Hall of Punishment Pt. 03

Story Info
Alison experiences breathplay.
784 words
4.25
13.3k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped in and out of consciousness for a while, waking up to cocks being shoved inside me over and over. I was restrained but my face was left ungagged and unblindfolded. I thanked God for that small mercy.

There was an oversized plug in my ass, and a cock in my cunt when I was purposely woken by the woman who had been my prime torturer. She smiled an evil grin down at me.

"Are you ready to have some fun, cunt?" she taunted.

"Please, I learned my lesson. I'll be a good obedient cunt, please, I can't feel my arms and legs. I need to rest."

She forced open my mouth with her thumb and forefinger and spit in it, I knew Ihad to swallow it.

"Thank you," I wanted to prove i could behave like a good cunt.

"You like eating pussy?" She stepped on a stool and I saw she was naked from the waist down. her hips and ass were fat, and her cunt was thick and meaty.

"Yes ma'am. I'd love to eat your pussy, please!"

She smirked, pulled up a stool and climbed up, sitting on my face, she spread her lips and I quickly found her clit wanting to please her, hoping she would show me mercy.

"Mmm, you like the taste of my pussy, don't you, cunt?"

"Yes, Ma'am. It's delicious."

She drops her weight onto my face, her entire pussy covering my nose and mouth. at first I do my best to lick but then I struggle when I need to breath, and she holds me by the air and bucks down onto my face.

i can't see anything and feel her juice in my throat and nostrils. In my eyes. As I'm on the verge of losing consciousness she takes her weight off and I breath hard as she laughs.

I only got a couple deep breaths before she pushed back down. I sucked in and inhaled her pussy juice, and my arms and legs strained against their bindings. The cock in my cunt started cumming, and I guess I was probably spasming on it.

She held until I was starting to black out and let me breath. I dont know how long she kept me through this cycle of struggling then breathing, but it was several more times.

Finally, I think her hips must have been tired and she let up, and got off the stool. I sucked in as much air as I could get, as yet another cock fucked my cunt.

"What do you say cunt?" she smirked down at me evilly.

"Thank you, ma'am." I panted.

"Do you want some water?"

I nodded violently, still trying to catch my breath.

A woman came over. A cunt slave like me, I could tell by her wearing only our matching shock collar. She held a towel that is wet, and I opened my mouth thinking shes going to ring it out into my mouth. But instead she mouths, "I'm so sorry" before placing it over my nose and mouth and holding it down tight.

My tormentor, held up a garden hose and starts pouring water over the towel. Somehow, this is worse than the smothering and I struggle hard against my restraints, setting off another orgasm for the current man inside me.

She pours the water for a long time and I scream into the towel and suck in water. I'm drowning and she is looking down at me with joy.

She stops, and the other slave pulls my towel up over my mouth and I breath hard, and realize I'm sobbing. Fully broken down.

The towel goes back and the water starts again. The cycle repeats over and over.

The slave finally removed the towel mouths another apology and walks out.

"Are you ready for it to be over?" The traitor woman says to me.

I nod, sobbing barely able to speak but mumble a snotty "please!"

"Say, 'please, end it ma'am," she demands.

I'm not sure if I even said it audibly, but I cry and say, "please end it ma'am."

She pulls a platic bag over my head, and the sobbing turns to panic again. She sees it in my eyes, and she ducttapes the bag around my neck. Yet another cock in my cunt cums.

I screamed and sobbed and the bag deflates and inflates as I use up all of the oxygen. My vision turns black and she rips the bag at my mouth.

When I wake up, I'm on the mattress in my old room. Liz is patting my hair, and whispering, "It's ok baby. Just sleep."

I fall back to sleep.

To be continued...