Gym Buddies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at him. "So, Tom, your Jockeys seem to fit different than mine in front. Mine are flat, except for my little mound that you just molested, but yours have this really big bulge -- which seems to be growing!" She lightly grazed her fingers over his bulge, starting at the base of his cock, tracing its length. 'Damn, he's big, and thick, getting bigger, how big is he at full mast?' She lightly cupped his ball sac with her other hand. "Oh, and what do we have hanging under here, Mr. Meadows? Seems like maybe a couple of billiard balls?" 'The guy's packing some serious balls. Oh, I am so naughty for doing this -- can't stop myself.'

"Oh, god, she's teasing me, gonna explode if she keeps going!'

She hooked both hands in his waistband and pulled it down, slowly. 'Oh, could pop him out, see it, touch it, kiss it, suck it, make him shoot. Damn - can't - have to control myself, control him.'

She let the waistband snap back, stood up and grabbed his chin. "Naughty, naughty, Tom, showing off your manhood to your Gym Buddy like that. Aren't you supposed to be giving me a back massage?'

He grabbed her hips and pulled her to him, pressing his engorged rod against her abdomen. "Yes, but somehow, we got distracted, didn't we?"

She laughed, then shifted her hips from side to side, just an inch or so, stimulating his cock. "Yea, how'd that happen?!"

He turned her around, her hip rubbing against his bulge. "I believe the next step is to remove this pretty bra."

'Gonna go crazy if he doesn't handle the girls!'

He put his arms around her waist, pulling her against him, then slid his big paws up to the undersides of her bra, squeezing, caressing, lifting her round, heavy breasts. She put her hands over his, intertwining their fingers, guiding him. He bent over, put his cheek against hers, and whispered. "So, how are the girls doing, Kel?"

She closed her eyes, loving his touch. "Oh, they seem to really like your hands -- and your lips, Tom."

"I love touching them, holding them."

He began gently kissing her ear, then her cheek, fueling their arousal, all the while pushing his hard cock against her almost-bare bottom, just barely thrusting, their skin separated only by his Jockeys. He was mesmerized by the view, looking down at his hands moving all over her bra.

'Oh, feels so good, he can just do that all night....pussy still wet...girls love his touch -- even through the bra - but I want the massage, too!'

The gym buddies stayed lost in each other for a few minutes, both of them savoring his caressing of her bra-clad breasts. Finally, Tom undid the front clasp, releasing her girls, and started to pull the bra halves apart to reveal her bare chest. Her hands stopped him when the gap was a few inches and she smiled up at him.

"No peeking till I get on the table."

Tom pulled his head back and nuzzled his face against the back of her head. She guided his hands to pull the halves apart, then to slip the straps over her shoulders. He helped her slide it off and lay it across the back of a chair. She kept her hands on his as he crossed his arms over her tummy, hugging her, feeling her skin, just below her naked breasts. 'So want his big, strong hands on the girls...' She inched his arms up until his forearms were touching the underside of her bare boobs, lifting them slightly, thrusting them out, her nipples erect, sensitive - and badly in need of attention.

He whispered. "Feels so good." Kelli squeezed his hands, her eyes closed, savoring his touch, his closeness, his warmth.

"Um, Tom, we seem to have gotten distracted from the massage yet again!"

He moved his arms up, just slightly, and said, into her hair. "Oh, right, don't want to be holding things up, do I?"

They laughed at the pun. "Ha! At the moment you're holding two things up, Mr. Meadows. No peeking!"

Tom dropped his arms and turned away as she climbed up on the massage table, her huge breasts swaying and bobbing until she got settled down.

"Ok, Mr. Masseur, you may proceed."

Tom paused to enjoy a long look at the stunningly beautiful woman lying in front of him, naked except for tiny, black lace panties that left most of her perfect, round posterior bare to the world, her skin glowing in the candlelight. 'She's a vision.'

He warmed the massage oil in the kitchen and drizzled it on her legs, and then her back. Starting with her legs, he worked the oil over her skin. This time he didn't skip over her bottoms, taking extra time to make sure this important area was oiled. Kelli was in bliss. 'Damn, his hands are awesome, can't get enough of this!'

He moved her hair up on her head and clipped it, then started with her upper arms and shoulders, noticing how pretty her neck was. "So, we've added a couple of, um, new features to the massage service since your last visit."

She giggled. 'What's he up to now?' "Oh really?"

He kept massaging and leaned down to gently kiss her neck, up and down, side to side.

"Mmmmm, I like this new service, Tom. Is it included in the standard price?!"

"But of course -- my accountant insists!"

She laughed. He spent quite a while on her back, taking care -- for the moment - to avoid the sides of her bulging breasts. He stopped at her butt and then started on her feet, eliciting a long moan. "Ok, that feels so good. Um, can I arrange for a daily foot massage, please?!"

"Happy to oblige, ma'am."

He slowly worked his way up her calves, then thighs, but didn't touch her inner thighs, as he had a plan for them. Finally, he worked her perfect, round butt cheeks, his hands sliding up under her panty. "So, these panties are really cute, Kel, but...."

'God, feels good to have his big strong hands all over my ass. I know where he's going -- why not?'

She laughed. "'Butt' what, Tom? No pun intended!"

He chuckled. "Well, they're in the way of your masseuse providing the optimal massage experience, so I recommend they be professionally removed."

Kelli grinned. "Oh, but then I'd be naked, Tom, right here in front of you. You'd be able to see all of my backside, and my sex would be unprotected."

"Yes, but I'm a trained professional, so nothing to worry about!"

"Well, I trust my professional masseuse, so you may proceed!" She giggled and raised her hips up slightly. Tom slipped the lacy bit of fabric slowly down her legs, thoroughly enjoying every second of the experience, and placed it on the back of the chair. 'Feels soooooo naughty, being naked for him -- and so exciting -- nipples are hard and kitty is wet. Oh, should I? Yes!'

"So, did you know every girl's fantasy is to be massaged by a big, strong, handsome -- and naked -- man?"

Tom grinned. "Actually, yes, those women at Brewsters talked about it!"

Keli reached back, found the waistband of his briefs and snapped it. "I'm going to have to remove these, Tom -- any objection?"

"Well, there is an additional twenty percent fee for nudity!'

She laughed. "Put it on my tab! Turn around, Mr. Meadows, and no peeking at your naked customer here."

He turned around and she got up, stood behind him and quickly pulled his briefs down to his ankles. He stepped out of them, his cock hardening. 'We're both absolutely naked!' She stepped back to admire the rear view of her naked gym buddy, his broad, muscled shoulders, thick arms, his broad, solid back tapering down to his waist. And his ass. 'Oh, god, he's the perfect man, these muscles, god, he's just got to be good in bed! And this ass, oh my.....'

She stepped closer, her naked breasts wobbling, her nipples fully aroused, engorged, and slowly ran her hands over his shoulders and back, taking her time, her fingers ending up exploring his hard butt.

She whispered in his ear. "You know, Tom, a girl could really spend some time exploring this back, and also-" She laughed, and gave him a hard slap on his right ass cheek. "-This cute, hard butt!"

"I'm glad you like it!"

"Oh, I very much do." She slapped his other cheek, giggling, then slid her arms around his chest, pulling them together, her front to his back, skin to skin.

He put his hands over hers and their fingers interlaced. 'Oh, loving the feeling of her boobs pressed up against me -- can feel her nipples -- hard!' Tom's cock, hanging free, already at half-mast, surged with engorgement. She hugged herself tightly to him, savoring the feeling of his warm, hard, naked male body, her bare breasts pancaked against his bare back, her pelvis pressed against his hard ass.

'Oh, could just hold him like this for hours. So wet, so horny, or could just take him now, on the floor. He's got to be at full mast. Could just reach down and feel him, handle him, make him cum.'

'Wonder if she'll go for it, touch it, stroke it....'

Tom released her hands and put his hands behind his head, running his fingers through her hair. She ran her hands up his biceps, exploring his powerful arms. He began to massage her scalp with his strong fingers and felt her shiver. 'God, how does he know to do that, how much I love that???'

'Thanks for the tip, Patti!'

She worked her hands down his chest, feeling his pecs, then to his bare abs, squeezing, exploring, slowly approaching his cock, now almost fully hard, standing out, erect for her. She traced her fingers over the trail of hair until she reached the thicket just above the base of his big pole, running her fingers through it. 'He's hairy, so masculine. Want to feel his cock, but I won't be able to stop there, can't, shouldn't fuck him. Damn. He's massaging my head so good.'

She rested the heel of her hand on the base of his erection, barely resisting the urge to handle his engorged manhood. 'God, so hard, so big, like a tree limb.'

He released her head and put his hands on hers. They intertwined their fingers and she moved their hands up to his chest, giving him a bear hug. She whispered. "I love this body, Tom, it's so hard, so muscular. You're all man. And there seems to be something hard sticking out down there -- how'd that happen?" She giggled, knowing full well the answer. She hiked her leg up, curling it around his beefy leg, and kissed his neck.

"It's what happens when my Gym Buddy touches me, her hands feel great, and her skin touching mine feels so good."

"Well, we're just going to have to be very careful with that big thing, Tom. You have to keep it under control, not try to push it inside me, ok?"

'Could any man have that much restraint, willpower?'

"Ok."

She caressed his chest more. "So, I'm very much enjoying giving a stand-up massage to my Gym Buddy!"

They laughed. "Are you ready for me to finish your massage -- we seem to have gotten distracted!"

She giggled and pinched his nipples. "THAT is your fault, Mr. Meadows!"

She released her embrace and climbed back on the table. "More, please!" She chirped. 'Maybe I'll give him just a glimpse of pussy.'

Tom turned around and went back to work on her thighs, noticing her legs were very slightly spread apart, leaving a sliver of thigh gap, the curves of her butt cheeks and the gap between her legs all pointing at her sex. 'An invitation?'

He drizzled some more oil on her upper thighs and bottoms, and began to caress her perfect ass cheeks, then grasping them, flexing his hands, massaging her. 'Oh, god, this naked stud, he's hard for me, it's right there, he works my ass so good, damn, there it is, another climax. No, can't let him do that to me again.' She fantasized him climbing up behind her, mounting her, entering her with his big cock, being inside her while he massaged her back. 'Oh, god!'

Tom placed his hands under her cheeks, working his thumbs between her legs, back and forth, slowly, almost touching her pussy lips, taking his time, heating her up. He heard her gasp. 'Really should use every tool I have, right?'

He grinned, moved closer, and laid his huge, hot, erect tool right across the back of her thigh while he caressed the inside of her legs about a millimeter from her pussy. He could see, and feel, every muscle in her body tense up as she was captured by a wonderful orgasm. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh......." She moaned into the headrest as she clenched it with her hands.

Tom stepped back and caressed her bottom and thighs as she recovered.

'God, he did it to me again, made me lose control. Damn, that was a good one, and he didn't even touch pussy, didn't penetrate me.'

He slid his hands up her back, then over to the bulges of her breasts, gently caressing them, causing her to shiver again. He could smell her musk, her release, which made his rock-hard cock pulse.

Recovering, she reached back and pinched his hip, hard. "Ow!"

"That's the penalty for what you just did to me, again, Mr. Meadows. And I believe I felt something big, hard and hot touching my leg? I don't recall your giving me an orgasm being part of the massage!"

"Oh, yea, well that's a very recent addition. It seemed that you enjoyed it -- unless you were faking?"

She burst out laughing. "I'm a good actress -- but not that good!"

He leaned down and kissed, then nibbled on her ear, and whispered. "I just love my Gym Buddy's climax, Kel, and I'm not going to apologize -- I love that I can make you feel so good. You should know I'll do it whenever I have the chance."

All Kelli could think of was his big, hard cock. 'Better have him cover that big thing up before I'm sucking on it, or sticking it inside me!' She raised her head up and kissed his cheek, looking into his eyes, smiling. "Well, I guess I can forgive you! But we need to get big boy down there covered up so he's not poking at me again! Turn around, please."

He did, and she got off the table, picked up his briefs and helped him pull them up his legs, snugging them up to his butt. 'Wonder how he'll fit his big hardon in these!' Tom managed that by pointing it straight up, his huge, erect phallus pulling his waistband up and away from his abdomen, tenting out the fabric and the waistband obscenely, trying to burst out.

Kelli draped the Outlaw Accountant t-shirt across Tom's shoulder, giggling. "Installation, please!" She turned around and raised her hands over her head, and Tom twisted around and worked it over her arms and head, letting it pool on top of her big breasts. He pulled her hair through the neck hole, fluffing it, arranging it. "I just love your hair, Kel, it's so pretty."

He stepped closer, pressing his rock-hard cock bulge against the top of her ass. 'Oh, there it is, big and hard, all for me. Would so want to let him bend me over, take me from behind.'

She placed his hands on the bottom hem of the t-shirt. He slowly pulled it down and over her big mounds, sliding it back and forth just a bit, hoping to stimulate her nipples.

"Mmmmmm..." She purred.

His fingertips just barely grazed the sides of her breasts as he pulled the shirt down over her tummy, letting it fall free to just cover her sex. Tom slid his hands up underneath to gently caress her abdomen, just above her naked pussy, eliciting a shiver and more purring. She raised her arms up to caress his head. 'God, his hands, I'm addicted! And his big, hard rod, pressing against me.'

He slid his big paws to either side of her naked, damp pussy, caressing all around it, slipping his fingers over the sensitive skin of her inner thighs, just below her labia, his thumbs grazing her smooth, tender skin, just above her erect clit. 'No hair.'

She felt the warmth beginning to blossom, deep inside her, her heartrate rising. 'Oh, god, another one....'

After making her cum twice, Tom now knew the signs one was on its way and whispered in her ear. "Let it cum, Kel."

His words drove her over the top and she gripped his head firmly as her orgasm flowed through her, her body involuntarily tensing and shivering. It took all Tom's willpower to not plunge his fingers into her, feel her wetness, extend her climax. He held his hands in place and nipped at her ear, jiggling her earring.

This one seemed to last longer before her body relaxed and she released her death grip on his head, reaching down and pulling his hands from her. She spun around, her bottom rubbing and stimulating the turgid rod threatening to burst through his briefs, grabbed his cheeks and pressed her face to his. "So, do you think you can just manhandle me and make me climax whenever it suits you, Mr. Meadows?"

Tom didn't answer, his face a huge grin. They locked eyes, and she smiled. "Well, I guess I'll put up with it since you are such a good masseuse!" She kissed his cheek, stepped back and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my god!" She blurted out. She stared at the enormous, covered cylinder of his erection jutting up and out, almost to his navel, leaving a four-inch gap between the waistband and his skin, and at the baseball-sized pocket holding his balls below, the fabric pulled up taught by his straining cock.

'Might as well give her the full show!' Tom put his hands on his hips and thrust his pelvis out, stretching the fabric even further.

She had her hand over her mouth. 'God, that's the biggest one I've ever seen!' "Jeeze, Tom, you're huge! That thing looks like it's about to rip through your Jockeys!"

He swayed his hips slightly, waving his huge protuberance back and forth, showing off. She finally looked up into his eyes. "So, it looks like we have something in common, Mr. Meadows."

He cocked his head.

She nodded down at her chest. "We're both very well endowed!"

They laughed.

"So, Tom, do you like the bra-less look?" The t-shirt fit snugly across her big breasts, which had settled just an inch or so from when they were supported by a bra. Her hard nipples poked up, tenting the shirt. Her breast size and width splayed them just slightly out to the sides, so her nipples weren't pointed straight ahead. The t-shirt was just a bit too small, resulting in those sexy horizontal stress lines between her boobs.

'God, never seen such perfect tits!' The shirt hung straight down from her breasts, suspended inches away from her tummy, just barely covering her naked pussy.

"Oh, Kel, I sure do. They're so beautiful, and so are you!"

She placed her hands on her hips, looked him in the eyes and twisted her body back and forth, her huge mammaries swaying, pulling the shirt back and forth. Tom was mesmerized. 'Ha! I could get him to do anything I want right now. Love having this power over a man -- especially this man. Damn, I'm even more horny after three orgasms! I'm keeping him huge and hard as stone without even touching it!' Kelli dropped her eyes to lock on to the big, thick bulge in his briefs. 'He's ready for me, he wants me, pussy is so wet, ready to take him inside.'

"Oh, and I hope you don't mind if I go without panties, Tom?"

He grinned. "No objection from me!"

"Good, 'cause if I was wearing panties they'd be all damp."

"Oh, why is that?"

"Well, it seems some man made me climax three times." Her eyes were still locked on his groin, not his face.

"Really? Did you catch his name, or notice any identifying characteristics?" He took her hands and placed them on his bulge.

'Oh, he's bold.' She briefly looked up at him, then back down at her hands, resting on his cloth covered shaft, giggling. "Oh, yes, he has a certain very large characteristic!"

"So, maybe I should go commando, too?"

'Oh, I'd be all over that dick -- can't do it!' She looked him in the eye. "That would be very dangerous, Mr. Meadows. My mother told me to always keep at least one layer between my sex and any nearby erections, so you better stay covered." She gave his covered cock a brief squeeze and brought her hands up to his face. 'Damn, he's hard as a baseball bat -- and almost as big!'

"Why don't you get the hot tub ready while I open that other bottle of champagne?"

He smiled and kissed both her hands. "Good plan!"

Tom turned on the hot tub, lit two candles and started the 'slow-dance' channel playing softly on the outdoor speaker. He got in, sat waiting for her and stood up when she approached the door, carrying the champagne bottle and two glasses. She had a huge smile on her face, her breasts jiggling wonderfully inside the Outlaw Accountant t-shirt, which waved over and barely covered her naked pussy. 'Liking the boob show, big guy?'

123456...9