Hall of Pleasure Pt. 04

Story Info
Alison is romanced before losing her final virginity.
1.6k words
4.41
18.2k
11
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz gave me a soft kiss, and the man waiting in the doorway smirked at us. He was average height and weight, but his penis hung large but wasn't hard yet. I had heard the phrase "grower or shower" and I hoped he was a shower.

"She's ready for you, Garret," Liz said to the next customer, with a smile and he smiled back.

"Thank you sweety." He walked up to me, and took my hands gently and kissed me. He was a good kisser, and had fresh breath. My breasts touched his chest as we kissed, holding hands at our sides. I could feel his penis brushing my lower abdomen gently.

"What's your name darlin?" He said softly.

I looked at Liz and she nodded encouragingly.

"Alison, sir."

"Call me Garret."

"Thank you Garret." I smiled, feeling relieved at his kindness, and he kissed me again.

We kissed for several minutes, his hands not touching me, and I was beginning to enjoy it.

"May I go down on you?" He asked, with a loving look on his face, and without speaking I nodded.

He laid me back on my bed, and I felt great until I felt the wet spot on my elbow from where the previous customer's pee had ended on my sheets.

Garret kissed my inner thighs, and looked up at me. I ignored the pee, and smiled down at him. I wanted him to continue being as sweet and gentle with me as he was.

"Your pussy smells sweet." He says, and I smiled at the lack of him using the c-word to describe my vagina.

"Thank you Garret."

He licked his lips, and then kissed the top of my slit, and after a moment slid his tongue in, locating my clitoris quickly and rubbing it with the flat of his tongue.

I dropped my head back, and closed my eyes. Other than small teases from Liz in the shower, this was the best feeling I had since waking up.

Liz knelt on the bed, and held my head as he licked me. My shoulders rested on her thighs, and she leaned down and kissed me.

"Good girl, he's good at eating your pussy, right?" She looked happy for me, and I nodded, not wanting to exhale and lose the tension in my clitoris.

His tongue and lips kept working it, and started rubbing his fingers inside me, against the front wall of my vagina. I squeezed my eyes closed and only breathed when absolutely necessary.

Liz began teasing my nipples with her fingers, and it drove me over the edge, and I began to orgasm. Neither of them slowed or relented with their actions, and I rode out the orgasm only to feel another coming right behind it.

"Guhhh" I grunted as I arched my spine and went stiff as a board.

I lost track of where one orgasm started and the last had ended, and after the most pleasure I'd ever felt I started to feel sensitive, and I reached down to touch is head, but he refused to stop.

"Puh-lease" I panted and whined. "Stop."

Liz said "he'll only stop when you promise not to use any of your refusals on him."

He nodded while still eating my vagina which was stinging from too much pleasure.

"I promise..." I cried out and he stopped.

He got to his knees, and smiled at me, his face shiny from me. That's when I saw just how big his penis was when hard. It wasn't enough to put him in the monster category, but must have been nine inches, and thick.

He moved his knees, so they were between mine, and with his hand which was wet from me, he smeared it all over his penis to get himself lubricated.

He leaned down, and kissed me. I tasted myself on his lips, and even though I had been curious and licked my fingers clean once before, they hadn't been wet like his lips.

I liked the taste of myself better than the semen I had tasted already that night, but it felt dirty having it put to my own lips like that.

I felt his heavy, hard penis resting on top of my slit, and gulped at the idea of it stretching me to my womb. As I thought that, he moved his hips back, and the head rested between my closed cheeks, just slightly separated from my bumhole, and I opened my eyes wide, and he nodded gently, before kissing me again.

My whole body clenched and I desperately wanted him not too, but I knew I had no choice, as his hands gently separated my cheeks and his massive penis touched by last remaining hole.

"Please, no" I said softly to him. He had been so gentle with me, and I prayed I could reason with him, but Liz's hand slid over my mouth.

"I dont want to hurt you, but I love anal, and I desperately want to fuck your ass." He pushed the head against my lubed hole, and I whimpered into her palm. My ring resisted and retreated into me slightly before it began to betray me and part for him.

I cried out in pain, but was muffled by Liz.

"Shh, he'll go easy" she whispered. Then just barely loud enough for me to hear, "I'm sorry, but I have to help."

I supposed it was my bum hole or hers, and she was doing what she could to avoid the pain by passing it on to me, and I swore I would never do the same, and I would never forgive her.

The head was fully inside of me, and there was a slight relief as my ring relaxed on his shaft. When my grunts slowed, she took her hand off my mouth, and he kissed me again.

His kiss was met with a swift stroke in which a couple of inches were pushed inside of me. Tears fully covering my vision, and my little hole burning as his penis stretched it too far.

To try to ease my discomfort, I shifted my hips, and immediately recognized my mistake as he took it as an invitation to go faster and further.

He started pumping in and out of my bum fast and hard, and his moutth was keeping mine too occupied to let out a thorough cry of pain, so he took my vocalization as encouragement into his mouth.

Liz did not make the same mistakes and held both of my hands firmly to let me know she was there for me, even though I was being hurt and raped thanks to her.

"I'm going to cum..." he announced and I grunted trying not to scream directly into his face.

"I want you to swallow it..."

I stopped and stared up at him in horror. He may have given me orgasms, but he was as much a monster as the other men.

"May I please take it and swallow instead, Garret?" Liz had her eyes closed and a shameful look on her face.

"Yes, she will suck it out, and spit it into your mouth." He said calmly, kissing me one final time with his entire penis inside of my bum, and then he pulled himself out and stood.

Liz helped me to my knees, his penis dangled an inch from my lips, and despite my self I sniffed it. It didnt smell how I worried, and I sighed in relief.

His hand took my pigtails gently and pulled me forward. My lips touched the tip, which was slimy, from the lube. As I parted my lips, I tasted myself, on the head. It was earthy, and I closed my eyes in shame and tried not to gag.

He didn't use my face as vigorously as the previous customer, but he milked himself with my mouth.

I lost track of time, using my new found blowjob skills, and disappearing into a mental state of pure shame. I was sucking on a penis directly out of my bum, I was the lowest of sluts now.

He guided me to shallower sucking, and after a minute I knew he was going to ejaculate.

"Don't spill a drop baby," he grunted before filling my mouth with sperm. My cheeks puffed out to contain it, and I held it, fearing the consequence of drooling any.

When he was done, he removed the head from my mouth, and looked down at me with that kind smile from before.

"Feed your friend baby. She's hungry."

I turned and Liz was laying in the pee spot from before, her mouth open wide, and her eyes open too. I crawled over, put my puckered lips over her open mouth and started to let the sperm fall from mine into hers.

She looked into my eyes the whole time, and swallowed as I finished.

"Good girls, I'll be back tomorrow." He didnt kiss me, but pet my head, and wiped a bead of sperm that formed from the tip of his penis onto the tip of my nose. Then he left.

The next customer was waiting at the door, but Liz took me over for a shower, and whispered, "If I had pepared you for him, or warned you, I would have been written up as a cocktease, and sent to the fetish hall. I'm sorry."

She gently washed my bum and vagina, and kissed me before I began brushing my teeth. I believed her, and I just wanted it to be morning so we could rest.

To Be Continued...