Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He takes a while to answer, and I wonder if he is wrestling with the possibility of confessing, but then he chooses to lie, "No, just a long-held dream."

The usual ritual complete, Jason goes in for his shower and I sit up in bed to read until he joins me in bed. He does so, coming to bed naked and already with half an erection. His sleeping naked is another part of our bedtime ritual, as a sign he is accepting my challenge to have sex that night.

I cast aside the magazine I've been reading and roll over toward my husband as he lays down. It's hard for me to do this, I am still seething inside from Melissa's story, but I have concocted a plan. His hand reaches up to switch off the twin bedhead lamps. In the darkness, we cuddle on our sides, facing each other, his free hand immediately slips up and under my nightgown even before he kisses me. Yes, he is expecting this to be just another normal night of marital sex before dropping off to sleep.

Jason is making all the right moves, that hand roams up, softly stroking my inner thighs and I immediately recall Melissa describing him doing that to her while sitting in a darkened corner of the room in his buddy's apartment. Is this how it's going to be from now on? Will I think of him doing all of these same things to her every time he touches me?

I part my legs when his fingers begin to play in my pussy. I am surprised that I am wet for his touch, having worried that I might be dry given what I now know of his philandering. His fingers move to my clitoris and diddle it and I subconsciously allow a purr to come from the other lips, those on my face.

His hand begins pushing the front of my nightie higher up my body. I know where he is going and predictably, his lips close over one of my nipples and he suckles on it. I purr again. As nice as this feels, I am determined to confront him tonight ... at some appropriate moment while he is attempting to make love to me.

I reach my free hand to touch his dick. He is now fully hard, and it is leaking pre-cum that I roll from his tip with my fingers to spread around the head, as I so often do. Now it's his turn to moan at my intimate touching. His lips switch breasts and devour my other nipple, even bringing his teeth into play, lightly grazing it without totally biting me, stiffening my nipple ... just the way I like his foreplay.

I expect he may want to go down on me, but his face remains above my waist this night. His foreplay continues for what must be at least 20 minutes until at last he raises his body, shuffling his legs in between mine. I close my eyes, feel his hand steer his stiff dick into the wet channel of my labia. A couple of slides up and down before he presents the head at the portal of my pleasure passage and gently eases his way in. I raise my knees and shift my bum on the bed to accept his entry.

I feel his dick slowly push all the way until our pubic bones press together and he is completely embedded in my wet passage. He holds there for several long seconds until slowly withdrawing until only the head clings to my entrance, then he plunges it back inside me and begins his so familiar rhythmic strokes that I always enjoy ... I had thought, exclusively, for all of our married life.

His upper body hovers above me, his happy smiling face staring down to mine when I reopen my eyes, peering through the semi darkness. My legs fold around the backs of his thighs and I bring my hands up to fold over his back and draw his whole body down to press mine deeper into the mattress.

I have his head now close alongside mine, exactly where I want it. I turn my face, my lips brushing against his ear so he can hear every word I am about to say above the sloppy sounds of our sweaty bodies working up a storm.

I begin in a whisper to Jason, "Didn't you do this even harder when you had your dick inside Melissa?" He seems to miss a stroke inside me, like there is a sudden pause upon hearing my words. "Maybe you did it harder into her because that was just fucking while what we do is making love."

Jason immediately tries to raise his upper body up off me, probably so he can look into my eyes. I resist, my arms tightening around him, holding him to me, his chest against my crushed breasts. His strokes have lost their rhythm, I think he's confused from what I've just said. It is like he is trying to maintain the beat, but he's lost the pattern. One goes deep and the next will penetrate barely an inch inside me before pulling back. His dick slips out altogether and he struggles to realign it within my pussy.

I continue holding him down against me, whispering in his ear, "Was it all worth it, Jason? Risking everything we have just so you could dip your wick in some slut for a quick fuck? Oh no, maybe not so quick, I believe she came with you and even told you how good you were because her husband couldn't do that."

"What are you talking about, who's Melissa? Is this some new sex game you're trying on me?"

"It's no game, Jason, at least I don't see it as a game. Was it fun with Melissa? She tells me she even let you have her arse, which means you just lied to me when you said you'd never been in any woman's arse. I bet you loved that, Jason ... you've always wanted me to do that. Was it good inside her tight arse, darling?"

All this time while I'm whispering in his ear, I restrain his body from rising up. I feel his dick prodding and probing around in my pubis, struggling to reconnect inside my pleasure passage. At last, he succeeds, sliding it deep back inside me. But back inside, his strokes are now more frantic, he is driving hard into me with a kind of wild abandon that he's seldom ever used with me. Perhaps it's the way he fucked that woman.

"Is this how you did her, Jason, wildly fucking her until she came. Will I cum, Jason, are you going to get me there? You usually do, darling but I'm not feeling anything yet."

Our sex session has become wild, he is driving his dick into me as if he is out of control and control is something Jason's always had. I've always been so impressed with how he controls his own finish until ensuring I've achieved utmost satisfaction. But tonight ... this is not lovemaking; this is raw sex. I am nowhere near an orgasm while his breathing is hot and heavy. Is it because I've been talking to him, saying things he wouldn't want to hear? Could this be the cause of his lack of concentration? Is this what rape might feel like?

I recognise the sounds, he's about to cum. The bastard is going to get his rocks off inside me and I'm nowhere near ready to cum. His dick feels rock hard, like it is stiffer than ever before, but already, I can feel the splash of his cum deep inside my body. I hear his loud grunts as he finishes before me, leaving me high and ... well no, not dry. Certainly not dry with his flow of semen gushing inside me, his dick still pulsing and throbbing inside me where I feel no reciprocal throbbing and pulsing.

I feel his weight crushing me on our bed as his body gradually steadies, his dick still inside my passage. What will he say when he lifts up off me? Will he blame my words for his coming too quickly? Will he continue to deny my accusations just as he did while he was fucking me? Is that what's going through his head now, is he trying to work out how to respond to my words?

Minutes go by ... for a moment, I even wonder if he has fallen asleep. He lays atop me, our bodies sweaty from the workout. I may need to have another shower. At last, I feel some movement, although not where I expect it. His dick moves inside my passage ... he's either still hard or it's coming back to life.

Jason uses his hands on either side of me to lift his upper body. I allow my arms to unfold from around him and he lays atop my body. I look up into his face, unsure of what I might see there. He looks sad ... is this his remorseful look? "I'm sorry," he says softly, "I am so very sorry."

"Sorry for what, Jason? Are you sorry for not letting me cum or are you sorry for fucking another woman? Not once, but on five occasions, so I believe."

"I think it was only four, but maybe it was five. You sound like you know everything about it."

"Yeah, well, maybe you lose count when you're having that much fun."

Jason resumes sliding his dick up and down inside my pleasure passage, and I can tell you while it's probably only half its normal erection size, it's feeling damn good, and I think I really do need to cum big time after the day I've had, as much as I hate giving him the satisfaction after what he's done. I know I should tell him that he's a selfish prick and to get off me, but I lift my arms up to run them along each side of his raised body.

"How did you find out about ... err ... my ... um?

"Your cheating? Because that's what it was, Jason. You cheated on me with that slut ... and not once. That would have been bad enough, but you kept going back for more."

"Oh honey, you don't know how sorry I am. Truly, deeply sorry ... I would never want to hurt you."

"Well, you have, and it's going to take some making up for, and if you call what we just did make-up sex, then it's a failure because I didn't cum and I always cum with you. I haven't worked out yet what your punishment will be."

I have never known Jason to recover this quickly after sex before; his dick is quite solid again and I like the way it slides in and out of me. I doubt that I can continue making conversation because my body is now feeling like it usually does, and I am betting that an orgasm is forming deep inside me.

Is Jason reading what I'm thinking as he hovers above me while his hips thrust his dick into me? He asks, "Should I stop now? Is this not appropriate now that you know what I've done?"

"Don't you dare stop. You bastard, you know what that's doing to me, you cocky prick. Just keep making love to me, Jason."

I succumb. He has recovered suitably to do what he usually does best. He makes love to me for several long minutes, and I cum at last.

When we are done, I roll onto my side, back to him, and he fits his body up against mine to spoon. I half turn my head around to tell him, "Don't think you're off the hook, not by a long shot. You owe me and you're going to pay."

I am still quite sleepy the next morning when Jason comes to the side of the bed to kiss me goodbye; he's leaving for work. I mumble to him, "We need to have a long talk, but let's leave it to the weekend to discuss the state of our marriage and where we go from here."

On Saturday afternoon, we manage to set aside a few hours, and we hammer out our respective feelings about his infidelity. I need to know if he enjoyed it so much with Melissa that he might be tempted to stray again. Jason is adamant he would not but toward the end of our discussion, he completely surprises me with a suggestion for resolving our problem.

"Honey, do you remember that movie we watched a while ago, called Hall Pass. It was about a couple of husbands whose wives gave them a free pass to go out and get their rocks off with another woman."

"You're not suggesting that I retrospectively grant you a hall pass to excuse what you did behind my back with that woman?"

"No, no way! What I'm trying to say is that I owe you something special to make up. I was selfish and too quick to react to a woman coming onto me. I crossed the line."

"You crossed the line five times with her."

"Yes, yes! I know. I thought it was four, but I'll accept five if that's what she told you. I am sure it meant more to her than it did to me."

"I'd like to believe that."

"Anyway, what I'm saying is that you should have a chance to have sex with a guy of your choice and then we'll be even and we can resume our monogamous marriage."

"Oh my god, I didn't see that coming. I never expected you'd make a suggestion like that. Oh, I don't know how I feel about that, coming right out of the blue. Err, how long can I have to think about it? But first things first, I don't even know if I could do that, can't see me being comfortable having another man inside me after all these years with only you, darling."

I continue, "No, there's no guy I can think of immediately that I'd want to have sex with. Jason, I must compliment you. What you did with Melissa on a number of occasions is disgusting in my book, but your offer is very loving ... a magnanimous gesture on your part. I thank you, but I need to give it a lot more thought. Would it be a one-off because if so, that wouldn't be very even. You did it five times with Melissa. I would have to get five times too ... and would it be five with the man of my choosing, or could it be one time with each of five different guys?"

"NO, not five different guys, that's not equal to what I did. Maybe a few times with whoever you choose but you mustn't get too attached. I wouldn't want you to get hooked on him."

"Oh, no way, darling. In all the years we've been married, I can honestly say I've never ever thought of being with anyone else."

Oh, that's a bit of a lie. Oh god, please don't strike me down for my big fib. There was that buddy Jason had shortly after we met ... he was quite a hunk. What a six-pack, he looked tremendous in his swim trunks. Back then, I could easily have gone to bed with him, but I was falling in love with Jason, and I was very good at resisting temptation. And there was that boss of Jason's a few years ago, what a spunk. So, its not that I haven't thought about a dalliance on the side, but never a serious wish to stray. Yet now, Jason is giving me a gold-plated invitation. What should I do?

"I tell you what, Jason, I will give your idea some serious thought in the coming days. Okay?"

"Yes, okay, honey. It's the least I can do to make up for how I've behaved."

"In the meantime, Jason, the sex you just had is the last you'll be getting for ... err, I don't know, maybe, let's say two weeks ... something like that."

We leave it there. Even if I end up declining his offer, I expect to have fun thinking about the prospects in coming days. I think most women have fantasies, but usually with someone we can't have ... like Tom Cruise. Every moment I'm alone, I find I'm thinking of potential sex partners that I can now realistically hook up with. Driving through our neighbourhood or shopping at the mall, I size up every man I see in a way I've never looked at them before. How about having a younger man. Aren't they supposed to be more virile? Or a black man, the theory is they're all well hung?

Chapter Three

As a new week starts, I meet up with two of my BFFs over lunch at the mall and dare to reveal to them my quandary. Should I take up Jason's Hall Pass offer, or shouldn't I? And if I do, can they suggest anybody ... who have they daydreamed about after seeing them at parties.

"What about Michael Hennessy, I've heard a little about him. Do you know him, Heather?" asks Amy.

"Know him? Oh my god, yes, I do. No, not possible, Jason could never handle that ... Michael is his cousin, and they hate each other. According to Jason, over the years, Michael has constantly one-upped Jason at every opportunity. Michael beat him to a dream job that Jason wanted once, and I don't think Michael even wanted it. He just did it to get one over his cousin. Jason never forgave him. From memory, it goes back to when they finished school and began dating. Jason was going out with a young woman who he liked a lot, and they were getting quite serious. As Jason tells it, he was moving slowly where sex was concerned, not wanting to rush her. But Michael tells a different story whenever it comes up. He says the girl was becoming frustrated at Jason taking his time, so she went out with his cousin and Michael took her virginity on their first date."

"Wow! That is some heavy baggage for Jason to carry. But, Heather, nobody says that you have to choose a guy he approves of. Didn't you say that Jason stipulated it should be a guy of your choosing?"

"Yes, he did."

"Well, the reason I mentioned Michael to you is that a friend of mine has told me his cock is truly amazing. She was so impressed with it the first time that she took a tape measure with her on their next date ... she said he's at least eight inches and its broad too. This friend of mine says he really knows how to use it too."

"Is that right? Hmm, maybe I should put him on my short list. Or should that be my long list." The three of us have a good chuckle over that. "I have never seriously contemplated having any man other than Jason before, but now I find myself looking at nearly every man I pass here in the mall, and I must admit that I am starting to think about size. I only ever had average size guys when I was dating before meeting Jason, and while Jason is very good in bed, his isn't anything special, size wise."

"You should think about it, Heather. You don't need to think of his feelings when you choose. After all, he wasn't thinking of yours when he fucked that Melissa, either on the first night or on the four subsequent occasions when she called him."

"Yes, you're right. I will give Michael more thought. Oh my god, wouldn't Jason be pissed off if I chose his cousin? He'd be furious and I doubt he could cope if I did it five times with Michael. It would almost be reliving losing his virgin girlfriend to Michael all over again."

"Heather, my friend doesn't date him anymore, so if you're interested, I can check up on Michael's current marital status. I did hear that his second marriage had broken up so he could be available ... no strings attached."

"Thanks, Amy. Please don't say anything about me that could get back to Michael just yet. I really have no idea how I might approach whichever man I choose. I'm even thinking that I might have to have Jason do the asking for me. Can you imagine how that would go if I was to choose his cousin Michael?"

Both my friends agree that Michael sounds to be the best option, first and foremost for me to experience a larger and broader dick than I ever have before my sex life ends and secondly to teach Jason a humiliating lesson he'll never forget for his cheating. Later in the afternoon, Amy calls to confirm that Michael is single again, having moved out of his marital home. She says he's moved into a bachelor pad nearer to the city.

Chapter Four

A few nights later, I pluck up the courage to tell Jason who I want to share a bed with as compensation for his multiple indiscretions with Melissa. While watching TV, I say to my husband, "I've decided on who I want to have sex with, darling."

"Oh really! That's pretty quick, I thought it might have taken you some weeks. So, who will be the lucky guy?"

"Michael Hennessy."

Raising his voice, "MY COUSIN! That Michael Hennessy?"

"Yes, that's the one."

"Oh no! No, no, no! Not him!"

"It's not your choice, Jason, it's mine. You said when you suggested this as a way of making up for what you did with Melissa that I get to choose who I want, and I want him."

"Why? How could you choose him? You know what I think of him."

"It's not about you this time, it's about me and from what I've heard, I want him."

"What have you heard, and who from?"

"I was discussing the situation with two of my best friends and I asked them for some suggestions. His was one of the names."

"But you know our background, how we have competed with each other over the years. He took the virginity of a girl I loved dearly back then, and there's that job that I desperately wanted. No, please don't choose him, anybody but him."

"Well, darling, most of the other names my friends suggested are married and I don't want to do anything that could screw up anyone's relationship. Fortunately, Michael's second marriage has just ended so there is nobody else to upset if I have sex with him five times."