All Comments on 'Hacked, Locked and Enslaved'

by TrinityStorm

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
greysamgreysam11 months ago

Good start. Take your time and fill out your world. (Where are the cages? What happened to the food?) Please continue the story!

jleetechiejleetechie11 months ago

A bit sci-fi, but also nicely erotic. I am up for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

All they have to do is cover the conduction area with rubber or some other insulator. Even wrap the collar with rubber gloves. Easy, then call or go to the police. Lastly, beat the fuck out of her friend that got her into it.

greysamgreysam11 months ago

My bad, I skipped the paragraph with the cages in the garage. What's the 3rd position?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

bro, this is fancy steel delivery

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Next part please.

buffasbuffas11 months ago

Fancy steel movie the delivery

TrinityStormTrinityStorm11 months agoAuthor

Ah thank you for you input. The cages are in the garage to clear things up. This is my first work so I might be a bit raw and I am trying my best.

WhitemasterWhitemaster11 months ago

Very good story, please post the next chapter, complete the series, congratulations!

WatpWatp11 months ago

Brilliant start hooked already! can’t wait for many more chapters.

WatpWatp11 months ago

When can we expect chapter 2

saebasansaebasan11 months ago

This is a wonderful story, so well done on your first effort. I sincerely hope this is not your last. It provided an excellent setup for the situation and I would really like to see what comes next. I will be looking forward to your future posts.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a great start to what could be very good and long kinky story. Hope they get to go to the bathroom Occasionally and shower. But Valerie should kill Jessica after what she has got her in to, to keep the computer from using Jessica again against her. There will be no way she can true her anymore, and that could be Deadly for her..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why does Jessica switch to Jennifer and then back near the end?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Electrical shocks can be kept from a person by insulating the shocking electrodes from the person's body. For example, by putting a t-shirt between the collar and the neck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous