Gym Buddies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, she's perfect!'

She stopped and stared at his still rock-hard erection, his wet briefs now clinging to every inch, the shape of his lime-sized helmet clearly outlined. 'Jeeze, he's still hard as stone, looks even bigger now!'

He took the glasses and bottle, set them down, took her hand and helped her into the tub, guiding her to a wide, curving seat where the water covered her up to her upper chest. He sat right next to her and filled their glasses.

They touched glasses. "To Gym Buddies!"

She smiled. "To Gym Buddies in the hot tub. So, when I told you every woman's fantasy was to be naked, getting a massage from a studly, handsome, nude man, I left out one thing." She grinned. 'One very BIG thing, in his case!'

"What?"

"That he be sporting a big hardon!" She laughed. "And you certainly met that last criteria!"

He smiled. They both sipped their champagne. He shifted closer, their hips touching, his face inches from hers. They traded big smiles, enjoying their closeness. He caressed her pretty blonde hair.

"This is so nice, being here with you, Kel. Do you mind if I just look at my favorite face all night?"

She giggled. "You are so silly, Tom. It's just a face, nothing special."

"Oh, it's very special. It's my lady friend's face, she has the best smile, and her eyes are the prettiest I've ever looked into."

She kissed his cheek. "You are a sweet man, Tom, I've become pretty partial to this handsome mug of yours. I love that you're always smiling -- you have a great smile!"

"My Gym Buddy makes me smile, she's wonderful!"

Kelli cocked her head. "So, what do I do that makes you smile?"

"You don't have to do anything -- just be you."

She touched his cheek. 'Oh, god, Kel, be careful here.' She closed her eyes and hiked her leg up over his. "Feels so good, Tom -- a nice dinner, a fabulous backrub, great music, three very nice orgasms, and now I'm in a hot tub and it feels great and the girls are happy and I'm drinking champagne with the most charming, handsome man I've ever met who's almost naked. What more could a girl want?" 'And the man's sporting a huge hardon, and my legs are spread!'

He set his glass down, caressed her leg with both hands and whispered in her ear. "And I got a great backrub AND a front rub from my Gym Buddy -- I love her hands touching me. I love that they're strong but still very feminine." She caressed his chest, exploring his hard pecs.

'He's so masculine, so hard. Speaking of.....'

She dropped one hand under the water, down to his crotch, lightly resting it on the straining bulge of his briefs. 'Still hard as stone -- because of me. Need to feel his hands on the girls.'

Keeping her eyes closed, she took his hands and placed them on her upper chest, holding them against her. "So Tom...."

"Yes?"

"Seems only fair that since you got a front massage, I should get one too, right?"

He leaned over, kissed her very lightly on her cheek and whispered. "Well, I am a full-service masseuse."

She smiled as he lightly caressed her big breasts through her wet t-shirt, feeling her natural shape for the first time, her hands guiding him, urging him. She whispered, dreamily. "Feels so good...."

'I'm in heaven, she feels so good, want to do this, touch her, all night...'

Her hands encouraged him to squeeze her, knead her, lift her breasts up, shift them from side to side, cup them, caress them. Tom leaned over and nuzzled his face against her cheek, then began to kiss her pretty neck, softly at first, then with more vigor, swirling his tongue, now sucking her skin.

She felt her arousal rising, slowly, inexorably, from his stimulation of her sensitive, aroused breasts and his attention to her neck. 'Oh, god..'

Tom noticed her react when his hands or fingers crossed her erect nipples. 'She's very sensitive there.'

He moved his hands to cup the tips of her breasts, his thumbs just below her nipples, stroking from side to side, pulling the t-shirt across her nipples, rubbing her, stimulating her.

She moaned, and he could sense her orgasm rising. He rubbed his thumbs over her erect nipples and felt her reaction. 'She's close.'

Kelli moved her hands from on top of his to the sides of his head. She could feel it coming, the heat rising up in her womanhood. 'Oh, god, oh, god.'

He pinched her nipples between his thumb and forefingers and whispered into her ear. "Cum for me, Kel."

His words and his sucking and tonguing her neck put her over the top. She called out. "Oh, god, oh baby!" Kelli felt it everywhere -- her pussy, her skin, her breasts, even the back of her neck. She shivered and held his head tightly as she savored the exquisite sensation, the pleasure Tom had given her. He went back to gently kissing her neck and caressing her breasts.

He smiled. 'Wow - she called me baby.'

She pulled his face up in front of hers, her eyes still closed, heart pounding, enjoying the remains of her climax. He kissed her cute nose, and her eyes popped open to see his smiling face. 'Oh, what this man does to me. Soooooo want to kiss him.'

He squeezed her breasts through her wet t-shirt. "So, is the front massage to the lady's satisfaction?"

She grinned and pinched his cheeks. "Oh, you are such a naughty man, Mr. Meadows. Do all your massage customers get this special orgasmic treatment?"

They laughed. "Tell me about how it felt, Kel, your climax."

She smiled. "Why Mr. Meadows, that's a rather personal question to ask a lady, isn't it?"

He grinned. "All part of the masseuse's quality control process, ma'am."

She laughed and swatted the side of his head. "Oh, you're so full of bullshit!"

He grinned, raised his eyebrows and nodded, waiting for her response.

'No man has ever asked me about my orgasm.' She thought for a minute.

"Well, since you asked, each one - of the four-" She smiled. "-you've given me has felt wonderful. I get this tingling inside, letting me know one's coming, and the anticipation, I think, makes it come along faster." She, unconsciously, again set her hand on his cloth-covered, hard pole, this time gently squeezing his stone-hard manhood. "There's this warm feeling, then all of a sudden, I feel it everywhere, my pussy, breasts, my skin, the back of my neck. And each one's a little different." She shivered at the thought of having Tom's big shaft inside her. 'Richard can't always make me cum with his cock -- god, I just know Tom could!'

"So, you should be proud of yourself, Tom -- I don't think I've ever climaxed without a man inside me, or my clit being touched. Something new for me."

"Hmmm, we'll have to look into how this happened!"

She laughed. "I can't believe I'm telling you all this! Patti's the only one I talk sex with!"

He smiled and caressed her breasts, pushing them together, pulling them apart. "And how are the girls doing?"

She closed her eyes and whispered. "Oh, Tom that feels so good, the girls just love your big hands, don't stop." She kept gently squeezing the bulge of his rigid manhood through his Jockeys with one hand, keeping him fully erect, and exploring his bare chest with the other. They kept this up for several wonderful minutes when she opened her eyes, smiling.

Then she laughed.

"What?"

She couldn't stop laughing. "I was just thinking how crowded it was in this hot tub!"

He smiled, and cocked his head.

"Well, there's me, and the two girls you're presently pleasuring, there's you, and also this big pole." She squeezed said pole. "So that makes five of us!"

They both laughed.

She slid her other hand down, wrapped it around his hard bulge, leaned to him and whispered. "I just love this big, hard thing of yours, Tom. I love that I make you so huge, and you stay hard for so long. And you know I'm dying to see it, touch it, kiss it, but that would be so dangerous, I might lose control. I've had four wonderful orgasms, and you haven't had one, so you must be ready to burst, right?"

"Yes, I am, and that would be very dangerous!" She released his bulge and moved her hands up to caress his bare chest while he kept caressing her breasts through the t-shirt.

She touched her nose to his. "Truth question, Mr. Meadows. Would you like me as much, would you touch the girls like you do if they were smaller, normal-sized?"

He looked her in the eye and put one hand between her breasts, over her heart. "Kel, what I like most about you is inside of you, in your heart, and in your head. Yes, I would touch you the same if you were smaller. Your breasts are very much a part of you, your femininity, your womanhood, and I love touching them, no matter what their size, and I hope you enjoy my touch."

'Oh, how nice!'

"But, I wouldn't have had the chance to take you bra-shopping, and that was the most fun I've had in years!"

They laughed. "Yea, that was fun!"

He went back to caressing her big mounds through the wet t-shirt. "I do love that you have big breasts, Kel. Their size makes you even more womanly, more attractive, sexier. I love how they feel, their shape, their warmth, how they move when you move, how they change shape, how heavy they are. I love caressing them, moving them around, pleasuring you. I could spend hours touching and kissing them."

"Mmmm, I'm glad you feel that way, Tom!"

'Shouldn't, but can't resist touching his big hardon.' She slid a hand from his chest down to the huge, hard bulge straining his briefs.

"So, I can't help but notice you have a really big penis, Tom."

"Do you like big?"

She giggled. "All other things being equal, bigger is usually better when it comes to a man's cock. At least, that's my experience."

He smiled. "Good to know!"

"Oh, and if you haven't figured it out, I know why the first girl you tried to have sex with didn't go through with it. She was very petite, and your erection was just too big to fit in her. It might have been painful for her."

"Oh. So, if a woman were taller, say five foot nine or so, would she be big enough inside to take all of me?"

'Oh, this is a wicked game he's playing!' She gave him that smoking hot look. "Oh, I think that sized woman would be able to handle your erection inside her. But it might be a tight squeeze, so it'd be best if she's really worked up, really wet inside, maybe from you pleasuring her breasts and her pussy for quite a while. You wouldn't mind the tight squeeze, would you?"

"Oh, no, tight is a good thing."

"Well, I bet tight is all you've ever experienced, Mr. Meadows, as big as you are. I'm thinking you were the biggest man every one of your lovers ever had."

She put her hands on his cheeks and pulled him close, their lips almost touching. Kelli looked intently into his eyes, then held up her left hand -- the one with another man's wedding ring, and whispered. "You should know that If I wasn't wearing this ring, I would take you, right here, right now, and do you like you've never been done, Tom Meadows. You're the sexiest man I've ever been around. It would take you days to recover from being with me."

"Really?" He moved a hand from her breast to her leg, caressing her inside upper thigh with his big paw, an inch from her exposed pussy. She flinched at his boldness. He whispered. "Well, you should know that if you didn't have the ring, I'd be inside you, deep inside you, and I wouldn't be stopping until you said your body can't take another orgasm. Four's just a warm up. And you'd want it, again, and again. So would I. And one kiss could start it all."

He moved his lips to hers, just grazing them, and she started to respond -- then pulled away and gave him a fierce, smoldering look. 'Damn, want him so bad.'

Tom's cock pulsed in his briefs. 'She's got me so hot, so horny, I'm about to cum!'

"Well, you know men are big talkers, and women just get the job done."

They smiled at each other. She pulled his hand away from her steaming pussy. 'God, he almost touched pussy. Felt so good. Better cool things down a bit.' "Seems like it's getting a bit hot in this tub, Tom. Can I get a refill?"

Tom leaned over, refilled her and they clinked glasses again. "Here's to the hot in hot tub, Kel."

She giggled. "Yea, pretty hot tonight!"

Kelli unwrapped from Tom and swiveled around to lean back against him. He shifted so she was between his legs and pulled her by her hips onto his lap, his huge, hard bulge pressing against her ass.

'God, he's so big, so hard!' "This is so nice. And the stars are out tonight." She propped her feet up on the tub edge.

Tom wrapped his big arms around her, under her breasts, and pulled her tight to him, hugging her, loving the feeling of her body against his, the bulge of his rock-hard manhood pressing against her butt through his briefs and the wet t-shirt.

'God, feels so good being wrapped up in him. Love feeling that big hard thing poke against me. He'd totally fill me up, stretch me.' She pulled his hands up to hold her breasts. "So, the girls here seem to have become addicted to your hands, Tom."

He squeezed her big mounds and whispered. "Hmmm... and my hands just love touching the girls. My lips and tongue would love to get acquainted with them. Do you think they'd like that?"

'The second his mouth touches a nipple I'll burst into flame!' "Oh, I'm sure they would very much enjoy several hours of your mouth and tongue on them. And that would be very dangerous, especially since I'm at the time of my cycle where they're very sensitive."

"Well, I'm a man used to danger, you know, working in a bank and all."

She laughed. "Oh, right!"

"So, do I need to be careful touching the girls? I don't want to hurt you, or make you uncomfortable."

'This man is so considerate -- most of the others have just grabbed away, like I was meat.'

She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Oh, don't worry, you seem to know just how to touch my breasts -- you make them feel soooooooo good -- don't stop, please!"

"Mmmmmm, my pleasure, Kel."

She kissed his cheek again and smiled at how good it felt to be snuggled against him, feeling his warmth, his solid chest, his hard manhood, his big, warm hands gently caressing and holding her breasts through the wet shirt, seeming to know exactly when to caress, when to squeeze. 'Gonna need to lose this shirt, want to feel him skin-to-skin. He's just too good.'

Tom and Kelli enjoyed their embrace, his hands, and the night sky in silence for the next two songs when he remembered something Patti said.

"So, what's this Patti said about Helgeson women having to warn men about something?"

"Damn, she's got a big mouth! I was hoping you missed that."

"So, who are these Helgeson women, and what do they need to warn men about?"

"It's my mother's maiden name. She's one of five sisters, and they all have daughters, so lots of us Helgeson women."

"And?'

"Well, mister nosey, I'm thinking I'm not going to tell you -- it's a family secret."

'But, don't you think your Gym Buddy should know?"

She giggled. "Definitely not! You're dangerous enough as it is!"

"Hmmmmmm...wonder if there's any way I could persuade you to give it up..."

He leaned in and tongued the tender skin of her neck, just under her jaw, while his hands cupped and lifted her heavy breasts and his fingers pinched her nipples, teasing them. She moaned. 'Damn, he just winds me up in two seconds! Can't say no to him.'

He moved his lips up to her cheek, kissing and swirling his tongue over her skin, closer and closer to her lips. She started to turn her mouth towards his, to kiss him, lost in arousal and passion. Their lips were an inch apart when she snapped out of it, grabbed his chin, and whispered. "You are a naughty man, Mr. Meadows, using your power to arouse me to get me to divulge a secret."

He smiled. "Did it work?"

She giggled. "Yes, yes, I'll tell you, just to stop the horrible torture you're putting me through!"

They laughed.

"Well, we Helgeson women have been genetically gifted, or cursed, maybe, with a strong sex drive and big tits. When the right man touches my breasts in just the right way, they get all aroused. And when a really big breast gets aroused, well, that's a lot of stimulation, much more than a regular-sized woman, and we get wet down below. And we tend to go pretty crazy during sex. Rumor has it my aunt Laura killed her first husband in bed with her passion! And aunt Clara almost smothered a man with her tits! A lot of men just can't handle one of us."

'Really?"

"Yea, and we tend to take charge in the bedroom, and most men can't deal with that. They want to dominate, want the woman to be subservient. Patti and I call it when the tigress comes out."

'Oh, the tigress? Like the sound of that a whole lot!' "Wow. Wonder what would happen if a Helgeson woman was with a man who could easily handle that, liked that, and was strong enough to satisfy her, over and over, to like her being in charge, but then taking charge himself. What if he thought of the woman as his equal, and wanted to satisfy her needs, and by doing so satisfied his own desires?"

She looked over, they locked eyes and after a long pause she whispered. "So, one of my favorite songs is by Sheryl Crow. It's -"

He interrupted. "'Strong Enough. '...are you strong enough to be my man?'"

She looked at him, dumbfounded, and whispered. "Oh, wow."

"Do you want to ask me a truth question, Kel?"

She shivered. "Do I need to ask that question?"

"Don't know, we men being such big talkers and all, maybe I'd just be bragging if I said two hours of punishment from you wouldn't finish me, not even close. That I was strong enough to be your man."

'Oh, thinking this guy doesn't need to brag. Wow, my man -- this man, being my man?'

'Not going to be able to hold back from kissing her much longer. Making me crazy, want to, so bad.'

One of Tom's favorite slow dance songs from the last century came on. He took his hands off her breasts and held hers. "This is one of my favorite songs, Kel, will you dance with me?"

'Oh, he's so sweet, asking me to dance -- in a hot tub!' I'd be putting on a wet t-shirt show for him...'

She kissed him on the cheek. "Yes, Tom, I'd love to dance with my Gym Buddy! But you're not just looking for a wet t-shirt show, are you?"

He nipped at her ear. "Well, I wouldn't complain!"

'Why not?' She giggled, unwrapped his hands, stood up, and faced him, hands on her hips, the water just below her crotch. 'He likes looking at my body. Here I am, Gym Buddy, every inch for you to look at.'

Tom's mouth dropped open at the stunning sight in front of him. Kelli was smiling, proud of her curves. The wet Outlaw Accountant t-shirt was totally see-through, and Tom admired every inch of her magnificent breasts, which looked bigger than ever. The shirt was translucent where it clung to her skin across the top of her chest and around her huge boobs. Her unusually wide areoles surrounded pink, upturned, swollen nipples. The thin white cotton fabric was stretched tightly across the canyon between her breasts so it wasn't see-through in that area. It clung to her tummy and abdomen, showing every inch of her skin. She had her legs slightly apart, so the thin cotton material stretched across her upper thighs, barely hiding her treasure from Tom's gaze.

'Look at him, he can't take his eyes off my curves, can't even breath!' She grinned. "So, do you think I might have done well in wet t-shirt contests in Daytona Beach?"

"Not even fair to the other girls, Kel. You're so beautiful!"

"Why thank you, Tom! Like the outfit?"

He grinned. "Oh, yes I do. Seems to fit perfect!"

'He could have just said great rack, Kel, great tits, but he thinks I'm beautiful. No man ever said that before.'

Tom stood up, put his hands on his hips and it was her turn to gawk at the magnificent, wet, body in front of her. His shoulders, chest and stomach glistened, his cut muscles catching the candlelight. His huge, fully-engorged penis stood up and out, straining the wet fabric of his briefs to the limit. She stared at his huge cock-bulge. 'God, his cock is freakin' huge!'

1...34567...9