Gym Buddies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You like, Gym Buddy? Watch this.' He flexed his cock, causing it to visibly pulse.

"Your body is incredible, and your manhood looks to be even bigger than before!"

He stepped closer until they were almost touching and whispered. "It's what you do to me, Kel, I can't control it."

'God, want him, so bad, have to kiss him. Pussy is on fire.'

He slid his hands around her back and pulled them together, his rock-hard bulge pushing against her abdomen just above her pussy, her breasts spreading over his lower chest and stomach, separated from Tom only by a thin, wet t-shirt. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him close, laying her head on his shoulder, kissing his neck as they started to slowly sway to the music. Their movement kept his big rod stimulated. His hands slid down to handle her perfect bottoms over the wet t-shirt.

She whispered. "Oh, this is wonderful, Tom, touching like this. Feels so good, so right."

"Oh, yea, Kel, loving feeling your body against mine. You feel so good, so warm."

They swayed together to the music, each oblivious to the outside, only aware of the other, for several songs, until he moved his hands up to her back and pulled her harder against him in a huge bear hug. She responded by pulling him tight against her. Her heart raced and her arousal rose. 'Oh, god, it's so good, never felt this before, oh god.'

He loosened his bear-hug just a bit and she looked up into his smiling face -- her new favorite face -- and their lips touched. She pulled away, just a bit, and whispered. "It's dangerous if we-"

Tom, unable to hold back any longer, cut her off by kissing her, hard, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, finding hers. She pulled his head against hers, firmly, and the Gym Buddies' built-up passion exploded as their lips and tongues feverously explored each other's mouths. Her hands caressed his hair, face and shoulders, his roamed over her head, shoulders, back and buns, caressing, squeezing, holding her. They feasted on each other for two full songs before breaking their kiss, both panting, their hearts racing.

She whispered, gasping. "Tom, we should stop bef-"

Again, he interrupted her with his lips and tongue, and she responded eagerly. He pulled the hem of her wet shirt up, over her perfect ass and up around her waist, under her breasts. His hands roamed over her now-naked bottoms, caressing, squeezing, kneading her firm, soft cheeks and hips as their mouths dueled.

'He works my ass so good, oh god....'

After a couple minutes he gripped her upper thighs under her buns, pulled her legs apart and lifted her up, hinting at what he wanted. Without conscious thought, she held onto his shoulders and hiked her bare legs up around his hips, taking him between them, her naked sex now spread wide open to him.

They passionately kissed and he vigorously handled her ass for another two songs before they came up for air, gasping, hearts pounding, their bodies awash with raging hormones. 'Need to feel his chest against the girls.' She leaned back and pulled up on the hem of her wet shirt, peeling it up over her breast. Tom quickly did the same with the other side until it was bunched around her upper chest, her breasts now exposed, hanging free. She pulled him hard against her, their mouths coupling vigorously. Now their chests were together, skin-to-skin. Down below, her naked pussy was pressed hard against his still-covered erection, her clit mashed against it.

'Oh, god, it's so hard, so big, almost touching pussy.'

They started moving against each other, just an inch or so -- and that was all it took for a powerful orgasm to explode deep in her vagina, raging through her body like an electric current. She stopped humping him as her pussy pulsed around the rock-hard bulge of his shaft. This time she didn't cry out as she was consumed by her climax. She broke the kiss and bit him down on his muscular shoulder, her body not under her control. Her strong legs clenched him and her hands gripped his head firmly as the orgasm persisted, controlling her for a minute, until it began to slowly dissipate. When she regained the ability to think she kissed him hard, pulled just an inch away and they looked at each other, still breathless, for a good minute, her pussy still pressing against his brief-covered cock, his hands still holding her up by her upper thighs. 'Want him.'

Kelli let herself down on her feet and quickly lifted his waistband up and over Tom's engorged rod, freeing it to rear almost straight up against his stomach. She hopped up, wrapped her legs around his hips, her arms around his neck, pressed her naked pussy hard against the underside of his naked cock and began to hump him, using her strong leg, core and ass muscles. Tom grabbed her butt cheeks, his heart racing, and held on tight as she shucked her pussy up and down the underside of his huge, hard erection, moving higher and higher with each thrust, his head coming closer and closer to her introitus until she caught him in her opening. 'Oh, god, we're skin-to-skin, are we going to do it, will she put me inside her?!'

'Oh, god, so big, so hard, need him inside me. Shouldn't fuck him, going too far.' Using all her willpower to overcome the primal urge to take him inside her, take his seed, she pulled off and went back to sliding her now-soaking-wet pussy up and down his big, hard, wet shaft.

Tom felt his climax coming. 'Can't hold back, can't take any more, gotta let it go!'

She heard him gasp and felt his cock pulse, hard, against her, his warm semen shooting up her tummy to the undersides of her breasts, and that erotic sensation triggered another intense climax, starting in her vagina and coursing through her body, this one making her toes curl. She felt Tom's cock fire again, and again, and again, and again, pumping big loads of his seed all over their midsections, coating them with his sticky man stuff. She bit his neck, again, her passion uncontrolled, then tilted her head back and screamed to the sky. "Ohhhhhhhhhhgod........."

She shivered as her sixth climax of the evening refused to let go, her body feeling like she was plugged into a light socket. Finally, she started to return to the world, collapsing onto Tom, panting, her heart racing, her head resting on his shoulders. He held her bottoms tightly as his own, titanic orgasm wound down.

The gym buddies didn't move, didn't say anything for a minute, savoring their closeness, their mutual sexual release and satisfaction. He flexed his hands on her bottoms. Finally, she raised her head off his shoulder and they were eye to eye.

'Oh, god, he just gave me a double -- first time for that. Cock is so big, still so hard, feels incredible against pussy. He came so much -- his cum feels so good on me.'

She attacked his mouth, her tongue wrestling with his as she held his head tightly. They started to undulate against each other, and Tom moved his hands from her upper thighs up to her sex, his fingers barely grazing the outside of her labia, which were spread around his shaft on both sides.

'Want him inside me, can't, shouldn't, would feel so good, oh god, better stop. But I want to see it, touch it.'

She unwrapped her legs and he gently set her down, their bodies still pressed together. She pulled his briefs down, letting them drop into the water, and he pulled her wet t-shirt over her head, breaking their kiss. They relaxed their grip on each other, their bodies parting, each wanting to see the other's naked form, their eyes looking down.

For the first time Tom saw her beautiful, naked breasts, glistening in the candlelight, seemingly bigger than ever. Settled on her chest, the bottoms formed perfect, wide circles, splayed slightly off to the side. Her upper breasts curved out and up, pointing her pink nipples, engorged from arousal and multiple sexual releases, slightly upward. Her areoles, darker than her perfect white skin, were wider than normal. To Tom they were the most beautiful breasts he'd ever seen. His mouth hung open as her drank in the incredible sight that he'd imagined for weeks. He slipped his hands over them, gently caressing, feeling, exploring her firmness, her softness. 'Oh, god, she's perfect..'

Kelli looked down past Tom's hands caressing her naked breasts, past her cum-covered tummy, at his rock-hard manhood, now bridging the gap between them, the head poking at her. Her eyes widened as she gawked at the length and girth of his huge phallus, the head as big as a lime, smooth and covered with his ejaculate. She studied his vein-corded shaft. 'God, it's beautiful, so big, so masculine.' Her hands grazed over it, almost reverently, exploring every inch, then encircling it, her fingers barely touching around his solid thickness. She slid one hand down to caress and cup his big ball sac, marveling at its size, its mass, that it filled her hand completely, while her other hand started to instinctively stroke him.

The gym-buddies explored their partner's oversized endowments for a while before looking up into each other's eyes, their passion blazing as their lips met for a long, passionate kiss. His hands brushed her nipples, causing her to shiver. Tom was overwhelmed with the urge to kiss her breasts, make love to them. He put his hands on her shoulders and, not breaking their kiss, nudged her down, and they squatted down until the water was up to their chests, so that the swirling current could wash away the thick coating of man-stuff covering their naked stomachs. Tom turned her and gently placed her on a higher-level seat, the water level just above her naked sex. He kneeled in front of her and she spread her legs, naturally, instinctively, for him, hooking his hips, pulling him close, his hard shaft pointed directly at her opening. She knew what he wanted, as she wanted the same thing. She pulled his head down to her breasts, his lips to her skin as he caressed and kissed her naked girls for the first time.

"Oh, god, it's so good, he's so good, wanted this for so long. And his huge thing is right there, almost touching pussy. He won't try to stick it in me unless I invite him.' She held his head, encouraged him, guiding him as he worked his way over her breasts, caressing them, kissing over one, then switching over to the other, circling her areoles, lifting them up to kiss and suck on her underboob. Her legs clutched him, instinctively pulling him closer to her womanhood. Her nipples pulsed with her desire, her need for him to touch them. She reached down with one hand and took hold of his massive, hard pole, holding it, caressing it, barely resisting the urge to pull him inside her wide-open pussy, feel him enter her, penetrate her, spread her, fill her with his big, hard manhood. 'Its huge, so hard, have to kiss it, want it inside me.'

His kisses slowly moved towards the center of her breasts, covering her areoles, his tongue swirling over the tiny bumps of her arousal, working ever closer to her nipples. Finally, she couldn't stand it anymore and pulled his head up, moved it to her right nipple and then pressed him to her. He cupped and caressed her right breast with one hand while pinching her left nipple with the other. Tom sucked on her nipple while swirling his strong tongue around it, flicking it, nibbling it. His stimulation of her breasts coupled with her feeling his big cock against her thigh, just an inch from her opening started the fire burning, deep inside of her, and she shivered with anticipation of what was coming. Her climax soon arrived, flowed over her, everywhere, and made her pussy clench and her skin tingle. She moaned and her hands clenched his hair and erection as her orgasm took control; her only thought was her pleasure.

Tom switched to the other nipple, sucking it, flicking his tongue over it, and that prolonged her climax. Then he quickly slid a hand down between her legs and cupped her pussy. The sudden, first-time touch to her sex, already on fire, caused her to cry out as her climax renewed and intensified. Her mouth opened as if to scream, but no sound emerged. Her eyes were scrunched shut as he continued to stimulate her nipples and pussy, her orgasm continuing, her heart racing, her lungs gasping for breath.

Tom stopped rubbing her pussy and began just softly kissing her breasts, allowing her to slowly return to the world. She released his cock and put both hands on his face, feeling him, exploring him. Finally, she calmed down, and he kissed her, hard, and she responded vigorously, now gripping his head firmly with both hands, her thoughts a jumble. 'Oh, god, what's he -- how's he doing this to me?'

After a minute he pushed his hips forward and the head of his erection rubbed along her inner thigh, an inch from her open labia, causing her to break their kiss and shiver in anticipation of him penetrating her, taking her.

'So want to push inside her -- is she ready? She wasn't a few minutes ago....'

Tom pulled back just a bit and kissed his way down between her breasts, diverting to gently kiss each nipple, which caused her to shiver. 'Can't wait to kiss her down there, explore her womanhood.'

His began kissing and licking down her tummy, then swirling his tongue around in her pretty little belly button. His objective, her pussy, was underwater, so he reached around and unlocked her legs from his hips. He then moved his hands under her thighs, snaking up to her bottoms, lifting her.

'Oh, god, he's going to kiss pussy, yes!'

She pulled herself up on to the hot tub's padded collar, leaning back on her elbows, her bottom right at the edge, her big breasts splayed out, her legs spread wide and her pussy now exposed and wide open for his attention.

Tom took a few seconds to take in the sight of her wet, glistening womanhood. Her hairless mound was taught and smooth, her slit inviting, the little folds of tender flesh alluring. Her little nubbin of a clit poked out, seeking attention. 'Oh, god, she's just as beautiful down here as everywhere else -- she's perfect!'

He hoisted her thighs up onto his shoulders and slid his hands around her hips and up her tummy to cup her breasts. Normally, Tom would have kissed over and around her treasure, to make sure she was aroused, but as there wasn't any doubt she was in heat, he went right for it, clamping his lips over her labia, stabbing his tongue into her and swirling it around. This set her off like she'd been electrocuted and she was seized by her eighth climax of the evening. She moaned loudly, leaned forward, took his head in her hands and squeezed it, holding him against her spasming pussy while her strong thighs clamped around his head. He tasted her pussy juices - and concentrated on holding his breath!

Fortunately for Tom, it wasn't too long before she released her thighs and pulled his head up as he gasped for breath, his face wet with her girl cum. She panted as they locked eyes. 'God, look at that -- my girl cum all over his face -- oh yea.' He was mesmerized at the view of her wet pussy, her smooth tummy, her big breasts, heaving as she panted and then her face -- the face of a sexually satisfied woman, just coming down from her orgasm.

'Damn, he's incredible, keeps making me cum, making me crazy.' She realized he'd taken control. 'Time for me to drive. Want his big cock. He took me, now I'm taking him.' Kelli sat up, pushing him upright, then stood them up and kissed him, hard and passionately for a full minute, his hard rod poking at her tummy. Then she turned them around and sat him down where she had been, her strong arms and shoulders putting him right where she wanted him. She kneeled in front of him, nudging his legs apart, and took in at the incredible sight in front of her - the erection that had pushed at her, teased her, strained his briefs, made her wet, cum all over her. Tom's immense shaft reared up, gleaming in the candlelight, stone hard, at a 45-degree angle, seemingly thrusting toward the heavens, pulsing, alive. Below, his big ball sac filled the space between his thighs. 'Oh, god, this thing's incredible, so big, so thick.'

She rose up a bit, leaned over him, her breasts hanging, just touching the water, and placed both hands on his rod, feeling his hardness, his heat. She stared at his manhood in wonder as her hands caressed it, explored it, lightly touching every inch, caressing his big helmet. Tom watched her hands fondle him, her beautiful breasts, just beyond his erection, swaying with her movements, her eyes studying every vein and ridge intently. He caressed her soft blonde hair with both hands. She started to gently stroke him, moving his solid phallus up and down, side to side. 'God, it's so stiff I can barely move it - it's like a tree limb!'

She marveled at how much cock stuck out when she wrapped both hands around him at his root, one on top of the other. 'This one's much bigger than Donnie Hoskins' and his about filled me up -- could I take all of it? Can't resist.'

She leaned down and started kissing his helmet, swirling her tongue around, and that made Tom's eyes close as he reveled at the exquisite sensation of having his cock in her mouth. He began to gently rub her scalp with both hands, causing her to moan, then open her mouth wide to take in his big helmet, lowering her head to accept as much of it as she could. 'No way I could deep-throat him -- he's huge. But I can use special powers....'

She kept him in her mouth, sucking, tonguing him, slowly stroking him with both hands, for another couple minutes, then pulled off. He opened his eyes and they shared lustful looks. She smiled, bent forward and put his manhood between her breasts, rubbing it against her breastbone. Kelli reached up and pulled his hands off her head, down to her breasts and intertwined their fingers, her hands on top of his, then pressed the outside of her boobs inward, enveloping his big erection in breast flesh. They both closed their eyes, savoring the eroticism, as she started to move up and down, just a little, stimulating both of them. "Oh, god, he's so big, feels so good, so hot between the girls.'

'Jeez, feels so good, so warm, so tight -- never felt this before -- can't last long before I blow.'

He held onto her hands as she pushed her breasts together, lengthening her strokes. They opened their eyes to look at their joining, his helmet poking out of her cleavage on her downstroke. 'Wow, he's the first man to get this treatment that's long enough to stick out! Can he cum again so soon? Want him to cum, cover my chest with his man stuff.'

After a few more strokes she started kissing and sucking his cock as it poked out and that set him over the edge. Tom shivered and groaned as his powerful orgasm took control of him. She sensed it and cupped his ball sac with one hand. She felt his balls draw up to his rod as a long rope of warm cum raced through his cock and exploded out his helmet which had just pulled back into her bountiful cleavage. Kelli felt the delightful sensation of his huge cumshot filling her cleavage with his first pulse. His second ejaculation burst out on her downstroke, with his helmet protruding, and spattered itself all over her upper chest, her throat and up under her chin. She let go of his hand, grabbed his cock and directed the next two prodigious blasts over her breasts, coating them with his seed. Suddenly overwhelmed with the urge to taste him, she took him in her mouth and took the next shot inside on her tongue, feeling it fill her mouth. She pulled him out as his last ejaculation gushed out, running down her hand. 'God, there's too much in my mouth to swallow.' Tom watched her push some of his cum out with her tongue so it ran over her chin, then run her tongue over her lips and swallow. For the first time, she enjoyed the taste of a man's ejaculate.

Tom was in heaven, having just had a huge orgasm and seeing her take him in her mouth. 'She said she didn't let men finish in her mouth?'

1...456789