Hacked, Locked and Enslaved Pt. 02

Story Info
The nightmare continues for Valerie and Jennifer...
1.6k words
4.55
23.8k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vibration mode activated, Level: Denial, Duration: until canceled.

Slowly the belt plate where their pussies were touching began vibrating softly. The belt began to increase the intensity of the vibrations gradually. "W... what is this? What is happening now?" Valerie looked around the garage for something to get herself out of the cage.

"T...this is what I hate most about this fucking belt! Shit! Why did it have to be now..." looking up at one of the cameras as well as she could from inside the cage, she screamed out loud. "YOU STUPID BITCH, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US." Jennifer was starting to get desperate; she had only gotten this combination once before, and it was hell.

"Jennifer! What the fuck!?" Valerie groaned as her hands moved to try and touch herself, but it was useless. The vibrations continued to increase until they detected an impending orgasm which then the belt stopped entirely, blocking the orgasm from reaching its point. The thought of wanting to destroy this belt somehow came time and time again, but those thoughts were quickly brought down.

"Ah... shit no.... fuck! This mode is pure hell... we will not cum... no matter what we try the belt.... Controls it and.... It calms down when you are about to cum... When you cool down it starts over again". Jennifer held onto the cage bars hoping that at least that would provide something to focus on, but it was useless. The belt just increased its power. It was pure hell.

They tried their best to think of something else mentally; the belt brought them back to their reality. Either by the cameras or something inside the belts or collars themselves, they could figure out they were trying to keep calm and used something to break that concentration.

The torture continued through the night. When they were about to fall asleep because of exhaustion, the belt sent a shock of electricity, keeping them awake. When they were about to orgasm, the belt stopped and waited for them to cool down.

The garage was also without an air conditioner. The weather was hot, which made them sweat much more. The night continued, and without a clock around to check the time, they thought they could be there for days when they were there for a few hours.

Vibration mode deactivated; Cage mode deactivated.

Everything stopped, with Jennifer and Valerie still without their much-needed orgasm. Crawling out of the cages, they slowly crawled to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Sitting in front of the open fridge, they let the coolness slowly return their energy. They drank several water bottles slowly but said nothing to each other.

Finally, after about half an hour of resting and letting the latest orgasm denial vanish away from their minds, Valerie stood up slowly. She looked around, noticing the food she had brought still on the table. The smell coming from the cold food was awful. Picking everything up, she threw them in the trash before looking down at Jennifer, who was still in front of the fridge.

The countdown on TV began counting down once again. They both got into position as they arrived at the TV.

Good Job on your stay at the jail. That is only one of the few punishments you deserve. Take a few hours to rest and recover energy. You need to be in your third position, called 'Offering' for approximately five hours from now. The image of a woman with both hands flat against a wall, legs spread, and looking down appeared on the screen. No matter what happens, you cannot talk or refuse anything ordered. I will reward you for the next five hours. Have fun and remember the orders.

The logo went gray again, and both their chastity belts unlocked and dropped to the ground. Orgasm Denial mode Deactivated, Shock warning down to level 1... walking outside the house is prohibited.

The belts both dropped to the ground, still questioning what was happening. Still thriving for physical contact, they looked at each other, slowly approaching as Valerie kissed the other woman's lips before she pushed her to the ground and got on top of her, straddling her body. Leaning down, she kissed her once again, pushing her tongue inside Jennifer's mouth and kissing the woman with all the passion and lust she had been denied for so long.

Her hands moved between the girl's legs and began pushing a finger in and out of her already-soaked pussy. Her pussy was also played with by Jennifer's fingers as she kissed Valerie back with the same passion and pure lust. Hands were exploring each other's sweaty bodies, pinching on each other's nipples.

A moan escaped Valerie's lips as her ass was firmly grabbed. Slowly lowering herself, Valerie began kissing Jennifer's cheeks, followed by her earlobe, and slowly going down to each nipple, kissing and sucking on each of them for a few seconds before she continued to her stomach and finally the woman's pussy as she pushed her tongue deep inside as she began lapping her juices while her thighs rested at each side of her head.

Moving to her clit, she slowly moved the soft flesh in circles with the palm of her fingers as her tongue continued lapping and sucking on the girl's lips. Jennifer's moans could be heard all over the house as Valerie started to speed up playing with the girl's clit. Licking lower, she found the entrance to her asshole, which she also licked, moving from her asshole up to her pussy before doing it again and again.

It didn't take long for Jennifer's pussy to start hugging and releasing Val's tongue as her huge orgasm took over her. The sound of her pure scream of lust and the juices that Val was lapping out was something she had been waiting for, and she didn't care if she went on unsatisfied as long as she could have more of Jennifer's pussy and juices.

Slowly Jennifer rose to her feet and took Valerie's hand before walking quickly to the bathroom and turning on the warm shower, "Time for me to kindly repay you." Before Valerie could say anything, though, Jennifer shut her up with a deep kiss pushing her against the wall as water descended on them. Her fingers explored Valerie's body as one of her hands went down to the girl's pussy while the other pushed into her asshole.

Valerie held on to the railings on the wall as her moans escaped her lips. "Y..you do...don't n...need to...oh fuck... oh yes". Paying no mind to what she said, Jennifer continued as she moved down to lick and suck the other girl's nipples, gently biting them. Going lower, she got on her knees; with the soaking pussy in front of her, she wrapped her mouth around her clit while her finger began pushing in and out from her pussy while her other hand moved in and out from her asshole.

Having both of her holes and her clit played with harshly like that gave Valerie no break as the first orgasm finally washed over her. Goosebumps all over her body as her moans became loud for a while. After that earth-shattering orgasm, she felt Jennifer hold on to her as she calmed down, gently kissing Valerie's cheek, calming her down. After the long shower and shaving, they walked to her room and lay on her bed, cuddling as Jennifer held Valerie from behind in a warm embrace, quickly falling asleep.

The sound of the collars turning on and the countdown woke them up immediately. Countdown to new orders in twenty...nineteen.... Eighteen... please, each one moves to your respective rooms and assumes the position on the wall opposite the entrance door.

Valerie groaned, knowing her room was on the other side. Quickly standing up, she rushed towards the wall and assumed the position. Her legs and hands on the wall spread apart while her head looked down.

The house door opened, and the sound of two men entering was heard. Without warning, the door to her room closed, and the sound of someone locking it was heard. Something soft was placed over Valerie's eyes, preventing her from knowing what was happening. A zipper was heard, and then the sound of clothes hitting the floor. Tensing up, she knew what was going to happen, she was going to get fucked, and there was nothing she could do about it.

The feeling of someone pushing into her pussy made her give out a soft moan. The collar beeped a warning as the man slowly began pushing his cock in and out of her pussy. Biting her lip, she tried her best not to moan, knowing that a shock would go through her system if she did. His groans and moans, however, were all over the place.

"oh fuck... what a tight pussy this whore has..... oh fuck how are your tits... mmm wow what a big set you have.... I will have my way with them when I am done with you. You are so wet... you've needed a big cock to fill your pussy, huh? take it..... take it all... wanna moan, huh? Well, too bad you can't and have to take this.... Oh fuck"

His voice next to her ear as he fucked her senselessly was driving her nuts; he was right on it. She wanted to moan so badly, she wanted to scream in lust and just let him ravage her all he wanted, but she knew better. His colossal cock kept pushing in and out constantly until he released his cum inside her pussy finally causing her to break and nearly scream out. She didn't want to get pregnant.

However, that didn't last long, as a needle went in her butt. The collar deactivated and dropped to the ground as her body began to quickly feel heavier with each second before entirely blacking out.