want to use the facilities though Charley." Gwyneth chipped in, and we were away again. "If it wasn't so rude what we were doing, I'd get one up on Couter and his funny escapades. Do you guys realize I've still got no panties on, and I need a drink real bad." Gwyneth hopped up and started to jog towards the girl's toilets before remembering her state of dress and pushing down her skirt started walking. She glanced back at us grinning.

Charley and I sat there for a while, thinking about what had just gone down.

"I don't suppose that's going to happen again is it Tim?"

"No mate...we owed you that, but Gwyneth and I are an item now and if I have my way it will be for a long time. Sorry mate, I owe you a lot...you're a bloody good mate and I can't thank you enough for what you've done for me...and Gwyneth."

"You're a lucky bastard...I hope you realize that...she's friggin awesome. Am I jealous...you bet your arse I am, but you deserve her. It took me a while to click on what was going on in there, but I'll never forget it...being part of that little pantomime. You're a good mate Tim...even if you throw races."

Charley was grinning at me. "Aw shit...thought I might have got away with that.'

Like Charley had said I felt like the luckiest bastard alive. At the end of the year, Gwyneth moved into my parent's house with us. Finally rid of her mother, she had family and people who cared for her, and she gave back in kind. My mother and father had their always wanted daughter. Mum and Gwyneth were best friends and Dad loved having another female in a house after years of my brothers and I.

When I decided I needed to spend time in Australia with my oldest brother who was unable to return to New Zealand, Gwyneth didn't try to stop me. She knew we were close and I had missed him ever since he had to leave. Her career was important to her, she still wanted to join the police, so she decided not to join me. Both of us knew we would eventually marry; it was a foregone conclusion.

Our love making was never dull. Sometimes Gwyneth wanted to be submissive and at others dominant which made it exciting. I was so infatuated with her that she was never far from my thoughts. Any doubts I might have as to how she felt about me, would rapidly disappear as she did all she could to show her love for me. But all she had to do was smile at me with those beautiful green eyes and I couldn't help but grin back at her. There was only one thing we couldn't agree on...who was luckiest. Her for finding me or me for finding her.

She also learnt to surf and sail, and whenever we were on the water she was constantly on the lookout for Dolphins and other yachts we could 'Rum race' with.