Gym Buddies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving her in his bed, he cleaned up and dressed, then gathered her various articles of clothing, including the gift box from Patti, then washed, dried and packed up her cookware. He noticed several missed calls on her phone from Patti, so he called her from his phone.

"Tom? Where's Kel? Is she ok? What's going on???" He could tell she was anxious for her sister.

"Relax, she's fine, she's still here at my place. Evidently, I'm such an exciting guy that she fell asleep."

"Oh, ok. Yea, Kel sleeps like the dead -- you just can't wake her up for anything."

"I'm going to drive her home in the Jeep -- hang on." He found her wallet and read off the address from her driver license.

"Yea, that's it. There's no alarm or anything, and the bedroom is upstairs, in front.

"Ok, got it."

"Thanks, Tom, you know you're a real gentleman! How will you get home?"

"I'll catch an Uber -- no problem."

"Ok, drive safe -- and don't drop my sister!"

He laughed. "Bye, Patti."

For the first time, Tom dressed a naked sleeping woman, and found it wasn't easy. He decided to not clean his cum off her. 'Want her to know I was with her, that I marked her.' Finally, he had her in a pair of his old shorts and another Outlaw Accountant t-shirt. She never came close to waking up. "Ok, pretty proud of myself for figuring that out!" he muttered out loud.

Tom loaded up her Jeep, then picked her up and gently placed her in the front passenger seat, canted back as far as it would go. As he turned the key, he looked over at her pretty, sleeping face and smiled. 'She an angel, my Kel.'

Right way he noticed the bright red 'Fuel' light and the gas gauge, hard against Empty, and laughed. 'And I thought she was so organized!' He stopped at the first station along the way and filled the tank.

Tom pulled up in the parking lot of her modest, two-story townhouse, noticing there wasn't another car in the driveway. 'Yea, that would be a bit awkward if the husband was home!' He remembered the shopping cart scene from the Animal House movie, and smiled. Leaving her in the Jeep, he found the right key, unlocked the front door and reconnoitered the way upstairs to the bedroom. He figured out which side of the bed was hers and turned down the covers. He first brought in the box of cooking stuff into the kitchen, then brought her clothes up to the bedroom, placing them in neat stack on the chair next to the bed. He plugged her phone in on the nightstand.

Tom discovered it wasn't easy lifting up a sleeping person out of a car seat. But he managed it without hurting either one of them. He carried her up the stairs, gently laid her in the bed and covered her up. He couldn't resist a last long look at her sleeping face. He gave her a gentle kiss on her lips and whispered. "Good night, Gym Buddy. Sleep well." He penned a note in a second birthday card he'd bought for her and left it and a rose from his table on the nightstand.

He smiled and headed downstairs, pausing to look at a wedding picture on the dresser. She wore a stunning white dress, showing just a couple inches of enticing cleavage. 'She was a beautiful bride.' He went downstairs and locked the Jeep, leaving her something on the shelf in front of the speedometer, hung her keys on a rack next to the front door and let himself out, making sure the door locked behind him. He walked down to the end of the block to a movie theatre parking lot and summoned a ride. During the wait he texted Patti:

-She's home safe.

-thanks, tom, you're a good guy. did you rub her head?

-yes, and I told her you gave it to me!!

-ha! I'll catch hell tomorrow. good night.

-'night

Tom smiled the whole way home. As he climbed into bed, he could smell her scent. "Mmmm...heavenly." He was thinking about her as he fell asleep.

1...456789