Gym Buddies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and stuck her tongue out at him, noticing his eyes drop to the deep valley of her cleavage. 'Look all you want, Mr. Drop-Dead Handsome! How about a little show.....'

She leaned back, reached up and rubbed the back of her neck with both hands, the effect being to thrust her bountiful breasts up and out towards him. She saw his eyes get big, then flick up at her face, and she smiled. "See anything you like, Mr. Meadows?" She did a little shimmy, her bra-clad boobs jiggling back and forth.

He laughed. "'Busted' -- no pun intended!"

"Ha!" She chuckled, and rolled her eyes. "So what is it with you guys, enamored with staring at jiggling boobs?"

"Truth question?"

She giggled. "Yes!"

"So, it may be that we're instinctive hunters, programmed to focus on identifying prey by movement. And....it might be that it makes us think about a woman's breasts moving during sex -- especially if she's on top!"

She laughed. "Oh, I thought men just liked looking at tits!"

Tom blushed. "Yea, that too!" He put his hand on her bare knee. "Do you mind, Kel, that I like to look at you as a desirable female, look at your body, your legs, your cleavage, your pretty curves?"

She put his hands on his. "Oh, I don't mind at all -- and you're sweet to ask -- if my Gym Buddy looks me over. I love it that that such a handsome, nice guy finds me attractive. And I like dressing to show my body to you -- like right now. And these.." She lifted up her breasts, pushing them together. "..you can look at any time!

He grinned, took a long look at her beautiful cleavage and the fullness of her breasts in her black bra and looked up into her blue eyes. "Does their movement feel good to you?"

She grinned. "Is that a truth question?"

He smiled. "Yes"

"Well, it's pretty personal, but yes, it does feel good when they move, they make me feel feminine. I don't think there's a moment when I'm awake that I don't feel them, that I'm not aware of them -- they're just so big and heavy. If I'm with a guy I'm attracted to and they're moving I can get more aroused -- all over! My turn for a truth question. Do you consider yourself a boob man or a leg man or an ass man?"

Tom laughed. "You know, I've never classified myself that way. Every woman is unique." He held her hands. "And as far as you're concerned, let's see, I've seen your legs up close and touched them -- they're perfect, so long, so graceful, so pretty, so firm - and strong - that's very sexy. They're just lovely. I'm glad you finally showed them to me!"

They smiled at each other. "And as far as your derriere, well, I've seen it up close and touched it and kissed it and it's absolutely perfect, your hips are curvy and sensual, your cheeks are perfectly shaped and firm and soft at the same time -- very sexy. And no, they're NOT too wide. They're very womanly, and I love watching them when you walk." He paused.

She grinned and tossed her hair. "Oh, do continue, Mr. Meadows, I'm just eating up these compliments, and I'm very interested in what you're going to cover next!"

They laughed, and she thrust her chest out, drawing Tom's gaze. "So, your breasts, well your breasts look to be perfect. I love their shape, and that you're big. And in my imagination -- and yea, I'm imagining them naked right this second - they're beautiful, Kel. With perky nipples. The sort of breasts a man might want to spend hours and hours kissing, touching and pleasuring -- if the lady was interested in that sort of attention."

She smiled. 'Oh, this lady is SO interested in having this particular man tend to her breasts -- all night long!' "My, my, Mr. Meadows, what am I to think of my dinner partner imagining me sitting here topless, looking at my perky nipples? Seems a bit forward, don't you think?"

"Sorry, can't help myself if my dinner guest is stunningly beautiful. Not my fault!"

'Damn, and I think he really means it -- not a come-on.' She cocked her eyebrow. "Well, maybe this lady is thinking about her handsome dinner partner topless -- maybe even naked?"

"Oh, my, well that would be pretty forward of the lady -- and I love it!"

They shared a laugh.

"But my favorite part of you to look at is your eyes, Kel -- they're so pretty!"

'There he goes again -- he's so sweet.' She smiled. "You know, I like looking at your body just as much -- I love your height, your broad shoulders, your muscles, your big strong hands -- and definitely your chest -- and butt! And this smile.." She touched his cheeks. "..this smile is my favorite part. I remember the second time you smiled at me -- when I apologized in the gym. No way I could stay mad at you!"

He took her hand and kissed it, not breaking eye contact with her. "Well, I'm glad you don't mind me ogling your body, Kel -- I do plan to keep looking! -- especially when you jiggle the girls! Does it ever bother you when men -- or women -- stare at your body?"

She paused before answering. "You know, it just depends on who's looking, the setting -- and what mood I'm in. I hope it doesn't sound egotistical, but I do like having a body that men desire. Since I turned eighteen I've been proud of it, proud of my big boobs." She laughed. "And there maaaaay have been a few times I've shown off, flaunted it, to men, or used my breasts, my cleavage, to my advantage! Being desirable is a feeling hard to describe, something like feeling powerful, but not in an aggressive, or controlling way. It's satisfying to know that If I really want a man, I can use my sexuality to take him -- even if he's with another woman."

Tom raised his eyebrows.

"Yea, I've taken a man from another woman before. I didn't want to hurt her, and I didn't enjoy hurting her, just liked taking the man, knowing I have that power."

She thought some more. "But I don't like it when men, especially creepy men, stare at my boobs or my ass, when they make me feel like a piece of meat, something they want to just fuck and throw away. When that happens, I wish I was flat-chested. It's an awful feeling. I am way more than just a pair of big tits. And I can't believe I'm telling you all this!"

'Hey, that's what your Gym Buddy's for! And you are way more than just your breasts and your body. You are so attractive, Kel, and your confidence is part of that. I love it!"

She smiled as they touched glasses. "Thanks, Gym Buddy!"

"Have you though more about the bra modeling offer from Joan?"

"Yea, been pondering that. Not sure I want some stranger taking pictures of me in my underwear. Of course, if you were the photographer..." She smiled.

Tom grinned. 'Oh, in a second!' "Oh, it would be my pleasure, Kel!!" They laughed.

"Ok, time for another truth question -- you ready?"

She smiled. "Bring it on -- but be ready to answer one too!"

"Deal! So, last fall I was at Brewsters, and the booth behind me was full of young women, must have been a girls' night out, 'cause they were getting pretty drunk. Well, they were talking about having sex with their men -- and they were pretty detailed - and one of them asked the others if they had ever faked an orgasm, and most of them said yes! So my question is-"

She raised an eyebrow. "Have I ever faked one?"

Tom nodded.

"Yes."

He cocked his head and raised his eyebrows in a 'tell-me-more' gesture.

'Can't believe I'm talking about this with a guy..' "Most men are only interested in their own pleasure during sex, but there are some that want their woman to climax. I don't always climax, so to make the guy feel good when I know it's just not going to happen, I've faked it a few times."

"Do you think he - they knew you were faking?"

She giggled. "Ah, they didn't have a clue. I'm a good actress, and the guys were really not in touch with my body."

Tom thought for a few seconds. "I don't think I could be fooled."

The eyebrow went up again. "Oh, pretty confident you know how to read a woman's body, are you?"

Their eyes locked. "Actually, yes, I am. In a real orgasm the woman loses control, the climax controls her. I can feel that."

'Oh, most men are full of shit -- but this one, I'm sensing he's the real deal.' "Well, I'll just have to wonder if it's just typical man-bragging, or if you're telling the truth, won't I?"

"I guess you will." 'Given the opportunity I'll prove it to you, all night long....'

"Ok, my turn. Have YOU ever faked it?" They both burst out laughing. "So, what other girl-secrets did these drunken women give away?"

He smiled. "Well, there was a lot of talk about oral sex, and their favorite sex positions."

She raised the eyebrow. 'Oh, should I tell this hunky man how much I love a man's head between my legs?' "Really? Were they talking about giving, or receiving oral?"

"Both. Most seemed to really enjoy receiving, but there was a debate on giving -- some didn't like that." Tom tilted his head slightly, inviting her.

She smiled. "And I suppose you're interested in my thoughts on this topic, Mr. Meadows?"

He grinned. "Well, I'm a naturally curious guy...."

She laughed. "Right. So, I do enjoy being pleasured by a man's mouth and tongue -- but it has to be the right man, and he has to know what he's doing down there. Some men don't understand about a woman's private parts that they can be very sensitive, when to be gentle, when to be more, um, vigorous. And some men don't like to give it at all -- I guess they don't like the taste. It's a very intimate, personal thing for a woman, maybe even more intimate that having a penis inside you. Not all the men I've been with have been invited to kiss me down there."

Tom was clearly enraptured with every word she said.

"And it's not just about my 'pleasure button'."

Tom laughed. "Is that what you call it?"

She giggled. "Yes, that's what Patti calls it! Depending on my mood it can be very sensitive or not sensitive at all. With some men they'll need to use their lips and tongue to get me aroused and wet before sex. A few didn't need to -- they already had me hot & bothered!"

"Do you always climax from oral?"

'Oh, he's getting me worked up just talking about it!' "Not always, but it's more likely to happen from oral than intercourse." She giggled. "If I have a really strong one the guy should be worried about asphyxiation -- my legs and hands may not let him breathe!"

'Oh, what a way to go -- between her sweet thighs!' "Ever had more than one?"

"Rarely, but I know I can. The guy has to be really, really good. Most guys don't spend the time -- they want to move on to the main event."

"What about giving?"

She laughed. "You men are so easy to control! I discovered early -- well, Patti did, and taught me -- that even the possibility of a handjob or blowjob will make a man do just about anything for a woman! True?"

Tom laughed. "Um, guilty as charged, when I was in my teens and early twenties! Now, not so much."

'Oh, love to test that -- bet I could make him do anything if I touched his big cock!' "So, I was very curious about the male penis when I was 14 and started to develop. I was fascinated that it was small, but could grow bigger, like magic, when the guy got horny, and that the boy would stick it inside a girl to make a baby." She giggled. "The first one I saw was Patti's boyfriend's - I walked in on her giving him a blowjob when they thought nobody was home! He at first thought I was Mom, and he tried to cover up and then ran out of the basement. Patti and I almost peed we laughed so hard! It didn't long for me to touch one for myself." She smiled as she thought of Alex, how he erupted as soon she touched his erection!

"So, for me it depends on the man, and what size, and sort of tool he's got. But some guys just expect it, and that stops it cold with me. It can be a very subservient act, and I'm not going to be subordinate to any man. I learned early on that getting a guy off with my hands or mouth was a good way to keep him from trying to have sex with me. If I want to do it, I will, and I'm good at it. If I'm really into the guy he'll know it right away by where my mouth goes. But he shouldn't automatically expect to finish in me, or decorate me with his man stuff -- I don't care for that. And some of us girls have special powers."

Tom's eyebrows raised.

Kelli giggled and smiled. "Oh, I'm not telling all my secrets to man as attractive as you, Mr. Meadows -- you're too dangerous!" She giggled at a memory. "I do remember coming home from a date and walking right past Mom not knowing I had cum in my hair!"

They laughed and paused to sip champagne. "So, now that you know some of my carnal secrets are you going to tell me yours?"

"Well, didn't I say I was a good kisser, all over?"

She smiled. 'Why yes, you did. But who knows if it's all talk, right?"

He grinned. "Only one way to tell, right?"

She took another sip. "Yea, only one way." Their eyes locked, the meaning well understood by both.

"So, I very much enjoy touching and kissing a woman's sex."

"What do you like about it? Some men won't touch between a woman's legs."

"A woman's sex can be very pretty, very sexy to see, especially since it's always concealed, hidden, mysterious. I love the taste and aroma of a woman's arousal. It tells me I'm pleasing her, and I just love to satisfy the woman. Part of that is women are special, and should be treated special. Kind of old fashioned in today's age, I guess."

'Oh, god, this man is sooooo dangerous if he means what he says.'

"And I love it when a woman climaxes with my face right there -- almost feels like I'm sharing the pleasure. Oh, and I've found most women can have multiple orgasms -- you just have to pay attention and be patient."

He paused as they looked into each other's eyes and then said in a low voice. "And I'm patient, and very thorough."

"Oh." He caressed her thigh under the table.

"Do you prefer a woman shave or wax?"

"Yes. But I've always wondered if that was uncomfortable for a woman."

'Can't believe I'm telling him this!' "Well, I guess it's because I'm a natural blonde I have almost none to start with around my 'peach', so not a problem for me. But I do have to shave my legs. And underarms."

He smiled. "Peach??"

She giggled. "Patti!"

He laughed. "Did I mention that along with massage service I pro-"

"Let me guess -- leg shaving service?!"

They both laughed.

"Well, I've never had someone else shave my legs, so it would be a first. But I'm not sure I'm letting you do my underarms!" She admired his handsome face with his day-old bristle. 'This is crazy -- why do I want to do this?' 'But only on condition that I get to shave your handsome face!"

'Wow!' "Oh, I do think I would enjoy that, Kel!"

They curled their hands around each other's and sipped champagne, smiling at each other.

'So, these drunken, horny women talked about sex positions too?"

"Oh, they sure did, plenty, including a couple I never heard of, and one that seemed physically impossible!"

They laughed.

"One went on about how she liked to be on top so she could be in control. Seems like they all liked missionary and then they talked about having their man -- what was it? -- 'behind their behind'?"

Kelli laughed. "Never heard it described that way before! So, this time I'm asking you first -- which do you prefer? 'Inquiring minds want to know!'"

Tom grinned and thought for a few seconds. "Well, I guess to me there's sex and then there's making love. Sex is the physical act, and it can be awesome with a sexy partner. And for me, having a woman pull me inside her body, take me, makes me feel desired, wanted, as a man. It's an incredible feeling. We men are programed to deliver our seed, impregnate a woman, as fast as we can, so I have to hold back, make it last, not focus on my own release, to last longer and please a woman.

'Wow' "So, that explains some of the men I've been with -- one minute and done!"

He laughed. "Yep. I like variety, different positions, sometimes being in control, sometimes not, sometimes neither of us. Me on top, her on top, from behind, side-to-side, standing up -- I like it all. Sometimes slow, sometimes fast and hard. Great sex involves stimulation from all five senses. And there just can't be enough kissing!" He paused.

'Oh, he's definitely strong enough to do it standing up!' "And making love?"

He paused to think. "Well, that's all the great sex, but with much more passion, feeling, closeness. Much more kissing, holding, snuggling, touching, more intimate, more caring. It's exploring her, caressing, kissing, learning every inch of her body, how she tastes, how she responds to my hands, lips, my manhood. And the longer the session, the better. Not that I don't enjoy my own orgasm -- I do -- but I love to feel her satisfaction, her climax -- as many times as we can. It's so intimate to share a woman's orgasm, her pleasure, to know you're the cause, that she wants you in her most private place, inside her body. I think I enjoy a woman's climax as much as she does!"

She looked at him for few seconds, totally lost in his words. 'Oh.'

"And I believe that for every person there's a perfect mate out there, somewhere, who's physically and emotionally an exact match." He smiled, brushed an errant strand of hair up and over her ear and held her hands. "And you?"

"Can I just say 'yes, what he said' and be done?!"

They laughed. "No, you may not -- spill it!"

She smiled. 'Ok, so I'm going to tell this incredibly attractive man, who I'd be humping right now if I weren't married, how I like to have sex? Really, Kel?' "Well, I tend to need to be in charge in the bedroom, and I like variety too."

She paused, and Tom cocked his head, asking for more. "So, how do you know, how do you decide, when you want to first take a man inside you, have sex?"

Kelli smiled and laughed. "So, want me to give away the game, my secrets? That's pretty bold, Mr. Meadows!"

He grinned, teasing her. "Oh, well, if you, you know, can't handle the question, well, I understand."

'Oh, thinking you can tease me, are you?'

"Well, when I decide I want man's organ inside me, he'll know it, for sure. If I want it, I'll have it, and no man's ever turned me down. I know that's the traditional male role, not the female role -- but I'm not the traditional woman. As far as me deciding, there's no checklist, but he's got to be very special, very male, very physical, strong, and very into me. If he can't handle my strength, my physicality, my assertiveness, or if he disappoints, no second chance. And he better know how to use his manhood."

Tom raised his eyebrows, and she knew what he wanted to know. "Yes, size does matter, Mr. Meadows!" She paused, considering how much she wanted to tell him. "There was a period where I was less picky -- but I was never easy, never slept around like some girls."

"You're strong, Kel, physically, and your character. If you were to be with a strong man, who was totally into you, I guess it could get pretty physical, right?"

'Oh, he's asking if I like it a little rough! He's so bold!'

They locked eyes. "Yes, it could get very physical. I'm not some little dainty thing, some snowflake that a man has to be gentle with, worry about hurting. Great sex is a very primal act. I mean, we're human but still animals, driven to mate."

"So, some women don't want the man to climax inside them, make him pull out." He raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not that woman. It's nice to feel a man climaxing inside you, knowing that you've satisfied him."

"Can you feel his stuff inside you?"

She giggled. "Can't believe we're having this conversation! Sometimes, sometimes not."

Tom rested his chin on his hands, and smiled. "So, how would a man know when he's pleased you, satisfied you?"

She cocked an eyebrow. "Oh, trust me, he'll know."

"Ever had a man who could go longer than you could?"

123456...9