Gym Buddies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled back just a few inches so they could both look at the huge volume of his semen covering both breasts and the canyon in between. 'God, never seen so much cum at one time -- he shoots so much! Feels so warm, so good on the girls.' His cum-covered, still-hard erection swayed in front of her as she ran her hands over her breasts and chest, spreading his ejaculate all over her -- there being enough to completely cover her big, round orbs. 'Oh, so erotic -- covered in his cum!'

Tom took in the view of her huge breasts, coated with his man stuff. Oh, god, what a sight -- will remember this forever!'

Their eyes locked, they smiled and their lips were drawn together in a fierce and passionate kiss. Each enjoyed the unique experience of tasting both their own cum, and the other's. He brought his hands up to cradle and caress her cum-covered breasts, lifting them up, moving them around, kneading them, caressing them, feeling their mass. She grasped his big pole -- and was surprised to find it still as hard as a metal pipe! 'Oh, god his hands do the girls so good -- and he's still hard -- how can that even be after cumming twice?'

The Gym Buddies kissed and caressed each other for two whole songs, all the while looking into each other's eyes with what they both were starting to realize was something more than just lust. Finally, they came up for air. She slid back and pulled him by his erection down into the hot tub so they were up to their necks, the warm, swirling water washing away his sticky man stuff. He turned them around, kneeled on the bottom, sat back on his heels and pulled her to him. She released his cock and instinctively spread her legs to sit on his lap, his cock thrusting up between them. As she pulled him in by his cheeks for another long kiss he lifted her up with one hand by her naked cheeks and with the other pushed his rod down between her legs, then letting her down, his hard length now pressed against her labia. The first-time sensation of his hot pole hard against her sex made her break the kiss and moan. "Oh, god...."

Tom loved her breasts with both hands while very slowly moving his hips, sliding his cock back and forth, her labial lips parting for his hardness. He could sense her climax building and deliberately slowed his thrusting until she calmed down -- them started thrusting again. He did this twice to build her anticipation. 'God, he's making me crazy, teasing me -- let me cum!' She reached back with one hand to grasp his cock, sticking out from between her ass cheeks, feeling it, caressing it. 'Jeez -- it sticks out so far! I love this big thing.'

Having decided it was time for her to experience climax number ten, Tom lengthened his strokes and pinched at her nipples. She released his rod and whipped her hand back to his face as she felt her orgasm blossom, inexorably spreading through her body, taking over -- and bringing forth the tigress inside her. She broke the kiss and bit down on his shoulder as her strong hands clenched his upper chest as she moaned. "Oh, god...!" He felt her pussy gush her female essence all over his hard shaft as she shivered and shuddered though a powerful climax that didn't let go of her for a good half minute.

Kelli's heart was racing, her lungs panting, her skin tingling as her climax slowly faded. She laid her head on his shoulder and caressed his chest muscles as she savored the aftermath of what she knew was the most intense orgasm she'd ever had. Tom gently caressed her bottoms, her back, her shoulders and her arms, barely touching her, until his hands ended up on her big, soft breasts, suspended in the water between them. He cupped them, held them, gently caressed them.

'Oh, god, what this man does to me. He's making me crazy, and he's not even inside me -- I want him so bad, want him inside me, want to be his lover, make love for hours.' She shivered again at the thought of having sex with Tom.

He leaned over and kissed her pretty neck. She found the strength to raise her head up and they kissed, gently and softly, like the lovers they'd just become.

"Hey."

"Hey."

He smiled his biggest smile. "So, I think I interrupted you a while ago. What were you about to say?"

"That it would be dangerous for us to kiss, Tom."

For a painful couple of seconds there was silence, and Tom was afraid he'd pushed her too far. 'Shit.'

Then she broke into her thousand-watt smile and kissed him, hard. "So, what took you so long to kiss your Gym Buddy, Mr. Meadows? She's wanted to kiss you for days, you know." They both broke out laughing and then shared a long, passionate kiss. She touched noses with him. "You weren't bragging about being a good kisser."

"And so are you, Kel. Even better that I'd imagined -- and I've been dreaming of kissing you for a long time!"

Their eyes locked and she whispered. "And you were right -- I don't want to stop! Oh, and pussy seems to really like your big hard pole. You keep making me cum -- never had this happen before." She reached behind her and caressed his helmet. "I love this cock -- feeling it against me, so hard, so big, so hot - I'm not done with it, you know."

'God, she makes me so hard!'

He smiled and cupped her big, soft breasts, suspended in the warm, swirling water. "So how are the girls?"

She smiled, kissed him, softly, and sighed. "You make them feel so good -- your hands, your mouth -- they're as happy as they've ever been, Tom."

She giggled and clenched his pole. "And how is Pleasure Pole here doing, Tom?"

He laughed. "Where did that come from?"

She smiled. "Just popped into my head!" She whispered into his ear. "Because it -- and you -- give me such pleasure. And did you enjoy your orgasms, Tom?"

"Oh yea -- you made me cum so hard, Kel, I thought I was going to pass out!"

"Mmmmm, and I enjoyed them too! You cum so much, you covered me up." She looked him in the eye. "I like feeling your man stuff on me, Tom -- and that's never happened before for me." 'What's he doing to me?'

They fell into another passionate, marathon, two-song kiss. 'This man, I could just kiss him forever...'

He broke the kiss and looked over at the prominent bruise on his shoulder. She followed him, giggled, and locked eyes with him. 'Looks like you brought the tigress out, Tom! Remember, I warned you!"

He kissed her hard. "Bring it on -- I can handle it."

'Oh, you ain't seen nothing yet! Want to look at his body, his big pole, explore -- time to take this to the bedroom.'

Kelli stood up, straddling him, showing him her sex, her big breasts, took his hands and stood him up. She stepped out of the tub, pulling him with her. He caressed her face, and they kissed, softly, savoring each other's lips. She held his big pole, stroking it just slightly, keeping him rigid, turned and led him by his manhood into the house, into the bedroom.

'Oh, is she going to take me inside her?'

She led him to the bed and fell onto it, pulling him with her, and they wrapped their wet bodies together, kissing passionately, touching, holding, squeezing, feeling the other, their passions blazing hot, their sexual energy surging. He tried to get on top of her, but she resisted, maneuvering him onto his back, her strong arms holding hm down as she pressed her mouth hard against his, their tongues dueling. His huge, hard cock rubbed along the inside of her thigh, inches from her moist pussy, drawn to it.

She suddenly broke the kiss and their eyes locked, both of them panting, their hearts racing, hormones raging. She longed to have him inside her, filling her with his manhood. Through the fog of lust she managed a rational thought. 'No, can't let him inside me -- will lose control. But do want to give him a show.'

She pushed back from him and sprung to her feet, standing on the bed with her feet on either side of his knees, her legs apart. She put her hands on her hips and thrust her pelvis and chest forward, proudly displaying her incredible body to her gym buddy, her still-wet breasts swaying and jiggling. 'Here I am, Tom, this is me.'

Tom lay back on his elbows, his huge, rock-hard phallus pulsing over his abdomen, the helmet reaching almost to his navel, stunned at Kelli's brazen display of her sexuality, his mouth agape. The look in her eyes was one Tom hadn't ever seen -- that of a tigress, in heat, her lust consuming her. She brought her hands up to the ceiling and shook her breasts, the great masses of tit-flesh rocking back and forth, the weight of her boobs enough to pull her body from side to side. 'I have him, he's mine, he can't resist me. Want to have that huge thing inside me, filling me. Have to kiss it, touch it.'

She suddenly dropped to her knees and kissed the underside of his big rod just above his ball sac, causing it to pulse. She kissed and licked her way up towards the helmet, savoring his male taste, without touching him with her hands. Tom groaned in pleasure. 'Oh, he likes this!' She licked and kissed his helmet, but didn't suck him. 'Want to tease him like he's teased me. If I suck him wonder if he'll pop again?' After pleasuring him for a couple minutes she began kissing his muscular abdomen and stomach, exploring him, studying him. She smothered his cock with her breasts as she moved up to his chest.

Tom enjoyed the view of her blonde hair and large breasts dancing across his body. He held her head, then began rubbing her scalp with his strong fingers, making her moan with pleasure. She took his hands in hers and pushed them up beside his head. Slowly she kissed her way across his chest muscles, rubbing her big breasts over his erection, then his chest, pausing occasionally to admire his male form. 'Oh, yes, he's delicious.'

Tom was in heaven. 'God, never had this before, she's incredible, she's making me crazy for her.'

She worked her way up his neck to his chin, kissing his strong jawline, then his cheeks. 'Can't take any more of this.' He used his superior strength to push her arms up, break free from her hands, seize her head and pull her lips to his. She grabbed his head and they kissed furiously. He tried to flip her over, but she pinned him with her strong legs. They wrestled for a few seconds, and finally he managed to roll her over, his powerful legs forcing hers apart, his cock landing on her pussy. She shrieked at his strength, his power, his dominance, as he pinned her hands above her head and slid his hard pole over her pussy lips. He kept her legs from moving by locking them with his, holding her down.

'Damn, he's controlling us, controlling me -- but it feels so good, he's so strong, so powerful! He could take me with his huge thing, push it in me, couldn't stop him.'

Tom kissed and sucked on her neck as she struggled to push him off. He moved down to kiss and suck on her upper chest, his lips and tongue slowly working their way towards her engorged nipples. He was able to thrust just an inch or so against her pussy. Finally, she calmed down and stopped resisting him, submitting, as he kissed, suckled and nibbled at her nipples. 'Oh, god, he's so good, feels incredible, he makes me so wet.'

Not having to pin her legs allowed him to slide his cock up and down her slot, faster and faster, as he kept up his attention to her nipples and that started the fire inside her yet again. He let her legs loose and she wrapped them around his hips and worked her hands free to explore every inch of his muscular back and ass. 'He's so powerful, so masculine -- he's taking me, making me cum again!' "Oh...it's coming...I'm cumming." She moaned as her eyes rolled back, her strong hands clenched his muscular shoulders and her body shook and shivered through her eleventh climax of the evening. Tom stopped his thrusting, giving her a chance to settle down as she panted to catch her breath and her heartrate slowly returned to normal. He released her nipple, kissed her lips, hard, and whispered in her ear. "I love your climaxes, Kel, they're ours together, I love sharing your pleasure. I want more of them. You know I want to be inside you, deep inside you, thrusting hard, again and again and again, taking you to the stars. I want us to be lovers."

She opened her eyes to his face, his nose touching hers, his eyes looking deep into hers. 'Oh god, want it so bad too, want to be his lover. He wants me, and I want him. He won't force himself into me. But can't go there, married to Richard.'

She whispered. "Oh, Tom, I want it too, want you inside me. It would be so wonderful to have you in there. But I can't - shouldn't -- I'm married."

Tom's rational brain prevailed - barely. 'Don't push it, Meadows, be patient.'

He kissed her nose and gave her his biggest smile. "I understand, Kel. I love our touching, being close to you -- it's wonderful."

'This man, he's so caring, so wonderful -- this is so dangerous!' "Mmmmm...you were right when you said in Brewsters, that once we kissed, I wouldn't want to stop."

They share a long, passionate kiss. He whispered. "And you said girls liked to be kissed on other places besides the lips..."

He kissed her pretty neck, her ears, then slowly worked his way down her upper chest. She held his head, caressing him, guiding him, loving his tender touch, the warmth of his mouth, his tongue, his breath. He pulled up to admire her big, magnificent breasts, covering her chest, rising and falling with her breathing, her wide areoles encircling her engorged nipples. 'Never seen breasts so beautiful.'

He looked up into her eyes. "Your breasts are so beautiful, Kel, and so are you. I want to kiss you all night."

She closed her eyes and held his head as he cupped the outside of her breasts and kissed down her cleavage. 'Oh, god he's so good, love his touch.'

Tom spent the next ten minutes loving her girls, kissing and touching every inch of her expansive chest, his tongue swirling around her nipples, his big hands caressing her, moving her big mounds up and down, side to side. His very slight thrusting against her pussy kept her wet and aroused and him hard. Kelli was in a state of absolute bliss, enjoying his tender touch, feeling his hard cock between her legs, his heat, his maleness, her hands exploring his muscles. She wasn't really thinking about anything, just enjoying.

Keeping his hands caressing her breasts he moved back, his cock leaving her wet pussy, and began kissing down her tummy, circling her navel, then moving down to her smooth abdomen, then her hips, taking his time to kiss every inch. He backed up a bit more, positioning himself to make love to her pussy.

'Oh, yes, he's going to kiss pussy again, so good, so good.'

Kelli's Gym Buddy slowly kissed closer and closer and closer to her labia, her legs parting instinctively for him to kiss the tender skin of her inner thighs. He savored the smell of her musk, her womanhood, as he began to gently kiss her folds, her abdomen, her inner thighs, taking his time, slowly heating her up. "Ohhhhhh..." She shuddered and moaned as she felt the beginnings of another climax brewing deep inside her. He ran his tongue up her cleft from bottom to top, just below her clit, causing her to grab his head, hard, and moan again. He applied more kisses and swirled his tongue around her pleasure button, not touching it, and that made her buck and cry out. Finally, he massaged her clit with his tongue and lips and that brought out her orgasm, different this time, softer, but longer-lasting. She clamped his head with her legs as her hands gripped his head, her eyes scrunched closed and her climax washed over her, her skin tingling everywhere. "Ohhhhhhhh..."

Tom stopped his attentions as his head was now pressed hard against her womanhood, and focused on holding his breath until her legs loosened their grip and he could take a breath. She held his head firmly as her climax slowly ebbed and he could breathe. He planted little soft kisses all over her sex, causing her to shiver at each one. She tilted his head up and they locked eyes through the valley of her breasts. Tom again enjoyed the fabulous view of her pussy, her smooth abdomen, her tummy, her big breasts, heaving with her breathing, then her face, her eyes half open, peering at him.

She pulled his head up towards hers, and he slowly kissed his way up her body, across her abdomen and tummy, through the valley between her breasts, up her neck to her lips, his thick erection again lodging in her wet slot. She locked her legs around his hips, clenching him tightly, and kissed him, hard. They looked into each other's eyes for a minute before she smiled and whispered. "So, was it your intention from the beginning to get me naked in your bed, give me orgasm after orgasm to make me crazy, bring out the tigress?"

He smiled and whispered. "Well, I could brag and say I had it all planned -- but you'd call me out on that one!" She giggled. He kissed her. "No, but I'm sure glad it ended up happening, Kel. I am loving being wrapped up in you, touching you, tasting you, hearing your voice. And I just can't get enough of kissing you!" They kissed, long, slow and sensual.

She caressed his face. "So, this big pole you have pressed against my peach -- does it every go soft?"

"Well, looks like it's a permanent condition when I'm touching you -- is that going to be a problem?"

She laughed. "Nope -- every girl's dream!"

Their lips locked again, and he started just barely thrusting his cock. She moaned. "Oh, Tom, that feels so good, you're making me crazy!" She broke the kiss, held his face and gave him an intense look. "I don't know how many times you made me climax, but this has never happened to me before -- you gave me three months' worth of orgasms in like an hour -- without even being inside me! You're amazing!"

He smiled. "Well, it was 12 -- but who's counting?"

She pinched his ear. "You men -- always keeping score. So, I guess it's 12 to 2, and I'm winning?"

They laughed, and kissed. She ran her hands down his muscular back to his hard ass, squeezing, exploring. 'God, he's perfect, feels amazing having his hard body on top of mine, his big hard cock on pussy -- could just reach down now and pull him inside, feel his manhood - he'd have me cumming again in no time!'

He kissed down her cheek, to her ear, nipping at it, which made her giggle, and whispered. "Ok, truth question -- what are you thinking about?"

She thought for a few seconds. "I'm thinking how good it feels to be naked with you, touching you everywhere, that I just love how when we're together I feel like you are totally attentive to me, that there's nobody else but me, that you're this rare combination of totally sexy man and good, caring person, that I really enjoy just hanging out with you, that you respect me and have never forced yourself on me. Well, except for the kiss, but I was dying for that to happen!"

He grinned and they kissed. "And here I am -- the girl who's not a hugger, not a snuggler, naked, all wrapped up in my Gym Buddy -- I never would have thought this would be me. I love it!" More kissing.

"And...."

He raised his eyebrows.

She unclamped her legs and pushed him up with her hands until he was on his hands and knees, between her spread legs, and looked at his big cock, now lying on her pussy and abdomen. She started stroking him with both hands, loving the feeling of his solid manhood, proud she made him so big and hard. She put her lips to his and whispered. "And, I'm thinking about how this big rod of yours would feel inside me, Tom, spreading me, thrusting deeper and deeper until you fill me completely, making me cum, hard, feeling it pulse with your climax, your big cumshot filling me up with your man stuff until I couldn't hold any more." She rubbed his helmet over her pussy, then placed it at her entrance, pulling it in just a bit, his swollen head spreading her pussy lips wide. 'God, want this so bad, want him in me, damn, can't do that!'

1...456789