H.I.G.F.I.I.A.I.F. - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Five minutes, don't make me have to do it myself; you won't like it if I do," I said, over my shoulder, taking one of the red Dixie cups filled with some dark soda -- Coke? -- I hate Coke. Would it kill them to get a more decent soda? I mean, they do have all this money. So there I was, sipping on my hated beverage as I waited for the two that my plan hinged on. Sure it could continue without them, yet that would make getting their husbands alone very difficult if not downright impossible. Setting down the glass when Maranda opened the door with Maxine following quickly behind. I noticed how Maranda stood there with her hand on her cocked hip, wearing that coy smirk on her lips as she peered at me. Also noting how tentative and uneasy Maxine was beside her. Our conversation at the restaurant roared back to the forefront of my mind. Biting down the anger at what she had said that day as I rose.

"What's this about Jerry?" Maranda asked, in this rather seductive tone of hers. I wondered if she always did that when Baran wasn't around, or was it just me? I hadn't the foggiest idea. However, that wasn't going to stop me from doing what needed to be done with this family.

"You're going to help me bring a new order to this family," I said sternly, letting them know this wasn't up for debate, nor was it negotiable.

"Oh?" Maranda cooed while Maxine had a perplexed look on her face.

"What do you mean, Jerry?" Maxine asked, I noticed how she had dolled herself up on the off chance I'd show up. For a sixty-five-year-old woman, she still was a beauty. When I first met her along with everyone else in Reda's family, I knew Reda would still be a looker in our later years.
"Seeing how neither of you stopped what happened that night, either you help, or well, things will get messy for you," I said, darkly.

"I don't respond well to threats, Jerry." Maxine's eyes took a hard tone to them as she glared at me.

"I know better than to threaten a lawyer, Maxine. What I stated was a fact, nothing more than that," I said, crossing my arms. "I'm not like you, Maxine; I don't threaten you as you did with me." I watched how those cheeks of hers blushed.

"You know I didn't mean that," Maxine said, weakly.

"Uh-huh, sure seemed like it at the time." My eyes glanced over to Maranda when she placed a hand on Maxine's right shoulder.

"It couldn't hurt to hear what he has to say," Maranda spoke, while peering at me from the corner of her right eye .

Watching how their faces held shock and a mixture of disgust and arousal. At least from what I saw in Maranda's eyes when I filled them in on the details of what I was going to do with or without their help. While Maxine's face might have shown she wanted no part in my plan, however, her body betrayed the thoughts playing along her eyes. After what I had witnessed that night, it wasn't hard for me to tell she was aroused at what I had told them.

"How can you be sure that we won't inform our spouses of what you've just told us?" Maranda asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Because you want to put them in their place just as much as I do, given what they did to you," I answered, recounting how she had told me of how they brought her into their little family.

"True... I do," Maranda mused in this light, alluring voice of hers. "And you're certain you can handle the both of us?" she asked, with this rather coy smirk on her lips.

"Of course," I nodded, otherwise all those threesomes I had with Reda and Stacy were for nothing.

"You sound confident in your abilities, Jerry," Maxine finally spoke, I noted how her nipples were getting harder by the second.

"Should I not be?" I asked, with a pointed look.

"If I'm to do this," I watched how those grey stormy eyes of hers ran down my body as she spoke those words, "I want some reassurances that you won't chicken out of this plan of yours." I could see the fires in Maranda's eyes when she spoke those words. I wondered how long she's been waiting for someone to do what I'm about to do to Dell and her husband.

"Like?"

"I want to see it." Maranda's eyes stared right at my crotch, not bothering to hide the hunger in her eyes. "You've made me wait for so long for this. It's only fitting you let us have what few ever had." Her eyes ran up my body then settled on my own when she said those words. "Or you can forget about my aid in this endeavor of yours."

"I see," I muttered, slyly noting how Maxine's own glanced down at my manhood. Chuckling to myself when Maxine got bashful when my gaze fell on her. "If I show you, do we have an agreement?" I asked, looking at the two of them, watching how their eyes instantly lowered to my hands when my fingers took hold of the tab of my pants' zipper. I noted how their breathing had quickened and how Maranda was biting her lip.

"You have my word Jerry, I will help as best that I can to ensure this plan of yours goes off without a hitch," Maranda nodded her head.

Looking over when I heard Maxine sigh, "Maybe it is time for this family's traditions to change. Lord, knows that I've tried; maybe you can do what I couldn't," Maxine said, letting that be her answer to our agreement. I wondered how often she's tried to stop whatever plan Dell, given how he was the head of the family, had set into motion. Also pondering if she tried to stop what had transpired on that eventful night.

I was taken by surprise when Maranda quickly stepped forward and shoved her hand into my open zipper. She had no trouble finding my cock; it was almost as if she's been dreaming of this moment. As I watched the burning desire in her eyes when her fingers wrapped around my growing member before freeing it from its confines.

"Just like I thought it would feel like." It seemed to me that she was drooling in her mind when she spoke those words. "So much bigger than Baran," Maranda purred, "this is going to feel so good inside of me, and you know that's true," she smirked while her hand continued to stroke me to full mast. Her cheek brushed against mine, her breath hot in my ear as she whispered. "I want it in my mouth. I promise I'll be quick." What could I say to that? After all, Reda has ten years of sleeping around on me that I need to catch up on. Would this hurt her if she found out? Probably. Did I care... maybe a little. Still, she had to have guessed that this might happen. I knew it might have; nothing in this life is free. So if I had to let Maranda suck me off for the price of her help, who was I to say no?

"Knock yourself out," I said, with a shrug.

"Don't mind if I do," Maranda purred, her left hand ran down my chest as she squatted down before me. I noted the shocked look in Maxine's eyes when Maranda wasted no time in taking me into her hot mouth. I got to admit Maranda does know how to suck a cock.

"Jerry! You can't just let..."

"Why not?"

"Because it isn't right?!" The look I gave her must have taken the wind out of her sails since she couldn't say what they did was right either. Nevertheless, what I was going to say next went out the window when Maranda put all her skills to use to get me off as quickly as she could. I noted the sultry look in those grey eyes of hers when she peered up at me when I uttered an 'Oh fuck!'. That only made her work harder to bring forth the eruption she has been after for, however long that's been. Then it happen; I felt my cum flooding Maranda's mouth. She didn't drink it down like I thought she would've. No. She didn't do anything like that at all. I was totally not expecting Maranda to rise from her spot and go over to Maxine and kiss her madly while swapping my semen between the two of them. "God, he tastes so good." I heard Maxine utter low while in her little trance as I zipped back up.

"His cock tastes even better; you should have tried it," Maranda said, with this slight grin on her lips as she made sure she hadn't left any of my cum marring her face or her mother-in-law's. It wouldn't do if Dell or Baran caught wind of what I had brewing. No, that wouldn't do at all. "Well then, now that's all settled, how about we go celebrate Stacy's wonderful news," Maranda said happily. I didn't know where that came from. Was she truly joyous about the news of the twins? Or the fact that she's got to have me in her mouth, or both? I rightly didn't know, nor was I going to ask. I noted how she dropped something on the floor as she left right behind Maxine while she peered over her shoulder at me.

I looked oddly at the little folded piece of paper that laid on the floor. Arching an eyebrow once I unfolded it after picking it up. Wondering when she had written this. My eyes ran over her handwriting three times to ensure I wasn't misinterpreting the words. Then again, how could I when she blatantly asked me to meet her at a motel across town Monday during lunch. Looking down my body, it would seem my cock liked the thought. Reda might have asked me not to bring her to my house, she didn't say anything about a motel. Even if Reda found out, she really didn't have a leg to stand on, given the years she lied to me. As the saying goes, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Opening up my phone, wondering how close it was from my own office. A sinful smile appeared on my lips when it told me it was only a fifteen-minute drive from it. I was going to ensure I sent her back to Baran so well fucked she'd be dying to humiliate her husband.

I noticed how Reda was hanging near the foot of the stairs as I descended to the first floor. Seeing how those eyes of her slyly glanced up at me while she was speaking with one of her second cousins. I wondered just how many, there were a lot, that knew about this little secret of theirs. Then my attention was directed to the rear double doors that led to the patio that had been around long before I came into Reda's life. I could see the questioning look in her eyes, wondering if I did what she thought I might have done. I wasn't going to tell her that; I'd let her stew on it. At least she wasn't in ignorant bliss like I was before that night.

"Daddy!" I heard Beth's voice calling out to me. Okay, my fatherly, protective instincts were totally on alert right then. I saw the knowing smile on Reda's lips when I went to go see what had my daughter in a fuss. I wasn't the only one heading that way. I noted the child's mother whom I've only seen in passing, walking hurriedly towards the same room I was heading towards. There she was on the floor, her hand pressed against her cheek, tears in her eyes while Jason stood over his fallen sister, a protective look on his face as he stared down a much older and taller boy. Then the boy's face paled at the sight of me as I stood there in the doorway while he held Beth's and Jason's Nintendo Switch high out of Jason's reach. Watching my daughter nod as I helped her to her feet when I asked if she was alright. Lightly stroking the back of her head as she held me tightly. Patting her back, resting my hand on my son's shoulder, the pride I felt in my son at that moment for defending his sister against someone bigger was very admirable. I felt the woman's eyes on me as I stared down her son while easily taking the Switch back from him and passing it on to Jason.

"See, Beth, he didn't do anything to it." I heard Jason say as he comforted his sister. I knew they were very fond of the Pokémon game they both have been playing for some time now. I did get a kick out of watching them move around when they were trying to catch one of them. To me, I could never get into it; I did play along with them when they asked me to. I am a good father, after all. Maybe not the best husband right at that moment, but I am a damn good father. "See, the game is still in there." I heard Beth sniffle a thank you to her brother.

"So you think you can strike my daughter and not get the punishment you deserve?" I asked, towering over the fifteen-year-old.

"What would a cornuto know of dolling out punishment?" I heard the woman say. The word had me at a loss; it wasn't a word that I knew of. I looked it up later. Well, let's just say I wasn't too pleased when I did.

"As much as a wandering woman does," I retorted politely, not calling her a slut in front of her son. It appeared she knew my meaning, and it didn't sit well with her either.

"Come on, Paul, it's almost..." Then I noted how her face paled when she turned once Reda tapped her on her shoulder. Even I could have seen the slap coming. I kept my chuckle to myself at the look on the woman's face when my wife did that. It seemed the kids, too, were surprised as well.

"Don't you ever call my husband that again?! Do I make myself clear, Carol? Next time your son lays a hand on my daughter, I won't be as restrained as Jerry's been. Do I make myself clear?" I noted the anger in Reda's eyes. She might be a lot of things, but she's a very protective mother. "Jason, Beth, Stacy's waiting for everyone," her tone and features softened when she peered at her children, "Jerry, if you like, you're welcome to join too," Reda said; I arched an eyebrow at how she was blushing when she looked at me.

Looking down when Beth slipped her hand into mine and shot me that sweet smile of hers. I had noticed how less anxious the two of them have been since Reda and I began to repair the damage she had caused to our marriage. I couldn't say they knew the reason why or why Stacy was staying with us for so long. I sure did hope they didn't; they were keeping tight-lipped about it if they did.

"The only cuck here is your husband. I wonder why my cousin puts up with the amount of time you spend spreading your legs for every man here." I heard Reda hiss low when I peered back around the corner after the kids, and I had left her there in the hallway. To say my interest was pegged at that news wasn't far from the truth. Where Carol's son was, I had no clue. I'm assuming the boy wasn't anywhere in earshot of those words. Otherwise, I doubt Reda would have spoken to them. "Unlike you, I haven't been to one in months when Jerry found out. That's the difference between a strong man and the man you're married to."

"Please, you're just as much of a slut as I am." I wasn't about to refute that claim. "I'm sure you've been..." Even I winced at the sound of the slap that struck Carol across her face.

"I. Do. Not. Sleep, Around! Get that through your fucking head, Carol!" I noted the rising temper in my wife's voice. Something even I was wary of, and I live with her, so I knew how explosive it could be. I wasn't the only one that noticed it either, as I noted Dell's quick pace down the hallway from the other direction. Where I'm sure Carol had just came from, given how quickly Dell arrived on the scene. What happened next, I can't say as I made a timely exit.

"So..." Brinda's voice stilled my actions while I hunted for a drink that wasn't Coke. I have noted how much I despise it, no? Good. The stuff is awful, in my opinion. "Just where have you been keeping yourself?" she asked once I had to settle for Sunkist.

"Here and there," I muttered before taking a sip. Seeing the angry look on Reda's face when she emerged from the hallway and exited out towards the patio.

"Nothing too obscene, I hope?" Brinda asked, with this teasing smirk on her lips.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I shot back with my own barb.

"Maybe..." Seeing her turning her head when Stacy waved for us to come join them, "we'll just have to finish this conversation later," Brinda mused before taking one of the cups from the table and heading out the door. I could not help it, but my eyes just couldn't look away as that ass of hers swayed beneath her skirt. The smirk I saw as she peered back at me once she opened the door told me one thing, she wanted me to look.

I stood well off to the side while Stacy, with her sister beside her, sat in the middle of the tables I later learned they had rented for the day. Watching how all were excited and I was quickly forgotten about for the most part, aside from the looks Reda, Stacy, Brinda, Maranda, and Maxine would occasionally give me. I might be a bastard for what I'm going to do, but I wasn't about to ruin this for Stacy. Granted, it still irked me to no end that she would do this to me, yet I could understand her reason as messed up as it was. I wasn't about to mess up her baby shower. Reda was right; I had to let go of the anger I still felt burning inside me. We both knew it was going to change me if I held onto it for too much longer, and not in the best of ways, I would think.

"Jerry!" Stacy squealed in delight as she held up a pink onesie. "Isn't she going to look so adorable in this?!" she asked, with this rather big smile on her face as she looked right at me. I simply nodded. I noted it would be a long while before I saw my home that day given the presents I saw lining the table. As I sat there, I pondered how long Stacy was trying to get pregnant, not saying what she, her sister, and everyone else did was right. Yet, I knew what that feeling of losing the ability to be a full-time parent when I was contemplating divorce. Just not what Stacy must have felt given the pressures of her medical condition. Nonetheless, who would have thought a woman whose own egg count was so small at birth would now be carrying twins of all things, what are the odds?! Reminds me I should pick up a lotto ticket. It couldn't hurt, could it? "Oh, my girls are going to look so precious in these outfits!" Stacy's squeal brought my wandering mind back to the forefront when she held a matching pair of baby blue onesie pajamas against her bosom. I grew rather unnerved with the way those eyes of hers were on me when she spoke those words.

What could I say? Let's try for another pair in six months? At least that's the feeling I got when those raging hormone-filled eyes stared at me. Then I noted how Reda was eyeing me as well as her right arm held Stacy against her. I wondered what the hell came of my life for this to have happened. I bet my grandfather is rolling in his grave laughing at me at the mess I've gotten myself into. I also, while slyly, noticed how Maranda was shooting me that coy smirk whenever Baran's back was to me. Then the thought acquired to me after the third one she flashed my way. What if Baran could taste my cum on her lips. I have to admit I did chuckle madly at that in my head. I wondered how far down this rabbit hole I was going to have to go with her. Don't get me wrong, Maranda is a fox, in every sense of the word, that's not in question. What is, is what does she want out of this except to fuck me on the side? Guess I would be finding that out on Monday, won't I?

So... now that you've made it this far have you given any thoughts to the matter at hand? Because soon you too will have to decide what you want your life to be like. Is it with Reda's family and their lifestyle, or do you say fuck them all? I know what you must be thinking right about now that this is all some elaborate tale to throw you off guard, or that any of what I have stated was true or not. Trust me, I lived it. It's real. The question you need to ask yourself are you ready? Why am I asking you these questions? Simple. You'll find out in due time. Just be thankful you aren't faced with what I had to endure. But I digress.

"Dad?!" My children gazed up at me like they always do when they don't want to leave yet. "Can't we stay a little longer?"

"Honey, your Dad isn't feeling well right now." An obvious lie yet needed to keep my children as innocent as they can be until they reached that age. An age I might add was approaching faster than I like to admit, soon they won't need my guidance as much. That truly made me sad to think about. What parent(s) wants to learn that the children they helped raised no longer sought out your guidance on numerous things they might have once done. But that's life; I just hope I prepared them well enough for the cruel world I know that awaits them once they were out from under my wing. "I'm sure your Dad wouldn't mind you two staying a little longer," Reda said, those eyes of hers peering up at me, wondering if I would be the bad guy in this.

123456...8