Gwyneth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw shit...I'm so sorry mate, I shouldn't have said all that...don't know what's wrong with me. I'm the luckiest person alive having you, and I'm whinging about it."

"Here's what I think for what it's worth. You've got a battle going on between your dick and some sort of sense of morality. You're as horny as hell and want it on one hand, but because I'm different you are probably thinking, is this the sort of girl I want to take home to meet Mum and Dad. You might be happier if you went through the process of chasing me, seducing me, and conquering me so that I became a googly eyed love struck, hang on your every word trophy girlfriend. Well, here's some news for you buster. I don't need seducing. I fell for you as soon as you stuck up for me...I went about seducing you. I teased and you liked it, which allowed us to get to know one another. If you think I'm just too slutty for you, then there is not a lot I can do about it. In the back of your mind, you've got this nagging thought that maybe I'm just a Nympho who is going to go around screwing anyone I fancy. Well, that isn't going to happen buster...because I've fallen for you. I want you, and as long as you want me, I don't want anyone else. Got it?"

It took me a little while for what she had said to sink in. She had floored me. I shook my head and slowly the realization that what she had said was right, dawned on me. Gwyneth was looking away over the side of the boat.

"I thought I was perceptive as to what you were thinking, I'm just an amateur...Miss Perceptive. Can you please turn around and kiss me." I was grinning and she was smiling as she turned. As we kissed, she held my head in her hands as she crushed her lips into mine. I was in danger of crash gybing the yacht and had to call a stop, got her to duck down to avoid the boom as it swung across and settled onto a new course. "Let's just enjoy the sailing until we reach the island," I suggested, "otherwise we are going to end up going for a swim."

"Ok." She was beaming that beautiful smile at me again. "How do I pee? I need to have a pee."

"Oh...You will have to pee into the bailer and then I'll throw it over the side." I pulled the bailer from the locker under our feet. It was a large plastic bottle with a handle and the top cut off. She looked at it, and then me.

"Are you sure, isn't there any other way?"

"You could swing your legs over the back of the boat while I hold you if you liked."

She thought about it for a while. "The bailer, I think. You're not going to watch, are you?" she had it in her hand and was contemplating it.

"Wouldn't dream of it... but is that a bit of modesty I detect?"

I looked away but snuck a glance, as she slid her bikini bottom down, sat on the edge of the seat, spread her legs wide and started to giggle. She started to pee, but it came in spurts co-inciting with her giggles which turned to laughter. It was infectious and I joined her as she handed me the half-filled bottle. I emptied it over the side.

"That felt so rude. Did you enjoy that Captain, saw you watching?"

"Aw hell yeah...that was hot. There's another boat heading towards us Gwyneth, could you put that piece of candy floss on and behave for a few minutes."

"Yes sir, Captain."

As the launch motored by, we gave the occupants a wave.

"Come and sit beside me. If you can learn to steer, I'll make us a coffee, missed mine this morning. The stove can be a bit tricky."

I placed her arm on mine on top of the tiller. "See that lighthouse, that's where we are heading. If you want to go right, push the tiller left and vice versa, but not too much. If you cock things up just let go and she will round up into the wind, but watch the boom Gwyneth, if we go too much to the left it will swing across suddenly and knock your block off." I took my hand away and let her have a go. She had a death grip on the tiller and eyes fixed ahead. I told her to relax. Five minutes later I was back with two mugs and sat down beside her and placed my hand on the tiller.

"No please...I like this...I like sailing...it's so quiet and peaceful. Guys have all the fun, surfing, sailing."

"There's nothing stopping you doing any of that."

"Ah...maybe a surfboard and a yacht."

"You can borrow a surfboard anytime...just ask Couter...and my ship is yours."

"Can I take my top off...could you undo it please, my hands are full, coffee and tiller."

I looked around to check for other boats then pulled the strings on her top. The morning sun was warming up, the best time of the day.

Chapter Twenty One

"What's that?" Gwyneth was pointing.

I took the tiller from her, told her to duck and went through a gybe. "Those are dolphins, let's take a look." I stood, put my fingers in my mouth and whistled as loud as possible. A single dolphin broke from the pod and headed towards us. "This is a scout come to check us out." The dolphin raced around the boat then leapt high into the air.

Gwyneth squealed with delight. "Oh my God...he's beautiful, he's smiling, look at him he's huge".

The dolphin shot back to the pod as I turned the yacht into the wind and dropped the sails.

"What are you doing?"

"Going for a swim...coming?" I shot forward into the cabin and grabbed two masks, snorkels and flippers. Then tied a line to the cleat on the back of the boat and threw it over the side.

"No time to discuss it. If you want to swim with them, just do as I do. If you decide to come, don't let go of the rope or me. You can swim, can't you?" She just nodded at me as I put my snorkelling gear and flippers on, whistled again and dived over the side.

The pod split as it came around the bow and milled around the rear of the boat. There were about 20 of them. The bolder ones came close but not close enough that they let me touch them. There was a splash and Gwyneth dropped in beside me. She grabbed my hand and laughed into her snorkel as the dolphins slid by checking out the newcomer. A female with a new-born calf slowly swam up to Gwyneth and stopped motionless in front of her, the two of them staring straight at her. The calf shyly tucked in against the mother's side as it was being introduced to humans for the first time. With a flick of their tails the two of them skitted away in unison. Gwyneth turned to me her eyes huge as she tried to grin with the snorkel in her mouth.

A large dolphin circled us a few times as we hung onto the rope. He dived down and slowly rose up between the two of us facing Gwyneth. She tentatively put a hand out, before releasing the rope and with two hands now held the Dolphin above it's dorsal fins. They remained like that for maybe 10 seconds before the dolphin made several clicking noises rolled over onto its back and swam away. Quick as a flash the pod disappeared leaving the two of us staring in wonder at each other. We scrambled up the boarding ladder and into the cockpit. Gwyneth was so excited she didn't know what to say.

"Did you...that baby...I held a...".

I put a finger too her lips. "No need to talk about it now...let's just enjoy the moment."

She looked at me for a few seconds and then flung her arms around me and crushed her lips to mine. We fell onto the squabs laughing and kissing. Her nipples were hard against my chest as we came together with her on top. She held my head between her hands and pashed me with such abandon that I could feel myself hardening as her skimpy bikini clad bottom rubbed against my cock.

"I want to fuck you so badly that I think I should break my promise. You just gave me the best moment of my life... do you want to fuck me as much as I want you to?"

"Hold on Gwyneth...we are in the middle of the ocean with sails down and I can hear another boat motor coming closer might be checking us out. Roll off me, go into the cabin, there are towels in the front locker and I will get us underway again."

"Ok Captain...but hold that thought...I'm as randy as hell."

She disappeared below, a motorboat with two couples aboard roared up to us.

"You ok mate?" shouted the driver. "Saw your sails down."

"Yeah, swimming with dolphins thanks." I pointed in the direction the pod had headed. The four of them looked in the direction I had pointed before the skipper opened the throttles waved and they roared off.

"You bastard Tim." I heard from the cabin. She came back to the hatchway arms on hips looking mad as hell. 'There's a toilet in that locker."

"Is there...oh hell I forgot. I think you're right."

"You dirty little perv...you made me pee into that bottle thing."

I looked up at the sky trying to act innocent. Then grinned down at her. "You seemed to think it felt naughty from memory, and wasn't that you giggling, laughing, and having fun."

She jumped up into the cockpit beside me and quick as lightning grabbed onto my crutch."

"Ahh...Gwyneth that hurts," but she just squeezed harder.

"You've got two options Captain. You either say 'Sorry Gwyneth' or you won't be able to use this for anything other than peeing into a bottle yourself."

I laughed but that only hurt more. "I'm sorry Gwyneth...can I have a kiss...I like you being mad, it makes you poke your tits out... hot as hell... especially with your hands on your hips."

One final squeeze and she let me go, placed her hands either side of my face and kissed me.

"I forgive you...it was kind of funny...good trick but I don't forget. I'll get you back. I think that maybe I need to check your dick out, make sure it still works." She started to tug at the top of my board shorts.

"Hold on. There's another yacht heading this way. Can you put a shirt and shorts on Gwyneth."

I recognized the yacht as 'Darleen' one of 'Overdraft's regular competitors. The Dawson brothers and one of their wife's were aboard. They cruised in beside us and I exchanged greetings. They were obviously inquisitive as Gwyneth re-appeared through the hatchway.

"Hiya Tim, nice day. Where's the old man, we've been missing him." This was Allan Dawson. "How about a rum race Tim. From here to between the lighthouse and 'B' buoy?"

"Sorry guys, Gwyneth here is just a rooky, we wouldn't have a show in hell."

"Give you a head start. And two to one odds."

"How much of a head start?"

"We'll let you set and trim your spinnaker before we are allowed to pull ours out of the bag."

I thought about it for a while, looked at Gwyneth who didn't have a clue what we were talking about, and the distance which was maybe a mile and a half to the lighthouse. "Ok you're on. Give us a few minutes while I brief my crew though."

I filled Gwyneth in on what was going to happen. "You're going to steer us just like you were doing before. I'm going to be running around like a silly bugger, playing with a big sail and we are going to beat their yacht to the lighthouse. Then they are going to give us two bottles of Rum. Simple as that"

"But Tim, I don't know what I'm doing."

"Yes, you do, you did it fine before, just don't overreact...treat the yacht gently."

I went to work. Dragged the spinnaker out of its bag, set up the pole, ran the sheets back, clipped on the halyard and hauled up the kite. Trimming the kite to the position I was happy with I yelled out, "Set" and the race was on.

"I can't see where I'm going Tim, the sail is huge."

"Sit over here, look under the sail, but move around softly, any sudden movement will slow us down with the wind being so light."

We had a one hundred metre lead on 'Darleen' before they had their kite set and set off after us trying to steal our wind from behind. I had Gwyneth lead them on a merry dance, she was doing well with nice subtle movements on the tiller but the inevitable happened. We fell into a hole and 'Darleen' got close enough to steal our wind before sliding up beside us then moving ahead.

"Good try Tim. That rums going to taste good," Allan called across to us.

"Have we lost?"

"Not yet...just need to find some wind."

I saw what I wanted. A new breeze coming down from our left. Put a finger to my lips and indicated to Gwyneth to change course. Darleen's crew weren't watching, they thought it was a done deal as we hit the new breeze, Gwyneth straightened up and we surged forward. "Allan looked around, saw what was happening but couldn't react fast enough as we sped past the lighthouse with a 30-metre lead.

Gwyneth was squealing with excitement. "We won. We won," she was beside herself as I dropped the spinnaker onto the foredeck and tidied things up.

'Darleen' slid alongside us. "Well done Tim...you're a chip off the old man's block. Thought we had you there. I'll get that rum to you mate."

"Cheers Allan. Give it to Dad next time you're both at the yacht club."

"You sure she's a rooky. Nice boat handling if you ask me. You weren't having us on were you?" Allan was smiling at Gwyneth.

"No Mr Dawson, this is my first time on a boat, other than a warship. Did I do alright then?" She had a blank look on her face like she didn't have a clue. Allan still wasn't sure if he had been had.

The Dawsons gave us a wave and moved off. I finished on the foredeck, stowed the spinnaker, and joined Gwyneth. She had a smug smile on her face like the cat that got the cream. I took the tiller from her, rounded the point and we drifted into the bay behind it, where I dropped the sails and anchor. Gwyneth had her shirt and shorts off again, back to her string bikini, as I brought fresh coffees and her bacon and egg pie back into the cockpit. She was sunbathing lying on her stomach on top of the cabin top, facing me.

"Guess what you did lover."

"What did I do?"

"You won a race."

"You mean we won a race. I couldn't have done it without you. What are you trying to tell me?" I asked innocently.

"I've been looking for a reason to justify breaking my promise to you, and now I've got it. You're allowed to fuck me now."

I thought for a while. "Gwyneth...I don't want to fuck you." She looked at me confused. "I want to make love to you, is that Ok?"

"Umm yes...that's what I really meant...Sorry for being a bit gross, do you really mean that?"

"Yeah, I do. I just want to make nice slow love to you...that's after I eat your bacon and egg pie and drink this coffee," I grinned at her.

"Ok." She rolled onto her back. "Guess you want me to wear my panties then. You know I like being felt up with my panties on. Is that part of making love?"

Chapter Twenty Two

I had a final check around the bay before heading down below. We had it to ourselves and it was calm, the wind having dropped right off, but I knew that within an hour or so the land would be warmer creating an onshore breeze. Gwyneth had gone below and been rummaging around for a good 5 minutes before I headed into the cabin. She hopped off the berth she had been sitting on and I saw that she had re-arranged the squabs and cushions to make plenty of room. She stood in front of me now naked except for a pair of panties. Her hair was brushed out and her smile was as innocent as a new-born lamb, with her hands crossed in front of her pussy. She ever so slightly swayed her hips at me, it was so provocative I felt myself begin to harden as I moved forwards to embrace her.

We kissed and our lips tasted of the salt from our swim with the dolphins. Our kissing was slow and gentle not like the desperate passions of a week ago when we were getting to know one another. I pushed Gwyneth down onto the squabs and lay beside her, leaned on an elbow and just admired that awesome body as I traced its outline brushing my fingers ever so lightly over her skin. Reaching down, I brushed over her thighs, up over the curve of her hips onto her stomach, around each of her breasts, up onto her neck then around her ears. As I touched her ear, I felt her shudder, so kissed it, running the tip of my tongue behind and then gently inside before taking the lobe between my lips and gently sucking on it. I felt the goosebumps rise under the hand I had on the edge of her panties, then she shuddered before speaking for the first time.

"God Tim...who?" but I cut her off by laying a finger on her lips, before kissing them again and covering her face with soft kisses. Gwyneth shuddered again as I placed my lips over her closed eyelid and held them there, her hips squirmed beneath my hand and her legs opened slightly. With fingers and lips, I traced around and over her tits, before kissing and sucking onto her nipples.

Gwyneth was making little groaning sounds and continued to shudder occasionally.

"Please Tim...I need you to touch me... I want to touch you too, take your shorts off, let me make love to you too."

I stood up and dropped my shorts, kicking them away. Gwyneth sat up and placed her hands on my hips, turned me towards her and stared at my rapidly hardening cock.

"Look what it can do all by itself...Clever boy...shall I help it grow big and strong. I want it nice and big for Gwyneth's little pussy lover." She was grinning at me again, teasing the hell out of me and I was loving it. It took a lot of self-control not to rip her panties off and fuck her hard and fast. One hand went around my cock and the other under my balls. She started stroking me ever so slowly, leaned forward and put the tip of my cock between her lips before sucking it in. Then she spread her legs as wide as she could exposing her panty clad pussy to me. They were already damp, and I placed two fingers over her dampness and very gently pushed the fabric into her hole. She groaned around it and sucked more of my cock into her mouth. It only took a few seconds more of me pushing her panties into her hole before she started to jerk and clamp her legs shut trapping my hand as her legs trembled. Her mouth came away from my cock, but she still gripped it as she squealed and shook. I pushed her back onto the bed and pulled her panties off, resisting the temptation to start fucking, pushing her knees apart and exposing her further by pulling her pussy lips apart with my hands and thumbs and started licking, sucking, and poking. The taste of her and the smell of her pussy was like an aphrodisiac. I couldn't get enough of it and started forcing my face and tongue into her exposed and open crutch. My chin pushed into her hole as I licked and sucked on her clit. Within a couple of minutes her next climax had her squeezing with her thighs and pulling on my head with her hands entangled in my hair as she squealed again and panted for breath.

"That's twice you've made me cum, plus a whole lot of little ones. Next time I want to do it with your cock in my pussy...if that is alright with you Captain."

"Yes Ma'am. Do you want fries with that?"

She punched me lightly on the arm before telling me to lie on my back. Gwyneth straddled my thighs and grabbed hold of my cock, stroked it then looked at me with a lustful grin.

"You can cum inside me Tim...I'm on the pill... I want to feel you're cum inside me."

I nearly came when she told me that. Back in those days the 'Pill' hadn't been around long.

Gwyneth leaned forward so that her nipples brushed mine then guided the head of my cock into her hole. It was wet with her cum, and she slowly lowered onto me until half my cock was inside her before leaning forward again and kissing me. I was desperate to push into her but resisted again knowing that if I started, I wouldn't be able to stop. She was so wet and warm but surprisingly tight.

Leaning back now she pulled my hands up onto her tits. Her nipples were harder than I had ever felt before and I looked down between us and saw her clit was poking between her lips more than I had ever seen before. As I watched, Gwyneth sank down lower and most of my cock was now inside her. It was my turn to groan as she slowly started to fuck me.

"Those Dolphins were so cool, weren't they, and what about that race. We whipped their arses. Was my bacon and egg pie, ok?" Gwyneth grinned at me. "God your cock feels so good. Tell me if you need me to stop."