Gwyneth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antipod
Antipod
38 Followers

She was teasing me but at the same time trying to take my mind off what we were doing.

"Maybe you need to tell me if you need me to stop. Have you thought of that?"

"Hmmm...that's a nice thought, let's try that."

She stopped but I kept going lifting into her, and now she groaned as I put my arms under hers and back onto her shoulders pulling her forward to kiss. As she leaned forward, I lifted my hips off the bunk and pushed as deep into her as I could. Back and forth, sliding in and out I slowly picked up the pace.

"Tim...I'm going to cum...that's so good I'm going to cum. I don't want us to cum yet."

"Just do it Gwyneth...cum all over my cock," I whispered into her ear then took her earlobe between my lips. That put her over the top and she pushed her hips down onto mine and held them there, put her hands onto my chest and squeezed her pussy onto my cock. I felt it throbbing and a warm gush of her juice covered my cock before she eventually relaxed and collapsed onto my chest. Slowly I resumed my thrusting and she looked at me almost in disbelief.

"You didn't cum...you're still fucking me."

"No, I'm still making love to you. You let me know when you've had enough and I'll cum then."

"Yes, next time please...do it next time with me...but soon, I'm going to do it soon."

I increased my pace and built it up till I felt myself begin to get to the point of no return.

"Now Gwyneth ...start to cum now."

I was thrusting as fast and hard as I could while she bounced up and down in unison. She yelled at me and forced her hips down onto me, holding my cock with her pussy as I let loose and yelled back at her, cum shooting deep into her. The two of us collapsed and it was several seconds before I stopped pumping cum, and she stopped shuddering.

"Well...that was worth waiting for wasn't it." I laughed after my breathing settled down.

She started kissing me, "I knew you were a good lover, but that was ridiculous. I am so wet."

"Me too. How about a swim, the boats beginning to rock and it's not because of us. The sea breeze is starting, so I reckon we've got about 20 minutes."

Our sail back home was a rollicking affair. The wind was up and waves starting to build. 'Overdraft' was on a broad reach, her best and fastest point of sailing. I put Gwyneth back on the tiller and taught her how to reach along then surf each new swell. She loved it and was squealing with delight as we surfed down the swells before burying the nose into the wave in front then starting again. I had to admit she seemed to have a natural feel for the yacht. I had sailed with plenty of worse helmsman even on larger yachts. She was almost disappointed as we rounded up dropped the sails and then motored back up the estuary.

"Tim...I thought last week at the beach was the best day of my life, but today was just the best, just the most amazing, just the most incredible day ever. Thank you...thank you for the sailing...thank you for the Dolphins...thank you for the love making."

"I thought your bacon and egg pie was better than last weeks." It wasn't a soft punch that she hit my arm with, but we both ended up laughing.

Chapter Twenty Three

It had crossed my mind that he might do so, and sure enough my father was waiting to help us as we pulled up to the marina. I had warned Gwyneth he might be there, and she seemed a bit nervous about it. "Just be herself, but no flirting or teasing." My father was an astute man and would soon be on to her if she tried any of her usual tricks.

I think my father fell in love for the second time in his life when he saw Gwyneth. He looked a bit stunned and wasn't expecting such a gorgeous girl. When we had tied up Dad stepped aboard, and I introduced her. Gwyneth gave him her killer smile and she kissed his cheek.

"Thanks for letting us go for a sail it was amazing."

"You're welcome, Gwyneth. Tim your mother wants to know if Gwyneth would like to come home and join us for dinner." I suspected a bit of a conspiracy here. Mum obviously knew about Gwyneth and was curious.

She looked at me a bit worried again.

"You ok with that Gwyneth."

"Umm...yeah that would be nice thanks."

We tidied up the yacht and locked her up. Gwyneth had the good sense to make sure the cabin was the same as we had found it before we docked. Dad headed off and we followed soon after in mum's car.

"Tim...I'm really worried, I haven't got any clothes or anything...what if your mother doesn't like me?"

"Then I guess I'll just have to kill her."

"Tim be serious. I've never been invited to dinner before."

I pulled the car over at the top of our street.

"My mother is one of the coolest, open-minded people you will ever meet. She runs an open house for all our friends. They know they can come and go and there is always a feed. We'll just have to find you an evening dress for the dinner table. Actually, maybe not...I'm not sure dad could handle it if you got all dolled up. Just relax and be yourself. You'll love mum."

We arrived home and I gave Gwyneth a quick tour before taking her into the kitchen to meet mum. Our house was a big old place that had been built in the 1920's.

"Hello Gwyneth." Mum turned and gave her a big smile as we walked in then gave her a hug. "I guess you'll be wanting a shower. I'll show you where. Would you like to borrow some clothes I guess you weren't expecting to come to dinner."

"Oh... thank you, that would be great. Sorry to be a nuisance."

"Oh, don't be silly, I might even have something nice. Couter, Aaron and Davey are always having girls over that seem to be leaving clothes behind, can't imagine why," she laughed. "I've got a whole set of drawers full of them. Come on this will be fun. I showered in the main bathroom while Gwyneth used mum and dad's ensuite. It was probably nearly an hour later when I hadn't seen her again, that I went looking to see where she was. Mum and Gwyneth were chatting away like old friends, laughing about who knows what, as Gwyneth helped in the kitchen. I left them to it. Davey Couter and Aaron turned up after an unsuccessful surf trip and ten minutes later Chrissy arrived. I didn't mention that Gwyneth was here, so everyone got a hell of a surprise when Mum called 'Dinners ready' and found Gwyneth laying food plates in the dining room. Couter was the first to react.

"Gwyneth...I knew you would see sense and come and find me." He raced over and hugged her. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist my record collection and I can still buy you a puppy" She giggled, then everyone else came forward to give her a hug.

Dad sat at the head of the table but that was the most formal part of any meal at our place, everyone hoeing into the food, beers and wine, the noise level gradually getting louder as Couter spun his stories. Gwyneth was grinning the whole time and I could tell that probably she had never enjoyed the company of family and friends such as ours before.

"Tim...got a call from Allan Dawson. Reckons he owes me a couple of bottles of rum. Want to tell us about it." My Dad had a big grin on his face.

"Maybe Gwyneth might like to tell everyone about it. She was the helmsman." I had been hoping that Gwyneth would join into the conversations, and this was my opportunity.

She gave me a half pie dirty look then glanced around at everyone; all were waiting in anticipation.

"Well...they came along just after we were swimming with the Dolphins."

"You swam with Dolphins?" This was Chrissy with an incredulous look on her face.

Gwyneth who no doubt had been itching to tell her story of the day's events, launched into an enthusiastic portrayal of what happened. When she finished everyone clapped and cheered her. She was beaming with delight.

After dinner, Davey, Aaron, Couter and Chrissy headed off to a party. Gwyneth and I declined and after helping mum clean up, we walked down the road to the beach, hand in hand.

"I just can't believe how nice your Mum and Dad are. Your Mum is so cool. She didn't even ask me one awkward question. I wish I had a family like that."

"Yeah, I know I'm pretty lucky. But your part of our extended family now. That's if you want to be. Do you want to stay the night?"

"Do you mean it, what about your parents won't they say anything?"

"I don't mean sleep with me, not the first time they've met you, but there are plenty of spare beds. The only thing you would have to worry about is Couter in case he comes home drunk. He won't care which bed he flops into. Mum asked me if you were staying, and I told her I would ask. She wouldn't have asked if she didn't think you were worthy of Captain Perceptive."

"Tim...The more time I spend with you...the more time I want to spend with you. Do you feel the same about me...I don't just mean the making love thing...but it seems to me that we get along together and have fun...the best thing is, I can talk to you, and you understand and don't judge me. Have I got it all wrong."

We were on the beach now and the sun was starting to set. I turned to her and held her hands in mine. "Ok, here goes... If we are so much alike, and you're thinking what I'm thinking, then you're asking yourself, 'Am I in love or am I falling in love'...can I say it or will he or she just laugh. Should I say it first or should I wait for her to do it. Then there is the great big question. How do I know if I am truly in love? I can't answer that for you, it's just for you to work out. I could ask you to say you love me, or you could ask me, but that's just not the same. I hope I'm in love...I hope the way I feel about you, means I'm in love with you and I hope you feel the same about me. I don't think it's the hot beautiful funny gorgeous girl with amazing eyes that makes me get a hard on every time she smiles at me, that makes me feel that way. I think it's deeper than that."

Gwyneth was open mouthed as she stared at me. "God you're good Tim. Mr Perceptive does it again. I don't think I should stay the night".

"Why is that?"

"Because I don't trust myself to stay out of your bed."

"Control yourself you horny wench."

"Tim, you know how I had a sort of fetish about two guys...and you know the thing about Charlie made that sort of difficult. Well... I've got another one."

"Another what?"

"When we make love again, could we do a doggy...you know do it doggy style?"

"Ok." I laughed. "I'm in. What's so special about that?"

"I want you to use me...it's just that when we make love, I sort of control what we do, and sometimes I feel that I would like you to be the boss and I know it sort of sounds dirty but if you did me from behind, I think that would make me feel sort of used. Is that ok, or am I being too crude, too kinky?"

"I guess I could manage that." I smiled at her. "How is this for crude? You want me to fuck you hard and fast from behind."

"Yes please. And if you wanted to...you could talk to me dirty at the same time...make me feel like a dirty little slut." She reached up and kissed me.

"Gwyneth...I don't know if I can do that...I love you girl...I don't know if I can talk to you like that. Why would you want me to talk dirty to you?"

She hung her head down and thought for a minute. "I've spent so much time being a tease...not letting you screw me when we both wanted it so much till today. It's time for payback and if you did that, I wouldn't sort of feel so guilty about leading you around with half a silly on as you call it. Also I want to see what it feels like to be the town slut that everyone fucks and uses...aw shit...I'm sorry...I guess I've gone too far."

Her head hung down and she was looking away from me. I put my hand on her chin and turned her head back to me. I was smiling at her. "Ok...but if I do this don't judge me. I guess if I'm being honest I might enjoy it and as Chrissy said we need to be honest with one another. What I don't like about it is that I wouldn't want that to become the norm...being rough when we make love...or being disrespectful as I talk to you."

"Don't worry about that...I would hate it if we stopped making love like we have been. I am so lucky to have you make love to me as you do. I don't think you have any idea as to how I feel when you make love to me Tim. I almost cum sometimes just thinking about it. I just need to try this once to get it out of my system."

"Ok...I'll try...but no promises."

We hugged together as we watched the sun setting.

Chapter Twenty Four

Monday, the school swimming team plus a couple of other busloads of supporters headed to the city and regional champs. Gwyneth came with Charlie and me. Charlie was still giving me advise as I lined up for my first heat in the 100-metre freestyle.

"If your ahead, just enough to win. No more. You've got an easy heat." Charlie knew most of the swimmers except for the one-off mugs like me, and he was right. I was able to ease up with 20-metres to go and finished half a body length ahead.

Charlie had a bit more of a race in his first heat, but still won. That put us both into the final along with the 6 other heat winners. My best event was the 50-metre sprint. Charlie couldn't even beat me to the end of the pool if I just went flat out, all arse and no class as Gwyneth constantly reminded me, and I won that heat easily, but Charlie dipped out in his with a second. The 400 was Charlie's favourite and third event. He made the final with a win in that heat with a big margin, but his two main rivals won theirs also.

The finals came around in the afternoon. First up was the 50 metres, my best shot at a win, provided Charlie told me, I got a good start and kicked through my dive. My kick was my failing and we had been working on an underwater dolphin kick, but I was still inconsistent, nailing it sometimes but not others. Tim got me aside and gave me the message and he wasn't mucking around. "Stop pissing around Tim, you know how to do it...so just do it. Think about what's at stake here mate. Win this and you get to screw Gwyneth but think of all the hours we've put in as well. Do it for me will you, and for the school, caps or no bloody caps" Then he slapped my face. That really got my blood up. I didn't have the heart to tell Tim about our sailing trip and he thought the deal still stood. I hoped the guilt I was feeling wasn't going to slow me down and pulled on my cap. I hated the thing, made me feel like a pansy.

Gwyneth had probably been the most enthusiastic and loudest supporter at the event but had the good sense to stay away when it came to our race preparation. As we went to the blocks I looked up and saw her in the stands. She was grinning down at me and then the cheeky bitch turned up an inch of the front of her dress. My start was good, and I wound up putting everything into the next 30 seconds, all my training, my feelings for Gwyneth, for what Charlie had done for me, I let it out and touched first. Lifting my goggles and ripping off my cap, I looked for Gwyneth expecting her to be jumping up and down screaming. Instead, she was standing with her hands clasped together grinning while tears ran down her face. Charlie reached down and pulled me from the pool, then slapped me on the back.

Charlie's 400 metre was a little disappointing for everyone other than him. He lost by a metre, but had beaten one of his rivals and given the other one who was a National champ a run for his money.

The last event was the 100 metres with both Charlie and me in it. This was to give time for sprint swimmers to recover from the 50. Charlie slapped my face again and I slapped his much to the amusement of the spectators. Being an unseeded swimmer, I had lane 8 and Charlie was in the middle of the pool in lane 4. Another good start for me and I was right near the front as we turned and headed back down the pool. I could see Charlie and another swimmer neck and neck but I was still slightly ahead as we went into the last 20 metres. As we got to the end I eased up and Charlie touched first with me second. Charlie ducked ropes and swam over to me grinning.

"Did you throw that race mate, I saw you ahead, what happened?"

"Just ran out of energy Charlie, must have gone out too fast." He looked at me sceptically then quickly embraced me.

I had been running this unlikely scenario through my head before the race. Winning to me wasn't as important as it was to Charlie. So, when it played out in reality, it seemed like an easy thing to do.

Gwyneth wasn't so easily fooled. "You let Charlie win, didn't you?" My denial was abruptly interrupted. "Bullshit Tim, I've spent too many hours watching you in the pool. You were looking across and the next minute your stroke rate dropped. Just a bit strange... I've never seen you do that before. I don't know whether to punch you or kiss you." Her voice dropped a bit now. "You know what that means don't you?"

"Look Gwyneth...Charlie deserved to win. I'd already won an event and didn't need to do it again. I never expected to get that good, and it was all down to Charlie and his coaching. Yeah, I know what it means, you've got to do something for Charlie, but the three of us are a team and we had already discussed that that might happen, and I was cool with it. Just don't tell Charlie what you saw ok."

"Ok...I've decided I won't hit you but will kiss you instead...just not here. I've decided that was a nice thing to do...a very nice thing to do."

Chapter Twenty Five

The next day Charlie and I were sitting outside the physics lab eating our lunch, when Gwyneth appeared, but instead of sitting with us, sat opposite us outside the science lab. She was ignoring us and when she finally looked our way, I raised my eyebrows in query. Slowly she spread her legs, just enough so that no one else would notice and stared at Charlie. She continued to eat her lunch like this, then packed up her bag, looked around to make sure no one was looking, got up and headed into the science lab. All classrooms were out of bounds during a recess.

"What's she doing?" Charlie asked.

"I think she wants you to follow her Charlie. Guess it's time for your reward. I'll sit outside for a while before I join you and make sure no one goes in, just keep low, so no one can see you through the windows. Hey Charlie...Gwyneth has talked to me about what she wants...don't get pissed off if I start talking to her like she was a whore ok."

Charlie looked at me as if I was mad. "Are you ok with this?"

"Yes mate, you deserve it, just do me a favour and don't screw my girlfriend."

I gave him a nod when the way was clear then went and sat next to the door as he headed inside. After five minutes my mind was racing as to what might be going on. Did I trust them not to fuck, what did Gwyneth have in mind, how long had they been in there, it seemed like ages? My curiosity got the better of me and I snuck inside.

Initially there was no sign of them, as keeping low I snuck between the rows of lab desks wondering where they were. At the back of the classroom there was a storage room and from there I heard a low moan. I poked my head around the door.

Gwyneth was on her hands and knees and Charlie was kneeling in front of her, his pants were around his knees and Gwyneth was slowly sucking his cock back and forth. Charlie saw me, but just raised his eyes to the ceiling in bliss. I watched for a while and felt myself getting hard at the erotic sight of my girlfriend giving my best friend a blow job. It didn't upset me one little bit, in fact it was a hot as hell sight and I wanted to be part of it. I guess in the back of my mind I was wondering if this was the right time to join in but I started to get as horny as hell remembering what Gwyneth had said about her twosome fantasy and how she wanted me to fuck her doggy style, how she wanted to feel used.

Kneeling behind her, I lifted her skirt over her waist and nudged her knees apart with mine. Gwyneth groaned. If I wasn't as horny as hell before, I was now. The sight of her panties stretched across her crutch from behind, gave me a raging hard on...I had to get my cock out of my pants and quick. While dropping my pants to my knees and freeing up my cock, I pushed the material of her panties up into her pussy. She pushed back and groaned around Charlie's cock. Charlie was grinning at me again and raised his eyes to the ceiling in disbelief.

Antipod
Antipod
38 Followers